People wake up - NWO isn't wasting time!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

justaname

Disciple of Jesus Christ
Mar 14, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
All things that happen pass through the hands of God. Let us not worry of the evil of tomorrow, or worry at all. Take heed of scriptures as they are written.

Reactions: WhiteKnuckle

Duckybill

Feb 12, 2010
Let's deals ith these point by point

The re-birth of Israel 1948
This is a jewish nation. Nothing to do with Christians. The prophecies of revelation are Christian centred. I've never seen anything to do with Isarael in them. This point is not biblical

It has a LOT to do with Christians. It is a clear warning that this is THE LAST generation. Israel is back in their land to stay.

Amos 9:14-15 (NASB)
[sup]14 [/sup]"Also I will restore the captivity of My people Israel, And they will rebuild the ruined cities and live in them; They will also plant vineyards and drink their wine, And make gardens and eat their fruit. [sup]15 [/sup]"I will also plant them on their land, And they will not again be rooted out from their land Which I have given them," Says the Lord your God.
Israel recovering Jerusalem 1967
The jews got Jerusalem back. Well, the Christians got Jerusalem in 1100 and the world didn't end, then the Muslims got it back in 1187 and the world didn not end.

They were Gentiles. The "times of the Gentiles" was fulfilled in 1967.

Luke 21:24 (NKJV)
[sup]24 [/sup]And they will fall by the edge of the sword, and be led away captive into all nations. And Jerusalem will be trampled by Gentiles until the times of the Gentiles are fulfilled.

"As a result of the Six-Day War in 1967, the whole of Jerusalem came under Israeli control."

http://en.wikipedia....48.E2.80.931967
All the world turning against Israel
The USA, the UK and much of the western, developed world supports Israel. Only the Islamic world is against Israel. Even so Israel is Jewish not Christian and has nothing to do with the prophecies of Revelations.

Things are rapidly changing against Israel.

Zechariah 14:1-4 (NKJV)
[sup]1 [/sup]Behold, the day of the Lord is coming, And your spoil will be divided in your midst. [sup]2 [/sup]For I will gather all the nations to battle against Jerusalem; The city shall be taken, The houses rifled, And the women ravished. Half of the city shall go into captivity, But the remnant of the people shall not be cut off from the city. [sup]3 [/sup]Then the Lord will go forth And fight against those nations, As He fights in the day of battle. [sup]4 [/sup]And in that day His feet will stand on the Mount of Olives, Which faces Jerusalem on the east.

World Government
Is this NATO or the United Nations. The United nations didn't even have the power to stop Bush and Blairfrom going to war in Iraq. If there was a world government with a human figurehead then I could udnerstand but I really can't think of one.

Haven't you been watching the news? Governments are toppling left and right. There will be a World Government, the worst in all history.
Mark of the Beast
We don't know what this is, but it hasn't arrived yet because we ahvn't had to make the coice as to wether we accept it or not.
Honestly it sounds like you aren't paying attention to what's going on in this world. Have you heard of Verichip/PositiveID?

PositiveID Corporation was formed on November 10, 2009, through the merger of VeriChip Corporation and Steel Vault Corporation.

The company operates in two main divisions: HealthID and ID Security. The company's HealthID business is further differentiated into its Human Health division and its Animal Health division.

HealthID focuses on bringing health solutions to consumers, animals and businesses based on the company's intellectual property. Through its ID Security segment, the company offers a web-based personal health recordidentity theft protection and related services (including credit monitoring and reporting) through National Credit Report. (PHR), and

An integral part of the foundation of PositiveID is its RFID human-implantable microchip for patient identification, the VeriChip. The company's RFID microchip traces back to the events of September 11, 2001, when New Yorkfiremen wrote their badge ID numbers on their chests in case they were found injured or unconscious. The product, modeled after a similar microchip used in pets, evolved from there. The company received U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) clearance for the microchip in October 2004.[sup][3][/sup]

http://en.wikipedia....wiki/PositiveID
So using your points I have proved that we are not in the end times.
It is clear that most do not want THE END to come. We who are saved are looking forward to it. The time is at hand.

Duckybill

Feb 12, 2010
ID World International Congress 2011

http://www.idworldonline.com/

This is about INTERNATIONAL RFID, Biometrics, data collection,

http://www.idworldon...11_Brochure.pdf

Also involved with Verichip Human Implants - Scott R. Silverman Chairman and CEO of Verichip

http://www.idworldon...dex.php?id=1280

VeriChip approaches US government to implant RFID chips in soldiers

"The news over last fortnight shows that the Florida-based RFID chip maker VeriChip Corporation is in constant touch with US government to acquire a deal to implant its chips under skin of 1.4 million US soldiers."

http://www.rfidblog....ps-in-soldiers/

Verichip has been DEEPLY involved with the US Federal Government.

Templar81

Apr 14, 2010
UK
Before Obama was ahiling the New Wold order it was Bush and Clinton Before him, Bushsnr before him and Ragan before him.

All theese regimes that are topling aren't all being replaced by one world government, though I could concede that there could be some sort of Islamioc world government if Islam is allowed to run rampant.

However, there's no evidence for a world government now, if anything, things are breaking down.

Many people used to think Mohammed was the beast. I can go along with that.

About the Mark, though. Cain's amark was totally differnt. God put the mark on Cain so that people would not try to put justice in their own hands and kill him. cain is doomed to walk the earth until the day of judgement.

Anyway, yuou can't quote Old testament prophets about the end of the wolrd. This was how the Jews saw things. I fyiour goign to talk about the end of the wolrd, you would be best advised to stick to revelations as that is specifically concerning christians.

The reason being that you can't mix up the two ets of prophecies. Old Testament prophetical writings were about the Jews, which at the time wre God's people. Jesus changed this and now Christians are God's people. Prophecies about the Jews have nothing to do with Christians. Christ brought the new Covenant between God and Man, we would be best advised to look to him than trying to read into something which is concerned with the Jewish people and excludes the gentiles.

I want the end to come and for the new Jerusalem to come down to earth, but the old onewill have passed away and Christians have been expecting the world to end for 2,000 years and we are still waiting. Why not jsut get on with our lives, keep shriving ourselves as much as we can and focus on Jesus so that when the end comes we won't be caught off guard, but we would have been sat around anticipating soemthing that might take thousands and thousands of years.

Duckybill

Feb 12, 2010
Anyway, yuou can't quote Old testament prophets about the end of the wolrd. This was how the Jews saw things. I fyiour goign to talk about the end of the wolrd, you would be best advised to stick to revelations as that is specifically concerning christians.
There are OT prophecies yet to be fulfilled. I.E.

Daniel 12:2 (NKJV)
[sup]2 [/sup]And many of those who sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, Some to everlasting life, Some to shame and
everlasting contempt.

NT is based on OT.

The reason being that you can't mix up the two ets of prophecies. Old Testament prophetical writings were about the Jews, which at the time wre God's people.

Jesus is a Jew, as are the Apostles.

Jesus changed this and now Christians are God's people. Prophecies about the Jews have nothing to do with Christians. Christ brought the new Covenant between God and Man, we would be best advised to look to him than trying to read into something which is concerned with the Jewish people and excludes the gentiles.

Israel rising from the dead is merely coincidence? Nope. God also foretold of it. Israel saturates the OT. The NT tells us that Israel was merely set aside temporarily until "the fullness of the Gentiles"

Romans 11:25-26 (NKJV)
[sup]25 [/sup]For I do not desire, brethren, that you should be ignorant of this mystery, lest you should be wise in your own opinion, that
blindness in part has happened to Israel until the fullness of the Gentiles has come in. [sup]26 [/sup]And so all Israel will be saved, as it is written: "The Deliverer will come out of Zion, And He will turn away ungodliness from Jacob;
I want the end to come and for the new Jerusalem to come down to earth, but the old onewill have passed away and Christians have been expecting the world to end for 2,000 years and we are still waiting. Why not jsut get on with our lives, keep shriving ourselves as much as we can and focus on Jesus so that when the end comes we won't be caught off guard, but we would have been sat around anticipating soemthing that might take thousands and thousands of years.
Jesus taught about His return. Obviously He expects us to recognize THE LAST generation and the time of His return. You should know it will happen in THIS GENERATION. The generation that sees Israel recover Jerusalem is THE LAST. Some living in 1967 will never die.

Luke 21:32 (NKJV)
[sup]32 [/sup]Assuredly, I say to you, this generation will by no means pass away till all things take place.

lawrance

Mar 30, 2011
Dear duckybill

What do you make of what AMOS is saying about it.

As far as i know it is not a time to look forward to for anyone to go through it as in the coming up to the day!

Jesus said he even he did not know the day only the Father knows.

So i think it may have to do with our turning away from God that brings it on?

God will bring it on because of our rejection of him and we will be purged by the fire.

Is it not the works of the Devil that will bring it on and up to that date, old mate the Devil will be triumphant in sending all those poor souls to Hell as he is winning?

And the day that God exposes the Devil for what he is, that is the end of that chapter?

Can't we expose him?

But we are loosing because?

Duckybill

Feb 12, 2010
Dear duckybill

What do you make of what AMOS is saying about it.
Greetings!
As far as i know it is not a time to look forward to for anyone to go through it as in the coming up to the day!

Jesus said he even he did not know the day only the Farther knows.

So i think it may have to do with our turning away from God that brings it on?

God will bring it on because of our rejection of him and we will be purged by the fire.

Is it not the works of the Devil that will bring it on and up to that date, old mate the Devil will be triumphant in sending all those poor souls to Hell as he is winning?

And the day that God exposes the Devil for what he is, that is the end of that chapter?

Can't we expose him?

But we are loosing because?

Do yourself a big favor. Take my word that Jesus will soon return. You will find out that this is true. Many will be caught unaware. Live like today is your last.

Templar81

Apr 14, 2010
UK
What if Israel means God's chosen people and since the Jews are no longer God's chosen people then Israel now means Christians

Hear O'Israel the Lord thy God is the only Lord, and thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, all thy all thy soul, all thy midn and all thy strength."

Now, when Moses was in the desert, there was no country called Israel and yet the name is used to describe the people. Israelites were later called Jews and when Jesus came; he made all that believe in him into the New Israelites. So you can't call the Jews Israelites any more, they are just Jews and Jews who live in the country called Israel are just Israeli Jews, not Israelites because they are not God's chosen people any more.

So why then would the end of the towlr dbe so tied up in what isn't even a Christian country.

The answer to that is that it isn't, you and me are Israel, Christians are Israelites. Jesus was born a Jew but he was Jesus the Son of God first and the Apostles were born Jews but becasue the followed Jesus that amde them Christians, though ethnically they were Jews. To be a Jew youc an't just go up to a Rabbi and say, "I want to convert." The only way to be a Jew is to be born one.

WhiteKnuckle

Mar 29, 2009
What if Israel means God's chosen people and since the Jews are no longer God's chosen people then Israel now means Christians

Hear O'Israel the Lord thy God is the only Lord, and thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, all thy all thy soul, all thy midn and all thy strength."

Now, when Moses was in the desert, there was no country called Israel and yet the name is used to describe the people. Israelites were later called Jews and when Jesus came; he made all that believe in him into the New Israelites. So you can't call the Jews Israelites any more, they are just Jews and Jews who live in the country called Israel are just Israeli Jews, not Israelites because they are not God's chosen people any more.

So why then would the end of the towlr dbe so tied up in what isn't even a Christian country.

The answer to that is that it isn't, you and me are Israel, Christians are Israelites. Jesus was born a Jew but he was Jesus the Son of God first and the Apostles were born Jews but becasue the followed Jesus that amde them Christians, though ethnically they were Jews. To be a Jew youc an't just go up to a Rabbi and say, "I want to convert." The only way to be a Jew is to be born one.

I've been thinking the same thing. But admittedly prophecy isn't my strong point.

Templar81

Apr 14, 2010
UK
Not mine either. I just ry to be a Christian ine real world in the here and now, to do the two things jesus taught us; love God and my neighbour and try not to die with sin on me. There's no reason to go around spouting prophecies about the end times. Revelations was there to give Christians hope back when the wee being eprsecuted and it told them to hang in there, stay strong adn don't give in. It wasn't written to frighten people whoa re already believers or to go around telling people they are going to Hell. it is a very complicated book and a litteral reading of it is no good, but neither should we try to find in it what isn't there.

Duckybill

Feb 12, 2010
Jesus said we can recognize the time of the end. Whoever doesn't, isn't looking hard enough.

Matthew 24:33-34 (NKJV)
[sup]33 [/sup]So you also, when you see all these things, know that it is near--at the doors! [sup]34 [/sup]Assuredly, I say to you, this generation will by no means pass away till all these things take place.

Templar81

Apr 14, 2010
UK
Can't we just get onw ith life. Why do we have to go around looking for the end. I'm not looking for the end.

Duckybill

Feb 12, 2010
Can't we just get onw ith life. Why do we have to go around looking for the end. I'm not looking for the end.
We won't have to look for the end. It will soon find us all. We are to warn others. If we don't then we don't care about them.

Templar81

Apr 14, 2010
UK
How can you tell us we are not looking ahrd enough and then tell us we souldn't look for the end. me thinks you just want to contradict me at every point.

lawrance

Mar 30, 2011

I look to Jacob as when he was called Israel and why.????? this is the foundation. the rest of things that relate to Israel come from that.

So if you are Jew or other it does not matter as long as you are with God.

There were Jews that called themselves Israel and we have Christians also calling themselves christians.
But are they really or do they have two masters.?

The God of Israel is the same God as Jesus Christ so that make us true Christians as in Israel by inheritanced, the Jews that followed Jesus became Christians and they could be called, jewish Christians just as anyone could tack on their race to anything.

Christ did not favour any Human race over an other.
But i do think that back when God chose the Jews it was for a good reason?

But by the being chosen arn't you the one who has to carry it all, as it's not a easy task? like would you like to have all the responsibilities that go with it all. it's about responsibility, others as well as your self, so as not to be lead astray by foolish idolatry and that is why the Jews at the time did not to intermingle with other tribes, because that would of weaken their inheritance from God.

lawrance

Mar 30, 2011
What do you make of this Amos 5:18-20
Woe unto you that desire the day of the Lord!
to what end is it for you?
the day of the Lord is darkness, and not light.

Isaiah 5 ?

Duckybill

Feb 12, 2010
How can you tell us we are not looking ahrd enough and then tell us we souldn't look for the end. me thinks you just want to contradict me at every point.
Your words:

"Can't we just get onw ith life. Why do we have to go around looking for the end. I'm not looking for the end."

If being saved isn't the most important thing in our lives then we could regret it for eternity. Many 'Christians' will be rejected.

Luke 13:23-24 (NKJV)
[sup]23 [/sup]Then one said to Him, "Lord, are there few who are saved?" And He said to them, [sup]24 [/sup]"Strive to enter through the narrow gate, for many, I say to you, will seek to enter and will not be able.

The end is truly near. We had better be ready.

What do you make of this Amos 5:18-20
Woe unto you that desire the day of the Lord!
to what end is it for you?
the day of the Lord is darkness, and not light.

Isaiah 5 ?
Those living sinful lives have no reason to look forward to His return, including religious folks.

Templar81

Apr 14, 2010
UK
Your not looking for the end but you tell others they are not looking hard enough and why all those indications that the world is about to end. Why try to jsutify saying that we are4 in the end times if you are not looking for the end times. It's like your hopping from one foot to the other.

Get on with our lives as Christians, just carry on our day to day lives and do all that Jesus wants us to and when the end comes we will automatically be ready.

Duckybill

Feb 12, 2010
Your not looking for the end but you tell others they are not looking hard enough and why all those indications that the world is about to end. Why try to jsutify saying that we are4 in the end times if you are not looking for the end times. It's like your hopping from one foot to the other.

Get on with our lives as Christians, just carry on our day to day lives and do all that Jesus wants us to and when the end comes we will automatically be ready.
If you had been paying attention you would know that I have been saying we are living in the VERY last days before His return. Obviously I have been looking.