Take My Hand, Precious Lord - 1938

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Rene Asologuitar

Feb 5, 2022
Seattle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"Take My Hand, Precious Lord" (a.k.a. "Precious Lord, Take My Hand") is a gospel song. The lyrics were written by Thomas A. Dorsey, who also adapted the melody.

I dedicate this song to all suffering peoples of our world, from war, hunger, abuse, loss of loved ones, loneliness, poverty, ignorance, and all forms of pain.

Feedback is very much appreciated.
Looking forward to all the goodness and humbling moments of 2023!!!

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Rene, I listened to quite a few of your songs. What a peaceful relief when you sing! It was like I escaped all the loud clamoring of the world and caught my breath. Thank you. And it’s nice to meet you. :)

Reactions: amadeus

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Listened to more and subscribed. :) To me, this calm peace would be the only reason to even listen to music. I no longer listen to music much but I will be listening to this.

Plavious

Nov 29, 2022
Yde
Faith
Christian
Country
Cameroon
"Take My Hand, Precious Lord" (a.k.a. "Precious Lord, Take My Hand") is a gospel song. The lyrics were written by Thomas A. Dorsey, who also adapted the melody.

I dedicate this song to all suffering peoples of our world, from war, hunger, abuse, loss of loved ones, loneliness, poverty, ignorance, and all forms of pain.

Feedback is very much appreciated.
Looking forward to all the goodness and humbling moments of 2023!!!

Precious lord take my hand and lead me home. Thank you for thinking about the suffering people. I have written 52 letters to churches all over the world. I pray the lord touches the heart of one of the to pass through any local church in my community and help me.
War is a very bad thing. I also want you to pray for me to fully surrender under his authority.

Reactions: amadeus