The (7th) Abomination That Maketh Desolate

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Without looking it up, tell me what is meant by the "doctrine of the Immaculate Conception".
The "doctrine of the immaculate conception", is nothing more than a religious view, by a form of church-ianity, as is the doctrine of a future "1000 year reign of Christ on earth", nothing more than a religious view, by a form of church-ianity.
If both do not deny that "Jesus Christ is come in the flesh", then neither one are of "that spirit of antichrist". 2 John 1:7

Last edited:

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No one believes that making that a strawman fallacy.
It appears that most professing christians do understand the history of the 10 horns, as being Europe. Others see the 10 horns as being a "confederation of 10 countries" in the Mid-east.
As for me, I don't see the 10 horns as the focus of concern. In the end of time, they are basically 10 military powers that the Sea beast (KJV-Rev. 13:1-2) will utilize for it's protection, from both man and God, as well as to burn the whore with fire. KJV- Rev. 17[16] And the ten horns which thou sawest upon the beast, these shall hate the whore, and shall make her desolate and naked, and shall eat her flesh, and burn her with fire.

I see it that first, we should correctly discern who the "whore" really is, and then from there, we will correctly identify the Sea beast itself, because it will be "carrying"/supporting her.

I suggest that we all prayerfully study KJV-Gal. 4:21-31, and discover who it actually is that "is fallen". I dare say, that many here will not be willing to accept the truth, when it is revealed to them for understanding.

Ever since the Roman Empire dispersed into Europe, it of itself has been evolving through numerous disguises.
One major disguise and distraction, is the papacy of the RCC. However, it is not the Sea beast, nor is the RCC the "whore", that is called" "Mystery, Babylon the Great, the MOTHER of harlots".

Here are a couple of clues of what the Sea beast has evolved into:
Rev. 13[17] And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
Clue #1: the evolved Sea beast, "having 10 horns", will be a Global non-militaristic empire, that is all about the Global economy, of "buying and selling".

Clue #2: it has "Central banks" in every country.

Last edited:

Phoneman777

Jan 14, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The "doctrine of the immaculate conception", is nothing more than a religious view, by a form of church-ianity, as is the doctrine of a future "1000 year reign of Christ on earth", nothing more than a religious view, by a form of church-ianity.
If both do not deny that "Jesus Christ is come in the flesh", then neither one are of "that spirit of antichrist". 2 John 1:7

Wrong again, friend.

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Wrong again, friend.
According to 2 John 1:7, the RCC professes the fact that Jesus Christ who is eternal, came from that eternity ["from above"] to dwell among us in the flesh, being the sacrificial "Lamb of God".
Therefore, the RCC is not "of that spirit of antichrist".

Phoneman777

Jan 14, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
According to 2 John 1:7, the RCC professes the fact that Jesus Christ who is eternal, came from that eternity ["from above"] to dwell among us in the flesh, being the sacrificial "Lamb of God".
The doctrine of the "Immaculate Conception" is used to deny that Jesus came in the same flesh in which the Bible declares He came - understand? Because He came in "different" flesh it is "unapproachable flesh" so that you and I can't approach the throne without their bulldookey intercession - understand? You will never approach that throne, boldly or otherwise, unless you have some pedophile priest or pope interceding for you.

Scripture ain't talking about someone simply denying Jesus came to Earth in a flesh and bone body - any fool knows He did and nobody is decieved by that. Witnesses abound, historians concur, prophecy proves it...it's talking about a denial that results in deception.

They deny that He came in the flesh in which the Bible declares He came so they can justify their theft of Jesus' High Priestly ministry in the heavenly sanctuary and "cast the truth to the ground" for themselves to exploit for their own selfish purposes by turning people away from "freedom in Christ" to the "bondage of papal perdition".

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

There is not one definition of antichrist. The RCC does qualify as an antichrist (not the one, endtimes, last and singular AC John also mentioned), specifically the Papacy.

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Wrong again, friend.
According to 2 John 1:7, the RCC professes the fact that Jesus Christ who is eternal and perfect, came from God the Father's eternity ["from above"] to dwell among us in the flesh, being Himself the perfect sacrificial Lamb of God".

KJV Heb. 10
[4] For it is not possible that the blood of bulls and of goats should take away [remove] sins.
[5] Wherefore when he cometh into the world, he saith, Sacrifice and offering thou [my Father] wouldest not, but a BODY hast THOU prepared me:
[6] In burnt offerings and sacrifices for sin thou hast had no pleasure.
[7] Then said I, Lo, I come (in the volume of the book it is written of me,) to do thy will, O God.
[8] Above when he said, Sacrifice and offering and burnt offerings and offering for sin thou wouldest not, neither hadst pleasure therein; which are offered by the law;
[9] Then said he, Lo, I come to do thy will, O God. He taketh away the first [Adam- old creature], that he may  ESTABLISH the second [Adam- new creature].
[10] By the which will, [through faith] we are sanctified [made holy] through the offering of the body of Jesus Christ once for all.
[11] And every priest standeth daily ministering and offering oftentimes the same sacrifices, which can never take away sins:
[12] But this man, after he had offered one sacrifice for sins for ever, [is now] sat down on the right hand of God;
[13] From henceforth expecting till his enemies be made his footstool. [Under his feet, by converting to Him. See also James 4:4; Mat. 18:3].
[14] For by one offering he hath perfected for ever THEM [all] that ARE sanctified [who are born again of the Holy Spirit].

2 Cor. 5
[14] For the love of Christ constraineth us; because we thus judge, that if one died for all, then were all dead [in sin, without eternal life]:
[15] And that he died for all, that they which live should not henceforth live unto themselves, but unto him which died for them, and rose again.
[16] Wherefore henceforth know we no man after the [mortal] flesh: yea, though we have known Christ after the [mortal] flesh, yet now henceforth know we him no more [by mortal flesh].

[17] Therefore if any man BE IN Christ, he is a NEW creature: OLD things are passed away; behold, all things are become NEW.
[18] And all things are of God, who hath reconciled us to himself by Jesus Christ, and hath given to us the ministry of reconciliation;

You can read the same scripture from the RCC Douay Rheims Bible:

Last edited:

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There is not one definition of antichrist. The RCC does qualify as an antichrist (not the one, endtimes, last and singular AC John also mentioned), specifically the Papacy.
There is ONLY one definition of antichrist, and that is "THAT spirit of antichrist" that infects "MANY".

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There is ONLY one definition of antichrist, and that is "THAT spirit of antichrist" that infects "MANY".

Nope, there are more than one way to qualify as an antichrist. Here are two (technically 3) but there are more:

1Jn_2:22 Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.

1Jn_4:3 And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Nope, there are more than one way to qualify as an antichrist. Here are two (technically 3) but there are more:

1Jn_2:22 Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.

1Jn_4:3 And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.
No matter what you manipulate and change in your point of view, of how "that spirit of antichrist" is manifested, the RCC does not deny the Father and/or the Son, and does confess that Jesus is come in the flesh.

Whatever doctrine it is, that has led you astray into believing such a falsehood about the RCC, has twisted the biblical meaning/definition of the word "antichrist", in order to suit their other doctrines.

Last edited:

Phoneman777

Jan 14, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
According to 2 John 1:7, the RCC professes the fact that Jesus Christ who is eternal and perfect, came from God the Father's eternity ["from above"] to dwell among us in the flesh, being Himself the perfect sacrificial Lamb of God".

KJV Heb. 10
[4] For it is not possible that the blood of bulls and of goats should take away [remove] sins.
[5] Wherefore when he cometh into the world, he saith, Sacrifice and offering thou [my Father] wouldest not, but a BODY hast THOU prepared me:
[6] In burnt offerings and sacrifices for sin thou hast had no pleasure.
[7] Then said I, Lo, I come (in the volume of the book it is written of me,) to do thy will, O God.
[8] Above when he said, Sacrifice and offering and burnt offerings and offering for sin thou wouldest not, neither hadst pleasure therein; which are offered by the law;
[9] Then said he, Lo, I come to do thy will, O God. He taketh away the first [Adam- old creature], that he may  ESTABLISH the second [Adam- new creature].
[10] By the which will, [through faith] we are sanctified [made holy] through the offering of the body of Jesus Christ once for all.
[11] And every priest standeth daily ministering and offering oftentimes the same sacrifices, which can never take away sins:
[12] But this man, after he had offered one sacrifice for sins for ever, [is now] sat down on the right hand of God;
[13] From henceforth expecting till his enemies be made his footstool.
[14] For by one offering he hath perfected for ever THEM [all] that ARE sanctified [who are born again of the Holy Spirit].

2 Cor. 5
[14] For the love of Christ constraineth us; because we thus judge, that if one died for all, then were all dead [in sin, without eternal life]:
[15] And that he died for all, that they which live should not henceforth live unto themselves, but unto him which died for them, and rose again.
[16] Wherefore henceforth know we no man after the [mortal] flesh: yea, though we have known Christ after the [mortal] flesh, yet now henceforth know we him no more [by mortal flesh].

[17] Therefore if any man BE IN Christ, he is a NEW creature: OLD things are passed away; behold, all things are become NEW.
[18] And all things are of God, who hath reconciled us to himself by Jesus Christ, and hath given to us the ministry of reconciliation;

You can read the same scripture from the RCC Douay Rheims Bible:
Bro, until you factor in the doctrine of the "Immaculate Conception" you'll not understand how the RCC denies Jesus came in the flesh. He's not going to come out and say "Hey, church, Jesus didn't come in the flesh". Even Muslims and Jews agree Jesus was flesh...but what kind of flesh?

The "man of sin" doesn't come out and say "I AM GOD" - but by implication. He "opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No matter what you manipulate and change in your point of view, of how "that spirit of antichrist" is manifested, the RCC does not deny the Father and/or the Son, and does confess that Jesus is come in the flesh.

Anti can also mean "in the place of" and/or against Christ and the Pope is considered in Christ's place until he returns. That also makes something antichrist.

antichrist pope is in the place of Jesus.gif

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Anti can also mean "in the place of" and/or against Christ and the Pope is considered in Christ's place until he returns. That also makes something antichrist.

View attachment 44622
In the context of all the epistles of John, that speak of "that [singular] spirit of antichrist", 1 John 2:22 lists the conclusion before the description of how to identify that spirit of antichrist, thus revealing that all of such are liars.

As a result, in Romans, we discover that the Holy Spirit through Paul says that all men are LIARS. 3[4] God forbid: yea, let God be true, but every man a liar; as it is written, That thou mightest be justified in thy sayings, and mightest overcome when thou art judged.
From there, we all can conclude Rom. 3:9-18
[9] What then? are we better than they [Jews] ? No, in no wise: for we have before proved both Jews and Gentiles, that they are all [equally] under sin;
[10] As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one:
[11] There is none that understandeth, there is none that seeketh after God.
[12] They are all gone out of the way, they are together become unprofitable; there is none that doeth good, no, not one.

The RC Papacy is nothing more than one "religion" of many denominational religions of "church-ianity", that conjure up the doctrines of men.

The TRUE church of Christ is invisible, consisting of all who ARE born again of His Spirit (Rom. 8:8-9), and ARE "peppered" among all the physical buildings of denominational churches, that post their organizational names on their properties.

The physical buildings are NOT "the church", but rather are conclaves of both the saved and the unsaved, aspiring and agreeing to the doctrines hatched by "the wisdom of men".
1 Cor. 2:5. That IS NOT where we are to place our faith!!

Last edited:

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
As for the "Immaculate Conception" of Mary, I take no committed stand for or against it, except to say that Jesus IS ETERNAL, and therefore of Himself in that state of being, before His incarnation, He was always Eternal Spirit with the Father.
Of course Jesus was born without sin, and never did He commit sin, during His existence within His mortal flesh.
As for Mary, I take care not to speculate on that which I do not know.

As for Jesus being "good" of Himself, He declared that "only God is good". To that I say, though He was Eternal Spirit with God the Father, and became flesh through His conception and birth, through the virgin Mary, it is apparent that Jesus was completely innocent of being, having not inherited Adam's sin or have any previous experiential knowledge of GOOD or evil, through His mortal flesh, and did remain to be innocent, right to His mortal death.
So then, and truthfully so, Jesus at that time, in His mortal flesh, was not yet "good", but neither was He evil, which is to say that He was innocent.
But, three days later, He resurrected into His NEW LIFE, being that of possessing Eternal Life, with Immortality by the Spirit of God.

As the NEW 2nd Adam (1 Cor. 15:45), Jesus won the victory over death, and DID BECOME the very first "NEW creature" [creation] having received the "Goodness" [Righteousness] of God.

Edit: Now, before you think that I don't have any depth of understanding, please know that God Created our blood, along with our genes and chromosomes, and therefore God says this in:
Lev. 17

[11] For the life of the flesh IS IN the blood: and I have given it to you upon the altar to make an atonement for your souls: for it is the blood that maketh an atonement for the soul. (aka. the shedding of Christ's innocent blood, the sacrificial Lamb OF God, Prov. 6:17, which is an "abomination" unto God).

So then, in the moment of when God the Creator conceived and prepared the fetus/body of Jesus within the Virgin Mary, from where did the blood of the father of Jesus come from, since Joseph was not His father, nor that of any other man??

The site below shall help you to understand the act of OUR process of procreation, but it answers nothing of how
God created Jesus' mortal body within the Virgin Mary.
Heb. 10:5

Last edited: