the coming alien invasion

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

bonzion

Apr 6, 2007
the world is not ready for it. people are buying and selling and many don't even give it a bit of thought. The commander of the alien force said some time ago (whilst on this planet) that he does not belong to this world, otherwise his subjects would have resisted his arrest. He was killed, rosed from the dead and promised to return with a crushing presence. The world is fast becoming democratic and will not give in to this future invasion easily. Ever watch Armageddon? Saw how the whole world united in the face of a meteorite? That is exactly what will happen when Christ and his army of angels are spotted approaching our solar system by NASA, RUSSIAN SPACE AGENCY, ETC.Christ made it clear he will return to restore things. Restore what things? Do you think the world will be ready to accept his rule? That is why I have always been saying that the freedom of the human race will be the single most important factor uniting man against external aggression. The best chance he has is to take us unaware. Probably, he is still traveling to this kingdom, cause space is extremely vast and it can take light years to move from one place to another.If his presence is know in advance man will put up a fight. So the best thing to do is keep it secret. For those of us waiting for this invasion I must say IT WILL BE BRUTAL, for he is not coming as a baby in the manger but an all conquering king.I CANNOT WAIT TO BOW DOWN BEFORE THE TRUE RULER OF THIS WORLD. MAN HAS SHOWN OVER AND OVER AGAIN THAT WE CANNOT RULE OURSELVES.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
I could buy your scenario to a point as we are told the delusion of the end times will so great that God has shortened it for the Elects sake. The big thing you are missing here is THIS IS NOT CHRIST It will be Antichrist as he comes in the 6th trump and the true Christ does not come until the 7th. The Antichrist is Satan getting kicked down to earth (Rev)we see in Luke he describes seeing lightning as Satan gets kicked to earth. Antichrist will be claiming to be christ he is a fake all Christians need to prepare for any kind of delusion in those days. So they will not be fooled by the fake christ the real Christ will not come until the 7th trump and we all be changed in the twinkling of an eye.So as long as you sport a physical body the True Christ isnt here. Regardless of what you see or hear.

bonzion

Apr 6, 2007
(kriss;23808)
I could buy your scenario to a point as we are told the delusion of the end times will so great that God has shortened it for the Elects sake. The big thing you are missing here is THIS IS NOT CHRIST It will be Antichrist as he comes in the 6th trump and the true Christ does not come until the 7th. The Antichrist is Satan getting kicked down to earth (Rev)we see in Luke he describes seeing lightning as Satan gets kicked to earth. Antichrist will be claiming to be christ he is a fake all Christians need to prepare for any kind of delusion in those days. So they will not be fooled by the fake christ the real Christ will not come until the 7th trump and we all be changed in the twinkling of an eye.So as long as you sport a physical body the True Christ isnt here. Regardless of what you see or hear.
:pray3::pray3:

rant

Nov 22, 2007
Hi is bonzion in christ in the America then the US is lost What has happened to America and the word of god, Apostasy comes up.this guy is a flake.

bonzion

Apr 6, 2007
(rant;23819)
Hi is bonzion in christ in the America then the US is lost What has happened to America and the word of god, Apostasy comes up.this guy is a flake.
I GUESS YOU DO NOT GET THE MESSAGE!!!:naughty::naughty:THE WORLD WILL RESIST THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST!!Many have been deceived into thinking that we can win against the Prince of Peace. HIS COMING WILL NOT BE WELCOME. MARK MY WORDS

rant

Nov 22, 2007
Hi and I see you said ,deceived into thinking that WE can win against the prince of peace. What does WE mean.

bonzion

Apr 6, 2007
(rant;23829)
Hi and I see you said ,deceived into thinking that WE can win against the prince of peace. What does WE mean.
Hi Rant, one thing you must note is that Christianity is not the only religion on this planet. By "WE" I mean the world will not be ready to accept the rule of Christ on his return. The devil is seriously preparing the world for that moment. Do you think a Muslim will lay down his ways and follow Jesus on his return just because he come from the sky?With current advances in science, a descend from the sky will not be enough to convince even a new born baby.The point I am trying to make is that, Jesus was right we he said that knowledge will increase and even the elect will be deceived. Man is not ready for Christ return. we claim they want his kingdom to come but I have my doubts.The second coming will be preceded by very hard times here because kingdoms will be coming to an end.This is my final statement to you on this matter. Do not think that the world will be ready like you. That is why we have to educate people that Christ is not returning like a baby in the manger but like a judge with his rewards with him.

rant

Nov 22, 2007
Hi bonzion I see you picked it up , your not that stupid. What church do you go to then I may talk to you .

rant

Nov 22, 2007
The second coming will be preceded by very hard times , my lost one did you hear of the rapture.

Nov 8, 2007
(bonzion;23822)
I GUESS YOU DO NOT GET THE MESSAGE!!!:naughty::naughty:THE WORLD WILL RESIST THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST!!Many have been deceived into thinking that we can win against the Prince of Peace. HIS COMING WILL NOT BE WELCOME. MARK MY WORDS
I guess you forgot the Part where all knees shall Bow when He comes right?

bonzion

Apr 6, 2007
(Unorthodox Christian;23860)
I guess you forgot the Part where all knees shall Bow when He comes right?
Yes, all knees will bow after man realize that it is fruitless to war against the Prince of peace. The second coming of Christ it the best news out there and that is the cornerstone of my faith. Cause whether you or I will be resurrected, depends on the event. The point is MANY ARE NOT READY!!! THAT IS WHAT I AM WORRIED ABOUT. Daily events here on earth are distracting people from that truth.

bonzion

Apr 6, 2007
(rant;23845)
The second coming will be preceded by very hard times , my lost one did you hear of the rapture.
LOST is a relative word, Rant!!!take care.