The Apostles Creed

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Willie T

Heaven Sent
Staff member
Sep 14, 2017
St. Petersburg Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Any of the various religious "creeds" are just the general census of a group of men about what they believe. Really, very little more than that... none of them are "inspired."

Reactions: Harvest 1874

Windmillcharge

Dec 21, 2017
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I used to keep a printed copy but it got too big for that
May I suggest condessing it, do a readers digest on it.
or produce the funny story version, and the big story version, things I would rather not have done version.

Re read it and be critical can you edit it, improve it etc.
It's a hobby for long winter nights.

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
May I suggest condessing it, do a readers digest on it.
or produce the funny story version, and the big story version, things I would rather not have done version.

Re read it and be critical can you edit it, improve it etc.
It's a hobby for long winter nights.
Yes, I need to work on it some more. I have in the past done much as you suggest, but I haven't touched it for about a year now. The complicated part is that I have written so many other things which are in my computer and rightly belong to the autobiography but have not yet been incorporated. I thought before I retired so many years ago, I would have time to do everything I wanted. But... God has pulled on my chain often and there has never enough time.