• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
-

Reader,

A few years ago, in a 24 hr period, i was traveling in a rented car from Pensacola, Fl, almost to Miami.
Top of the State to the Bottom, and back.
I had business there.
Its in the Summer.

When i got to the Florida Everglades, (its a slightly narrow 2 lane road), i was "stuck" behind a Truck that was pulling a large Horse Trailer.
I could barely see the Truck, so, when a huge ladder suddenly flew off the back of the Truck, and under the horse Trailer, i didnt see it happen.

Now, im traveling about 60-ish MPH, as is everyone, as we are in a long line on a 2 lane road.

Just as i was about to run over this huge ladder, i saw that the oncoming lane had no car, so i "hard swerved" my car LEFT.... and i missed this huge ladder.
The problem was, as i straightened the wheels, the back of my car "fish tailed".. so, now im in the wrong lane, with 2 front wheel on the pavement and 2 back wheels in the grass, .. Im going sideways, over 60mph.

What happened?

God took the wheel, and i was suddenly back on my side of the road, and all was just fine.

A.) God is good.

And then..
Im coming back , same day... and i in Gainesville, Fl.
Its 4 lanes, its about 6pm, and all the cars are doing about 60-70mph.
In Front of my car, is a "Tracktor Trailer Rig", and its pulling a flatbed trailer that has bundles of heavy stainless steel panels on it.
Each is about 4x8 Ft, or 121cm x 243cm

Stainless steel is RAZOR SHARP Edges.

Suddenly, a stainless steel panel just FLIES OFF THE TRAILER, and is coming toward me like a rocket.
No time to think. (again).
And Reader, Had it hit the windshield , the sharp edge could have cut off my head.
Instead it hits my left front tire, cuts it to the metal rim and blows out the tire...., and im doing over 60mph.

What happened?

God took the wheel and guided me across traffic, at 60-ish-mph, on 3 tires, and safely helped me get to the inside median, that is next to a cement dividing wall, so that i could stop safely, as the cars continued to fly by.

See that?... That is the Devil trying to Kill me twice in one day.... and He can't.

A.) God is good.

He takes care of His "blood bought" Owned...= Redeemed.

And He'll take care of you TOO, Born again Saint.
Believe it.

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
-

Reader,

A few years ago, in a 24 hr period, i was traveling in a rented car from Pensacola, Fl, almost to Miami.
Top of the State to the Bottom, and back.
I had business there.
Its in the Summer.

When i got to the Florida Everglades, (its a slightly narrow 2 lane road), i was "stuck" behind a Truck that was pulling a large Horse Trailer.
I could barely see the Truck, so, when a huge ladder suddenly flew off the back of the Truck, and under the horse Trailer, i didnt see it happen.

Now, im traveling about 60-ish MPH, as is everyone, as we are in a long line on a 2 lane road.

Just as i was about to run over this huge ladder, i saw that the oncoming lane had no car, so i "hard swerved" my car LEFT.... and i missed this huge ladder.
The problem was, as i straightened the wheels, the back of my car "fish tailed".. so, now im in the wrong lane, with 2 front wheel on the pavement and 2 back wheels in the grass, .. Im going sideways, over 60mph.

What happened?

God took the wheel, and i was suddenly back on my side of the road, and all was just fine.

A.) God is good.

And then..
Im coming back , same day... and i in Gainesville, Fl.
Its 4 lanes, its about 6pm, and all the cars are doing about 60-70mph.
In Front of my car, is a "Tracktor Trailer Rig", and its pulling a flatbed trailer that has bundles of heavy stainless steel panels on it.
Each is about 4x8 Ft, or 121cm x 243cm

Stainless steel is RAZOR SHARP Edges.

Suddenly, a stainless steel panel just FLIES OFF THE TRAILER, and is coming toward me like a rocket.
No time to think. (again).
And Reader, Had it hit the windshield , the sharp edge could have cut off my head.
Instead it hits my left front tire, cuts it to the metal rim and blows out the tire...., and im doing over 60mph.

What happened?

God took the wheel and guided me across traffic, at 60-ish-mph, on 3 tires, and safely helped me get to the inside median, that is next to a cement dividing wall, so that i could stop safely, as the cars continued to fly by.

See that?... That is the Devil trying to Kill me twice in one day.... and He can't.

A.) God is good.

He takes care of His "blood bought" Owned...= Redeemed.

And He'll take care of you TOO, Born again Saint.
Believe it.
My husband and I had our lives saved whilst riding a motorbike. He said an angel took hold of the steering to take us out of the path of an on-coming car from round a blind bend. He thought the bike had lost power but it hadn't, there was a definite 'pull' on the handlebars.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I wish he could protect me from my anger. He does pacify it to some extent. Therefore he is there to always comfort. Just hope that everything in a few more months will become more clearer and he got me doing what he needs me to be doing.

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I wish he could protect me from my anger. He does pacify it to some extent. Therefore he is there to always comfort. Just hope that everything in a few more months will become more clearer and he got me doing what he needs me to be doing.
My husband used to be subject to outburst of anger and rage but after I left him because he pushed me into a full bath of water and tried to hold me under he got a very public visit from the Holy Spirit and was cured of his rages. Still together happily.