Takes away the sins of the world

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

heretoeternity

Oct 11, 2014
Asia/Pacific
mjrhealth said:
Yes HTE we are convinced you are a liar for you dont keep His commandments, how long will you insist on telling us???? When will you give grace a chance, ?? or do you really think you can do better than JEsus???
You think the Biblical words of 1st John are offensive I notice..tough it is God's word..You want to deal in personal attacks? That is typical of your type of wannabe christian, who have fallen for a whole line of garbage, fed to them by the false religious system, and think they are so holy by taking verses out of context, with no relativity to the subject...try reading your Bible if you are able starting with the words of Jesus in the Gospels...they will not mean anythning to you probably because of your ignorant bias against the true word of God...good luck with following your brand of "christianity"

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
You want to deal in personal attacks
Are you not teh one so insisting on lying?

1Jn_1:10 If we say that we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is not in us.

An yet you deny Christ you insisting on you own works, putting yourllef into bondage with teh law, rejecting salvation by Grace through faith and than insisting we all condemn oursellves by teh law?? sorry but we would rather His grace than our works.

Luk_16:16 The law and the prophets were until John: since that time the kingdom of God is preached, and every man presseth into it.

Joh_1:17 For the law was given by Moses, but grace and truth came by Jesus Christ.

Rom_8:3 For what the law could not do, in that it was weak through the flesh, God sending his own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh, and for sin, condemned sin in the flesh:

Rom_10:4 For Christ is the end of the law for righteousness to every one that believeth.

Rom_11:6 And if by grace, then is it no more of works: otherwise grace is no more grace. But if it be of works, then is it no more grace: otherwise work is no more work.

you need to choose. The bible is not God, theer is a whole topic on that subject you should read it.Or which God do you worship, teh KJ, teh NKJ the NIV teh NSV ASV Reheemus and on and On we have one God one word that is Christ and one Spirit that is from God.

Have a lovely day, and please stop condmening the world its doing a good job on it own. No one is asved by the law not even you. Whats wrong with His grace???

heretoeternity

Oct 11, 2014
Asia/Pacific
You do not seem to be able to grasp the message in the quotes you are presenting...why don't you pray for some understanding? Why don't you ask for God's Holy Spirit to help you? You are exhibiting characteristics of one who is possessed by the god of this world, satan...time to give yourself a reality check...1st John 2.4

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
You do not seem to be able to grasp the message in the quotes you are presenting...why don't you pray for some understanding? Why don't you ask for God's Holy Spirit to help you? You are exhibiting characteristics of one who is possessed by the god of this world, satan...time to give yourself a reality check...1st John 2.4
one day you wil lwake up hope its soon.

FHII

Apr 9, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Calling HTE a liar was out of line. I don't agree with him for various reasons... But there is a difference between calling someone a liar and tackling the arguement... Even calling the arguement, "garbage"... If you can back it up.

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I quoted the bible as he always does it says what it says.Anyone who says they do not sin or insist they keep His commandments is a liar beside Im just doing what he is dong. rmeber this quote

1st John 2.4 those that say they know Him and keep NOT His commandments are LIARS and the truth is NOT in them.
He quoted it not me,

Ask Him does he keep his commandments?? does he not sin???
Strange you disagree with him, he seems to ring teh same consisten bell as you.

FHII

Apr 9, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
mjrhealth said:
I quoted the bible as he always does it says what it says.Anyone who says they do not sin or insist they keep His commandments is a liar beside Im just doing what he is dong. rmeber this quote

He quoted it not me,

Ask Him does he keep his commandments?? does he not sin???
Strange you disagree with him, he seems to ring teh same consisten bell as you.
Well, I don't know what a "consisten bell" is. I certainly don't have one that I know of.

Normally I don't harp on grammar or spelling. But yours is so bad that I have no idea what you are trying to say.

Every man is a liar according to the Bible. If you are in flesh, you are a liar. All are guilty. Don't be a hypocrit about it. Gimme 90 honest seconds and i will find a lie you have told.

Actually, Mjrhealth... You seem to believe in grace much like I do... I just object to you attacking the person. Not the ideas.

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Every man is a liar according to the Bible. If you are in flesh, you are a liar. All are guilty. Don't be a hypocrit about it. Gimme 90 honest seconds and i will find a lie you have told.
YEs we are all liars so one can only point to the one who is teh truth, and I must apologise got you mixed up with someone else. Not bad grammar just bad typing if i dont sit an re read what i post . than full of typing errors seems to get worse as i get older. W eall have our "thorn" as PAul put it I have a few.

I just object to you attacking the person. Not the ideas
Can be conceived both ways, but it is His ideas.