THANKSGIVING

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Ezra

Dec 27, 2018
Missouri
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
what are you thankful for .apostle paul wrote “In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.” granted in some things its hard with in us to give thanks . if a family member dies suddenly tragedy .i don't think God expects us to thank him for that death. we can give thanks for the life they did live . i am thankful for family friends thankful i am not the one i use to be

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I just spent two hours delivering newspapers in an absolute downpour, so right now...

I'm thankful for dry underwear...
and a dry t-shirt...
and not having to be outside! :D

Reactions: amadeus and Helen

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
On the more serious side, I'm thankful for Christianity Board, for the revelation God continually gives me from His word, and for the calling He has placed on my life.

Oh, and lest I forget, I'd be remiss not to mention I'm grateful for another great weekend of football in Louisiana (hopefully).
Go Saints! (9-2) Go Tigers! (11-0) Go Cajans! (9-2).

WalterandDebbie

Dec 14, 2009
USA
firstthings1sttab.tripod.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
what are you thankful for .apostle paul wrote “In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.” granted in some things its hard with in us to give thanks . if a family member dies suddenly tragedy .i don't think God expects us to thank him for that death. we can give thanks for the life they did live . i am thankful for family friends thankful i am not the one i use to be
Amen, there is so much to give the Lord thanks for my and wife families for their lives being spared and for the love they and us have shared.

Being thankful for the clothes and food that we have, giving thanks for our jobs that we have had over the years, and for our water supply, power of light supply, and all of our needs, etc. Philippians 4:19

Love always, Walter and Debbie

Last edited:

WalterandDebbie

Dec 14, 2009
USA
firstthings1sttab.tripod.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Amen, there is so much to give the Lord thanks for my and wife families for their lives being spared and for the love they and us have shared.

Being thankful for the clothes and food that we have, giving thanks for our jobs that we have had over the years, and for our water supply, power of light supply, and all of our needs, etc. Philippians 4:19

Amen

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Amen! I never stop being thankful to live in a time where we have hot baths, and air conditioning, and cars. And I live in a free and prosperous country, where I can worship God without persecution...

I'm thankful for dogs, and cats, and my dogs and cat...
I'm thankful for creation, and for all the other assorted furry creatures... well most of them anyway.

I'm thankful for sunshine, and for a nice breeze.
I'm thankful for my wife, and my friends...
and video games...
And my library, and the internet, and music technology.
And pizza.

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I'm also thankful that I can "Amen" myself if I want to...

Reactions: WalterandDebbie

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Amen! I never stop being thankful to live in a time where we have hot baths, and air conditioning, and cars. And I live in a free and prosperous country, where I can worship God without persecution...

I'm thankful for dogs, and cats, and my dogs and cat...
I'm thankful for creation, and for all the other assorted furry creatures... well most of them anyway.

I'm thankful for sunshine, and for a nice breeze.
I'm thankful for my wife, and my friends...
and video games...
And my library, and the internet, and music technology.
And pizza.
You can't leave out the pizza! :)

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Im so very thankful for a healthy kind husband who loves cooking , so I live the life of a princess these days hahah!!

I am very thankful for the members on this Forum who posts posts for me to read daily , have fun with , and sometimes disagree with :D
Im glad for every single one being here.

Being of a 'certain age' and living in the country of the 'deep, crisp, and even' ....winter being so long...I am SOoooo Thankful to be here on Christianity Board, it helps to keep my old brain cells active. :)

I'm thankful for a good life , and a wonderful God who has led me thus far...and will lead me all the way to the end.

God is good!!!

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sounds good! Now I want some. :(

What I'm doing lately is I go buy those Red Baron Supreme pizzas from Walmart for like $3.50 a piece, and then I add all that other stuff on top of it. Center rack, no pan, 350 degrees for roughly 30 minutes.

It's practically like eating a restaurant pizza but affordable on a daily basis. :)

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What I'm doing lately is I go buy those Red Baron Supreme pizzas from Walmart for like $3.50 a piece, and then I add all that other stuff on top of it. Center rack, no pan, 350 degrees for roughly 30 minutes.

It's practically like eating a restaurant pizza but affordable on a daily basis. :)

Good idea.

I always use a Papa John's coupon for a large one-topping carryout for $6.99. My two girls and I get two meals out of it.

Reactions: Hidden In Him

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
full