The anti-Christ can resurrect sin and pretend to have created the world - what is faith's answer?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Gottservant

Oct 19, 2022
Greensborough
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Hi there,

So I worked out what it was that makes the anti-Christ the opposite of Christ. He does not merely want to oppose Christ and His resurrection; far from opposing Christ, as one would imagine was death, the anti-Christ resurrects sin. If the anti-Christ resurrects sin, then the danger of death is very real. This presents a problem for the faith: what does one do, if the sin that was paid for, is resurrected? One can merely assert the sin is powerless to tempt, that's true; but what about your brothers, will they be tempted, with sin that is not their own? Therefore one (of the faith) must also confess, that one's past sin may still cause to stumble, short of the Lord forbidding it. This places the faith entirely in the hands of the Lord.

But is the faith, meant to remain weak and submissive, asserting the powerlessness of sin and the power of God, but remaining in the world, without a rebuff of the Devil? No, the Devil must be rebuffed also! The Devil must be rebuffed that he does not know the powerlessness of sin or the power of God, or a way out of the lake of fire. This puts paid, to the schemes of the Devil and those that work with him, will find the same fate. There is still something troubling, however: while we remain in the world, the world does not see evidence of the Devil in the lake of fire - that is something we receive by faith. It is up to us to remain united against the Devil, that his evil deeds be rebuked wherever they can be found. If we do this together, then the power of the Holy Spirit will be able to quicken us, beyond and above and aloft of this world.

If the Holy Spirit quickens us, then we will interrupt the Devil before he sins and the Lord will be able to exonerate us. Exonerated we can praise God, which completes the circle and sets up a pattern of overcoming, in which the world can start to have a part. In other words, there will be less and less sin for the anti-Christ to resurrect (uncrucified sin - let the reader note) and less praise for the old world that was created (which the anti-Christ boasts is his doing) will diminish in comparison to the new world which God is creating through the faith, both the Holy Spirit and the faith. There will be persecutions, the world will not immediately trust the chosen of the nations, but leadership remaining strong - as leadership under God remains (strong) - the choice of Hell over Heaven, will gradually more often be the choice of Heaven over Hell. This is the freedom of Man, to choose. If the Peace of God serves that choice, he (Man) does well to heed it (and heed it peacefully)!

The promptness with which we obey, will undoubtedly be tested - with many rewards awaiting us at the Great White Throne Judgment - so we must sit down first and work out if and how best we can do this. We must pray, also; Jesus said "pray always that you escape these things that are coming to pass and to stand before the Son of Man". This implies, in a way, that we must have the faith ready to ask the Holy Spirit what we need - Jesus said "God will give bountifully the Holy Spirit to those that ask". This pulling the Holy Spirit in to ourselves, will become a great strength, for Him to quicken, there is no doubt about that either. If unapproachable light is in us, then we will be beyond approach ourselves. Having answered the call, having transcended the world, having given place to God, the anti-Christ no longer has sin to choose from, world to boast of, nor dragon to call upon. This is our hope.

I hope this has been of some encouragment to you, the walk of faith requires all, but God delivers even the remnant.

God bless.

Last edited:
Reactions: friend of

Gottservant

Oct 19, 2022
Greensborough
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
To summarize: if we have been forgiven, and rebuked the Devil for creating the temptation, and having burned the sin in the lake of fire - the anti-Christ has nothing more to do with us.

Stumpmaster

Apr 5, 2009
Hamilton, New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
So I worked out what it was that makes the anti-Christ the opposite of Christ.
The Bible actually tells us:

2Jn 1:7 For many deceivers have gone out into the world who do not confess Jesus Christ as coming in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist.

1Jn 2:22
Who is a liar but he who denies that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist who denies the Father and the Son.

1Jn 4:2-3
By this you know the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesses that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is of God, (3) and every spirit that does not confess that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is not of God. And this is the spirit of the Antichrist, which you have heard was coming, and is now already in the world.

Gottservant

Oct 19, 2022
Greensborough
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
The Bible actually tells us:

2Jn 1:7 For many deceivers have gone out into the world who do not confess Jesus Christ as coming in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist.

1Jn 2:22
Who is a liar but he who denies that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist who denies the Father and the Son.

1Jn 4:2-3
By this you know the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesses that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is of God, (3) and every spirit that does not confess that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is not of God. And this is the spirit of the Antichrist, which you have heard was coming, and is now already in the world.
Yes and how does he (the anti-Christ) deny the Father and the Son? By resurrecting "sin" (as I said? note?)?

The point is that as believers we resist the sin that is in the world, by identifying what manner of sin it is and confessing the righteousness that is appropriate - until we have the judgment we need.

The anti-Christ when he comes (that is, "as the anti-Christ is in the world at the moment") won't make himself known for denying the Father and the Son, he will simply resurrect the sin that he imagines he is accused of.

Stumpmaster

Apr 5, 2009
Hamilton, New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Yes and how does he (the anti-Christ) deny the Father and the Son? By resurrecting "sin" (as I said? note?)?

The point is that as believers we resist the sin that is in the world, by identifying what manner of sin it is and confessing the righteousness that is appropriate - until we have the judgment we need.

The anti-Christ when he comes (that is, "as the anti-Christ is in the world at the moment") won't make himself known for denying the Father and the Son, he will simply resurrect the sin that he imagines he is accused of.
Who says?

Gottservant

Oct 19, 2022
Greensborough
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Who says?
"Whoever sins, is the slave of sin" "the beast goes into perdition" = whoever sins goes into perdition; and whoever goes into perdition sins

If you have power over this, you have power over sin (to some extent); if you have power over sin, what you want most is sin to live (hence the resurrection of sin).

I admit, its complex, but the seed of what I said, should be enough for the Holy Spirit to convict you - ask Him if what I said was true?

Stumpmaster

Apr 5, 2009
Hamilton, New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
"Whoever sins, is the slave of sin" "the beast goes into perdition" = whoever sins goes into perdition; and whoever goes into perdition sins

If you have power over this, you have power over sin (to some extent); if you have power over sin, what you want most is sin to live (hence the resurrection of sin).

I admit, its complex, but the seed of what I said, should be enough for the Holy Spirit to convict you - ask Him if what I said was true?
Simple truth from God.

Isa 1:18-20 "Come now, and let us reason together," Says the LORD, "Though your sins are like scarlet, They shall be as white as snow; Though they are red like crimson, They shall be as wool. (19) If you are willing and obedient, You shall eat the good of the land; (20) But if you refuse and rebel, You shall be devoured by the sword"; For the mouth of the LORD has spoken.

Isa 43:25-26 "I, even I, am He who blots out your transgressions for My own sake; And I will not remember your sins. (26) Put Me in remembrance; Let us contend together; State your case, that you may be acquitted.

Heb 8:10-12 For this is the covenant I will make with the house of Israel after those days, declares the Lord. I will put My laws in their minds and inscribe them on their hearts. And I will be their God, and they will be My people. (11) No longer will each one teach his neighbor or his brother, saying, ‘Know the Lord,’ because they will all know Me, from the least of them to the greatest. (12) For I will forgive their iniquities and will remember their sins no more.”

1Jn 1:9
If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

Rev 1:4-6
John, To the seven churches in the province of Asia: Grace and peace to you from Him who is and was and is to come, and from the seven Spirits before His throne, (5) and from Jesus Christ, the faithful witness, the firstborn from the dead, and the ruler of the kings of the earth. To Him who loves us and has released us from our sins by His blood, (6) who has made us to be a kingdom, priests to His God and Father—to Him be the glory and power forever and ever! Amen.

Gottservant

Oct 19, 2022
Greensborough
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
In addition to this, let it be noted, that the Holy Spirit can resurrect 'spirit'.

If the Holy Spirit can resurrect 'spirit', then He will never die.

The anti-Christ resurrecting 'sin', will always die.

strepho

Jan 31, 2023
Meriden
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Many people lack faith. Thier not going to put on gospel armour of ephesians chapter 6.
Then their the hirelings who put stumbling block in way of the congregation. Being taught traditions of men and false doctrine. They don't have prayer chance against antichrist near future.
Satan promotes false doctrine. His servants are false preachers. Some people are being set up to worship antichrist near future.
Duertonmomy chapter 13. .moses and God warned about false prophet's.
Satan as antichrist will come 6th trump. Will have supernatural powers. His main weapon is lies and deception.

That's why its dangerous to be biblically illiterate. Satan wants company in hell. Sheol is hell, it's holding place for the spirtualty dead or wicked. They will be judged on judgement by their Works, revelation chapter 20.
Some people don't take God seriously or satan. That's trip wire for them. Ephesians chapter 6 is the key past antichrist.