The (7th) Abomination That Maketh Desolate

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And HE shall send them strong DELUSION to believe a lie .
WHO shall be sent the strong delusoin
THOSE WHO REJECTED THE LOVE OF THE TRUTH whereby they could have been saved and had pleasure in unrighteousness .
Many now reject the LOVE OF GOD , LOVE OF THE TRUTH
and run as troops to a harlots love that will not , cannot , and shall not save them or deliver them
from the WRATH OF GOD .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

Lizbeth

Jul 22, 2022
Ontario, Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
The harlot sleeps not .
She has many who do her work , her dark work of the mystery of inquity .
She has prophesied unto the world and its religoins
and she cries come ye one and come ye all under my shade of diverse love
for my love judges not but embraces your desires
Be as thou wilt , come as thou wilt , enter into my covenant of inclusivity and her love
a love that judges not and preaches not the dire need to BELIEVE
but rather just follow thine heart and love as does the world .
And as a chameleon she and her co workers have blended themselves within
all realms to appear as they are to lead them into her web to gather all as ONE
and to come against CHRIST and the saints .
To those who refuse to conform , SHE CRIES , these haters have no love
they judge only , they know not God or love .
And she is centering the religoins and her place shall be upon earthly jersualem
in a temple that unifies all under a lie .
But the dead know not that this is not THE LOVE OF GOD
it is a love of the world to tie all together under a common ground love that all who are of the world share ............
THIS WONT BODE WELL ON THE DAY of the LORD . That tower is COMING DOWN .
Amen. This is the delusion that God is sending all who received not a love of the truth.....it's taking over the vacuum that falling away from Christianity left behind. That spirit of political correctness that has taken hold has been kind of it's precursor, or maybe its really just the same spirit but preparing the way and leading to worse things that will culminate when its evil fruits ripen and come to the full, until it finally draws the judgment of God.

That is the mark I believe that we need to overcome...that spirit of delusion/deception.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Amen. This is the delusion that God is sending all who received not a love of the truth.....it's taking over the vacuum that falling away from Christianity left behind. That spirit of political correctness that has taken hold has been kind of it's precursor, or maybe its really just the same spirit but preparing the way and leading to worse things that will culminate when its evil fruits ripen and come to the full, until it finally draws the judgment of God.

That is the mark I believe that we need to overcome...that spirit of delusion/deception.
John said and wrote the same thing .
Remember when he was writing to the church .
what did he say . TEST ALL SPIRITS for many ....................many .........
then as we read on
we see this reminder
BUT YE HAVE OVERCOME THEM . THEM , THEIR MESSAGE OF ANTI CHRIST DELUSION JUNK
for GREATER IS HE who is in you than he that is in the world .
MANY within even christendom , HOWEVER , are being OVERCOME by that which is of anti christ
through a false love , a political correcteness , a spirit of heavy delusion .
Now notice john said but ye have overcome THEM . THE FALSE ONES , THEIR FALSE MESSAGE
then he also says the singular of he when speaking of their leader . Than he who is of the world .
THE DRAGON . ITS THE DRAGON feeding the masses this BULL .
and he does so through DECIEVED MEN .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

He does the same with ANTI CHRIST and anti christs .
THIS IS THAT WHICH IS of ANTI CHRIST , which you heard that should come INTO the world
and even NOW is it ...........
That which is of ANTI CHRIST , has LONG BEEN AT WORK
THAT which is of the harlot
that which is of the mystery of inquity .
ONLY FOLKS KEEP THINKING its still hasnt arrived yet , they keep thinking , DUE TO DENOMINATIONAL teachings of men
and seeing through either pre , ,mid or post trib views
AND YET I TELL US ALL ITS HERE . ITS ALREADY HERE and AMONGST US
the anti christs are already under the spell of ANTI CHRIST and they all coming to and forming as a single man .
WHICH THE HEAD IS THE DRAGON and the body is ANTI CHRIST , so too is the head ANTI CHRIST .
ITS HERE . we are running out of time . THIS WORLD IS ALREADY BEING GATHERED
to merge as ONE , AS ONE , NO LONGER DIVIDED but as ONE but not under GOD but under the dragon as ONE
not under christ but under that which is of ANTI CHRIST as ONE and to come FULL FORCE
against GOD , CHRIST , and the true lambs WHO DONT and ARE NOT CONFORMING TO ITS LOVE SONG .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

THERE BE ONLY ONE WAY TO OVERCOME IT . FAITH IN and ONLY FAITH IN THE REAL JESUS CHRIST .
any other jesus , any other god , any other love has come of the dragon and of the world .
Any other gospel than that which THEY , JESUS AND THE APOSTELS PREACHED , IS NOT COMING FROM GOD
no matter how often it seemth to have love or say love . ITS COMING OF THE DRAGON
ITS OF THE WORLD and it will decieve any and all who REJECTED THE LOVE OF THE TRUTH , THE REAL GOSPEL
THE REAL JESUS CHRIST . ITS A SERIOUS STRONG DELUSOIN SISTER .
Cause it will seem to be all about the love and care for humanity , BUT ITS A LIAR . IT DONT CARE FOR THEM , IT DONT
CARE FOR HUMANITY . IT HAS COME IN ITS OWN NAME to STEAL TO KILL AND TO DESTROY
and IT WONT LET nor can it set the CAPTIVES FREE . JESUS IS GETTING TROD UNDER FOOT
for a false love . AND WOE WAIL the world and even those who lipped HIS NAME and yet DID SO .
THIS IS NOT LOOKING GOOD SISTER . and yet the more i warn the more i get seen as naught but a hater
naught but a judger . THE DEVIL DID HIS WORK and HE DID IT WELL . but HIS WORK DONT AND WONT WORK on the lambs .
CAUSE JESUS HAS THEM . THAT alone is the ONLY reason i am not DECIEVED . HE ALONE
is the only reason i have been saved and kept safe . BUT HE , HIS SPIRIT unctioned me BIG TIME TO GET IN THE BIBLE .
SOMETHING so many just want nothing to do with . THEY JUST WANT TO HEED their teachers and let them wolves
seduce them into a lie that will damn them all . I never seen such a generation that is SO IN LOVE WITH A LIE
they call love and so many BELIEVING IT and worse so many WITHIN CHRISTENDOM
and even worse than all , IT WAS THE WOLF IN WOOL within christendom that DID THIS MESS .
THE LIE came not from without but from WITHIN . but not marvel cause the devil can appear in wool sister
so can his ministirs .

Marvelloustime

Sep 15, 2020
Heaven bound
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
THERE BE ONLY ONE WAY TO OVERCOME IT . FAITH IN and ONLY FAITH IN THE REAL JESUS CHRIST .
any other jesus , any other god , any other love has come of the dragon and of the world .
Any other gospel than that which THEY , JESUS AND THE APOSTELS PREACHED , IS NOT COMING FROM GOD
no matter how often it seemth to have love or say love . ITS COMING OF THE DRAGON
ITS OF THE WORLD and it will decieve any and all who REJECTED THE LOVE OF THE TRUTH , THE REAL GOSPEL
THE REAL JESUS CHRIST . ITS A SERIOUS STRONG DELUSOIN SISTER .
Cause it will seem to be all about the love and care for humanity , BUT ITS A LIAR . IT DONT CARE FOR THEM , IT DONT
CARE FOR HUMANITY . IT HAS COME IN ITS OWN NAME to STEAL TO KILL AND TO DESTROY
and IT WONT LET nor can it set the CAPTIVES FREE . JESUS IS GETTING TROD UNDER FOOT
for a false love . AND WOE WAIL the world and even those who lipped HIS NAME and yet DID SO .
THIS IS NOT LOOKING GOOD SISTER . and yet the more i warn the more i get seen as naught but a hater
naught but a judger . THE DEVIL DID HIS WORK and HE DID IT WELL . but HIS WORK DONT AND WONT WORK on the lambs .
CAUSE JESUS HAS THEM . THAT alone is the ONLY reason i am not DECIEVED . HE ALONE
is the only reason i have been saved and kept safe . BUT HE , HIS SPIRIT unctioned me BIG TIME TO GET IN THE BIBLE .
SOMETHING so many just want nothing to do with . THEY JUST WANT TO HEED their teachers and let them wolves
seduce them into a lie that will damn them all . I never seen such a generation that is SO IN LOVE WITH A LIE
they call love and so many BELIEVING IT and worse so many WITHIN CHRISTENDOM
and even worse than all , IT WAS THE WOLF IN WOOL within christendom that DID THIS MESS .
THE LIE came not from without but from WITHIN . but not marvel cause the devil can appear in wool sister
so can his ministirs .
save-image.png

Reactions: Lizbeth

Marvelloustime

Sep 15, 2020
Heaven bound
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
He does the same with ANTI CHRIST and anti christs .
THIS IS THAT WHICH IS of ANTI CHRIST , which you heard that should come INTO the world
and even NOW is it ...........
That which is of ANTI CHRIST , has LONG BEEN AT WORK
THAT which is of the harlot
that which is of the mystery of inquity .
ONLY FOLKS KEEP THINKING its still hasnt arrived yet , they keep thinking , DUE TO DENOMINATIONAL teachings of men
and seeing through either pre , ,mid or post trib views
AND YET I TELL US ALL ITS HERE . ITS ALREADY HERE and AMONGST US
the anti christs are already under the spell of ANTI CHRIST and they all coming to and forming as a single man .
WHICH THE HEAD IS THE DRAGON and the body is ANTI CHRIST , so too is the head ANTI CHRIST .
ITS HERE . we are running out of time . THIS WORLD IS ALREADY BEING GATHERED
to merge as ONE , AS ONE , NO LONGER DIVIDED but as ONE but not under GOD but under the dragon as ONE
not under christ but under that which is of ANTI CHRIST as ONE and to come FULL FORCE
against GOD , CHRIST , and the true lambs WHO DONT and ARE NOT CONFORMING TO ITS LOVE SONG .
save-image.png

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You don't understand me or the scriptures that I post, so therefore you jump to false conclusions, just to defend the Premil doctrine of men, that blinds you with darkness.

I said that the book of Rev. is God, who in 96AD, is speaking in the Past, the Present, and the Future, all at the same time.
(Edit): Isaiah 55:8-9.

We are now in the year of 2024AD. Can you discern from those singular and separate individual prophesies, of that which is past, what is present, and what is still future?
The human mind cannot, but "the mind of Christ" can, and He does. 1 Cor. Ch. 2
I don't hold the pre-mill doctrine of mankind.

I hold to the Holy Spirit led writings of Peter that the Day of the Lord is a thousand years, and starts, after Jesus cleans house at the Second Coming.

I am not sure why you are making God's Word so difficult?

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
OK, so now, let's move forward from that factual account of Mat. 27
[50] Jesus, when he had cried again with a loud voice, yielded up the ghost.
[51] And, behold, the veil of the temple was rent in twain from the top to the bottom; and the earth did quake, and the rocks rent;
[52] And the graves were opened; and many bodies of the [OC] saints which slept** arose, [the figurative 144,000]
[53] And [they of Israel] came out of the graves AFTER his resurrection, and went into the holy city, and appeared unto many.
[54] Now when the centurion, and they that were with him, watching Jesus, saw the earthquake, and those things that were done, they feared greatly, saying, Truly this was the Son of God.
**Note: Malachi 3:16, aka figuratively being "Abraham's bosom".

Whoever it is
, that was Firstborn from the DEAD, IS THE First Resurrection!!
Anyone that comes "AFTER" Him who is the First resurrection, IS SECOND!!

Q. CAN YOU NOW guess (or know), Who IT IS that is the ONLY FIRST RESURRECTION??
> clue: Col. 3:1
> please provide YOUR answer.

I am teaching no such thing!
I am teaching that whosoever believes in Jesus, and is "born again" of God's Holy Spirit, eversince Pentecost, is NOW A PARTAKER of His DIVINE NATURE. (2 Peter 1:4).
I
n and by the Holy Spirit within them, THEY ARE OF THE FIRST resurrection, WHO IS JESUS.
So, quite literally, everyone who is "born again" IS NOW....
[6] Blessed and holy is he that [now is born again] HATH PART in the first resurrection [who is Jesus]:
on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years [DURING God's present Age of His Grace through Jesus].

The only thing that born again Christians [both Jew and Gentile alike] are waiting for, whether they be asleep in Jesus, or alive on the Earth in Jesus, is to be made into the LIKENESS of Christ's IMMORTALITY, upon HIS APEARANCE from heaven.

Prior to that moment, NO ONE is IMMORTAL, EXCEPT JESUS!!
(Edit):
1 Tim. 6[14] That thou keep this commandment without spot, unrebukeable, until the appearing of our Lord Jesus Christ:
[15] Which in his times he shall shew, who is the blessed and only Potentate, the King of kings, and Lord of lords;
[16] Who ONLY HATH immortality, dwelling in the light which no man can approach unto; whom no man hath seen, nor can see: to whom be honour and power everlasting. Amen.
Even the figurative 144,000 of Israel, who were resurrected immediately AFTER His resurrection, are asleep in paradise with Jesus, waiting also to be made Immortal. Rev. 6:9-11; Luke 23:42-43.
You add to God's Word way more of your own opinion than even the doctrine of Premils that you so obviously despise as human opinion.

The word immortal never points to a created human being in Scripture. You are adding more human theology of pagan philosophy to your message.

The word arose in Matthew 27 means resurrection. The first resurrection is a physical permanent incorruptible body. To sleep in the OT was a soul without a body. So to arise the soul entered the permanent incorruptible physical body from God. They no longer tasted death, nor were allowed to live on the earth with the dead. They ascended to Paradise on Sunday morning and presented as the firstfruits to God.

Lizbeth

Jul 22, 2022
Ontario, Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Red herring fallacy that seeks to change the subject. The thousand years is literal.

1. There are no NT examples of chilioi meaning more or less than exactly a thousand.
2. It (chilioi) still means exactly a thousand when paired with other numbers.
3. It's uses in the bible (chilioi) are of exactly a thousand every single time it appears.
4. When an unknown amount is used, the word used is G5505 chilias (not chilioi G5507), and it is used twice in a row.
5. G5507 chilioi is never used in this double fashion.
6. The double appearance of G5505 chilias is not found in Revelation 20.
"Seek the Lord while it is still called toDAY". With the Lord a thousand years is as a DAY. This is the "day" of longsuffering (thousand years) that we are to account as salvation...2 Peter 3.

(Possible it might also be allegorical for the span of a person's life too. We have one lifetime to get hold of salvation. As Adam lived to be nearly 1000 years old and looking at the context of Ps. 90 and Ecc. 6, where the thousand years is mentioned in the OT.)

Lizbeth

Jul 22, 2022
Ontario, Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
You add to God's Word way more of your own opinion than even the doctrine of Premils that you so obviously despise as human opinion.

The word immortal never points to a created human being in Scripture. You are adding more human theology of pagan philosophy to your message.

The word arose in Matthew 27 means resurrection. The first resurrection is a physical permanent incorruptible body. To sleep in the OT was a soul without a body. So to arise the soul entered the permanent incorruptible physical body from God. They no longer tasted death, nor were allowed to live on the earth with the dead. They ascended to Paradise on Sunday morning and presented as the firstfruits to God.
I'm wondering whether we should consider that the first resurrection has already taken place, ie, the resurrection of Jesus as firstfruits along with the OT saints who were resurrected then.....but which of course NT believers also have a "part in". Ie, we have a part in Christ's resurrection.

"The rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years (age of grace and longsuffering which is this age) were finished. This is the first resurrection." Rev 20:5

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
He is but he is not the first of two resurrections mentioned in any passages that discuss the physical resurrection of dead humans. You are side-stepping all of those passages so you don't have to face what they teach. The first group to resurrect are the saved/righteous and the second/last group to resurrect are the unsaved/unrighteous. Of all humans that have died, the saved will bodily resurrect first and much later all of the unsaved dead will rise.
The GWTJ is a metaphor for KJV John 3:18.
The UNsaved are JUDGED/condemned ALREADY,

(wait for it)...... BECAUSE of UNbelief in Jesus.

(Edit) In the pronouncement of the words of John 3:18, are both the 1st death and the 2nd death.
1. The 1st death comes upon ALL THROUGH God's judgment on Adam.
2. The 2nd death comes upon all, BOTH OC and NT UNbelievers, who have perished in their graves, of which shall be burned up by molten lava of the LAKE of Fire, caused by the Eternal flaming fire of Jesus' revealed Presence IN THE AIR. Rev. 20
[14] And death [the1st death- is to all that have mortal life] and hell [the graves- is of all that are literally dead] were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.
[15] And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire. VOILA!!....NO MORE DEATH!! Rev. 21:4.

The First resurrection is Jesus, and it has taken place two fold, being that of Himself, and then His giving of the Holy Spirit to all believers who ask, whereby we are made to be "NEW creatures", "Risen in Christ".

Without the first resurrection of Jesus
no person would be able to be "born again", in order to enter into the kingdom of God/heaven NOW.
As a result of the unsaved being found in an "unclothed" condition, THEY CANNOT LITERALLY "STAND" in the literal Presence of God Almighty, in the Day that Jesus is revealed from heaven.....IN FLAMING Fire.

Though church-ianity has foisted the greatest lie ever, of everyone having "an eternal soul", the UNsaved DO NOT HAVE eternal existence of any kind.

Those of OC Israel (the figurative 144,000) who died in faith, believing in "The Promise to come", are shown having their names written in the Book of Remembrance before God. Malachi 3:16.
But NOW, they are shown in Rev. 6:9-11, receiving the Gift of the Holy Spirit, symbolized as "white robes". Surely you do know, that the PERMANENT indwelling of God's Holy Spirit could NOT be given to ANYONE, UNTIL AFTER the shedding of Christ's blood.
God did not forget them, who were "under the altar" of the OC. Their names are now written in the Book of Life, who is Jesus Himself.

If you still have questions about that, then the parable of "The Wedding Garment" will clear up ALL your confusion about it. Mat. 22:1-10 and Rom. 8:9.

Last edited:

Lizbeth

Jul 22, 2022
Ontario, Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I don't hold the pre-mill doctrine of mankind.

I hold to the Holy Spirit led writings of Peter that the Day of the Lord is a thousand years, and starts, after Jesus cleans house at the Second Coming.

I am not sure why you are making God's Word so difficult?
Actually, with respect, it is the dispensationalist view of a literal future 1000 year reign that makes things difficult....it contradicts what Peter said about this world being burned into nothing at the coming of Christ......and also contradicts where it says in 1 Cor 15 that Jesus hands the kingdom back over to the Father at His coming....in other words His rule and reign ends then in a manner of speaking (notwithstanding that He is God)...and also contradicts where it says so shall we EVER be with the Lord when we are caught up to be with Him in the air.

Reactions: Earburner

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Actually, with respect, it is the dispensationalist view of a literal future 1000 year reign that makes things difficult....it contradicts what Peter said about this world being burned into nothing at the coming of Christ......and also contradicts where it says in 1 Cor 15 that Jesus hands the kingdom back over to the Father at His coming....in other words His rule and reign ends then in a manner of speaking (notwithstanding that He is God)...and also contradicts where it says so shall we EVER be with the Lord when we are caught up to be with Him in the air.
How can a generation , a person , a tribe , a city , a state , a nation , nations of the world
comprehend anything when said peoples are already buying into another love and another so called gospel
that cannot and will not save them . I mean HOW can the carnal mind grasp the things of GOD .
and carnal is all one is if they are going with the flow of a love that wont correct
of a unity that overlooks SOUND DOCTRINE for sake of unity
of a gospel that cant save squat but only gives the idea that if one has some kind of love
it dont matter what religon they are in or believed .
HOW IS THIS WORLD GONNA MAKE IT
AND WORSE HOW IS CHRISTENDOM GONNA MAKE IT , WHEN ITS THE WOLVES IN WOOL
that sold the world this false love , false unity , false gospel .
THEY WONT SISTER . FOR ALL THIS THE WRATH OF GOD AND OF THE LAMB is WHAT THEY WILL SURELY FACE .
Mockers gonna mock and scoffers gonna scoff , all we can do is CLING TO CHRIST , biblical doctrine
and correct anything or idea that is contrary TO IT . praying and hoping at least some will hear .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Pay attention to1 Cor. 15
[51] Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,
[52] In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.
[53] For this corruptible [human] must put on incorruption, and this mortal [human] must put on IMMORTALITY.
[54] So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory.
What type of "soul" are you talking about??
The eternal soul, as promoted by "church-ianity", or the mortal soul described in the Bible?

Did you know that how one understands the concept of "a soul", virtually affects every biblical topic??

Last edited:

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Actually, with respect, it is the dispensationalist view of a literal future 1000 year reign that makes things difficult....it contradicts what Peter said about this world being burned into nothing at the coming of Christ.

Peter wrote no such thing. The timeframe of the burning of the old, and the coming of the new is post-judgmentday not anywhere near the second coming.

.....and also contradicts where it says in 1 Cor 15 that Jesus hands the kingdom back over to the Father at His coming....

Jesus stops reigning with the rod of iron over the nations when the thousand years are over. That's when the kingdom is handed over to the Father.

1Co 15:23 But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ's at his coming.
1Co 15:24 Then cometh the end, when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when he shall have put down all rule and all authority and power.

Clearly there is this business of putting down "all rule and all authority and power" before he delivers up the kingdom to his Father. This would be the post-Coming Millennial reign.

1Co 15:25 For he must reign, till he hath put all enemies under his feet.

So, there is a reign after the second coming wherein he puts "down all rule and all authority and power", which is part of putting "all enemies under his feet" and only after that is accomplished shall the kingdom be delivered up to the Father.

Is there another passage talking about a reign that happens after the second coming? Yes.

Rev 2:25 But that which ye have already hold fast till I come.

That is the second coming. Everything we read of next comes after the second coming:

Rev 2:26 And he that overcometh, and keepeth my works unto the end, to him will I give power over the nations:

After "the end" comes, there is given power over the nations to those that are overcomers. They will be given power over the mortal unsaved nations after Christ has returned not before it.

These two passages are also in harmony with Rev 19-20 where, again, there is a rule over people after the second coming.

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The GWTJ is not a metaphor at all. It's literally judgment day for the unsaved.
No, God's judgment is NOW. It is fully revealed in the two judgments of God in John 3:18, and ARE fallen on every individual since Creation. The judgment of eternal death, and the judgment of eternal life.
1. Eternal death is a surety, through Adam.
2. Eternal Life is a surety, through faith in Jesus.
In which ever state of judgment one dies in, upon their death, that is the state that they shall remain in!
Why?
Rev. 20
[15] And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.
Why?

John 3:18.....BECAUSE he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm wondering whether we should consider that the first resurrection has already taken place, ie, the resurrection of Jesus as firstfruits along with the OT saints who were resurrected then.....but which of course NT believers also have a "part in". Ie, we have a part in Christ's resurrection.

"The rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years (age of grace and longsuffering which is this age) were finished. This is the first resurrection." Rev 20:5
Or else we can consider that the rest of the dead will continue to live not again, for another Day of the Lord, even though many have received the first resurrection of physical life and have been physically enjoying Paradise since the Cross, 1994 years ago?

Why limit it to a single narrow view? It has been 2 days, not just one undefined day of indefinite time. The OT redeemed did experience the first resurrection which is physical.

Of course the NT believers have a part in the first resurrection. The thief next to Jesus on the Cross was the first NT convert, and physically entered Paradise that day via the first resurrection. None of those redeemed souls, since 30AD would ever taste death. One is immediately translated into a permanent incorruptible physical body, when the soul leaves this body of death.