Taking a leap of faith by posting this here

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Ciara777

Feb 14, 2022
Atlanta, GA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
(Link removed)
(Click on text above to get to website)
Hi, first off I'm needing prayers more than anything else. Thank you for anyone who actually reads my GoFundMe page, regardless of donations or not. Either way it's nice to be heard and have more awareness on the topic. Trust me, there is still much stigma around mental illness which is sad because I mean seriously it's 2022! If you've never gone through mental illness or had someone close to you with mental illness you would probably think there wasn't any stigma issue, but unfortunately it is still a big problem.

I don't have social media and I'm not sharing this with family to share with more family because I don't want the shaming and pity looks or comments. It's easier to share with strangers. I'm already ashamed enough as it is about what I go through. I know my situation might seem miniscule to what others are going through around the world, and it is, and I know it could be so much worse. It's taken me a long time to come to realize the fact that my life and my situation does matter even though I still struggle with that because it is hard to feel significant by any means. It was difficult enough to put up a GoFundMe page and more difficult sharing this with strangers on here. Please be kind towards what I go through, thank you.

Last edited by a moderator: