People wake up - NWO isn't wasting time!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Duckybill

Feb 12, 2010
There is going to be a beast and he probably will be a politician, but there is no group of men controlling thw rold in secret. It is just people looking for a scapegoat.
Satan offered Jesus this power. He has obviously offered it to others who accepted.

Luke 4:5-7 (NKJV)
[sup]5 [/sup]Then the devil, taking Him up on a high mountain, showed Him all the kingdoms of the world in a moment of time. [sup]6 [/sup]And the devil said to Him, "All this authority I will give You, and their glory; for this has been delivered to me, and I give it to whomever I wish. [sup]7 [/sup]Therefore, if You will worship before me, all will be Yours."
We don't know when the beast will come, but when he does he probably will use something like microchips in the hand, the technology is there already and many people get their pets chipped, but if the government orders everyone to have it then how do you refuse. I hope it doesn't happen in my lifetime.
Jesus and His Apostles taught about THE END and gave signs to warn us. He obviously wanted us to know when it comes. The time is at hand.
Also, if whole countries get the cip on their hand or in their ehad, does that mean whole countries will go to Hell and the only people who are saved will live in the third world where they can't aford to have them installed?
Each individual will have to choose. Nobody can blame government for their choice to accept the Mark.
I don't deny the prophecies, I just don't like conspiracy theories.
The time is at hand. It's not a theory.

Revelation 13:7 (NKJV)
[sup]7 [/sup]And authority was given him over every tribe, tongue, and nation.

Templar81

Apr 14, 2010
UK
New World Order is not in the scriptures, neither is the Illuminati. They don't exist anyway.

No Christian can recieve the mark? That is a relief. I jsut hope I'll be long dead before the world starts to end and ihopefully in a better place.

Duckybill

Feb 12, 2010
New World Order is not in the scriptures, neither is the Illuminati. They don't exist anyway.

No Christian can recieve the mark? That is a relief. I jsut hope I'll be long dead before the world starts to end and ihopefully in a better place.
How about World Government? What does it matter what you call it?

lawrance

Mar 30, 2011

No Christian can recieve the mark.? So Christians can't be tempted hey!
Did not even the Devil have a go at Jesus.
NWO & Illuminati & the Devil don't exist anyway. ????????

Templar81

Apr 14, 2010
UK
So Christians can recieve the mark and if their government say's they recieve the mark then they recieve the mark or become outlaws and starve because they can't buy food.

Duckybill

Feb 12, 2010
So Christians can recieve the mark and if their government say's they recieve the mark then they recieve the mark or become outlaws and starve because they can't buy food.
Psalm 37:25 (NKJV)
[sup]25 [/sup]I have been young, and now am old; Yet I have not seen the righteous forsaken, Nor his descendants begging bread.

Templar81

Apr 14, 2010
UK
So Christians won't have to worry about getting the mark and becoming outcasts because they refuse to wear it.

Duckybill

Feb 12, 2010
So Christians won't have to worry about getting the mark and becoming outcasts because they refuse to wear it.
Matthew 6:33 (NKJV)
[sup]33 [/sup]But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Foreigner

Apr 14, 2010
Interesting thing about the "Mark."

Obviously it will come down to choice as to whether or not a Christian gets it.

If they don't they won't be able to buy, sell, find employment, etc.

But if they do, God has warned they will be condemned to hell. No exception. No pleading the case later while standing in front of Him.

Templar81

Apr 14, 2010
UK
If someone can tell emwhat the Mark is then please do but put it in plain English so I can understand. Like a chi or an id card, or it could be a chip on the forehead of the mugshot on the id card, something liek that.

Duckybill

Feb 12, 2010
If someone can tell emwhat the Mark is then please do but put it in plain English so I can understand. Like a chi or an id card, or it could be a chip on the forehead of the mugshot on the id card, something liek that.

Revelation 13:16-17 (NKJV)
[sup]16 [/sup]He causes all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hand or on their foreheads, [sup]17 [/sup]and that no one may buy or sell except one who has the mark or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

Revelation 14:9-11 (NKJV)
[sup]9 [/sup]Then a third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, "If anyone worships the beast and his image, and receives his mark on his forehead or on his hand, [sup]10 [/sup]he himself shall also drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out full strength into the cup of His indignation. He shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels and in the presence of the Lamb. [sup]11 [/sup]And the smoke of their torment ascends forever and ever; and they have no rest day or night, who worship the beast and his image, and whoever receives the mark of his name."

Templar81

Apr 14, 2010
UK
Since no explanation is offered I will hae to take it litterally. Resist the mark and struggle against society or take the mark and burn forver on the fires of eternal perdition.

No true Chrsitain will take the mark.

WhiteKnuckle

Mar 29, 2009
Yep, Templar is right.

there's no NWO, no Illuminati, no planet X, and the Myan calendar is wrong.

The V-Chip is not the mark of the beast. There is no beast forcing anything right now. It's not the same thing.

Chosing the "mark" will be a deep decision a person has made and it will signify that the person follows the new "god" on earth. That's what makes it special. One things for sure, it wont be as simple as, "I need to buy food, I'm taking the mark." It may not even be a visable mark. We're talking about supernatural happenings. However, it does make sense that it would be some chip or tattoo or something.

Either way, when the time comes all of us in Christ will now exactly what's going on and exactly what the mark is. For now, whatever.

Going with the whatever, whoever feels like it, go ahead and indulge in your fear mongor fantasies. But, unless you have hard evidence or scripture to support it quit spreading the vomit.

Duckybill

Feb 12, 2010
Since no explanation is offered I will hae to take it litterally.
I see no reason not to take it literally.
Resist the mark and struggle against society or take the mark and burn forver on the fires of eternal perdition.
Why would it be a struggle to trust that God will take care of us? He said He will. He worked many miracles in the Bible to take care of His own. He hasn't changed.
No true Chrsitain will take the mark.
I tend to agree.

Templar81

Apr 14, 2010
UK
If we are in the latter days can anyone list the signs. Nothing fancy, just a plain list

All I can think of is that Christians are being persecuted like crazy in the muslim world and it is on the increase. IN the UK Muslims are getting bolder day by day and are gaining a lot of ground. There are already more Muslims than active Christians and we are suppsoed to be a CHristian country. In cities like bradford and Birmingham there are Madrassers (muslim schools) where the local Imans (Muslim priests) are indoctrinating young Muslims with their crazy ideas of hatred towards non-muslims. They say terrible things aobut Christianity and we are supposed to be people of the Book according the Q'ran so these idiots don't even udnerstand their own book. Nevertheless, the burka is becoming very popular and I am glad to see that the Frenc have banned it, we can't because Muslims are too powerful., but if a Christian wears a cross at work and the Muslims don't like then the Christian gets fired and this is suppsoed to be a christian country.

This is the only sign of impending doom I can see.

PS. I wanted a short list and went on a bit of a rant, sorry just venting.

Duckybill

Feb 12, 2010
Going with the whatever, whoever feels like it, go ahead and indulge in your fear mongor fantasies. But, unless you have hard evidence or scripture to support it quit spreading the vomit.
Jesus and the Apostles warned us of THE END and gave signs. They obviously wanted us to know. The re-birth of the Nation of Israel being the most important. If you don't believe it then sit back and watch the show. It's gonna be a GREAT one! Call it fear or vomit if you like, but it's happening anyway. Watch the dominoes fall. Marking everyone on Earth is a very real possibility with modern technology. It's no coincidence. The World Government and its Mark is coming your way, soon.

If we are in the latter days can anyone list the signs. Nothing fancy, just a plain list.
The re-birth of Israel 1948

Israel recovering Jerusalem 1967

All the world turning against Israel

World Government

Mark of the Beast

WhiteKnuckle

Mar 29, 2009

Jesus and the Apostles warned us of THE END and gave signs. They obviously wanted us to know. The re-birth of the Nation of Israel being the most important. If you don't believe it then sit back and watch the show. It's gonna be a GREAT one! Call it fear or vomit if you like, but it's happening anyway. Watch the dominoes fall. Marking everyone on Earth is a very real possibility with modern technology. It's no coincidence. The World Government and its Mark is coming your way, soon.

World Government

Mark of the Beast

You're misunderstanding what I meant. No big deal.

What I mean is, this NWO deal is no different than peoples ideas of the Illuminati. Things are happening and will happen, but, I'm sure they're nothing like what we think we are seeing. It could be possible, but, I don't believe in the NWO. It's too obvious and too up front.

What will happen will be so subtle it would be easy to miss. That's the deception.

Duckybill

Feb 12, 2010
You're misunderstanding what I meant. No big deal.

What I mean is, this NWO deal is no different than peoples ideas of the Illuminati. Things are happening and will happen, but, I'm sure they're nothing like what we think we are seeing. It could be possible, but, I don't believe in the NWO. It's too obvious and too up front.

What will happen will be so subtle it would be easy to miss. That's the deception.
Thanks for clarifying.

Templar81

Apr 14, 2010
UK
Let's deals ith these point by point

This is a jewish nation. Nothing to do with Christians. The prophecies of revelation are Christian centred. I've never seen anything to do with Isarael in them. This point is not biblical

The jews got Jerusalem back. Well, the Christians got Jerusalem in 1100 and the world didn't end, then the Muslims got it back in 1187 and the world didn not end.

The USA, the UK and much of the western, developed world supports Israel. Only the Islamic world is against Israel. Even so Israel is Jewish not Christian and has nothing to do with the prophecies of Revelations.

World Government
Is this NATO or the United Nations. The United nations didn't even have the power to stop Bush and Blairfrom going to war in Iraq. If there was a world government with a human figurehead then I could udnerstand but I really can't think of one.

Mark of the Beast

We don't know what this is, but it hasn't arrived yet because we ahvn't had to make the coice as to wether we accept it or not.

So using your points I have proved that we are not in the end times.

lawrance

Mar 30, 2011
Let's deals ith these point by point

This is a jewish nation. Nothing to do with Christians. The prophecies of revelation are Christian centred. I've never seen anything to do with Isarael in them. This point is not biblical

The jews got Jerusalem back. Well, the Christians got Jerusalem in 1100 and the world didn't end, then the Muslims got it back in 1187 and the world didn not end.

The USA, the UK and much of the western, developed world supports Israel. Only the Islamic world is against Israel. Even so Israel is Jewish not Christian and has nothing to do with the prophecies of Revelations.

World Government
Is this NATO or the United Nations. The United nations didn't even have the power to stop Bush and Blairfrom going to war in Iraq. If there was a world government with a human figurehead then I could udnerstand but I really can't think of one.

Mark of the Beast

We don't know what this is, but it hasn't arrived yet because we ahvn't had to make the coice as to wether we accept it or not.

So using your points I have proved that we are not in the end times.

The Mark, did not Cain receive the the so called Mark. and why was it so?
I think it has to do with this mainly not the other nonsense like chips but the chips ect could be part of it.