Television's Judge Caprio Needs Our Prayers

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Gabriel _Arch

Nov 16, 2023
Georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
:pray:

A fine real Judge who balances temperance with mercy.

If you feel led and are a member of other sites with a prayer forum,please consider passing this video along.

Prayer works wonders. And healing from pancreatic cancer would be a beautiful Christmas miracle.

Thank you.

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I have seen a few videos of this judge on you tube, he is very good in how he deals with those who come before him. Cancer of the pancreas is a difficult one as it is usually advance by the time it is caught ( they thought my dad had this cancer , so I did some research so I would know what it would bring about )
Is he still working as a judge as I don’t know how old the clips are that I have seen ?

Gabriel _Arch

Nov 16, 2023
Georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have seen a few videos of this judge on you tube, he is very good in how he deals with those who come before him. Cancer of the pancreas is a difficult one as it is usually advance by the time it is caught ( they thought my dad had this cancer , so I did some research so I would know what it would bring about )
Is he still working as a judge as I don’t know how old the clips are that I have seen ?
He retired from the bench in January of this year.