The Bible says, “If we willfully keep on sinning…, there remains no more sacrifice for sins.” How ca

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Not that hard.

Rom says,

I am human, when i try to do good i do bad the things I desire to do I cannot do, teh flesh is evil. Really evil, Thank God for Jesus,

2co,

I have an issue, I try to deal with it and fail, I am human, I asked Jesus to help me, but He said His grace is enough, and it is for all of us. That is why there is no condemnation for those who walk in the spirit.

Because it is done, Christ condemned sin to the flesh. You can beat yourself to death as some religious mobs do, wont make the flesh obedient, that is what teh flesh is all about. SELF.

In all His Love

You could just ask Jesus...

James W

Dec 17, 2015
S.W Michigan for now
mjrhealth said:
Not that hard.

Rom says,

I am human, when i try to do good i do bad the things I desire to do I cannot do, teh flesh is evil. Really evil, Thank God for Jesus,

2co,

I have an issue, I try to deal with it and fail, I am human, I asked Jesus to help me, but He said His grace is enough, and it is for all of us. That is why there is no condemnation for those who walk in the spirit.

Because it is done, Christ condemned sin to the flesh. You can beat yourself to death as some religious mobs do, wont make the flesh obedient, that is what teh flesh is all about. SELF.

In all His Love

You could just ask Jesus...
Yes His Grace is sufficient and when you apply this to something your dealing with then God is saying this to you - I have given you my word and my ways - you do what my word says and then you deal with it. Another words when you apply His word and learn to walk in the Spirit - these things which one claims to have to deal with wont even be.

There is no place for any born again spirit filled beleiver to ever say such words as I am only human. That is a lie. We are not only human or human beings. We are born again new creatures ( creation ) in Christ Jesus. Our Citizenship is in heaven not on this earth.
Blessings
James

James W

Dec 17, 2015
S.W Michigan for now
ATP said:
I respond with a question that nobody is able to answer.
How can there be no sacrifice for sins left when Jesus was the final sacrifice?
If there is contradiction in the Bible then we can't trust God's Word.
ROFL ...... Just answer the question .
Edit add in as follows
I would respectfully disagree.

2 Pet 2:1 NIV But there were also false prophets among the people, just as there will be false teachers among you. They will secretly introduce destructive heresies, even denying the sovereign Lord who bought them—bringing swift destruction on themselves.

2 Pet 2:14 NIV With eyes full of adultery, they never stop sinning; they seduce the unstable; they are experts in greed--an accursed brood!

As a reminder I asked how you use these scriptures to say these are for un-beleivers

Rom 6:14 NIV For sin shall no longer be your master, because you are not under the law, but under grace.

1 John 3:6 NIV No one who lives in him keeps on sinning. No one who continues to sin has either seen him or known him.

1 John 3:9 NIV No one who is born of God will continue to sin, because God's seed remains in them; they cannot go on sinning, because they have been born of God.

1 John 5:18 NIV We know that anyone born of God does not continue to sin; the One who was born of God keeps them safe, and the evil one cannot harm them.Have a great day !
James

ATP

Jan 3, 2015
U.S.A.
James W said:
ROFL ...... Just answer the question.
I did. If there is no sacrifice for sins left then Jesus did not die for past, present and future sins. Jesus lied.

Heb 10:26-31 is about nonbelievers, religious pharisees type of people.

Heb 10:28 NIV Anyone who rejected the law of Moses died without mercy on the testimony of two or three witnesses.

James W said:
As a reminder I asked how you use these scriptures to say these are for un-beleivers

Rom 6:14 NIV For sin shall no longer be your master, because you are not under the law, but under grace.

1 John 3:6 NIV No one who lives in him keeps on sinning. No one who continues to sin has either seen him or known him.

1 John 3:9 NIV No one who is born of God will continue to sin, because God's seed remains in them; they cannot go on sinning, because they have been born of God.

1 John 5:18 NIV We know that anyone born of God does not continue to sin; the One who was born of God keeps them safe, and the evil one cannot harm them.Have a great day !
James
Passages are about believers only...

1 John 5:18 NIV We know that anyone born of God does not continue to sin; the One who was born of God keeps them safe, and the evil one cannot harm them.

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
There is no place for any born again spirit filled beleiver to ever say such words as I am only human. That is a lie. We are not only human or human beings. We are born again new creatures ( creation ) in Christ Jesus. Our Citizenship is in heaven not on this earth.
Show mw one personn on the face of this earth without sin, Just one.

When we are born again, we are born from heaven not of this earh, but our flesh is not from Heaven, it is of this earth, that why Paul speaks of His Spirit doing one thing His flesh the other. Your flesh will not be perfected, the lie is all these christians thinking that they will suddenly stop sinning and so feel guilty when they do and therefore walk in unbelief, which s why there is so many topics on sin.

In all His Love

James W

Dec 17, 2015
S.W Michigan for now
mjrhealth said:
Show mw one personn on the face of this earth without sin, Just one.

When we are born again, we are born from heaven not of this earh, but our flesh is not from Heaven, it is of this earth, that why Paul speaks of His Spirit doing one thing His flesh the other. Your flesh will not be perfected, the lie is all these christians thinking that they will suddenly stop sinning and so feel guilty when they do and therefore walk in unbelief, which s why there is so many topics on sin.

In all His Love
The problem with your thinking is that you are sin conscious or sin minded and scriptures tells us that we are not to be as such. Paul speaking about his flesh doing one thing and His heart another or spirit and speaking about it is not him but the son in him is NOT and I say it again Not Paul claiming to be a sinner or that he is sinning. No ! Paul is talking to the new church which everything about this new covenant we have with God was all so new and un-known to them. Paul was using this EXAMPLE to teach and show them why they keep on sinning and struggling. However when we rightly divide scripture we Learn that we are NOT to be as such a person.

As I showed before when we apply ......Romans 12:2 ....
And be not conformed to this world; but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind that ye may prove what is that good and acceptable and perfect will of God

(( Get His word in you each and every day and speak His word each and every day ))

2 Corinthians 10:4-5
4... For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to pulling down strong holds
5... Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ.

(( Begin to practice the words you speak and thoughts you think for our thoughts and words to control how we act or react and believe. Our own words do more do influence our thinking then most of everything else. ))

Galatians 5:16
This I say then, Walk in the Spirit, and ye shall not fulfill the lust of the flesh

(( The more you do the first two the more you will begin to walk in the Spirit and you will be amazed to say the least. ))

All done through the Grace of God who maketh all grace abound to me. ( 2 Corinthians 9:8 )

This is what Paul is teaching us. When we develope a life style of walking in the spirit then we wont be struggling with all this sin. When we develope a life style of walking in the spirit that ol sin nature has no hold or power over us at all. This will include things such as Mark 11:25 which tells us that when we pray we MUST forgive ALL no matter what and in doing so our Father which is in Heaven MAY forgive us our trespasses. This forgiveness is a part of walking in Love and if a person has yet to develope these attributes then they will struggle with sin and everything connected with it.

You speak of a lie that Christians beleive that they will stop sinning - that in it's self is a fleshly thought. Look when we as born again spirit filled Believers learn to walk in the spirit - YES we may miss it now and again and we fall unto grace and repent and change what it is we were doing wrong. We make no excuses saying well it is our human nature to sin for that my friend is a lie from the devil. Why a lie ? Simply because when one walks in the spirit they are NOT subject unto these human desires. Notice I did not say these things wont show their ugly head in ones life but they can take no root and therefore produce no results.

Have a Blessed day
James

James W

Dec 17, 2015
S.W Michigan for now
ATP said:
I did. If there is no sacrifice for sins left then Jesus did not die for past, present and future sins. Jesus lied.

Heb 10:26-31 is about nonbelievers, religious pharisees type of people.

Heb 10:28 NIV Anyone who rejected the law of Moses died without mercy on the testimony of two or three witnesses.

Passages are about believers only...

1 John 5:18 NIV We know that anyone born of God does not continue to sin; the One who was born of God keeps them safe, and the evil one cannot harm them.
One post you say certain scriptures are for un believers then in another you say they are for beleivers. So i asked how do you get thsat these scriptures are for the unbeleiver only............that is not been answere. ;)
Blessings
James

ATP

Jan 3, 2015
U.S.A.
James W said:
One post you say certain scriptures are for un believers then in another you say they are for beleivers.
Heb 10:26-31 NIV is about unbelievers.
Rom 6:14 NIV, 1 John 3:6 NIV, 1 John 3:9 NIV, 1 John 5:18 NIV is about believers.
Those who "keep on sinning" describe nonbelievers.
- ATP

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
The problem with your thinking is that you are sin conscious or sin minded and scriptures tells us that we are not to be as such.
Sin minded, I have no issues with sin, you are the one doing the questioning, why is it such an issue with you. we are free in Christ or slaves to the world, we have being forgiven all or we have not, we have accepted His works His grace or we have not. I know who I am in Christ, if it doesnt bother Him it doesnt bother me.

In all His Love

James W

Dec 17, 2015
S.W Michigan for now
ATP said:
Heb 10:26-31 NIV is about unbelievers.
Rom 6:14 NIV, 1 John 3:6 NIV, 1 John 3:9 NIV, 1 John 5:18 NIV is about believers.
Those who "keep on sinning" describe nonbelievers.
- ATP
It also describes believers who are not rooted deep in Christ but can still be very much saved.
You still have not said why you feel that they are to non beleivers and this is what I have asked.
Blessings
James

James W

Dec 17, 2015
S.W Michigan for now
mjrhealth said:
Sin minded, I have no issues with sin, you are the one doing the questioning, why is it such an issue with you. we are free in Christ or slaves to the world, we have being forgiven all or we have not, we have accepted His works His grace or we have not. I know who I am in Christ, if it doesnt bother Him it doesnt bother me.

In all His Love
You make no sense here. Issue ? What are you talking about ? It is you who keeps on saying we are human so we sin and such.
Is it hard for explain what you mean ?

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
You make no sense here. Issue ? What are you talking about ? It is you who keeps on saying we are human so we sin and such.
Is it hard for explain what you mean ?
And so we are, is that an issue for you, seems to be for so many, keeps them in bondage, because they dont get it. Have you ever wondered why God put our spirit in an earthen vessel. have you ever wondered why Jesus condemend sin to the flesh, do you not what happens to earthen vessels when they have outlived there usefulness? they are discarded, they keep there contents clean and protected while the oustide gets filthy from use and teh world. Funny isnt it that God would do such a thing.

In all His Love

James W

Dec 17, 2015
S.W Michigan for now
mjrhealth said:
And so we are, is that an issue for you, seems to be for so many, keeps them in bondage, because they dont get it. Have you ever wondered why God put our spirit in an earthen vessel. have you ever wondered why Jesus condemend sin to the flesh, do you not what happens to earthen vessels when they have outlived there usefulness? they are discarded, they keep there contents clean and protected while the oustide gets filthy from use and teh world. Funny isnt it that God would do such a thing.

In all His Love
What are you talking about ? What issue or bondage?

ATP

Jan 3, 2015
U.S.A.
James W said:
It also describes believers who are not rooted deep in Christ but can still be very much saved.
I would disagree. Either you have the root of salvation or you don't. Either you are born again, or you're not. Matt 13:21 NIV.

James W said:
You still have not said why you feel that they are to non beleivers and this is what I have asked.
Because God would be in contradiction if Heb 10:26-31 was about believers. That is why.

James W

Dec 17, 2015
S.W Michigan for now
@ATP
Brother you said ...
I would disagree. Either you have the root of salvation or you don't. Either you are born again, or you're not. Matt 13:21 NIV.

It is NOT about root of salvation or being born again or not. Being rooted in Christ means you have His word deep with in your heart.
Many born again christians do not have Gods word deeply rooted in their hearts. These are the ones who struggle more and fall into the same ol trap or sins. Just because you got your self born again does not mean you just dont do things any more. When scripture tells us that if we are in Christ we wont keep on sinning - this is talking about getting His word and ways rooted deep with in you so that you wont.

OK Now then ATP you spoke this ..........................Because God would be in contradiction if Heb 10:26-31 was about believers. That is why.

These scriptures that you bring from Hebrews 10 is talking about a person who is born again BUT keeps on walking in sin by choice. If it were to non beleivers then the fact that Jesus only died once for them would not even be mentioned. NO Sir, these type of people get them selves born again and begin to eat of Gods goodness and when something comes around that THEY WANT TO DO and know God says not to do them but do them because they like it - then these are the people this scripture is talking about. Eventually grace will run out and there will be no repentance left.

Example..............Ms run around gets born again and God begins to clean up her life. He gives her a good job and a car and a nice home. He is working on her and then ol mr winky comes along and says come on girl lets go. She feels God conviction and knows God says no but says - why is this even wrong and goes off with ol mr winky and sins. Then comes back wanting more from God. See the KEY is WILFULLY keeps on sinning. Meaning cause they want to not because they struggle or have yet to develope a stronger faith.

Why tell a sinner Jesus only dies for you once and if you keep sinning then there is nothing left to save you. Yea there is - Jesus on the cross. No ATP this is to those who become born again and keep on sinning because they LIKE IT.
Blessings
James

ATP

Jan 3, 2015
U.S.A.
James W said:
It is NOT about root of salvation or being born again or not. Being rooted in Christ means you have His word deep with in your heart.
Many born again christians do not have Gods word deeply rooted in their hearts. These are the ones who struggle more and fall into the same ol trap or sins. Just because you got your self born again does not mean you just dont do things any more. When scripture tells us that if we are in Christ we wont keep on sinning - this is talking about getting His word and ways rooted deep with in you so that you wont.
I agree. What point are you trying to make though.

James W said:
OK Now then ATP you spoke this ..........................Because God would be in contradiction if Heb 10:26-31 was about believers. That is why.

These scriptures that you bring from Hebrews 10 is talking about a person who is born again BUT keeps on walking in sin by choice. If it were to non beleivers then the fact that Jesus only died once for them would not even be mentioned. NO Sir, these type of people get them selves born again and begin to eat of Gods goodness and when something comes around that THEY WANT TO DO and know God says not to do them but do them because they like it - then these are the people this scripture is talking about. Eventually grace will run out and there will be no repentance left.

Example..............Ms run around gets born again and God begins to clean up her life. He gives her a good job and a car and a nice home. He is working on her and then ol mr winky comes along and says come on girl lets go. She feels God conviction and knows God says no but says - why is this even wrong and goes off with ol mr winky and sins. Then comes back wanting more from God. See the KEY is WILFULLY keeps on sinning. Meaning cause they want to not because they struggle or have yet to develope a stronger faith.

Why tell a sinner Jesus only dies for you once and if you keep sinning then there is nothing left to save you. Yea there is - Jesus on the cross. No ATP this is to those who become born again and keep on sinning because they LIKE IT.
Blessings
James
James, you're confusing the spirit being quenched vs losing your salvation. These are two different topics. Yes, you can quench the spirit, but you cannot lose your salvation. We are sealed until redemption brother Eph 4:30.

We've been adopted into a family...John 8:34-36 NIV, Rom 8:15-17 NIV, Rom 8:23 NIV, Rom 9:4 NIV, Gal 4:4-7 NIV, Gal 6:10 NIV, Eph 1:4-5 NIV, Eph 2:19 NIV, 1 Pet 5:9 NIV

Jesus died for past, present and future sins...Rom 4:7-8 NIV, Rom 6:10 NIV, Rom 8:38-39 ESV, 1 Cor 15:12-19 NIV, Col 2:13-15 NIV, Heb 7:23-25 NIV, Heb 7:27 NIV, Heb 9:12 NIV, Heb 9:24-28 NIV, Heb 10:10-14 NIV, 1 Pet 3:18 NIV

We belong to Christ...John 8:34-36 NIV, John 8:44 NIV, Rom 1:6 NIV, Rom 8:9-11 NIV, Rom 14:8 NIV, 2 Cor 10:7 NIV, Gal 2:12 NIV, Gal 3:29 NIV, Gal 5:24 NIV, Gal 6:10 NIV, Heb 10:38-39 NIV, 1 John 2:19 NIV, 1 John 5:12 NIV

We are written in the book of life forever...Luke 10:18-20 NIV, Phil 4:3 NIV, Heb 12:22-24 NIV, Rev 3:5 NIV, Rev 13:8 NIV, Rev 17:8 NIV, Rev 20:12-15 NIV, Rev 21:27 NIV

There is now no condemnation for those in Christ Jesus...Mark 16:16 NIV, John 3:18 NIV, John 5:28-29 NIV, John 8:11 NIV, John 16:11 NIV, Rom 3:6-8 NIV, Rom 5:16 NIV, Rom 8:1-2 NIV, Rom 8:34 ESV, Col 2:13-15 NIV, 2 Thess 2:11-12 NIV, 2 Pet 2:3 NIV, 1 John 3:21 NIV, Jude 1:4-5 NIV

Once we believe, we have eternal life...John 3:14-16 NIV, John 5:24 NIV, John 6:40 NIV, John 6:47 NIV, John 6:54 NIV, John 10:25-30 NIV, Acts 13:46-48 NIV, Rom 6:22-23 NIV, Eph 1:13-14 NIV, 1 Tim 1:15-16 NIV, Tit 1:1-3 NIV, Heb 9:12 NIV, 1 John 5:9-14 NIV

We are heirs to Christ...Acts 3:25 NIV, Rom 4:13-14 NIV, Rom 8:15-17 NIV, Gal 3:29 NIV, Gal 4:7 NIV, Eph 3:6 NIV, Tit 3:7 NIV, Heb 6:17 NIV, Heb 11:9 NIV

We have an inheritance that can never perish, spoil or fade...Dan 12:13 NIV, Matt 25:34 NIV, Acts 20:32 NIV, Gal 3:18 NIV, Gal 4:30-31 NIV, Eph 1:13-14 NIV, Eph 1:18 NIV, Col 1:12 NIV, Heb 9:15 NIV, 1 Peter 1:3-5 NIV

We are only justified once...Acts 13:39 NIV, Rom 3:24-28 NIV, Rom 4:2 NIV, Rom 4:25 NIV, Rom 5:9 NIV, Rom 5:16 NIV, Rom 8:30 NIV, Rom 8:33 ESV, Rom 10:9-10 NIV, 1 Cor 6:11 NIV, Gal 2:16-17 NIV, Gal 3:11 NIV, Gal 3:24 NIV, Gal 5:4 NIV, Tit 3:7 NIV

God will lose none of the elect...John 6:35-40 NIV, John 17:9-10 NIV, John 17:12 NIV, Rom 5:5 NIV

Nonbelievers are considered lost, not believers...Matt 18:12-14 NIV, Luke 19:9-10 NIV, John 10:25-30 NIV, 1 Cor 15:12-19 NIV, 1 Pet 2:24-25 NIV

Overcoming and being victorious is based on belief, not works...John 16:33 NIV, Acts 20:28 NIV, Rom 8:35 NIV, Rom 8:37 NIV, 1 Cor 15:54-57 NIV, 2 Cor 2:14 NIV, 1 Pet 2:24-25 NIV, 1 John 2:13-14 NIV, 1 John 4:4 NIV, 1 John 5:4-5 NIV, Rev 12:11 NIV

It's not our works that keep us saved, it's His...Isa 64:6 NIV, Matt 6:1 NIV, Matt 23:25-26 NIV, Matt 23:27-28 NIV, Luke 18:19 NIV, John 6:28-29 NIV, Rom 3:9-20 NIV, Rom 3:21-31 NIV, Rom 4:3-11 NIV, Rom 4:22-24 NIV, Rom 5:17-21 NIV, Rom 6:16-20 NIV, Rom 8:9-11 NIV, Rom 9:30-33 NIV, Rom 10:3-4 NIV, Rom 11:5-7 NIV, 1 Cor 1:30 NIV, 1 Cor 3:13-15 NIV, 1 Cor 8:1 NIV, 1 Cor 15:10-11 NIV, 2 Cor 1:9 NIV, 2 Cor 3:5 NIV, 2 Cor 5:15 NIV, Gal 1:6-7 NIV, Gal 2:21 NIV, Gal 3:1-5 NIV, Gal 3:6-7 NIV, Gal 4:9 NIV, Eph 2:7-9 NIV, Phil 1:9-11 NIV, Phil 2:12-13 NIV, Phil 3:8-11 NIV, 1 Tim 4:10 NIV, 2 Tim 1:9 NIV, Tit 3:5 NIV, Rev 15:4 NIV

We are sealed until the day of redemption...John 6:27 NIV, 1 Cor 9:2 NIV, 2 Cor 1:21-22 NIV, Eph 1:13-14 NIV, Eph 4:30 NIV, Rev 9:4 NIV

The seed of God that is in us is imperishable...Matt 13:20-23 NIV, Luke 8:11 NIV, 1 Cor 15:54-57 NIV, 1 Pet 1:23 NIV, 1 John 3:9 NIV

The truth will be in us forever...Eph 1:13-14 NIV, 2 John 1:2 NIV

And lastly, neither death nor life can separate us from the love of God...Rom 8:38-39 NIV, Rev 20:14 NIV.

ATP

Jan 3, 2015
U.S.A.
James W said:
No ATP this is to those who become born again and keep on sinning because they LIKE IT.
The only people who LIKE sin and practice sin are nonbelievers.

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
become born again and keep on sinning because they LIKE IT.
And this is the one foolish statement that keeps christians in bondage, that keeps them from Christ. They "think" somehow in one swoop they have gone from being imperfect to being perfect, yet that is not why Christ died, He did it so we would no longer be under "condemnation", if you feel guilty when you "mess up" as you put it than you are being condemned, walking in "unbelief", because you have no accepted His Grace. He did it for you so you wouldnt have to do it for Him,

Joh_1:14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

If God was to run out of grace than mankind is already condemned.

Have you seeing how many christians have run back to teh old, to teh "law" because of sin, trying to perfect themselves in the flesh instead of holding onto His grace, and yet it seems right in their eyes to do so, yet in so doing they forsake all He has done for them. The devil has made men "sin conscious" as you put it, keeping them in a state of "condemnation" never letting them see the truth that is in Christ so that they can walk in the "life" that He promised all those who go to Him.

If only they would do as He said, and go to Him, but few will, and teh devil laughs at mens foolishness, so easy to pull the wool over our eyes.

In al His Love

James W

Dec 17, 2015
S.W Michigan for now
ATP said:
The only people who LIKE sin and practice sin are nonbelievers.
Brother this is not so. Think for a moment Please. If the scriptures in Hebrews 10 that we have been talking about was to the unbeliever it would make no sense at all. Think......God died on the cross so sinners could be made right before God. So if sinners are sinning then they are doing just what they have all along. However what Jesus did on the cross is still there waiting on them.

Look at it like this. The cross is thier trump card. They have it to play and be saved at any time. If they have not used this card then the card is still valid and well and able to save them. So why would Hebrews 10:26-31 be talking about them? They have not yet tastyed of the goodness of the Lord so they have not thrown away what Jesus did. No sir it is to the unbeleiver.

You say only non beleivers practice sin or like sin. So you sin free every moment of your day ? Every one and everything forgiven? No words spoken opposed to the written word of God ? Have not broken the speed limit or feel some forums go to far in their rules ? rofl....

Truth is many Christians continue to sin for many reasons.
Blessings
James

James W

Dec 17, 2015
S.W Michigan for now
ATP said:
I agree. What point are you trying to make though.

James, you're confusing the spirit being quenched vs losing your salvation. These are two different topics. Yes, you can quench the spirit, but you cannot lose your salvation. We are sealed until redemption brother Eph 4:30.

We've been adopted into a family...John 8:34-36 NIV, Rom 8:15-17 NIV, Rom 8:23 NIV, Rom 9:4 NIV, Gal 4:4-7 NIV, Gal 6:10 NIV, Eph 1:4-5 NIV, Eph 2:19 NIV, 1 Pet 5:9 NIV
Jesus died for past, present and future sins...Rom 4:7-8 NIV, Rom 6:10 NIV, Rom 8:38-39 ESV, 1 Cor 15:12-19 NIV, Col 2:13-15 NIV, Heb 7:23-25 NIV, Heb 7:27 NIV, Heb 9:12 NIV, Heb 9:24-28 NIV, Heb 10:10-14 NIV, 1 Pet 3:18 NIV
We belong to Christ...John 8:34-36 NIV, John 8:44 NIV, Rom 1:6 NIV, Rom 8:9-11 NIV, Rom 14:8 NIV, 2 Cor 10:7 NIV, Gal 2:12 NIV, Gal 3:29 NIV, Gal 5:24 NIV, Gal 6:10 NIV, Heb 10:38-39 NIV, 1 John 2:19 NIV, 1 John 5:12 NIV
We are written in the book of life forever...Luke 10:18-20 NIV, Phil 4:3 NIV, Heb 12:22-24 NIV, Rev 3:5 NIV, Rev 13:8 NIV, Rev 17:8 NIV, Rev 20:12-15 NIV, Rev 21:27 NIV
There is now no condemnation for those in Christ Jesus...Mark 16:16 NIV, John 3:18 NIV, John 5:28-29 NIV, John 8:11 NIV, John 16:11 NIV, Rom 3:6-8 NIV, Rom 5:16 NIV, Rom 8:1-2 NIV, Rom 8:34 ESV, Col 2:13-15 NIV, 2 Thess 2:11-12 NIV, 2 Pet 2:3 NIV, 1 John 3:21 NIV, Jude 1:4-5 NIV
Once we believe, we have eternal life...John 3:14-16 NIV, John 5:24 NIV, John 6:40 NIV, John 6:47 NIV, John 6:54 NIV, John 10:25-30 NIV, Acts 13:46-48 NIV, Rom 6:22-23 NIV, Eph 1:13-14 NIV, 1 Tim 1:15-16 NIV, Tit 1:1-3 NIV, Heb 9:12 NIV, 1 John 5:9-14 NIV
We are heirs to Christ...Acts 3:25 NIV, Rom 4:13-14 NIV, Rom 8:15-17 NIV, Gal 3:29 NIV, Gal 4:7 NIV, Eph 3:6 NIV, Tit 3:7 NIV, Heb 6:17 NIV, Heb 11:9 NIV
We have an inheritance that can never perish, spoil or fade...Dan 12:13 NIV, Matt 25:34 NIV, Acts 20:32 NIV, Gal 3:18 NIV, Gal 4:30-31 NIV, Eph 1:13-14 NIV, Eph 1:18 NIV, Col 1:12 NIV, Heb 9:15 NIV, 1 Peter 1:3-5 NIV
We are only justified once...Acts 13:39 NIV, Rom 3:24-28 NIV, Rom 4:2 NIV, Rom 4:25 NIV, Rom 5:9 NIV, Rom 5:16 NIV, Rom 8:30 NIV, Rom 8:33 ESV, Rom 10:9-10 NIV, 1 Cor 6:11 NIV, Gal 2:16-17 NIV, Gal 3:11 NIV, Gal 3:24 NIV, Gal 5:4 NIV, Tit 3:7 NIV
God will lose none of the elect...John 6:35-40 NIV, John 17:9-10 NIV, John 17:12 NIV, Rom 5:5 NIV
Nonbelievers are considered lost, not believers...Matt 18:12-14 NIV, Luke 19:9-10 NIV, John 10:25-30 NIV, 1 Cor 15:12-19 NIV, 1 Pet 2:24-25 NIV
Overcoming and being victorious is based on belief, not works...John 16:33 NIV, Acts 20:28 NIV, Rom 8:35 NIV, Rom 8:37 NIV, 1 Cor 15:54-57 NIV, 2 Cor 2:14 NIV, 1 Pet 2:24-25 NIV, 1 John 2:13-14 NIV, 1 John 4:4 NIV, 1 John 5:4-5 NIV, Rev 12:11 NIV
It's not our works that keep us saved, it's His...Isa 64:6 NIV, Matt 6:1 NIV, Matt 23:25-26 NIV, Matt 23:27-28 NIV, Luke 18:19 NIV, John 6:28-29 NIV, Rom 3:9-20 NIV, Rom 3:21-31 NIV, Rom 4:3-11 NIV, Rom 4:22-24 NIV, Rom 5:17-21 NIV, Rom 6:16-20 NIV, Rom 8:9-11 NIV, Rom 9:30-33 NIV, Rom 10:3-4 NIV, Rom 11:5-7 NIV, 1 Cor 1:30 NIV, 1 Cor 3:13-15 NIV, 1 Cor 8:1 NIV, 1 Cor 15:10-11 NIV, 2 Cor 1:9 NIV, 2 Cor 3:5 NIV, 2 Cor 5:15 NIV, Gal 1:6-7 NIV, Gal 2:21 NIV, Gal 3:1-5 NIV, Gal 3:6-7 NIV, Gal 4:9 NIV, Eph 2:7-9 NIV, Phil 1:9-11 NIV, Phil 2:12-13 NIV, Phil 3:8-11 NIV, 1 Tim 4:10 NIV, 2 Tim 1:9 NIV, Tit 3:5 NIV, Rev 15:4 NIV
We are sealed until the day of redemption...John 6:27 NIV, 1 Cor 9:2 NIV, 2 Cor 1:21-22 NIV, Eph 1:13-14 NIV, Eph 4:30 NIV, Rev 9:4 NIV
The seed of God that is in us is imperishable...Matt 13:20-23 NIV, Luke 8:11 NIV, 1 Cor 15:54-57 NIV, 1 Pet 1:23 NIV, 1 John 3:9 NIV
The truth will be in us forever...Eph 1:13-14 NIV, 2 John 1:2 NIV
And lastly, neither death nor life can separate us from the love of God...Rom 8:38-39 NIV, Rev 20:14 NIV.
No sir this I am not. I am not one of those who feel you can loose your salvation. Also in Hebrews 10:26-31 doers not say in any way that the people in question can not repent and turn from their sins. Fact is that is what it is saying.
Blessings
James