the choice between 2 powers

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

brodav9

Dec 26, 2011
Sylacauga Al. U.S.A.
Those who are coming out of the Satanic movements like witches, warlocks, etc, are becoming Christians. They show us that it was a temptation to have power. Many resort to demons inside powers. That is the very opposite concerning the promise that those who are baptized in the Holy Spirit shall be endued with power. Acts two.

It is notable that those who have true power with demons worship, are frustrated because depression and suicidal thoughts come in their power package. Jesus says we will be filled with joy, peace, and receive every need by faith.

I was just offered $50 bucks today just by being asked to watch someone. God promises prosperity also. Matt. 4:4 so does the devil. If we want to be slaves to a tyrant who would cause a Hitler to kill millions of people for his own gain, why not be given abundant life and bless the lives of others by serving a loving , wise, perfect God who created all good things, even for our benefit.

Last night my son brought and gave us a Boston Butt, corn on cob, and even gave us a chocolate Lab. dog to keep. Last wek my wife's aunt came and watched things so I could go up to the house to sing gospel music. She would have charged 10 a hour but said no charge.

We were blessed in the deal where the 2 wheel tires didn't work for the pull trailer. The Lord showed me to take the wheels off the back of the broken down mower. They are big wheels. Got the money back for the tires and bought a thumb drive for the computer. it was 32 gigs. took about 4 gigs pix off the laptop and it runs super fast now.

God promises to bless every thing we put our hands to work on. Get it clear though his spiritual blesings are even more joyful than that. That is God's power. If you ever taste true fellowship with Jesus I know you will never be the same again. Jesus is literal real and so is the enemy. To be on the champion team is Jesus.

brodav9

Dec 26, 2011
Sylacauga Al. U.S.A.
To be clear about why I gave testimonies on this post is because the devil works overtime to try and keep people from believing God to bless them, instead of Satan. One fellow said he was able to hear demon tell him how to prosper while gambling. People automatically think a ministry is blessed and doing well because of prosperity. Satan bargains with false prophets by telling them probably in their conscience to teach false things in order to lead people away from God. 1Tim. 4:1. Jesus says in Matt. 24: if it ere possible to deceive the very elect. It is the Holy Spirit who keeps the elect from falling.

Wolves in sheeps clothing prosper also. The devil quoted the bible to Jesus Matt. 4:4. Read the book of Job in Chap. 22-23 and se how a person as a believer in God can be wrong and yet can be persecuting a true man of God. Job did forgive them later. They came to know they were serving Satan's purposes though.

That is a lesson for us when people are wrong about the word , not knowingly and send forum messages that are against the truth. They debate and may be wrong but we must forgive them and be watchful also.

dragonfly

Apr 19, 2012
UK
brodav9,

I appreciate your testimony and the insight you share, here. Please keep pouring out what the Lord pours in. God bless you 'richly', today. :)

brodav9

Dec 26, 2011
Sylacauga Al. U.S.A.
God bless my reader friends. It is a very few who are willing to go to battle with the dark powers. Really we shouldn't fight them on our own. My mind was full of battles and difficult things happened early this evening. It is a attack due to a victory God gave me in the music realm. He pointed out that what I really had was more than what I saw it to be. My idea was buying a second PA system to go along with the other one. He showed me after realizing he had given me the second PA, that it was to him a double portion----2 PA's I am now stage ready.

He also showed me that what I was calling a great revelation given to me was really to be called a great mystery. It is one of the greatest mysteries of the bible through all time. It takes 7-8 hours to share. To come and have God visit you over a period of several weeks and tell you things directly is un fathomable in glorious joy. Even as we speak he is getting ready to visit me again. To think he likes to come and visit me is spine tingling. Oh how I love him.

The Spirit of this world offers counterfeit blessings. Only God can make it rain. If all knew how much a deal that was for Elijah to call forth the rain after stopping it for three years. He had power to bless a whole nation.

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The only dualism that really exists is the choice to be selfish or selfless - all else is illusion.