terrible dream

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
Friends it's 2am and I just woke up seeing a terrible dream.

Please pray that God give me peace and I sleep well. Let God help to understand what the dream means, if God is speaking to me through this terrible dream.

Thanks!

liafailrock

Jul 4, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Always record your dreams. If it repeats or is especially vivid, it may be a message. Looking at things from a scientific perspective, perhaps the Lord allows you to notice various things and signs throughout the day, be they things you heard on the news, circumstances that prevail, the atmosphere of the public, whatever. Then the dreams are your mind putting it all together which makes the whole ordeal look prophetic. For those very prescient almost to the point of being "psychic", I merely explain that could be many subconscious calculations from what one sensed to arrive at a result (such as a feeling, vision or whatever). But the information may be valuable akin to a daytime "hunch".

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Please pray that God give me peace and I sleep well. Let God help to understand what the dream means, if God is speaking to me through this terrible dream.

Thanks!
Praying for you mydreams. Just forget your dream, unless you think it is a message from God. If it is a message it would probably repeat like liafailrock suggested.

Reactions: My Dreams

Nancy

Staff member
Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Thanks!
Hi Mel,
Maybe if @Hidden In Him has a moment, could maybe interpret this dream? He is very good at it!

Nancy

Staff member
Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Thanks!
Hi Mel,
Maybe if @Hidden In Him has a moment, could maybe interpret this dream? He is very good at it!

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Thanks!
Praying that God give you peace as well as understanding of any message from Him in your dream!