The Coming Global Mandates of Evildoers - Ready for the Harvest?!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Most who took the so called COVID Vaccine will die from such.
I think they are hiding a lot of all such in relation to them COVID Jabs !
Look at King Charles and his Sons Wife for one ?
As i look around at the people i know, many are coming down with Cancers and such, it looks to me that this is going way out of control and i think such will only increase !
But we all know that the people who control this world do believe that the worlds population has to be reduced by 80% or else ! They say in fact. if not demand such !

The Covid Jab is not a Vaccine at all in fact ! and anyone who thinks it is a Vaccine is a fool ! Vaccines have never been made that way in fact ! that's why I and how many Nurses refused such total rubbish in fact ! and we became an enemy of the State to such Nazi type morons who dictated over us like a mongrel dog ! When we said No thanks ? what was their actions in Australia, nothing short of a Nazi Germany type response in fact !
I have no time for such 3rd rate trash acting like that and talking down to me !

Before Covid came about my mum was freaking out for me to get a common cold Jab, of i would not be allowed to see her in the old peoples Home! I said no way will i take such at all regardless, so she spun out about that ! then i seen the head of the Homes and sorted her out. One has to stand up to such rubbish !

I support Vaccines and i am not a anti Vaccine idiot at all ! but to have the Government demand that people like me are anti Vaccine people ! but i am only anti COVID Jab in fact, but that stance did not make the News at all, it was all about anti Vaccine idiots and that all were such idiots ! So how about all of the Nurses then ? were they all anti Vaccine people, No way ! not one ! but they were and are still targeted as such in fact ! Nurses were not protesting about Vaccines at all in fact ! but only this one so called Vax in fact, and that they smelt a Rat in the workings of this so called Vaccine in fact ! The Vaccine that is not a Vaccine at all in fact ! that was the issue, but the Nazi like response is still with us ! in wait for the next intent of demanding to dominate over everyone like a Nazi moron ! to Hell with people like that !
There are still many folks out there who are still in denial concerning the deadly or harmful effects of this poison filled vaccine called COVID-19.

I recently had a person freeze-up in their tracks, with a stern facial expression, when I preached a sermon in public (on the top deck of a cruise ship) on what a hoax this COVID disaster had been. This must also mean they are still loyal subjects and willing slaves to their masters, their parent govts and their loving pharma relatives.

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

‘Catastrophic’ Hunger Has Gripped Gaza​

by RT
March 19th 2024, 7:11 am

A UN-backed report warns that mass death is imminent without an immediate ceasefire and food supplies.

1710858109149.png
Famine conditions now exist in the northern part of Gaza, a UN monitor group warned on Monday. Around 300,000 people remain trapped in the area, following months of Israeli bombardment that has left over 31,000 people dead.

The UN-backed report also warns that more than 70% of Gaza’s population of 2.3 million faces “catastrophic hunger.” The Integrated Food-Security Phase Classification (IPC) said that mass death is now imminent without an immediate ceasefire and deliveries of food aid to the areas affected by the fighting.

More than a dozen children in Gaza, including newborn babies, have starved to death and many more are at risk from soaring malnutrition. UN aid agencies warned earlier in March that urgently-needed humanitarian aid is being blocked from entering the Palestinian enclave.
The IPC estimated that two out of every 10,000 people will die daily from starvation, malnutrition, and disease if not helped immediately.
“The actions needed to prevent famine require an immediate political decision for a ceasefire together with a significant and immediate increase in humanitarian and commercial access to the entire population of Gaza,” the report said.
https://www.infowarsstore.com/catal...utm_medium=banner&utm_content=wintersunbanned
Israel has been criticized by its Western partners since it began launching retaliatory strikes against Hamas militants following their attack on Israel on October 7.

Read more Israel wants new deal from Hamas – media

“In Gaza we are no longer on the brink of famine. We are in a state of famine,” EU foreign policy chief Josep Borrell said at the opening of a conference on humanitarian aid for Gaza in Brussels on Monday. He also accused Israel of “using starvation as a weapon of war.”

Foreign Minister Israel Katz responded by saying, “Israel allows extensive humanitarian aid into Gaza,” and told Borrell “to stop attacking Israel and recognize our right to self-defense against Hamas’ crimes.”

Efforts to reach a truce between Hamas and Israel are ongoing, with no breakthrough so far as the hostilities continue. Heavy fighting erupted on Monday in and around Gaza’s Al-Shifa hospital complex. The Israeli Army said it was combatting Hamas militants there and advised civilians to evacuate.

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
There are still many folks out there who are still in denial concerning the deadly or harmful effects of this poison filled vaccine called COVID-19.

I recently had a person freeze-up in their tracks, with a stern facial expression, when I preached a sermon in public (on the top deck of a cruise ship) on what a hoax this COVID disaster had been. This must also mean they are still loyal subjects and willing slaves to their masters, their parent govts and their loving pharma relatives.
I know of people who i know very well that are so staunch COVID Jab supporting. but one thing that they have in common, is that they are gutless dupes ! truly gutless, because they live in total fear of their own life's in fact period !
Or they are just following orders working in the Hospital System, they just follow whatever regardless, never question such coming down from above them.
One could ask why are you here in working for the Hospital, for the Money ?
I wonder why that when a whistle blower of exposing of doctors who continually botched up shocking jobs, stuck to their guns all the way for years until they lost their homes and everything so as to expose the trash ! but the majority would fold directly to bring to attention any such an issue ! and i am not talking about some nurse that had only did 10 years in nursing and was a no body, but one who has 30 years or so of high ranking authority on knowing what is truly what in fact ! and no one could question such a one that they do not understand what they are talking about !

But that's how it goes in Governments as well and Business as well ! Sharks are always within such waters !

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
As a great follow-up @TLHKAJ

‘Major Win’ – Amish Farmer Persecuted By Feds Can Now Sell Raw Milk Out-of-State

by Kelen McBreen
March 20th 2024, 12:31 pm

Judge ruled Pennsylvania can't control what citizens in other states purchase

1710984208866.png
Amos Miller, an Amish farmer in Lancaster County, Pennsylvania, will be allowed to sell his raw milk products out-of-state following a ruling this week by Lancaster County Judge Thomas Sponaugle.

Attorney and podcast host Robert Barnes, who represents Miller in the case, labeled the decision a “major win” for the farmer.

“Court agreed to modify injunction so that it only applies within the state of Pennsylvania removing the ban on sales to customers outside state,” he wrote, thanking Rep. Thomas Massie (R-Ky.) and independent presidential candidate Robert F. Kennedy Jr. for their support.

The Kentucky congressman responded on X, writing, “Congrats! A small win, but a win nonetheless for Amos Miller . Why is the government is spending resources prosecuting an Amish farmer who sells to willing buyers when we have so many real problems at the moment? We should empower small farmers instead of prosecuting them.”

Covering the judge’s decision, Fox 43 wrote:

“In the first of two orders issued Monday, Lancaster County Judge Thomas Sponaugle denied the request from attorneys representing Upper Leacock farmer Amos Miller to dismiss the state’s lawsuit against him. The lawsuit was filed in January after the officials found Miller does not have a permit to sell raw milk and has not registered his business with the state. The inspection was prompted by two illnesses in Michigan and New York that were traced to Miller’s products.”
After Barnes argued a court order banning Miller from selling raw milk products anywhere equated to Pennsylvania governing trade in other states, Judge Sponaugle modified the order to allow the farmer to sell his items only to other states.

“With the modification in place, it appears as though Miller will be able to sell his products out-of-state, though federal law requires that milk shipped between states must be pasteurized, and Miller is already limited by a detaining order placed on his products earlier this year by the Department of Agriculture,” Fox 43 explained.

Miller and Barnes have just under three weeks to respond to the Department of Agriculture lawsuit.

Check out the 1776 Law Center for more information:

Reactions: TLHKAJ

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
--

paris-queers.jpeg

The Collapse of Cultural Christianity--And the Rise of Cultural Queerness

The Collapse of Cultural Christianity—And the Rise of Cultural Queerness

According to a 2019 poll, between 20% and 25% of American adults now identify as 'nones' (meaning that they do not identify with any religion), a percentage that is higher among younger adults than older adults and likely indicative of a long-term trend. According to a 2020 Politico/Morning Consult poll, 49% of voting-age Gen Z (those born after 1996) respondents identified as either agnostic or atheist--a sea change in religious identification.

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Engineered Famine: Oregon Starts Shutting Down Small Farms ‘To Protect The People’​

by Ethan Huff | Natural News
March 22nd 2024, 8:02 am

Oregon officials are using the twisting of legal definitions to shut down small backyard farms.

1711113039474.png

Small farmers are under attack in the state of Oregon, which has begun shutting down family farms throughout the state en masse under the guise of water conservation and groundwater protection.

Small farms aren’t CAFOs​

The rancher explains that there are two different laws that Oregon officials are using to conduct these shutdowns. One involves the state of Oregon’s broadly vague definition of a CAFO, which reads, in part, as follows:

“The State of Oregon defines CAFOs as the concentrated feeding or holding of animals or poultry, including but not limited to horse, cattle, sheep, or swine feeding areas, dairy confinement areas, and poultry and egg production facilities where the surface has been prepared with concrete, rock or fibrous material to support animals in wet weather.”

Based on this definition, a few-acre homestead with pasture and, say, two milking cows and some chickens qualifies as a CAFO if it has any area on the property where rock or gravel is used as a pathway to get to a small barn or coop.

“The way that they have redefined CAFOs is going to impact nearly everybody,” the rancher warns about Oregon’s “updated” CAFO definition, which impacts his property as well. “Even on our property, we don’t have animals that are necessarily contained in one area (they’re roaming on pastures).”

Back in January of this year, a lawsuit was filed on behalf of small family farms throughout Oregon, arguing that the definition of a CAFO is too broad and negatively impacts pretty much anyone who produces eggs from backyard chickens, no matter the size of their property.

The case was recently covered by National Review, explaining that Oregon’s government “joined forces” with the large-scale dairy industry to oppress and tyrannize Oregon’s small farmers.

“This law is being enforced in the state of Oregon,” the rancher warns, telling the same story as National Review about Godspeed Hollow Farm in Newburg, Ore., which has been reclassified as a CAFO simply because it has a gravel pathway from the milking machine to the pickup station just 100 feet in distance.

“[Oregon] has already shut down some farms. There is an injunction on some of the definition of the law until it can be heard in court. Currently small dairy farmers … a lot of what they’re requiring is simply too much for the small farmer.”

All Oregon groundwater, even on private property, considered public​

Another thing Oregon farmers are having to deal with is the state’s rules on water. The only water that farmers are legally allowed to collect in Oregon is rainwater. Everything else, including water from rivers and streams, and even groundwater on private property, is considered a public resource.

Because of this rule, Oregon farmers are not even allowed to use water from their own private wells to irrigate their crops and hydrate their animals without a permit. Coupled with the CAFO rule, this one concerning water use is being abused in such a way as to make it prohibitive, if not impossible, for farmers to run their farms.

“This rule went into place back in 2021,” the rancher explains about how Oregon officials enacted the water rule, which just so happens to have happened at a time when everyone was being distracted and traumatized by Wuhan coronavirus (COVID-19) “pandemic” tyranny.
“It has slowly rolled out to the point where market gardeners on a half-acre of land are now receiving cease-and-desist orders saying, ‘you can’t water your gardens; figure out another way.'”

The obvious goal in all this is to concentrate even more power and control over the food market into the hands of just a wealthy few while depriving small farmers of their livelihoods and incomes – not to mention their God-given right to grow, produce, consume, and yes, sell, the fruit of their labor for sustenance.

Be warned that if this kind of thing can happen in Oregon, it can happen everywhere. The tyranny usually starts in one area as a test case, and if the general public does not resist, it spreads like a virus elsewhere.

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So when do you think we will reach the precipice of no return?

The fog is thick.
The end of the tunnel can't be too far ahead now.
crazy world.
Hugs

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So when do you think we will reach the precipice of no return?

The fog is thick.
The end of the tunnel can't be too far ahead now.
crazy world.
Hugs
We are already in auto mode, past the Rubicon I'm afraid. It depends on how long is this tunnel of yours, before we see a complete planetary breakdown of society and the disappearance of the human spirit given by God - into a true daylight of peace Ziggy.

Like in the 19th century when the Industrial Revolution (IR) and cultural and societal changes were taking place. It took many decades to develop. This ever increasing encroachment of personal lives and beliefs with more soulless government is now global. It is soon approaching its end, the end of this cycle of evil.

Where the IR took about 80-100 years to mature, this one may take 150 + years since the WWI to complete, where folks are now the machines, the robotic tools of the post-IR. They will become machines and not humans anymore.....a part of the collective....

added in....and there won't be many with faith his God and his Son at that point. Partly by the rewiring of the brain and mostly by human choice, and their desire to be god.

Last edited:

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
TO BUNK OR NOT TO BUNK

If you had a billion dollars, would you build an underground bunker? I wouldn't. But practically every billionaire alive today is. And they're doing it with a sense of speed and urgency. Do they know something we don't? If so, why haven't they warned the rest of us?

Some say bunkers are a new status symbol, replacing yachts as a means for the rich to flaunt their wealth. I don't know about that. Somehow bunkers don't seem quite the same as a yacht. You can entertain guests on a yacht and take it sailing on a sunny day. You can also use a yacht to impress vacuous blonds and starlets.

Bunkers are a bit more gloomy. You can't really invite a young starlet to your bunker. I mean you could, but how many invitees would accept, compared to a spin on your yacht?

Also, those who own underground bunkers want to keep them secret. They don't want others knowing about them - at all.

Then again, these aren't your average steel-enforced underground bunkers. They're being built at a cost of tens of millions of dollars - in some cases, hundreds of millions of dollars - and come equipped with bowling alleys, swimming pools, decontamination rooms (from what?), operating tables (to extract adrenochrome?), hidden doors and passageways, moats of fire, water cannons capable of taking down paratroopers or Apache helicopters, and much, much more.

Al Corbi, owner of the bunker-building company SAFE was quoted in the Hollywood Reporter as saying that super-yachts owned by the super-rich are now equipped with helicopters and submarines. Just what the heck is going on here? What are these billionaires preparing for that the rest of us aren't?

Can you imagine how many starving Palestinian children could be fed and saved from death with only a fraction of the money the typical billionaire is spending on their bunker? Yet not a single billionaire in the world is thinking that way. Their sole motivation is to save themselves and to hell with everyone else.

bunker2.jpeg

BUSINESS IS BOOMING

Vivos, another bunker-building business, says applications for building bunkers are up 2,000 percent.

Douglas Rushoff reported In a 2022 piece for the Guardian how the super-wealthy are now obsessed with insulating themselves from the world (that's us peasants), while providing for themselves and continuing to live in luxury.

Billionaire bunkers are no longer a status symbol, if they ever were. They've become a necessity.

Those with good observation skills should be able to read the writing on the wall (the writing on the wall of the nearest bunker). Something nefarious and of a grand magnitude is coming. The super-rich know all about it and they're not telling.

What do you think it is?
https://vaticancatholic.com/billionaires-are-building-bunkers-do-they-know-something-we-dont-video/
Billionaires Are Building Bunkers. Do They Know Something We Don't? - video
----------

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We are already in auto mode, past the Rubicon I'm afraid. It depends on how long is this tunnel of yours, before we see a complete planetary breakdown of society and the disappearance of the human spirit given by God - into a true daylight of peace Ziggy.

Like in the 19th century when the Industrial Revolution (IR) and cultural and societal changes were taking place. It took many decades to develop. This ever increasing encroachment of personal lives and beliefs with more soulless government is now global. It is soon approaching its end, the end of this cycle of evil.

Where the IR took about 80-100 years to mature, this one may take 150 + years since the WWI to complete, where folks are now the machines, the robotic tools of the post-IR. They will become machines and not humans anymore.....a part of the collective....

added in....and there won't be many with faith his God and his Son at that point. Partly by the rewiring of the brain and mostly by human choice, and their desire to be god.

For years, it was believed that the name Worm Moon referred to earthworms that appear as the soil warms in spring and which birds appear to eat, which is another sign of the new season, according to the The Old Farmer's Almanac.

However, the name actually comes from Native American tribes, and refers to beetle larvae that emerge from the thawing bark of trees and other winter hideouts, The Old Farmer's Almanac says.

On Monday (March 25), people across much of the world will have the chance to witness the "Worm Moon eclipse."

The third full moon of 2024 — sometimes nicknamed the "Worm Moon" for the worms and beetles commonly seen emerging at the beginning of spring, according to the Farmer's Almanac — will move through Earth's outer shadow, resulting in a slight penumbral lunar eclipse that will make the full moon appear dimmer as an odd-looking shadow moves across its surface.

The almost perfect alignment of the moon, Earth and the sun will put the moon on a celestial trajectory that will cause a total solar eclipse on April 8.

The third full moon of 2024 — sometimes nicknamed the "Worm Moon" for the worms and beetles commonly seen emerging at the beginning of spring, according to the Farmer's Almanac — will move ...

March Madness.. people goin loony.. for looney moons. Wormwood?
Did you see the bloodbath in MOAB?
Somehow I missed this 2 years ago...

It's almost time to walk through that door. Multiple layers of time interactions, like walking through time portals.
We been here before. History is repeating itself.
Stay the course.
Keep your eyes on the Lord.
Don't get sidetracked with all the rumours of wars. The battle is on and we are in it.

Imagine yourself on the shore staring headlong into the sea. An army bent on destroying you is charging at your back.
All of a sudden the sea parts and makes a way of escape.
What do you do with that?
I think we might find out.

Hugs

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

For years, it was believed that the name Worm Moon referred to earthworms that appear as the soil warms in spring and which birds appear to eat, which is another sign of the new season, according to the The Old Farmer's Almanac.

However, the name actually comes from Native American tribes, and refers to beetle larvae that emerge from the thawing bark of trees and other winter hideouts, The Old Farmer's Almanac says.

On Monday (March 25), people across much of the world will have the chance to witness the "Worm Moon eclipse."

The third full moon of 2024 — sometimes nicknamed the "Worm Moon" for the worms and beetles commonly seen emerging at the beginning of spring, according to the Farmer's Almanac — will move through Earth's outer shadow, resulting in a slight penumbral lunar eclipse that will make the full moon appear dimmer as an odd-looking shadow moves across its surface.

The almost perfect alignment of the moon, Earth and the sun will put the moon on a celestial trajectory that will cause a total solar eclipse on April 8.

The third full moon of 2024 — sometimes nicknamed the "Worm Moon" for the worms and beetles commonly seen emerging at the beginning of spring, according to the Farmer's Almanac — will move ...

March Madness.. people goin loony.. for looney moons. Wormwood?
Did you see the bloodbath in MOAB?
Somehow I missed this 2 years ago...

It's almost time to walk through that door. Multiple layers of time interactions, like walking through time portals.
We been here before. History is repeating itself.
Stay the course.
Keep your eyes on the Lord.
Don't get sidetracked with all the rumours of wars. The battle is on and we are in it.

Imagine yourself on the shore staring headlong into the sea. An army bent on destroying you is charging at your back.
All of a sudden the sea parts and makes a way of escape.
What do you do with that?
I think we might find out.

Hugs
Zig...Well this early am I went for my walk in the full moon, and more that the normal amount of rabbits were seen scurrying around. Fitting for how or when the time of the pagan Easter event is pegged/set and celebrated after the Spring equinox and the 1st full moon, for the fertility god and the rabbit and the chicken eggs combined as great mascots for the occasion. Yeah the rooster will be crowing more this early morning.

That red in the 'dead' sea is a natural occurrence and a reaction of several earth minerals that leaches out every now and them. This time in larger noticeable amounts. Like the red tide found around the coast of Florida in the Gulf that spill inland along the banks into the estuaries.

Speaking of an escape route, I had a wild colorful dream last night. My wife and I were inside a nearly built open simple abode like a large high roofed shed or even a cabin. I noticed that the backyard was in the natural woods. The land was level everywhere, out in the boonies. And eventually I saw open swath of mowed down land like you would see as a open area right before the main prison fence line. And then I saw the plans for this entire housing development....more of these cabins to be built like in a prison to be fortified. And then I saw a person with say a drone who could see everything on the ground including the animals, squirrels and even the snakes. Then I found myself walking at a fast pace on an open dusty wide path looking back behind me as a snake I saw in a previous aerial view was now chasing and leaving a dusty trail behind me...the dream ended with me getting far enough away from what I saw as imminent danger....

Don't have these dreams too often....

Reactions: Ziggy

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Our "Leaders" Literally are Klaws Swab's Bumboys

March 24, 2024

schwab-bumboys-harari.jpeg

When government, corporations and media speak with one voice, and stigmatize dissent as "bigotry", you know Communism has arrived. When public schools groom children for pedophiles and corporations promote behavior that even homosexuals acknowledge is sick, something very sinister is afoot.

Quote from Mae West's autobiography, "Goodness Had Nothing to do with It" (1959): "In many ways homosexuality is a danger to the entire social system of Western civilization. Certainly a nation should be made aware of its presence -- without moral mottoes -- and its effects on children recruited to it in their innocence. I had no objection to it as a cult of jaded inverts... involved only with themselves. It was its secret, anti-social aspects I wanted to bring into the sun. As a private pressure group it could, and has, infected whole nations."

The authors say "a surprisingly high percentage" of pathological liars and con men are gay. (Masters of deception, Churchill, Hitler, George W Bush, Tony Blair, Obama, Fidelito, Macron are gay.) This results from "a natural habit of self-concealment, and leads to a stubborn self-deception about one's own gayness and its implications."

Gays Admit their Lifestyle is Sick

Slightly revised from 2001 and 2019

by Henry Makow PhD.

Imagine that an organism is sick. Imagine that the sick cells convince the organism that in fact, the healthy cells are sick. The gullible organism would decline and die.

This is the relationship between society and homosexual proponents today. Gays argue that same-sex behavior is no different than being left-handed. On the other hand, heterosexual behavior is not natural, but socially conditioned and "oppressive."

Let's decide whom, in fact, is sick.

aftertheball.jpeg

Let's look at gay behavior as defined by two gay activists, Marshall Kirk and Hunter Madsen Ph.D., authors of "After the Ball: How America will Conquer its Fear and Hatred of Gays in the 90's"(1989).

In Chapter Six, they outline "ten categories of misbehavior," drawn from their own experiences, wide reading and thousands of hours of conversation with hundreds of other gays. Their contention is that the male gay lifestyle "is the pits."

They want gays to improve their image by addressing "what is wrong with a lot of gays." (276)

What follows are some highlights. As you read this, ask yourself if there is another human community, including the Mafia, that could make these scathing generalizations. Ask yourself if we haven't also caught the gay disease.

• The authors say "a surprisingly high percentage" of pathological liars and con men are gay. (Masters of deception, Churchill, Hitler, George W Bush and Obama are reputed to be gay.) This results from "a natural habit of self-concealment, and leads to a stubborn self-deception about one's own gayness and its implications."
  • They say gays tend to reject all forms of morality and value judgments. Gay morality boils down to "I can do whatever I want and you can go to perdition. (If it feels good, I'll do it!)" If a gay feels like seducing a trusted friend's lover, he'll do it, justifying it as an act of "sexual freedom" and the friend be damned.

• They say gays suffer from a "narcissistic" personality disorder and give this clinical description: "Pathological self absorption, a need for constant attention and admiration, lack of empathy or concern for others, quickly bored, shallow, interested in fads, seductive, overemphasis on appearance, superficially charming, promiscuous, exploitative, preoccupied with remaining youthful, relationships alternate between over idealization and devaluation." Doesn't this describe many heterosexuals today?

• As an example of this narcissism, the authors say "a very sizeable proportion of gay men" who have been diagnosed HIV positive continue to have unprotected sex.

• They say the majority of gays are extremely promiscuous and self-indulgent. They must continuously up the ante to achieve arousal. This begins with alcohol and drugs and includes such "forbidden" aspects of sex as wallowing in filth (fetishism and coprophilia i.e. shit) and sadomasochism, which involves violence.
  • They say many gays indulge in sex in public bathrooms and think it is anti-gay harassment when it is stopped. Many think they have a right to importune straight males, including children.

• Many gays are "single minded sexual predators" fixated on youth and physical beauty alone. When it comes to the old or ugly, gays are "the real queer bashers." Disillusioned themselves, they are cynical about love.

• "Relationships between gay men don't usually last very long." They quickly tire of their partners and fall victim to temptation. The "cheating ratio of 'married' gay males, given enough time, approaches 100%."

• Even friendships are based on the sexual test and hard to sustain. Unattractive gay men find it nearly impossible to find a friend, let alone a lover.

• The authors say gays tend to deny reality in various ways: wishful thinking, paranoia, illogic, emotionalism and embracing crackpot ideas.

Is there any doubt that this behavior is sick? Obviously this is not true of all homosexuals. A small minority are capable of monogamous long-term relationships. I feel no malice toward gays. I feel the same way about people who have the flu. I want them to get better and I don't want it to spread.

MAKING HOMOSEXUALITY THE NORM

The authors of this book are public relations experts who believe that "our problem is fundamentally one of bad image with straights."

The book details "a comprehensive public-relations campaign that should go a long way towards sanitizing our very unsanitary image." This was 1989, and it has been a tremendous success thanks to the sponsorship of the Illuminati Jewish banking cartel.

1. "Desensitization": flooding straight America with advertising presenting gays in the "least offensive manner possible."

2. "Jamming": Advertising that equates fear of gays with hatred of Jews, Blacks and women.. "Conversion": Presenting images of gays that look like regular folks. "The image must be the icon of normality."

They say "it makes no difference that the ads are lies" because "we are using them to...counter negative stereotypes that are every bit as much lies." Really?

This authors make no secret of the coercive and subversive nature of this campaign.

"By Conversion, we mean something far more profoundly threatening to the American Way of Life [than subversion] ...We mean conversion of the average American's emotions, mind, and will, through a planned psychological attack, in the form of propaganda fed to the nation via the media. We mean...to turn their hatred into warm regard whether they like it or not." (153)

gay-logos (2).jpeg

(Corporations are all controlled by the satanic central banking cartel)

Thus gays want Americans to learn that a developmental disorder resulting in perverse behavior, is in fact healthy. Thus Americans are defenceless to resist their overtures whether in parks, barracks, bathrooms or classrooms. We are approaching the day when resisting a homosexual overture will be considered bigotry.

It is a measure of the authors' cynicism and self-deception that THEY quote psychologist M. Scott Peck, who in "People of the Lie" characterizes people who suffer from extreme or "malignant" narcissism simply as "evil."

Evil people, Peck says, have "an unshakable will to be right and will not consider the possibility that they are wrong...Their main weapon, interestingly enough is the lie with which they distort reality to look good to themselves, and to confuse others." (297)

Gay Pride is really designed to make heterosexuals see homosexual behavior as the new normal. In fact, in the vast majority of cases, homosexually is caused by family role dysfunction or sexual abuse.

-------------And a lack a strong male role and leadership presence.------------

Gays can continue to fool themselves. But let us stop. Their behavior is sick. And it's contagious, especially now that the Illuminati are promoting it as healthy.

----

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Pope Says Not Taking The Covid Vaccine is an Act of Suicide, Refuses To Condemn Transhumanism mRNA Vaccine Tech​

by Lance D Johnson | Natural News
March 25th 2024, 6:41 am

Four years later, Pope Francis continues to push dangerous covid-19 vaccines.

Vatican uses vaccine passports to threaten unvaccinated individuals.

1711370511993.png
Infowars on GETTR
From the very beginning of the covid-19 scandal, Pope Francis made it clear that he is a virtue-signaling coward who worships every decree of propaganda put forth by the World Economic Forum, (WEF) the World Health Organization, (WHO) and the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation. At the height of the propaganda, Francis promoted lockdowns, mandates, social distancing restrictions and ultimately vaccine passports. His fervent belief in this vaccine savior was so strong; he shut down church services, threatened the rights of individuals and demanded conformity to this newfound religion.

Four years later, Pope Francis continues to push dangerous covid-19 vaccines​

Four years into the covid-19 scandal, Pope Francis won’t relinquish his pride and continues to mock “anti-vaxxers.” In a newly released memoir, Pope Francis was interviewed by journalist Fabio Marchese Ragona. In the interview, Francis said that opposition to the COVID-19 vaccines “distressed” him. He claimed that “being against the antidote is an almost suicidal act of denial.”

“Deciding whether to get vaccinated is always an ethical choice, but I know that many people signed up to movements opposed to the administration of the medication. This distressed me because in my view, being against the antidote is an almost suicidal act of denial,” Francis said, according to the LifeSiteNews.

According to Francis, the people living in fear are those that didn’t take the vaccine. He claims “a generalized fear was created when superficial explanations of how the vaccines worked spoke of injections of the virus into the body.”

Human knowledge is under attack! Governments and powerful corporations are using censorship to wipe out humanity’s knowledge base about nutrition, herbs, self-reliance, natural immunity, food production, preparedness and much more. We are preserving human knowledge using AI technology while building the infrastructure of human freedom.
https://www.infowarsstore.com/turbo...tm_medium=banner&utm_content=turboforcebanned
Meanwhile, Francis continues to visibly live in a state of fear and subservience, having turned the Catholic Church into a shell of its former self, while deriding all of his dignity in the process. Remarkably, he is doubling down and spewing untruths about a failed vaccine program that he is bound to, in a cycle of constant boosters and mental abuse. Moreover, the Pope continues to fuddle about in this miserable existence, while promoting the chicanery to the public, as if it is doctrine.

Vatican uses vaccine passports to threaten unvaccinated individuals​

The Vatican’s abuse continued into April of 2022, even after the covid-19 vaccine and multiple boosters had been unlawfully mandated onto the population, harming untold numbers of people and upending countless lives: “Despite a steady lifting of COVID-19 restrictions worldwide and the elimination of all rules in some countries, Cardinal Pietro Parolin, the Vatican secretary of state, has ordered that the Vatican’s tight controls will continue,” the National Catholic Register wrote in April 2022.

Using fear, control and condemnation, Pope Francis has used his sacrilegious pulpit to promote the biosecurity state, the transhuman agenda and the abolition of human rights, while ignoring mass vaccine injury and medical malpractice. Emboldened by false virtue, Francis promoted the concept of “loving one’s neighbor” as a way to coerce more people to submit to the religion of vaccination. Today, visitors to the Vatican Museums, the Vatican Gardens, the papal villas and the Apostolic Palace at Castel Gandolfo must show a Green Pass in order to enter. The Green Pass is a digital certificate verifying that the individual is fully-vaccinated with an additional booster shot. Individuals who do not furnish a Green Pass must submit to a fraudulent covid-19 PCR test to verify that they are negative for covid-19.
Anyone who fails to obtain a “Super Green Pass” is considered an “unjustified absence” and their pay is suspended. Moreover, Francis requires FFP2 and N95 masks in all enclosed spaces on Vatican territory, and he does not permit religious exemption to vaccination or masks. Those who oppose the medical tyranny and mental illness at the Vatican must seek out a medical exemption, and those are granted on a case-by-case basis.

In the interview, Francis called the COVID-related lockdowns a “grim scenario” that only “began to change with the arrival of the first vaccines.” Foolishly, Francis participated in those “grim scenario” lockdowns at the Vatican. He enforced the mental illness and medical tyranny. He went along with every insidious decree, donning ridiculous coverings all over his head and forcing others to do the same. He failed to speak out for medical and religious freedom and for proper treatment of the sick. He had no discernment and played right into the hand of globalists who exploited populations and injured millions, as they were served up into the clutches of a false savior.

https://www.infowarsstore.com/healt...edium=banner&utm_content=rrpdnacombobillboard

Hobie

Jun 11, 2009
South Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Today were are witnessing the works of evil men working extra hard to make this temporary world into their own image. We still live in it! And as Christians, it is vital we do not stay ignorant of their affairs. We need to be alert to their evil works, of their ways and methods and the impact it may have on our lives, our spiritual walk, with our families and communities.

Their methods and ways are numerous that aim to introduce ongoing new technologies for the human body, controlled living conditions and rigid grids in which to live, along with sweeping political and widespread social changes into transforming the purpose of human beings entirely- their attempt to make godless spirits - global neo-feudal slaves.

These evil sorceries are many and they include the false media, work of the pharmacy (medications and vaccines, toxics in food, water and the air), financial combinations, political and social manipulation (open borders, climate change carbon taxation, denationalization of institutions) and even rewritten historical sources.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Revelation 18
23 And the light of a candle shall shine no more at all in thee; and the voice of the bridegroom and of the bride shall be heard no more at all in thee: for thy merchants were the great men of the earth; for by thy sorceries were all nations deceived.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If the picture is not clear to you today, it will become very clear and obvious very soon: the true believer in Christ shall be the main target and enemy of this global evil uprising.

So this thread is to share events of this world that especially affect and impact our Christian spiritual walk, our confidence and faith for our salvation and heavenly futures.

We must not lack knowledge of these things happening all around us, out of feelings and emotions of desperation and fear! We must face them, head-on.

Buckle your seat belts, you ain't seem nothing yet!
It's called the New World Order and even Russia and China are being subject to it and see its rampant lawlessness and world mandates and control's. But what can you do..

Reactions: APAK

Hobie

Jun 11, 2009
South Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Pope Says Not Taking The Covid Vaccine is an Act of Suicide, Refuses To Condemn Transhumanism mRNA Vaccine Tech​

by Lance D Johnson | Natural News
March 25th 2024, 6:41 am

Four years later, Pope Francis continues to push dangerous covid-19 vaccines.

Vatican uses vaccine passports to threaten unvaccinated individuals.

View attachment 43707
Infowars on GETTR
From the very beginning of the covid-19 scandal, Pope Francis made it clear that he is a virtue-signaling coward who worships every decree of propaganda put forth by the World Economic Forum, (WEF) the World Health Organization, (WHO) and the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation. At the height of the propaganda, Francis promoted lockdowns, mandates, social distancing restrictions and ultimately vaccine passports. His fervent belief in this vaccine savior was so strong; he shut down church services, threatened the rights of individuals and demanded conformity to this newfound religion.

Four years later, Pope Francis continues to push dangerous covid-19 vaccines​

Four years into the covid-19 scandal, Pope Francis won’t relinquish his pride and continues to mock “anti-vaxxers.” In a newly released memoir, Pope Francis was interviewed by journalist Fabio Marchese Ragona. In the interview, Francis said that opposition to the COVID-19 vaccines “distressed” him. He claimed that “being against the antidote is an almost suicidal act of denial.”

“Deciding whether to get vaccinated is always an ethical choice, but I know that many people signed up to movements opposed to the administration of the medication. This distressed me because in my view, being against the antidote is an almost suicidal act of denial,” Francis said, according to the LifeSiteNews.

According to Francis, the people living in fear are those that didn’t take the vaccine. He claims “a generalized fear was created when superficial explanations of how the vaccines worked spoke of injections of the virus into the body.”

Human knowledge is under attack! Governments and powerful corporations are using censorship to wipe out humanity’s knowledge base about nutrition, herbs, self-reliance, natural immunity, food production, preparedness and much more. We are preserving human knowledge using AI technology while building the infrastructure of human freedom.
https://www.infowarsstore.com/turbo...tm_medium=banner&utm_content=turboforcebanned
Meanwhile, Francis continues to visibly live in a state of fear and subservience, having turned the Catholic Church into a shell of its former self, while deriding all of his dignity in the process. Remarkably, he is doubling down and spewing untruths about a failed vaccine program that he is bound to, in a cycle of constant boosters and mental abuse. Moreover, the Pope continues to fuddle about in this miserable existence, while promoting the chicanery to the public, as if it is doctrine.

Vatican uses vaccine passports to threaten unvaccinated individuals​

The Vatican’s abuse continued into April of 2022, even after the covid-19 vaccine and multiple boosters had been unlawfully mandated onto the population, harming untold numbers of people and upending countless lives: “Despite a steady lifting of COVID-19 restrictions worldwide and the elimination of all rules in some countries, Cardinal Pietro Parolin, the Vatican secretary of state, has ordered that the Vatican’s tight controls will continue,” the National Catholic Register wrote in April 2022.

Using fear, control and condemnation, Pope Francis has used his sacrilegious pulpit to promote the biosecurity state, the transhuman agenda and the abolition of human rights, while ignoring mass vaccine injury and medical malpractice. Emboldened by false virtue, Francis promoted the concept of “loving one’s neighbor” as a way to coerce more people to submit to the religion of vaccination. Today, visitors to the Vatican Museums, the Vatican Gardens, the papal villas and the Apostolic Palace at Castel Gandolfo must show a Green Pass in order to enter. The Green Pass is a digital certificate verifying that the individual is fully-vaccinated with an additional booster shot. Individuals who do not furnish a Green Pass must submit to a fraudulent covid-19 PCR test to verify that they are negative for covid-19.
Anyone who fails to obtain a “Super Green Pass” is considered an “unjustified absence” and their pay is suspended. Moreover, Francis requires FFP2 and N95 masks in all enclosed spaces on Vatican territory, and he does not permit religious exemption to vaccination or masks. Those who oppose the medical tyranny and mental illness at the Vatican must seek out a medical exemption, and those are granted on a case-by-case basis.

In the interview, Francis called the COVID-related lockdowns a “grim scenario” that only “began to change with the arrival of the first vaccines.” Foolishly, Francis participated in those “grim scenario” lockdowns at the Vatican. He enforced the mental illness and medical tyranny. He went along with every insidious decree, donning ridiculous coverings all over his head and forcing others to do the same. He failed to speak out for medical and religious freedom and for proper treatment of the sick. He had no discernment and played right into the hand of globalists who exploited populations and injured millions, as they were served up into the clutches of a false savior.

https://www.infowarsstore.com/healt...edium=banner&utm_content=rrpdnacombobillboard
Now you see the Beast maunevering as the Image does its work, even I didn't grasp it, but it's becoming much clearer as we come to the end..

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
The Devil is in the detail, post 3072 and 3073, one can see the works of such is purely that of a Satanic order.
Nice people one would say ? and they believe it ! for they are lost to this world, that is full of delusions and deceptions, if you were to believe Jesus !
One has to understand that the Devil is a Tempter period ! such leads one astray and The reason Jesus came was for our health ? so that we would be healthy and strong in him ? but they who are of this world are depraved and weaklings not to mention demented depraved, so they will as a drug addict crave for nonsense period ! for they are not worthy of a grown man ? but that of only a Boy ! and that of Satan hates or fears that of a mature man. that a queer has to drive temptation and work to that ends 24/7 ! and bring about such nonsense as claiming something is the New Normal ?

Now who says such utter nonsense as, It's the new Normal ! This is an outright act of depravity in fact ! Who swallows such dribble, only a fool would take to such a concept !
What if Hitler said killing of the Jews, is just the new Normal o_O:rolleyes: ! Ok, so that makes everything fine then ? It's the new normal !

Child molesting, is the new normal ! so ok, fine !

Killing healthy Baby's became the new normal abortion ? and then it went from 3 months was fine but then it went all the way to 9 months :rolleyes: talk about morons !
Not only that but if i was to say i do not support such ? who am i, the monster now ? just for voicing my opinion ! and i did not work to kill anyone at all !

So we can see the issue of how they killed Jesus, that comes to light from such a people clearly now in fact, for they are Lost in fact ! like a mongrel Dog a savage beast, that is owned by a moron ?

I have seen such morons create a dog that is out of control and seen that such bite children in the face, going in for the kill etc and we see this moronic owner have no regard for the child etc at all, but that they are all protective of the mongrel they have created in fact ! and would be fine if such happened again and again !

How would you like to be attacked by such ? well we are in a sense ! And who has set this Mutt loose on us all ? That of such depraved morons ! It's not going to end well at all in fact !
Our Society has gone very backwards, so much so that i never thought of such could be the case nowadays in fact ! I am totally outright insulted about where such is heading, it's embarrassing ! i am ashamed of this generation.
I agree that every generation has something not to be proud of, but we now have no excuse at all in fact ! but that the Satanist have dominated the pond, to become pond life in their hands !

Reactions: Ziggy

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

March 28 - Migrants are Coming for Our Homes

March 28, 2024

squatters.png

"You will own nothing and you'll be happy." Using migrants to dispossess us.

Surprise. Now that the Communists allowed millions of migrants into the country, housing is a problem. Prices are up and people are invading and squatting. Comments to a video about this have drawn some pretty defiant remarks (see below.) Why aren't we be just as defiant in calling out the real interlopers, our traitorous subverted governments?

HOME INVASION SELF DEFENCE IN CANADA

Viewer comments: "gun in your hand is better than 1000 cops on the phone."

"As a Canadian i know if someone breaks into my house then they need to disappear without anyone seeing. Shovel, map, full tank of fuel and a busy night.

"In Canada, you're better off just not reporting it and hiding whats left of the intruders.

When you get charged for defending yourself or you get sued because someone broke in and hurt themselves, the system is absolutely broken."

"If someone breaks into my house, I'm not waiting to determine the level of threat."

--"I am Canadian.. If someone comes into my home uninvited i consider that a threat.. At that point the law means nothing to me.. What means something to me is the protection of my loved ones and i will do what ever i need to do.. Plain and simple..

--"In Canada, someone you don't know can walk into your home and ruin your life and YOU will be prosecuted more heavily than they would.
That's our "justice system" in a nutshell...

----
The senate in the state of Louisiana just voted to ban all rules and mandates from the WHO, WEF and the UN from being enforced.

HUGE: The WEF agenda could be BANNED from this U.S state

Louisiana's senate just unanimously voted to pass a bill that will ban any rules and mandates from the World Health Organization, the World Economic Forum and the UN from being enforced in the state.

Really weird that nobody in the mainstream media is talking about this...perhaps they do not want anybody knowing about it since they are part of the same agenda?

--
Dr. Mike Yeadon: "...The Motivation for the Injections Was To Injure, Kill & Reduce Fertility in Survivors."
https://lionessofjudah.substack.com/p/dr-mike-yeadon-the-motivation-for people.
https://lionessofjudah.substack.com/p/dr-mike-yeadon-the-motivation-for people.

----------

Bill Gates Study 'Predicts' Sudden and Irreversible Global Population Collapse

Bill Gates Study 'Predicts' Sudden and Irreversible Global Population Collapse

The study, published in the medical journal The Lancet, found that 155 of 204 countries are set to experience population collapse by the year 2050 as fertility rates continue plunging. Sperm counts in men from North America, Europe and Australia are declining so quickly that most men in these countries will be infertile by the year 2060, according to disturbing new research from the Hebrew University of Jerusalem.

Sperm count in men from Western countries plunged by 50-60% between 1973 and 2011, according to the new study, with the trend set to continue until men are completely infertile.

--

vp-rfk.jpeg

Did RFK deliberately sabotage his campaign?

THE KENNEDY PSYOP: It ain’t what you think! | SOTN: Alternative News, Analysis & Commentary

-----------------------------continued below ------------------------

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
COVID vaccines have cause a real pandemic---Cancer
https://markcrispinmiller.substack.com/p/richard-simmons-christie-brinkley
Richard Simmons, Christie Brinkley have skin cancer; Olivia Munn, Gina Bellman, Hannah Storm have breast cancer; Rappin' 4-Tay has multiple myeloma; Troy's Chris Lewis has osteosarcoma

Richard Simmons, 75, diagnosed with cancer and has procedure that 'burned his skin' one day after he admits he's 'dying'
---

Scott Ritter shows the Crocus gunmen were mercenaries disguised as
Islamic militants

True North

-----

Russian FSB says US, UK and Ukraine behind Moscow attack

https://www.euronews.com/2024/03/26/russianfsb-says-us-uk-and-ukraine-behind-moscow-attack

--

Secret documents reveal Germany's public health agency warned lockdowns cause more harm than good

Germany is rocked by confidential RKI files showing the experts were warning against mandatory masks and mass lockdowns

https://www.rmx.news/germany/secret...y-warned-lockdowns-cause-more-harm-than-good/

The documents have revealed that German politicians dramatized the situation, contrary to the opinions of experts. This was done presumably in order to implement coercive measures and restrict basic rights. There are now calls to release the rest of the documents, as more than a thousand passages are still redacted, representing a third of the total text dating from meeting notes from the "crisis unit" taken between February 2020 and April 2021.

-

Germany: Foreigners responsible for 100% of serious sexual assault cases in Frankfurt, 57.4% of all crimes

The crime data shows that Frankfurt's sky-high crime rate is tied to mass immigration

https://www.rmx.news/crime/germany-...ssault-cases-in-frankfurt-57-4-of-all-crimes/

--

gaza2.jpeg.jpg

Tel Aviv unable to destroy Hamas after US 'turned its back': Report
As intelligence officials admit that the Palestinian resistance is unlikely to be stomped out, members of the country's ruling party are saying Tel Aviv has failed to achieve nearly all its goals in Gaza after six months

Tel Aviv unable to destroy Hamas after US 'turned its back': Report

-

Jordan: Thousands of protesters surround Israeli embassy for fourth consecutive day
Jordanian security forces arrest around 200 activists, who say they will not stop their protest until the war in Gaza ends

-
Majority of Americans disapprove of Israel's military action in Gaza, new poll shows

Majority of Americans disapprove of Israel's military action in Gaza, new poll shows

American sentiment has significantly shifted against Israel's conduct in the war on Gaza, with 55 percent disapproving of Israel's actions, compared to 36 percent who approve, a new poll shows.

According to the Gallup poll, which shows the results from a survey done from 1 to 20 March, approval ratings have plummeted since November 2023. During that time, 50 percent of Americans approved of Israel's military actions in Gaza and 45 percent disapproved.

-
Polish General Killed in Ukraine?

Russian missile strike on Ukr HQ
https://www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/?p=284430
https://www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/?p=284430

-
rfk-schmuelly.jpeg

(RFK endorsed by Zio baboon)

Big Pharma Is More Woke Than You Imagine

Big Pharma serves as a cash cow for the left and pushes woke ideas on its employees and the country. This may explain why Democrats, who act like they hate Big Pharma, serve the industry's interests.

Big Pharma Is More Woke Than You Imagine › American Greatness

-

Elon Musk accuses Trudeau gov't of 'desperately' attempting to delay election in Canada

The billionaire X owner pointed out that polls show the Liberal Party falling significantly behind the Conservatives.
https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/e...tely-attempting-to-delay-election-in-canada/?
https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/e...tely-attempting-to-delay-election-in-canada/?

-
Replies to my comment on "Masonic Jewish Overreach" -- (From The Truthseeker.co.uk)

It is certainly Jewish overreach in this 2min video where the Israeli Zionists have surpassed the cruelty of even the Nazis. At 1m 30s there's an image of a child so thin he looks not like a camp survivor but one of the camp dead, where they used a caterpillar and shovel to push all the dead into mass graves. He has no muscle tissue left, his body has absorbed it all. He really is just skin and bone.

It's crazy they think they'll walk away scot free from this atrocity.

---"One thing is absolutely certain in relation to our Jewish masters; they will overreach themselves.
They have done this throughout their history owing to their infinite greed in a world of finite resources.
In addition to this as the Jew Maurice Samuel wrote they can only destroy: "we will forever destroy."
The world is always tending towards disorder whether in terms of physics or social affairs. Life for those who create rather than destroy is a constant struggle to hold order up against the inevitable collapse into disorder. So with destroying Jews ruling the roost it isn't going to last for ever; one way or another it's coming to an end and the sooner the better I guess.

• Sad

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

The Assassination of Louis McFadden, One of the 20th Century’s Most Prescient Men​

February 27, 2023 Russ Winter Articles by Russ Winter, Business, Hidden History, Politics, US News, Winter Watch Articles 23

Congressman-Louis-McFadden-and-the-Fed.jpg
IMAGE: Nowtheendbegins.com

Louis Thomas McFadden (1878–1936) was a Republican member of the House of Representatives from Pennsylvania. He served from 1915 to 1935. He was the chairman of the House Committee on Banking and Currency between 1920 and 1931. Although smeared by the usual suspects as a crank, he was highly experienced and knowledgeable of banking issues and controversies for two decades.

Prior to serving in Congress, McFadden served as Treasurer of the Pennsylvania Bankers’ Association from 1906 to 1907, and as president from 1914 to 1915. He was appointed in 1914 by the agricultural societies of the State of Pennsylvania as a trustee of Pennsylvania State College.

A banker by trade, he was the chief sponsor of the 1927 McFadden Act, which liberalized branch banking for national banks and increased competition between member and non-member banks.
download-4.jpg

As the Depression rolled over the world, McFadden became a “vociferous foe of the Federal Reserve.” He also started wearing Roddy Piper glasses, which began to get him in trouble with the Underworld Order.

In a speech in the House of Representatives in December 1931, McFadden accused Jewish Rothschild-affiliated Paul Warburg, one of the leading forces behind the Federal Reserve Act, of “having engineered the Great Depression.”

McFadden also claimed that Wall Street bankers funded the Bolshevik Revolution through the Federal Reserve banks and the European central banks with which it cooperated.​

Read “Physician Who Witnessed Interrogation of Rakovsky During Trotskyite Trials, Lifted the Veil of the Global Crime Syndicate”

For more on the roles of Jacob Schiff, see “Firebrand Bolshevik Leon Trotsky: Fully Backed by International Banksters and the Pederast British War Party.”
On June 10, 1932, McFadden made a 25-minute speech before the House of Representatives. This is a must read to understand contemporary hidden history. He stated:
The Federal Reserve note is essentially unsound. As Kemmerer says: “The Federal Reserve notes, therefore, in form have some of the qualities of Government paper money, but, in substance, are almost a pure asset currency possessing a Government guaranty against which contingency the Government has made no provision whatever.” Hon. E.J. Hill, a former Member of the House, said, and truly: “They are obligations of the Government for which the United States has received nothing and for the payment of which at any time it assumes the responsibility looking to the Federal Reserve to recoup itself.”
It has been made the backer of horse thieves and card sharps, bootleggers, smugglers, speculators, and swindlers in all parts of the world. Through the Federal Reserve Board and the Federal Reserve banks the riffraff of every country is operating on the public credit of this United States Government. Meanwhile, and on account of it, we ourselves are in the midst of the greatest depression we have ever known.
Other Louis McFadden quotes:
“It was not accidental [the 1929 stock-market “crash”]. It was a carefully contrived occurrence. … The international bankers sought to bring about a condition of despair here so that they might emerge as rulers of us all.”

“Open the books … and you will be staggered to see how much American money has been taken from the United States Treasury for the benefit of Russia. Find out what business has been transacted for the State Bank of Soviet Russia, by its correspondent, the Chase Bank of New York [owned by the Rockefellers].”

“When the Federal Reserve Act was passed, the people of these United States did not perceive that a world banking system was being set up here. A super-state controlled by international bankers and industrialists … acting together to enslave the world … Every effort has been made by the Fed to conceal its powers but the truth is–the Fed has usurped the government.”

“Some people think the Federal Reserve Banks are U.S. government institutions. They are not … they are private credit monopolies which prey upon the people of the U.S. for the benefit of themselves and their foreign and domestic swindlers, and rich and predatory money lenders. The sack of the United States by the Fed is the greatest crime in history. Every effort has been made by the Fed to conceal its powers, but the truth is the Fed has usurped the government. It controls everything here and it controls all our foreign relations. It makes and breaks governments at will.”

Congressman-Louis-T.-McFadden.jpg

Almost immediately and ever since this commentary, he was characterized and smeared as anti-Semite.

-------------------------continued below-----------------

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Today, there are online accounts given that demonstrate that the critics of McFadden didn’t even examine his important speeches let alone debate them and in fact use license to make things up (straw men fallacy). In fact, to my eyes, it looks like they (RationalWiki) merely copy and paste the same sentences.

It is hard today to find anything positive said about this prescient and wise man. The critics of McFadden rarely focus on the core issues, which time has demonstrated are completely valid.

Blast from the Past: Jerome Powell and His Transient Inflation Scam

But thanks to the wonders of technology, you can conduct a word search examination of the 1932 speech. Although McFadden singled out certain Jewish-run banks like Kuhn and Loeb, a CTRL+F hunt reveals the words “Jew” or “Jewish” was never used during this entire classic speech, nor his 1931 speeches.

He did use the term “international bankers” six times in ’32; but with 89 years of additional hindsight, one would have to be in total cartoon world to deny the existence of powerful international bankers.

McFadden spent a section of the speech discussing the Ivar Kreuger match king financial scandal and Ponzi unit. Krueger was not Jewish but rather Swedish.

After his speaking truth to power, he was stripped of his banking committee chairmanship. Then he learned a lesson in how the sistema (which he called conspiratorial and Jewish influenced) worked.

The Central Press Association reported that he was “virtually read out of his party,” had all his committee posts taken away from him, and was ostracized by Republicans and called crazy.

Sen. David A. Reed (R-PA) said, “We intend to act to all practical purposes as though McFadden had died.”

It is at this point, with his political career over and his voice silenced, that McFadden became openly anti-Jewish. On his way out of office and up to the end of his life in 1936, he threw out some basic truth bombs against those he knew to be his tormentors.

Even the Jewish Telegraph Agency admits McFadden’s more strident anti-Jewish phase didn’t evolve until 1933 well after he had been smeared and attacked over his bankster statements. In a piece entitled “Plotting America’s Pogroms” by John L. Spivak (an avowed Communist), in an issue of the New Masses, the take down of McFadden was dealt with by smear.

“The first mass outbreak of anti-Semitic propaganda engineered by Hitler agents came in the Spring of 1933,” writes Spivak, “a period in which, strangely enough, we find Congressman McFadden rising in the halls of Congress to attack the Jews while ostensibly discussing a gold clause repeal resolution.

Soon after the gloves came fully off and McFadden objected to Henry Morgenthau, Jr., a Jew, becoming Secretary of the Treasury.

McFadden, was not bigoted against blacks and in fact was ahead of his times. He opposed Jim Crow policies in the House restaurant and dissented when the committee set up to investigate these practices chose to retain policies that served to prevent anyone who was black and not either a member of Congress or a guest of a member of Congress from eating there while whites could eat there regardless of membership or being a guest.

Despite the misdirection against him and his tendency not to turn the other cheek and instead to push back, from what I researched, 99% of what McFadden ever addressed was well within his wheelhouse of money, banking and finance. He was accused of being pro-Nazi, but in reality, he was consistently warning that if major reforms were not made, either the Nazis or Communists would come to power in the U.S. He referred to both as “foreign ideologies”.

Fundamentally, what McFadden understood and put himself on the line for was this:

Debt and the control of currency is a perfect way to “enslaving” an entire population with their full acceptance and compliance. And it will keep most of humanity trapped in poverty and conflict. The correlations are overwhelming, especially during periods when and where the central bank’s expand their balance sheet portfolio holdings and manipulate price discovery in favor of banksters. Effectively those criminals at the top of this pyramid, become too big to fail.
EwtqwJsWQAAUngF.jpg

What is extraordinary, is that this is multi-generational. Century after century, politicians, bankers and the elite see this monetary debt system as the way it should work. Our minds have been warped into believing that one entity is allowed to create financial wealth out of nothing.

He took to the floor of the House in May 1933 to decry Roosevelt’s abandonment of the gold standard, claiming the U.S. “had given the gold and lawful money of the country to the international money Jews of whom Franklin D. Roosevelt is the familiar.”

“This country has fallen into the hands of the international money changers,” he charged.

“Is it not true,” McFadden asked, “that in the United States today the Gentiles have the slips of paper while the Jews have the gold and the lawful money? And is not this repudiation bill a bill specifically designed and written by the Jewish international money changers in order to perpetuate their power?”

For example, on the Congressional Record on June 14, 1934, McFadden begins:
“At that time a man named Jacob Schiff came to this country as the agent of certain foreign money lenders. His mission was to get control of American railroads. This man was a Jew. He was the son of a rabbi. He was born in one of the Rothschild’s houses in Frankfort, Germany.” “He appears to have been a man who would stop at nothing to gain his own ends. I do not blame him for being a Jew. I blame him for being a trouble maker.”
He was heavily targeted for reelection and narrowly lost his congressional seat in 1934. However, he remained in the public eye as a vigorous opponent of the prevailing financial system; that is, until his sudden death on Oct. 3, 1936, of a “dose” of “intestinal flu” after attending a banquet in New York City.”

There is no online material about an autopsy at the place of his death — by sheer coinkydink, in New York City. It is claimed he had a coronary thrombosis. Details online about his death looked quite scrubbed. Identified as Nazi, “a hater” and someone organized Jewry didn’t like- it was open season on his life and thus was perfectly justified for his opponents to murder him.

There were two previous attempts on Louis McFadden’s life.

“The first attack came in the form of two revolver shots fired at him from ambush as he was alighting from a cab in front of one of the Capital hotels. Fortunately, both shots missed him, the bullets burying themselves in the structure of the cab.”

Next, “he became violently ill after partaking of food at a political banquet at Washington. His life was only saved from what was subsequently announced as a poisoning by the presence of a physician friend at the banquet, who at once procured a stomach pump and subjected the Congressman to emergency treatment.”

The third time the assassins succeeded. The most articulate critic of the Federal Reserve and the financiers’ control of the nation was dead at 58, most likely of a successful poisoning.