Switching meds now, could use some prayer

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A little update on my current progress. I'm still on half a dose and have been long enough that it is now the active dose in my body. I read that some of the sick episodes I was having, and they were a lot, were from the meds. It can cause flu symptoms aparently. My mind is more clear and active and I'm feeling more motivated to do things. I also have more self control. I honestly think there may be something wrong with the med I switched to that I'm currently tapering off. I don't remember having problems on the old med that I'm switching back to. I have less hunger now and think I might be losing a little weight which is good because I gained too much and my blood pressure was getting a little high. I also am not drinking as much coffee and not as tired all the time.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Update: I'm doing well on my new meds. Feeling tons better and more social. I feel like I can enjoy life now. I've only been on it for a short few days now so I will have to see if the dizzy hallucinations continue now, which will take several weeks. I will report on that in some time from now.

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Update: I'm doing well on my new meds. Feeling tons better and more social. I feel like I can enjoy life now. I've only been on it for a short few days now so I will have to see if the dizzy hallucinations continue now, which will take several weeks. I will report on that in some time from now.
So pleased for you dev, that you are doing so well...especially being able to enjoy your life more, Praise God!

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I'm doing much better on the new meds and the episodes might be going away now. Thanks for all your support.
It’s so LOVELY to see you back, we were all worried about you....Praise God you’re back...xxxx

pretty-cute-heart-illustration-with-isolated-background_742252-4550.jpg

Last edited: