The 144,000 before God at the end.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

rebuilder 454

Jul 15, 2023
robstown
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Then stop trying to contort Him into one.

The only fools are those like yourself who refuse to recognize that God is no respecter of persons, who accepts "in every nation he that feareth him, and worketh righteousness." Acts 10:34-35

You don't. I had to tell you that he was a Chaldean.

In the same way that God recognizes the European races and the Asian races and the Oriental races and all other races.

In which He saves all who will receive Him in faith and obedience.

Irrespective of their physical DNA.

Kindergarten Sunday School stuff.
Yes kinder stuff that you say I don't know.
Everyone on this board knows he was not a Jew.
You accuse people here on almost every post.
Yet you falsely and recklessly accuse me of something so basic.
So far there is zero I learned from you, a person that can not understand what a Jew is , and forbidden by your false doctrine from knowing what "before" means and is not allowed to go to rev14:14.
Your deal is so bizarre you think a drop of creamer in coffee can no longer be called coffee, and anyone doing such a strange thing gets a "teaching" on cream making coffee some 3rd entity.
Way too tedious and ridiculous what that doctrine has done to you.

rebuilder 454

Jul 15, 2023
robstown
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yep! Even those of the 'seed' of Israel MUST ALSO CONFESS Christ Jesus to be saved. No exceptions.

However, per Apostle Paul in Romans 11, he said many of his Jewish brethren were spiritual blinded by God, away from The Gospel so The Gospel would go to the Gentiles, and for those of us in Christ to not be conceited, because when the fullness of the Gentiles comes in, their blindness away from The Gospel will be removed.

In Luke 23:27-31, Jesus told the "Daughters of Jerusalem" that wept for Him on His way to be crucified, to not weep for Him, but for theirselves, and for their children. Because the days would come when they shall say, "Blessed are the barren, and the wombs that never bare, and the paps which never gave suck." And then... those same deceived Jews would wish for the mountains and hills to fall on them (a sign of their shame).

Luke 23:28-30
28 But Jesus turning unto them said, "Daughters of Jerusalem, weep not for Me, but weep for yourselves, and for your children.
29 For, behold, the days are coming, in the which they shall say, "Blessed are the barren, and the wombs that never bare, and the paps which never gave suck."
30 Then shall they begin to say to the mountains, "Fall on us"; and to the hills, "Cover us."
KJV

That "Blessed are the barren... " idea is about the faithful 'chaste virgins' that are not deceived and wait on The True Christ to return, instead of falling away to the Antichrist that comes first. It is in a spiritual sense. If you remained spiritually barren, without child, it means you waited on Christ to come.

If you spiritually are found not barren, but with child, it means you fell away to the false-Christ that comes first, thinking he was Lord Jesus. So a spiritual chaste virgin vs. a spiritual harlot is the idea Jesus was showing.

And those spiritually found with child when Jesus does return, they will wish for the mountains and hills to fall on them, which is a show of their shame at having been fooled in worshiping the wrong Christ.
Nobody here is saying ethnicity determines salvation

Ridiculous and plain flat out stupid assumption.

Tedious listening to reframers of the Bible, and members beliefs.

brightfame52

Oct 16, 2020
Atlanta
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yep! Even those of the 'seed' of Israel MUST ALSO CONFESS Christ Jesus to be saved. No exceptions.

However, per Apostle Paul in Romans 11, he said many of his Jewish brethren were spiritual blinded by God, away from The Gospel so The Gospel would go to the Gentiles, and for those of us in Christ to not be conceited, because when the fullness of the Gentiles comes in, their blindness away from The Gospel will be removed.

In Luke 23:27-31, Jesus told the "Daughters of Jerusalem" that wept for Him on His way to be crucified, to not weep for Him, but for theirselves, and for their children. Because the days would come when they shall say, "Blessed are the barren, and the wombs that never bare, and the paps which never gave suck." And then... those same deceived Jews would wish for the mountains and hills to fall on them (a sign of their shame).

Luke 23:28-30
28 But Jesus turning unto them said, "Daughters of Jerusalem, weep not for Me, but weep for yourselves, and for your children.
29 For, behold, the days are coming, in the which they shall say, "Blessed are the barren, and the wombs that never bare, and the paps which never gave suck."
30 Then shall they begin to say to the mountains, "Fall on us"; and to the hills, "Cover us."
KJV

That "Blessed are the barren... " idea is about the faithful 'chaste virgins' that are not deceived and wait on The True Christ to return, instead of falling away to the Antichrist that comes first. It is in a spiritual sense. If you remained spiritually barren, without child, it means you waited on Christ to come.

If you spiritually are found not barren, but with child, it means you fell away to the false-Christ that comes first, thinking he was Lord Jesus. So a spiritual chaste virgin vs. a spiritual harlot is the idea Jesus was showing.

And those spiritually found with child when Jesus does return, they will wish for the mountains and hills to fall on them, which is a show of their shame at having been fooled in worshiping the wrong Christ.
Salvation by ethnicity, the flesh distinction, which denies Grace and is frankly apostate from the Faith

Reactions: Davy

rebuilder 454

Jul 15, 2023
robstown
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
WRONG! again, except this time it's rebuilder 454 pushing a lie from men's doctrines.

There is NO pre-trib rapture idea written in God's Word. That is a lie created by the children of darkness, the many antichrists. It is designed to cause those who won't listen to God in HIS Word to flee to the fake-Christ who comes first.

Lord Jesus Christ gave us the details of what to be watching at the end of this world leading up to His future return, and the first warning He gave us was to NOT allow any man to deceive us! (Matthew 24).

The Matthew 24:29-31 and Mark 13:24-27 Scripture is where Jesus reveals the time of His coming to gather His Church is "Immediately after the tribulation...". So those on man's FALSE PRE-TRIB RAPTURE THEORY have NO excuse.

So go ahead, if you want to be the 1st one TAKEN, which is to the Antichrist-fake-Messiah which comes first, fine, that means more room in Christ's future Kingdom for us who DO heed His Word, and listen to HIM instead!
nobody is saying there is no gathering postrib.
Nor saying Jesus does not return postrib.
You ever get anything correct??????
Your entire premise is you think there is no such thing as a Jew, and that the other comings I stuck your nose in are some bogey man you are commissioned to come here and pretend those verses do not exist.
It is comical watching you deflect off of mat 24:38 and rev 14:14.
Comical indeed.

brightfame52

Oct 16, 2020
Atlanta
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There you go pushing LIES against me again. Anyone reading your posts of what you have said about Christ's future coming to gather His Church shows you still have elements of man's FALSE PRE-TRIB RAPTURE THEORY.

The 6th Seal of Revelation 6 indeed IS... about the day of Christ's future coming to gather His Church, on the LAST DAY of this present world, called the "day of the Lord" in Bible Scripture. And that 'day' also is the event of the 7th Trumpet, and the 7th Vial.

This means of course -- Christ's coming to gather His Church will ONLY happen AFTER THE GREAT TRIBULATION, on the last day of this world. That is what Bible Scripture emphatically shows as written. Anything else is a LIE against The Word of God.
I can agree with this, for these two passages speak of the same thing Matt 24:29-31

29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:

30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

31 And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

1 Thess 4:15-17

15 For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.

16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:

17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

rebuilder 454

Jul 15, 2023
robstown
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Church is Spiritual Israel, Abrahams Spiritual not natural Seed
Gentile church is Grafted in...fact
Jews are cut off.....fact
Jews will be grafted back in...fact
144k are ETHNIC JEWS .....fact

God only saves Jews .....false
There are no more Jews, no such thing...false
God only looks to the church and has no interest in the wayward wife ( the Jews)...false
The 144k are not Jews...false
Their number means nothing, there will be no such thing as that exact number and no more tribes exist....false.
The replacement theology that a babe in Christ can debunk ,is now labeled something else ....TRUE.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Nobody here is saying ethnicity determines salvation

Ridiculous and plain flat out stupid assumption.

Tedious listening to reframers of the Bible, and members beliefs.

Then step aside and quit mouthing, because I'll keep telling it like it is, ALL SOULS MUST BELIEVE ON JESUS OF NAZARETH AS THE CHRIST, AND ON HIS DEATH AND RESURRECTION, TO BE SAVED.

brightfame52

Oct 16, 2020
Atlanta
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Gentile church is Grafted in...fact
Jews are cut off.....fact
Jews will be grafted back in...fact
144k are ETHNIC JEWS .....fact

God only saves Jews .....false
There are no more Jews, no such thing...false
God only looks to the church and has no interest in the wayward wife ( the Jews)...false
The 144k are not Jews...false
Their number means nothing, there will be no such thing as that exact number and no more tribes exist....false.
The replacement theology that a babe in Christ can debunk ,is now labeled something else ....TRUE.
You promoting racial salvation, denies grace so is apostate

rebuilder 454

Jul 15, 2023
robstown
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I can agree with this, for these two passages speak of the same thing Matt 24:29-31

1 Thess 4:15-17
Watch out for the mat 24:38 bogey man.
He has a brother ...rev14:14

Stay away
Those deals will get you.
Oh wait...you already do that.

rebuilder 454

Jul 15, 2023
robstown
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Then step aside and quit mouthing, because I'll keep telling it like it is, ALL SOULS MUST BELIEVE ON JESUS OF NAZARETH AS THE CHRIST, AND ON HIS DEATH AND RESURRECTION, TO BE SAVED.
Lol
We all know that.
You ok???????
You do understand nobody here is debating that?????
You seem to be losing it or something.

rebuilder 454

Jul 15, 2023
robstown
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You promoting racial salvation, denies grace so is apostate
Watch this :
Jesus was a Jew.

A simple fact.
Now REFRAME my statement into your false racist paranoia.
I have never seen such paranoia in my life.
You guys are desperately paranoid of the word "Jew"
Flat out bizarre

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
nobody is saying there is no gathering postrib.
Nor saying Jesus does not return postrib.
You ever get anything correct??????

What did Lord Jesus say about one being neither hot nor cold? Make up your mind. All I see with your above two statements is you don't really know.

Your entire premise is you think there is no such thing as a Jew, and that the other comings I stuck your nose in are some bogey man you are commissioned to come here and pretend those verses do not exist.
It is comical watching you deflect off of mat 24:38 and rev 14:14.
Comical indeed.
What a STUPID statement that is above!
And all the time I have spent on this Forum trying to teach brethren per Bible Scripture about the two houses of Israel, the HOUSE OF JUDAH and the HOUSE OF ISRAEL, per God's written Word, and all this unbuilt54 can say is that I believe there's no such thing as a Jew???

I'll tell you what unbuilder54 is really afraid of. He's probably Jewish, but is maybe not sure if his ancient ancestors of old Israel were real Israelites of the 'seed', or actually Canaanites that crept in among Judah long ago (Judges 2 & 3; Joshua 9)! Well under Jesus Christ, that don't matter.

But still the FALSE JEWS that Jesus pointed out STILL EXIST TODAY! (Revelation 2:9 and Revelation 3:9, so argue with Jesus over that! since you don't like me revealing this from God's Word!)

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Watch out for the mat 24:38 bogey man.
He has a brother ...rev14:14

Stay away
Those deals will get you.
Oh wait...you already do that.

What he means brethren, is that he would RATHER you be DECEIVED by his FALSE PRE-TRIB RAPTURE buddies that push that false doctrine!

There's going to be so... many believers on that false Pre-trib Rapture doctrine from men that will 'fly away' to the FALSE-MESSIAH-Antichrist, being told he is Jesus, and when True Lord Jesus does return, they are going to be cast to the "outer darkness" where there will be wailing and gnashing of teeth!

You know what that 'wailing and gnashing of teeth' expression means brethren? When someone is emotionally hurting so bad in their soul, and crying real hard, their TEETH START RATTLING TOGETHER. That's the type expression God used for those who will be in SHAME for having believed the LIARS of the FALSE Pre-trib Rapture doctrine which caused them to bow in worship to the DEVIL himself that comes first to play the false-Jesus!

I mean, Lord Jesus warned us about that fake-Jesus coming first in Matthew 24:23-26, and He said don't believe on that one. And Apostle Paul warned us about that fake-Jesus TWICE, once in the 2 Corinthians 11 Scripture warning us to not be deceived like Eve was beguiled by the serpent (devil), and not fall away to the "another Jesus", but to remain as "a chaste virgin" waiting for Christ to return, for Paul said he espoused us to One Husband (Jesus Christ).

Then in 2 Thessalonians 2, Paul warned us about the coming Antichrist that comes before Lord Jesus returns, and how that false one will sit in a stone temple in Jerusalem for the end, working miracles, and claim to be God, and over all that is even CALLED God, or that is worshiped! Paul showed there those who received not the love of the Truth will fall away to that false one.

Then even Apostle John in Revelation 13:11 forward showed us the 2nd beast, the "another beast", will come with two horns LIKE a lamb (Jesus), but will speak as a dragon (Satan per Rev.12:9), and will work the signs and miracles Jesus and Paul warned about, and he will setup the "image of the beast" IDOL in false worship, and demand all bow to it or be killed!

So how much MORE should our Heavenly Father and His Son do to show us in these last days to beware of that false one, AND HIS FALSE SERVANTS that teach to fly away to that fake-Jesus? Even in Ezekiel 13 God showed that He is against those who teach His people to FLY to save their SOULS!

Here's what God said to those FLY AWAY false preachers...

Ezek 13:20-23
20 Wherefore thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I am against your pillows, wherewith ye there hunt the souls to make them fly, and I will tear them from your arms, and will let the souls go, even the souls that ye hunt to make them fly.

21 Your kerchiefs also will I tear, and deliver My people out of your hand, and they shall be no more in your hand to be hunted; and ye shall know that I am the LORD.

22 Because with lies ye have made the heart of the righteous sad, whom I have not made sad; and strengthened the hands of the wicked, that he should not return from his wicked way, by promising him life:

23 Therefore ye shall see no more vanity, nor divine divinations: for I will deliver My people out of your hand: and ye shall know that I am the LORD.
KJV

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Lol
We all know that.
You ok???????
You do understand nobody here is debating that?????
You seem to be losing it or something.
I know what you want. You'd rather I shut up and I think it's especially because of my covering the simplicity of God's written Word which goes against certain doctrines of men you believe.

rebuilder 454

Jul 15, 2023
robstown
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What did Lord Jesus say about one being neither hot nor cold? Make up your mind. All I see with your above two statements is you don't really know.

And all the time I have spent on this Forum trying to teach brethren per Bible Scripture about the two houses of Israel, the HOUSE OF JUDAH and the HOUSE OF ISRAEL, per God's written Word, and all this unbuilt54 can say is that I believe there's no such thing as a Jew???

I'll tell you what unbuilder54 is really afraid of. He's probably Jewish, but is maybe not sure if his ancient ancestors of old Israel were real Israelites of the 'seed', or actually Canaanites that crept in among Judah long ago (Judges 2 & 3; Joshua 9)! Well under Jesus Christ, that don't matter.

But still the FALSE JEWS that Jesus pointed out STILL EXIST TODAY! (Revelation 2:9 and Revelation 3:9, so argue with Jesus over that! since you don't like me revealing this from God's Word!)
Nothing about the forbidden verses?
Rev14:14????
Mat 24:38?????
Fear???
What gives????

rebuilder 454

Jul 15, 2023
robstown
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I know what you want. You'd rather I shut up and I think it's especially because of my covering the simplicity of God's written Word which goes against certain doctrines of men you believe.
you are free to post anything you like

rebuilder 454

Jul 15, 2023
robstown
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What he means brethren, is that he would RATHER you be DECEIVED by his FALSE PRE-TRIB RAPTURE buddies that push that false doctrine!

There's going to be so... many believers on that false Pre-trib Rapture doctrine from men that will 'fly away' to the FALSE-MESSIAH-Antichrist, being told he is Jesus, and when True Lord Jesus does return, they are going to be cast to the "outer darkness" where there will be wailing and gnashing of teeth!

You know what that 'wailing and gnashing of teeth' expression means brethren? When someone is emotionally hurting so bad in their soul, and crying real hard, their TEETH START RATTLING TOGETHER. That's the type expression God used for those who will be in SHAME for having believed the LIARS of the FALSE Pre-trib Rapture doctrine which caused them to bow in worship to the DEVIL himself that comes first to play the false-Jesus!

I mean, Lord Jesus warned us about that fake-Jesus coming first in Matthew 24:23-26, and He said don't believe on that one. And Apostle Paul warned us about that fake-Jesus TWICE, once in the 2 Corinthians 11 Scripture warning us to not be deceived like Eve was beguiled by the serpent (devil), and not fall away to the "another Jesus", but to remain as "a chaste virgin" waiting for Christ to return, for Paul said he espoused us to One Husband (Jesus Christ).

Then in 2 Thessalonians 2, Paul warned us about the coming Antichrist that comes before Lord Jesus returns, and how that false one will sit in a stone temple in Jerusalem for the end, working miracles, and claim to be God, and over all that is even CALLED God, or that is worshiped! Paul showed there those who received not the love of the Truth will fall away to that false one.

Then even Apostle John in Revelation 13:11 forward showed us the 2nd beast, the "another beast", will come with two horns LIKE a lamb (Jesus), but will speak as a dragon (Satan per Rev.12:9), and will work the signs and miracles Jesus and Paul warned about, and he will setup the "image of the beast" IDOL in false worship, and demand all bow to it or be killed!

So how much MORE should our Heavenly Father and His Son do to show us in these last days to beware of that false one, AND HIS FALSE SERVANTS that teach to fly away to that fake-Jesus? Even in Ezekiel 13 God showed that He is against those who teach His people to FLY to save their SOULS!

Here's what God said to those FLY AWAY false preachers...

Ezek 13:20-23
20 Wherefore thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I am against your pillows, wherewith ye there hunt the souls to make them fly, and I will tear them from your arms, and will let the souls go, even the souls that ye hunt to make them fly.

21 Your kerchiefs also will I tear, and deliver My people out of your hand, and they shall be no more in your hand to be hunted; and ye shall know that I am the LORD.

22 Because with lies ye have made the heart of the righteous sad, whom I have not made sad; and strengthened the hands of the wicked, that he should not return from his wicked way, by promising him life:

23 Therefore ye shall see no more vanity, nor divine divinations: foroo I wliver My people out of your hand: and ye shall know that I am the LORD.
KJV
Lol
Your post is saying rev14:14 and mat 24:38 are some bogey man that you hide from.
You just actually admitted it.

rebuilder 454

Jul 15, 2023
robstown
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

False brethren exist today.
Applying your logic says "therefore there is no church"

How could I be a Jew since you have declared there is no such thing????????