The Book of Ruth.. The allegory of the kinsman Redeemer

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

afaithfulone4u

Dec 7, 2012
California
Ruth represents the Faithful new covenant Woman, heavenly Jerusalem(Body of Christ). Naomi represents the Woman old covenant Jerusalem still under Law.
Orpah represents those who started out to be united with Jerusalem under the New Covenant, but fell away and went back to her own Gentile people(Returned to Egypt).
However Ruth remains Faithful and goes on with her OLD mother in- Law Naomi and ends up redeeming the land by working the fields(takes the gospel) for Boaz aka Christ who marries her and they have a son named Obed calling it Naomi's son, Meaning New Jerusalem/Israel, saving Naomi's family land. Ruth is given extra provisons to provide for Naomi while she works the fields(takes the gospel) her Old mother in- LAW (Devote Jews in Jerusalem under the law that are reserved by God as a remnant as mentioned in 1Kings 19:18, Romans 11:4 of seven thousand dry bones of Ezek who came out of their graves after Jesus' resurrection) .
Naomi is called Bitter Waters, meaning Christ is the living water, but old covenant Jerusalem had allowed the Word to become sour, bitter to their ears and lost the Blessing due to thier rejection of the Word when he appeared to them, they didn't even recognize the Word as their Savior at all.

1 Cor 16:1-3
16:1 Now concerning the collection for the saints, as I have given order to the churches of Galatia, even so do ye.
2 Upon{SATURDAY SUNDOWN} the first day of the week let every one of you lay by him in store, as God hath prospered him, that there be no gatherings when I come.
3 And when I come, whomsoever ye shall approve by your letters, them will I send to bring your liberality unto Jerusalem.
KJV
Rom 15:25-27
25 But now I go unto Jerusalem to minister unto the saints.
26 For it hath pleased them of Macedonia and Achaia to make a certain contribution for the poor saints which are at Jerusalem.
27 It hath pleased them verily; and their debtors they are. For if the Gentiles have been made partakers of their spiritual things, their duty is also to minister unto them in carnal things.
KJV

Those who bless Israel shall be blessed! Remember Esther's(New covenant Jerusalem) Roots were hidden in Christ aka Mordecai the Jew : )
Blessings