Take heart

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Frank Lee

Feb 23, 2017
Ouachita Mountains
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
1513631812886-720x1280.jpg

Friends there are so many downcast souls right here in our own land. Hope seems to be in short supply these days with our nation rejecting God and casting aside His word and ways. We who know Him must pray for revival.

We don't need messages and sermons about seed faith gifts or how God wants us all to be rich. Right now where we live is where we need His hand. To pay the light bill, fix the plumbing or be able to see the doctor and buy meds. Provide for the kids and get a breath of air.

Like my old time pentecostal preacher used to say we don't need God's help in the sweet by and by we need it in the dirty here and now. This is my seed faith offering to you. I pray that whatever you're going through God reaches in with His strong right arm and delivers you. Comforts you and your family and gives you peace in place of turmoil, fear and dread.

Take heart my friends who believe. The good Master told us He will never ever ever leave us. He is with you. Hang on though you see no way of deliverance. He sees better than us. He is for you. He will help you. He loves you. Your circumstances have nothing to do with how much He cares for you.

Take heart. You're going to walk through the valley of the shadow of death and not stay there. Amen

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Another good word of encouragement. ✟

Blessed15

Dec 17, 2017
Harare
Faith
Christian
Country
Zimbabwe
True, he never leaves us. We must always have the faith that he loves us.In difficult times it is easy to become fearful but we must always realize that fear is the opposite of faith and it comes from the devil. The Lord has not given us a spirit of fear (2 Timothy 1:7). It is also legitimate to ask the Lord to increase our faith (Luke 17:5). Great word of encouragement from Frank