The Case for the Sinless Ever-Virgin Mary.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Rella ~ I am a woman

Jul 27, 2023
SW PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You can't have intended "him" to mean "Trump" here. (Although his mother was named Mary.)
OK... last comment....

He was responding to me.

He said that until He died and was resurrected and is sitting in heaven that the title Christ Jesus is inappropriate when talking about Jesus.

I pointed out that once he was Christ Jesus, it would be wrong to refer to him as simply Jesus.

I used the example that it would be equally wrong to refer to President Donald Trump as simply Donald now that he was once an active President. Even those close to Him ... except family.. refer to him as Mr President.

If I am wrong, God will take me to task over it... but I am done explaining!!!!!!!

Rella ~ I am a woman

Jul 27, 2023
SW PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not a good example. Trump did not change from a man to the resurrected Lord Christ. But then again, if you believe Jesus was born the Lord Christ because he was already a God baby. Then that's why you see it that way.
Yep...

23 “Behold, the virgin shall be with child and shall bear a Son, and they shall call His name [y]Immanuel,” which translated means, “God with us.”

Peterlag

Jul 20, 2022
New York
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yep...

23 “Behold, the virgin shall be with child and shall bear a Son, and they shall call His name [y]Immanuel,” which translated means, “God with us.
Are are these people God's too...

Joshua is a given name derived from the Hebrew יְהוֹשֻׁעַ‎‎ (Modern: Yəhōšūaʿ, Tiberian: Yŏhōšūaʿ),[5] prominently belonging to Joshua, an early Hebrew leader of the Exodus period who has a major role in several books of the Bible. The name was a common alternative form of the name יֵשׁוּעַ‎ (Yēšūaʿ) which corresponds to the Greek spelling Ἰησοῦς (Iesous), from which, through the Latin Iesus, comes the English spelling Jesus.[6][7