The Chips Here

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
Heres a story for those of you that continue to insist the mark of the beast is a chip. Sense God word dosen't talk about chips being embedded anywhere in anybody you might want to start watching the dept. of Agriculture.This story was taken from a finacial site....................................................................................................January 2007You'll recall that many of us who are small farmers are not-exactly-thrilled with the National Animal Identification System, which was cobbled up by the US Department of Agriculture as a "voluntary system, as long as there is 100% compliance - to be able to trace any bad food back to its source. A dream for the RFID promoters (and we note that the recent tainted veggies cases could not have been chipped anyway) the pitch coming is that "If chips work for animals, they might as well be used on humans." Well, thanks, but no thanks.Strangely, once the story about "Beast Marking" animals came out, I'm shocked that it wasn't (and still hasn't) be decried from every pulpit in the Nation. But, maybe I am expecting too much of contemporary clergy. But, aren't they supposed to keep an eye out for this kind of stuff?....................................................................................................Beast Marking or Marking by the Beast using chips is not biblical.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
My point in posting the above article was hopefully to point out how ridiculos this idea of a chip being implanted in human beings is as the Mark of the beast.Satan was the most beautiful and powerful arch angel God ever created he is a super natural being. He attempted to even try to tempt Christ, he has rebelled against God because he thinks he can be like God. Do you really believe that he could not come up with a more deceitful plan to mark you than the Dept. of Agriculture ?Get into Gods word he has fore told you all things including what the mark of the beast is and I assure you he did not say it is a chip.