Update. Also how are you doing?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I wanted to share that my husband and I and our baby are doing well. Ive decided that the Lord will still allow me to use social media for ministry as long as my house is in order.

I was convicted of vanity and my need to seek validation from strangers online but Ive gotten on track. I also no longer wish to debate salvation related doctrine because I believe it's
Christian men's responsibility to be the gatekeepers of doctrine.

However, there is a great need for a biblical understanding of femininity and practical application so Ive moved in that direction with my instagram account, titustwo_life.

Arguing in general, Ill also avoid. I say my piece and leave it unless I get a sincere question I can answer peacefully.

I hope you all are doing well. Please feel free to share how you are doing.

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I wanted to share that my husband and I and our baby are doing well. Ive decided that the Lord will still allow me to use social media for ministry as long as my house is in order.

I was convicted of vanity and my need to seek validation from strangers online but Ive gotten on track. I also no longer wish to debate salvation related doctrine because I believe it's
Christian men's responsibility to be the gatekeepers of doctrine.

However, there is a great need for a biblical understanding of femininity and practical application so Ive moved in that direction with my instagram account, titustwo_life.

Arguing in general, Ill also avoid. I say my piece and leave it unless I get a sincere question I can answer peacefully.

I hope you all are doing well. Please feel free to share how you are doing.
Good to hear from you here.
My wife and I are doing quite well considering our ages [73 and 80]. Having just completed cataract surgery on both eyes, my vision at the moment keeps me from driving. My wife's driving is limited to local, so we are very dependent on our daughter and son-in-law. Soon they will be fitting me with new glasses and I should be driving again. Right now, with daytime temperatures staying below freezing, we are staying indoors as much as possible.

May God continue to bless you and yours.