The Book of Remembrance

  • Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

    You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

    We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Eternally Grateful

Well-Known Member
Feb 27, 2020
20,184
10,749
113
61
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Gender
Male
Reckless you.
Sorry brother. I have been watching this person in chatroom after chatroom for years spreading his self righteous gospel of works. and gathering disciples for himself

If you want to give him an audience. then feel free.

I am going to call him out..
 

Eternally Grateful

Well-Known Member
Feb 27, 2020
20,184
10,749
113
61
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Gender
Male
You know well I disagree with you, these are still your brothers and sisters, and 90% of the damage you do (and have done) to each other has to do with condemning and insulting each other. True for both camps.

For both camps, make a clean new start.

Matt 5:9 “Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall be called sons of God.
You can not make peace with a false prophet
 

shepherdsword

Encounter Team - Eagle
Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 12, 2009
2,383
2,125
113
Millington
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Gender
Male
When men draw a circle to exclude a man out...God draws a bigger circle and includes him in.
If that is too "inclusive" for you...humble yourself and repent.
 
  • Like
Reactions: ProDeo and Laurina

Episkopos

Well-Known Member
May 17, 2011
15,438
23,153
113
68
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Gender
Male
You know well I disagree with you, these are still your brothers and sisters, and 90% of the damage you do (and have done) to each other has to do with condemning and insulting each other. True for both camps.

I think you look at things too personally. If I call out a person because they are championing their ego...only an ego driven person will feel insulted. I try always to post without passion...unlike my detractors. So you are really just seeing me as you would do....and missing what is really going on. I'm trying to save the souls of people who have been deceived in a decoy church system.

Naturally, the people who look to the system idea of Jesus will think I'm attacking their belief system...which is exactly what I'm doing. I'm trying to get belief people to become faith people....but the egos are not eagles whereby they can fly.

So then a lot of people in the churches are NOT actual believers. And those who are such pretenders tend to HATE the truth. In the same way as the West has a migrant problem...so does the church...unvetted migrants that come into the church illegally. The pulpiteers just want members. The Government just wants votes.

And people let you know if they are illegal or not by their hatred of God's judgments and the kingdom culture of truth.
For both camps, make a clean new start.

There is no fellowship between light and darkness.
Matt 5:9 “Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall be called sons of God.
Sure, but Jesus came to bring a sword and fire. It's not "blessed are the fence sitters". Whoever is not with Jesus is against Him...on the holiness level. But then again, whoever is not against Him is for Him...on the righteousness level. But the latter takes humility and fear of the Lord...so this is very rare among rich spoiled Westerners.
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: Laurina

Eternally Grateful

Well-Known Member
Feb 27, 2020
20,184
10,749
113
61
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Gender
Male
When men draw a circle to exclude a man out...God draws a bigger circle and includes him in.
If that is too "inclusive" for you...humble yourself and repent.
Anyone is free to repent.

when someone spreads a false gospel. Paul said they are to be anathema.

when someone claims the only way we can see God or be saved is when we arrive to that higher plain. this is not in scripture. and should be apposed.

I can not exclude anyone out.

They do it themselves when they reject the gospel of Christ.
 

marks

Well-Known Member
Oct 10, 2018
39,546
25,518
113
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
he is still your brother
What makes you think that? His claims about himself? His doctrine? How he treats others? Why do you think he is regenerate, born again, a brother in Christ? I personally find no reason to think that he knows God. I'm curious about your reasons.

Much love!
 

TitusTwoWife

Encounter Team
Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 26, 2026
732
961
93
31
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Gender
Female
I feel it too. I don't expect everyone to agree. I do wish we could be more patient and kind. I worry we end up "biting and devouring" one another.

I would post more verses on teaching without arguing, doing everything without arguing, etc... I doubt people would read them.
 
  • Loveit!
Reactions: ProDeo

ProDeo

Well-Known Member
Nov 20, 2024
2,225
1,853
113
52
Deventer
Faith
Christian
Country
Netherlands
What makes you think that? His claims about himself? His doctrine? How he treats others? Why do you think he is regenerate, born again, a brother in Christ? I personally find no reason to think that he knows God. I'm curious about your reasons.

Much love!

I don't judge people professing Christ and if they are not, only God knows. When I do and I am wrong that will backfire on me on judgement day. It's about one my main criticism on him and he refuses to change. I can only warn him that all these condemnations, judgements, insults, accusing brothers and sisters may backfire on him as a collective boomerang on judgement day.
 

marks

Well-Known Member
Oct 10, 2018
39,546
25,518
113
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't judge people professing Christ and if they are not, only God knows. When I do and I am wrong that will backfire on me on judgement day. It's about one my main criticism on him and he refuses to change. I can only warn him that all these condemnations, judgements, insults, accusing brothers and sisters may backfire on him as a collective boomerang on judgement day.
Is it important to know who are those that are deceivers?

Titus 1:6-11 LITV
6) If anyone is blameless, husband of one wife, having faithful children, not in accusation of loose behavior, or disobedient,
7) (for the overseer [Gr: episkopon] must be blameless as a steward of God), not self-pleasing, not prone to anger, not given to wine, not a quarreler, not greedy of ill gain;
8) but hospitable, a lover of good, discreet, just, holy, temperate,
9) clinging to the faithful Word according to the teaching, that he may be able both to encourage by sound doctrine and to convict the ones contradicting.
10) For there are indeed many insubordinate men, empty talkers and mind-deluders, especially those of the circumcision,
11) whose mouth you must stop, who overturn whole houses, teaching things which they ought not for the sake of ill gain.

Notice . . . especially those of the circumcision . . . those trying to inject Law into the Christian faith.

I'm certain you can read through this list of attributes and see which do not fit. Should this be ignored?

Much love!
 
Last edited:
  • Praying
Reactions: GRACE ambassador

marks

Well-Known Member
Oct 10, 2018
39,546
25,518
113
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I feel it too. I don't expect everyone to agree. I do wish we could be more patient and kind. I worry we end up "biting and devouring" one another.

I would post more verses on teaching without arguing, doing everything without arguing, etc... I doubt people would read them.
You should do that regardless in my opinion. The Word of God has power.

Much love!
 
  • Loveit!
Reactions: GRACE ambassador

ProDeo

Well-Known Member
Nov 20, 2024
2,225
1,853
113
52
Deventer
Faith
Christian
Country
Netherlands
Is it important to know who are those that are deceivers?

Titus 1:6-11 LITV
6) If anyone is blameless, husband of one wife, having faithful children, not in accusation of loose behavior, or disobedient,
7) (for the overseer [Gr: episkopon] must be blameless as a steward of God), not self-pleasing, not prone to anger, not given to wine, not a quarreler, not greedy of ill gain;
8) but hospitable, a lover of good, discreet, just, holy, temperate,
9) clinging to the faithful Word according to the teaching, that he may be able both to encourage by sound doctrine and to convict the ones contradicting.
10) For there are indeed many insubordinate men, empty talkers and mind-deluders, especially those of the circumcision,
11) whose mouth you must stop, who overturn whole houses, teaching things which they ought not for the sake of ill gain.

Notice . . . especially those of the circumcision . . . those trying to inject Law into the Christian faith.

I'm certain you can read through this list of attributes and see which do not fit. Should this be ignored?

Much love!

You are not without points and there are issues to be desired.
 

TitusTwoWife

Encounter Team
Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 26, 2026
732
961
93
31
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Gender
Female
I'm certain you can read through this list of attributes and see which do not fit. Should this be ignored?
What to do, though?

James 1:20

King James Version
20 For the wrath of man worketh not the righteousness of God.

We can get angry. But would that help?
 

marks

Well-Known Member
Oct 10, 2018
39,546
25,518
113
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What to do, though?

James 1:20


King James Version
20 For the wrath of man worketh not the righteousness of God.

We can get angry. But would that help?
Angry, no, exactly as you've posted.

One thing not to do is to overlook things. Someone who presents themself as an overseer, or in episkopos' case, "visitation", that is, "visitation by him in evaluation and judgment upon others", qualified by having received this visitation from God, should certainly be described fully in these passages about elders and overseers and deacons.

Such a one should not be otherwise. Where in the Scriptures are we given the instruction concerning someone judging others in God's stead? The Bible speaks clearly and strongly against this.

We need to learn to be able to recognize things for what they are. There is a spiritual gift of the discerning of spirits. For each one of us, as we come to know God more, and as we learn the Scriptures better, we recognize what is false more quickly. The more you know Jesus, the more you see when someone is not like Him.

We can be clear in our speech, we can call something what it is, honest and truthful, without anger or malice or tearing down. Rather, we do so with the desire that others will grow, will come to know truth, will not be harmed by deceipt.

On a forum such as this, all we have are each other's words, written words. It's not much to know someone by. Then again, each of us have the opportunity to craft our posts to express exactly what we want to express.

So what is each one saying? Does it show Biblical Truth? Does it show Godly Character? Does it build up, or tear down?

The Bible doesn't tell us to argue. In fact it specifically says to not argue. But what does it say? How do we respond to such a person?

Much love!
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: TitusTwoWife

TitusTwoWife

Encounter Team
Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 26, 2026
732
961
93
31
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Gender
Female
But there are definitely things wrong.
Wrong as in doctrine or interactions? If interactions are wrong there isn't much we can do to *make* people respond rightly. We have our example, influence, prayers, and persuasion. Sometimes all four fail because we can't control the actions of others. But we can control our own actions and responses. If we can control our own tongue, our influence grows. Trust takes time to build. Respect takes time.

Continue to operate in the way you typically do and know that it makes a difference. People are watching. I certainly respect your example so far.