The Beginning and the End

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

OneIsTheWord

Sep 10, 2021
Earth
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The beginning of the church age Dispensational Premillennialism
For the time is come for judgment to begin at the house of God: and if it begins first at us, what shall be the end of them that obey not the gospel of God?
1 Peter 4:17 (ASV)

The Old Covenant Ethnic Israel
And thou saidst, I will surely do thee good, and make thy seed as the sand of the sea, which cannot be numbered for multitude.
Gen 32:12 (ASV)

The New Covenant the New Church
He counteth the number of the stars; He calleth them all by their names.
Psalms 147:4 (ASV)

Seven Years of Man complete conclusion of man’s government on earth United Nations, NATO European alliance, and Islam ends the age
Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass away, till all these things be accomplished.

Matt 24:34 (ASV)
Six thousand and thousands of years of rain human rule 1,000 years is ending.
Then the seventh angel sounded: And there were loud voices in heaven, saying, "The kingdoms of this world have become the kingdoms of our Lord and of His Christ, and He shall reign forever and ever!"
Rev 11:15 (Daniel 9:27)

And the nations were wroth, and thy wrath came, and the time of the dead to be judged, and the time to give their reward to thy servants the prophets, and to the saints, and to them that fear thy name, the small and the great; and to destroy them that destroy the earth.
Rev 11:18 (ASV)

OneIsTheWord

Sep 10, 2021
Earth
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man lead you astray.
For many shall come in my name, saying, I am the Christ; and shall lead many astray. And ye shall hear of wars and rumors of wars; see that ye be not troubled: for these things must need come to pass; but the end is not yet. For nation shall rise against nation and kingdom against kingdom; there shall be famines and earthquakes in diverse places. But all these things are the beginning of travail.
Matt 24:4-8 (ASV)

The Church
God is in the midst of her; She shall not be moved: God will help her, and that right early.
Psalms 46:5 (ASV)

All these are the beginning of sorrows.
Then they will deliver you up to tribulation and kill you, and you will be hated by all nations for My name's sake. And then many will be offended, will betray one another, and will hate one another. Then many false prophets will rise up and deceive many. And because lawlessness will abound, the love of many will grow cold. But he who endures to the end shall be saved. And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in all the world as a witness to all the nations, and then the end will come.
Matt 24:8-14 (NKJV)