That the temple might be built.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

tabletalk

Feb 6, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
ezekiel said:
Its not mine its Gods end of earth sure it will come to pass along with any thing else I said. You may want to take heed. My council is not of man like 1000's of others. Understanding has not been withheld from me. Note this is the teaching that you hear from me will get John the writer of revelation his start, for I will teach him but will you hear his words for I will give him the little book I wrote for him when God sends him to me and He will. Then you will see the spirit of John again speak to the Nations. Please note the whole world will know and even see the end coming and all the things people have collected and saved yah they wont save you cast them away.
When you say "You may want to take heed.", tell me exactly what I must do to "take heed". If it is anything more than Scripture already commands me to do, then I will probably reject what you say.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
JPPT1974 said:
Praying that all will be saved. As only God through Jesus Christ is the Temple and Church!
i get you, but i think for purposes of spiritual growth we should recognize that we are the temple being built, as many references attest.

8Now the one planting and the one watering are one in purpose, and each will receive his own reward according to his own labor.
9For we are God's coworkers. You are God's field, God's building.

Reactions: Glen55

ezekiel

Aug 14, 2013
Faith
Country
United States
So the day made be known it will be liken to the days of hezekiah when God gave him 15 more years that he may live, like wise when the time of the sun dial changes again and you can count down 15 years and earth will be no more. Build now not the temple on earth note this no sign will be given but the sign of the end.

ezekiel

Aug 14, 2013
Faith
Country
United States
tabletalk said:
When you say "You may want to take heed.", tell me exactly what I must do to "take heed". If it is anything more than Scripture already commands me to do, then I will probably reject what you say.
If one knows the end then he will take heed but if not it will come unawares so take heed. Do you reject this my friend.

Glen55

Sep 4, 2015
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
Luke 17:20-21, Acts 17:24, 1Cor 3:16, Galatians 4:24, 2Cor 3:6. None obseravble divine history told in allegorical stories that are timeless truths building our temples in silence to the carnal ear.

Reactions: bbyrd009

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus was raised on the third day - He is the eternal Temple

Last edited:

tabletalk

Feb 6, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If one knows the end then he will take heed but if not it will come unawares so take heed. Do you reject this my friend.

I don't know the end, so I guess "it will come unawares". I don't care to know the end of whatever you are speaking about.

You sound like a false prophet, or at least someone whose teaching I reject.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
imo it is commonly understood that 2 temples have been built, and Christ pointed the way to a 3rd, built without hands? May also be "Ezekiel's Temple." (which was never built by men)
Luke 17:20-21, Acts 17:24, 1Cor 3:16, Galatians 4:24, 2Cor 3:6. None obseravble divine history told in allegorical stories that are timeless truths building our temples in silence to the carnal ear.
Word :)

ezekiel

Aug 14, 2013
Faith
Country
United States
I don't know the end, so I guess "it will come unawares". I don't care to know the end of whatever you are speaking about.

You sound like a false prophet, or at least someone whose teaching I reject.
Well that will need to be proved now. Stay tuned I will show you how it will be built with out hands.