The Coming Global Mandates of Evildoers - Ready for the Harvest?!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Ontario and anyone else can take a hike if they think I'll get digitally I.D'd. No vax, no I.D., no Satanic scam on me. See, they think that my life and comfort are the most important things to me. Morons. Low-lifes!
Oh, if Biden has his way we will all be dealing with WW3. I informed them to get prepared for such ! so we may never see any of us again.

I am fine, I just had to inform them in person. all of them were on the same page as me sort of, bar for two who are to wealthy to listen and all gunning for war with Russia, as if they think that they can win ! Australia could take on Russia and win type of dribble, one claims that just the UK alone could take on Russia it's self and win easy as. :rolleyes: delusional ! and they are all for escalate escalate escalate ! and I am de escalate or else we will all be very sorry, to the point that WW2 was nothing much at all, that's what we are facing !

Anyone who thinks the world can take on Russia is totally delusional !
Joe Biden is possessed !
If the world leaders think that they can all intimidate Russia, it will not work at all.
The whole worlds leaders are all Pansies at heart, not a man among them at all, but for Putin who is a real man in fact and a very fair minded bloke in reality and the brightest of all by far, now anyone who says just take him out is a total fool, because have they ever thought ahead as to what will happen if he was taken out :rolleyes: that would be the most stupid move ever in the history of the world in fact, who do they think will take over from him ! Putin has been so nice in fact in dealing with all the idiots that play stupid pathetic games 24/7 with Russia over the years.

Russians are not my cup of tea to be frank over all, nor Ukraine, they are the same people bar for some and I do not like the Leadership of Ukraine at all in fact and never have. any leadership of Jews and Nazis I detest ! as stupid deranged degenerates.
I have been keeping an eye on Ukraine for many years and am not impressed at all ! but do the average Aussie know what has been going on in Ukraine before the War ? Hell I knew it was a Nazi dumping ground for years before now.

I was pro Ukraine once due to the way that the Communist once had dealt with them ! But G Soros spent billions on creating a Nazi Haven in Ukraine brainwashing them over the years in fact.
I feel very sorry for the Ukraine people, that they have been made to endue this, they are being exploited by Biden and Co Satanist.

This Ukraine War would never of got off the ground under Trump in fact.

Everything that is going on with escalating that stupid War is just plain wrong ! not to mention down right stupid !
Stupidcalifragilisticexpialidocious...when it comes to supporting this war, the word stupid just isn't powerful enough!

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Oh, if Biden has his way we will all be dealing with WW3. I informed them to get prepared for such ! so we may never see any of us again.

I am fine, I just had to inform them in person. all of them were on the same page as me sort of, bar for two who are to wealthy to listen and all gunning for war with Russia, as if they think that they can win ! Australia could take on Russia and win type of dribble, one claims that just the UK alone could take on Russia it's self and win easy as. :rolleyes: delusional ! and they are all for escalate escalate escalate ! and I am de escalate or else we will all be very sorry, to the point that WW2 was nothing much at all, that's what we are facing !

Anyone who thinks the world can take on Russia is totally delusional !
Joe Biden is possessed !
If the world leaders think that they can all intimidate Russia, it will not work at all.
The whole worlds leaders are all Pansies at heart, not a man among them at all, but for Putin who is a real man in fact and a very fair minded bloke in reality and the brightest of all by far, now anyone who says just take him out is a total fool, because have they ever thought ahead as to what will happen if he was taken out :rolleyes: that would be the most stupid move ever in the history of the world in fact, who do they think will take over from him ! Putin has been so nice in fact in dealing with all the idiots that play stupid pathetic games 24/7 with Russia over the years.

Russians are not my cup of tea to be frank over all, nor Ukraine, they are the same people bar for some and I do not like the Leadership of Ukraine at all in fact and never have. any leadership of Jews and Nazis I detest ! as stupid deranged degenerates.
I have been keeping an eye on Ukraine for many years and am not impressed at all ! but do the average Aussie know what has been going on in Ukraine before the War ? Hell I knew it was a Nazi dumping ground for years before now.

I was pro Ukraine once due to the way that the Communist once had dealt with them ! But G Soros spent billions on creating a Nazi Haven in Ukraine brainwashing them over the years in fact.
I feel very sorry for the Ukraine people, that they have been made to endue this, they are being exploited by Biden and Co Satanist.

This Ukraine War would never of got off the ground under Trump in fact.

Everything that is going on with escalating that stupid War is just plain wrong ! not to mention down right stupid !

Ahahaha i had to stop and laugh when you mentioned people who think Australia could take on Russia and win...

As you said, no one can take on Russia and win. The main bulk of their defence budget goes on missiles and they have they best in the world with a stockpile of nukes that is unmatched. They have more types of launching platforms than anyone else does. They have these Topol missiles on wheels hidden all over Russia and on sunmarines all over the world. They can demolish a city anywhere in earth within 30 minutes with an icbm, even less with short range missiles. They have bombs that arent nukes, it will kill everyone but leave the city largely in tact for them to reuse the infrastructure.

The west is taught that Russians are backwards and I even thought they were until I was educated by an aircraft engineer who had Russian blood lines. Their not backwards at all, even in a conventional war no one can take on Russia apart from America or China.

The Russian aerospace industry is legendary and has been building aircraft head to head against the USA since WW2. Their MIG fighters and SU jets are just as good if not better than the American aircraft. Only the F22 raptor can challenge Russias best fighters atm. The Americans only the sell the F35 to Australia and the rest of the world which is crap compared to the MIGs and Suhoi jets.

@APAK was a Major in the USA airforce. I'd like to hear his thoughts on the Russian aerospace industry.

Yep the potential for WW3 is large. It's just another reminder that I'm not in a bad place down on in Tassie. It's not exactly a top military target. LoL

And how about China. The sleeping giant. With Taiwan just sitting there. Hmmm. We live in interesting times

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I think the idea is to provoke a nuclear exchange to scare the world. Then the globalists will step in with a leader that will bring peace along with a one-world government. A terrified world would go along with it. Resist, and that would be the end of you.

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I think the idea is to provoke a nuclear exchange to scare the world. Then the globalists will step in with a leader that will bring peace along with a one-world government. A terrified world would go along with it. Resist, and that would be the end of you.

Hmmm. It could be.
Create a problem then create a solution.
It's an old play that still fools the masses.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
As you said, no one can take on Russia and win.
How do you say that when Ukraine has taken on Russia and Russia is still bogged down in Ukraine? This was supposed to be a piece of cake. And this is not to praise the Ukrainians but to remind you the Putin has bitten off more than he can chew.

As far as I'm concerned this war was deliberately fueled by the Biden administration to deflect attention from the absolute catastrophe of his of illegal government. And for wicked witch Pelosi to visit Ukraine simply added more fuel to the fire. Biden, Harris, Pelosi, Schumer, etc plus all his officials should have been arrested long ago and put behind bars by the US military. And no prime minister of president in the West had what it takes to actually sit down with Putin and work out an alternative plan. They are all busy destroying their own countries.

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ahahaha i had to stop and laugh when you mentioned people who think Australia could take on Russia and win...

As you said, no one can take on Russia and win. The main bulk of their defence budget goes on missiles and they have they best in the world with a stockpile of nukes that is unmatched. They have more types of launching platforms than anyone else does. They have these Topol missiles on wheels hidden all over Russia and on sunmarines all over the world. They can demolish a city anywhere in earth within 30 minutes with an icbm, even less with short range missiles. They have bombs that arent nukes, it will kill everyone but leave the city largely in tact for them to reuse the infrastructure.

The west is taught that Russians are backwards and I even thought they were until I was educated by an aircraft engineer who had Russian blood lines. Their not backwards at all, even in a conventional war no one can take on Russia apart from America or China.

The Russian aerospace industry is legendary and has been building aircraft head to head against the USA since WW2. Their MIG fighters and SU jets are just as good if not better than the American aircraft. Only the F22 raptor can challenge Russias best fighters atm. The Americans only the sell the F35 to Australia and the rest of the world which is crap compared to the MIGs and Suhoi jets.

@APAK was a Major in the USA airforce. I'd like to hear his thoughts on the Russian aerospace industry.

Yep the potential for WW3 is large. It's just another reminder that I'm not in a bad place down on in Tassie. It's not exactly a top military target. LoL

And how about China. The sleeping giant. With Taiwan just sitting there. Hmmm. We live in interesting times
Ron N might chime in on this post if he gets wind of it....has some good comments at times

The Russian AF, their planes, satellites and missile technology of all types is first class and in some ways superior to the US/UK. If fact it is argued that the US spied out info on their fighter MIG technology over the years that created the F-15 and F-16 in particular. Even the helo technology was first brought in by a Russian, Sikorsky, that the US uses even today. You will never get that slant in the MSM. It is always the West is the best, and they did it all...load of bunk. We were in a type of 1984 closed programming environment all along since even WWI....

China is the best copier of technology. They can knock off virtually anything.

I just remembered a personal experience of my wife when I took her over to Korea on a business trip years back. She bought a Gucci handbag. After paying for the item in one of their oriental style row booths or huts, the lady said wait I need to do something with it. She went down to a basement area and stamped the bag, marking it with a Gucci imitation stamp inside the handbag as to make it authentic. Well my wife did not stand for it. She went ballistic. She kept the bag but gave them the 3rd degree about how dare they cheat and steal and imitate a Gucci bag..they need to be confronted by the law. I thought we would have to race and sneak out the back after her outburst. She was making a national incident overseas and we could have been taken into a cell and be hid away...it was next to an Air Base that stationed USAF and S Korean personnel....that helped..

I will/would be highly cautious of the Russian technology and their use of it, of the aerospace industry. @Reggie Belafonte as you seem to detect already.

Last edited:

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No! But it is what makes you happy, because it fits your agenda!

No you are skeptical of what the west offers as truth! YOu take a fact that not everything in print is true, and then blow it up to simply reject truths you do not like!

While I have a healthy skepticism of most major media outlets, I do know that if they are not holding back issues, they do present teh facts. It is the way they present the facts that clouds thew issues!

I am a believer in Christ as well, but I am nowhere near as cynical as you are of the world. god still reigns over this fallen world! Satan has lots of free reign, but within the bounds of Gods allowance.

that two dousing rods? That is a horrific way of determining truth from error in the world! It is way too subjective!

Being one who took college level American history in high school and loves to read about American history, there is not much that gets byu me! I knew of the broken treaties with the Indians long long ago!

Even the independents and free lancers on you tube and odysee and social media, have to be carefully looked at! They also have agendas as do the major outlets.

But I will be so bold as to list some of my go tos for the best news not necessarily in this order.
Fox- journalists not editorialists
NBC- journalists not editorialists
WION
RT
Glenn Beck
Crus China uncensored
America uncovered.
Abramavich
Epoch times ( though it is very slanted.
News NAtion
News MAx

But as for teh Ukraine war? I know it is going badly! Just teh messages outof Moscow tells me they though not losing the war are definitely not winning.

And for the shot! YOu have posted way too many lies that are so easily debunked. As I have said ad-nauseum, this shot will have more adverse effects because more poeple are receiving it in multiple doses. However as a % or reactions to doses, it is among the lowest for risk lower than .009%

It is not what yo uand Downery are against that bothers me, it is the fact that you are so willing to spew untruths that contain just a germ of truth that bothers me.
Hey Ron, even those media outlets you mentioned sing the praises of how great tis the propaganda machine god that fools the masses. There is a real 'controlled opposition' media side that seems like they are the truth tellers and yet they are not. They are necessary to keep the game of thrones and lies going for a very long time as they occasionally drop a soothing and ego-rich boosting news bomb from time to time and draw in the false patriotic ideas/ideals within people that they planted to a large degree in the first place. And today these patriotic ideals have been slowly changing over recent decades from national to global centric - and it will never really work (for another subject and time). Their plan of mass population deception is working and many of the MSM employees who are still actually active CIA assets or ex-CIA will attest to this fact.

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Here's a detailed description on how the British medical folk responsible for testing and proving vaccines did their work for the covid vaccines. From their own lips... Horses mouth so to speak...
Screenshot_2022-05-03-22-56-36-63.jpg Screenshot_2022-05-03-22-56-40-77.jpg

Reactions: APAK

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Here's a detailed description on how the British medical folk responsible for testing and proving vaccines did their work for the covid vaccines. From their own lips... Horses mouth so to speak...
View attachment 22264 View attachment 22265
Good post..

So they have no 'real' fully tested, gone through all the trials and safety checks type of images of COVID-19 vaccines. They say they have non- experimental images ones. What a load of rubbish. What they have are all highly experimental and dangerous images of the COVID-19 vaccine. There is no non-experimental COVID-19 vaccines. Its all relative to them and then are putting on false images and using terms like 'authorized' to sound authentic in this letter.

They only do visual inspections of the 'vaccine' and do not study its composition and list its contents. So what they test and assess is a waste of time because they never want you to know what's in them by design and purpose.

In their testing of sample vials they must meet specifications in their license for approval and then be certified. Another typical legalese talk to say they are not really testing anything and the certification is basically scientifically and safety useless. I would like to see these specifications and what the license approval process is all about and what does this certification really mean scientifically and for human safety.

So all vials held eventually are investigated and tested by the manufacturer. Talk about having their fox look after the chickens to get non-conflicting and very un-biased results - their internal results will say these vaccines are deadly to humans. They will of course keep these results very secret, away from prying eyes.

And now for the kicker...its all about the money and commercial interests and not in the interests of human life and its preservation. And so they have single-handedly made the decision to keep the public ignorant of the vaccines tests because of commercial interests and their partnership with them.

These people, this Medicines and Healthcare Products Agency (MHPA) write this letter as if they are royalty or Lords of the Manor, feeding their serfs scraps from their high ivory towers - pompous, prideful and arrogant, and their tumble will eventually be great, loud and then forgotten.

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
So they have no 'real' fully tested, gone through all the trials and safety checks type of images of COVID-19 vaccines.
Nope.
They say they have non- experimental images ones. What a load of rubbish. What they have are all highly experimental and dangerous images of the COVID-19 vaccine. There is no non-experimental COVID-19 vaccines. Its all relative to them and then are putting on false images and using terms like 'authorized' to sound authentic in this letter.
Yep.
They only do visual inspections of the 'vaccine' and do not study its composition and list its contents.
Uh huh.
And now for the kicker...its all about the money and commercial interests and not in the interests of human life and its preservation. And so they have single-handedly made the decision to keep the public ignorant of the vaccines tests because of commercial interests and their partnership with them
About right.
These people, this Medicines and Healthcare Products Agency (MHPA) write this letter as if they are royalty or Lords of the Manor, feeding their serfs scraps from their high ivory towers - pompous, prideful and arrogant, and their tumble will eventually be great, loud and then forgotten.
Mmmm.

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Headlines for May 3, 2022 - Oliver Stone Fears (((NeoCons))) Planning Nuclear False Flag
May 2, 2022

stone7.jpg

Oliver Stone posted this to Facebook 20 minutes ago. pic.twitter.com/AVUTKm20AP

-- Joe Biden is a #@'ing Warmonger (@WamsuttaLives)

Some 80% of the M777 howitzers and half of the 155mm ammunition for them - promised to Ukraine by US President Joe Biden last month - have already been delivered, the Department of Defense said on Monday.

The US military also said it has supplied nearly all the counter-battery and anti-aircraft radars and 5,000 Javelin anti-tank missiles pledged, but no helicopters just yet.

Amount of US weaponry delivered to Ukraine revealed

These supply flights reportedly land in Poland, from where the weapons are taken across the Ukrainian border by road and rail.-

--------------Olive Stone is a decent source and a straight shooter------------------

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Most likely if Germany and a few others jump on board. I see Europe's puppet leaders moving in this direction first.

If you are referring to the ID, the whole world will fall under it! The Bible calls it the mark of the beast!

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hey Ron, even those media outlets you mentioned sing the praises of how great tis the propaganda machine god that fools the masses. There is a real 'controlled opposition' media side that seems like they are the truth tellers and yet they are not. They are necessary to keep the game of thrones and lies going for a very long time as they occasionally drop a soothing and ego-rich boosting news bomb from time to time and draw in the false patriotic ideas/ideals within people that they planted to a large degree in the first place. And today these patriotic ideals have been slowly changing over recent decades from national to global centric - and it will never really work (for another subject and time). Their plan of mass population deception is working and many of the MSM employees who are still actually active CIA assets or ex-CIA will attest to this fact.

Well that is your allegation. YOu have yet to demonstrate that they are actually manipulating teh videos and the interviews and all teh rest.

Once again, even th e most biased media site, you can get the news. Because, the news itself is rarely manipulated, but it is the spin that journalists put on the news that twists it. If you can recognize that you can get a good picture by watching as oppossed to listening!

But I would welcome you r evidence that GlennBeck is bought off as well as odysee, wion, crux and others. If you care and you believe this true, you must have some facts to support why you made thie decision you did! But if all you have is yhour two spiritual dousing rods........ Been there done that and those rods can be bought a dime a dozen at teh media outlets you hate!

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Is Bird Flu the Next Pandemic? Patent Application for ‘New DNA’ Vaccine for Bird Flu

by daniel_g2 hours ago2 hours ago
2.7k views
avian-flu-768x512.webp

A Colorado man recently tested positive for a highly contagious strain of Avian Flu that has likely killed hundreds of birds.

The inmate was the first person in the United States to test positive for bird flu as an ongoing outbreak in the country continues to affect birds and poultry.

upload_2022-5-3_13-45-49.png

upload_2022-5-3_13-42-50.png

upload_2022-5-3_13-43-17.png

While the CDC reportedly said the risk the virus poses to people remains low, a recently discovered piece of information has raised my eyebrows.

An old article revealed the U.S. government applied for a patent for a new vaccine against influenza, particularly for bird flu (H5N1).

“The vaccine incorporates genes from a H5N1 strain isolated from an Indonesian human victim of bird flu in 2005,” according to a 2008 GRAIN article.

The patent application, first published as application WO2007/100584 on 7 September 2007 on a WIPO internet database, is for a new type called a “DNA vaccine.”

upload_2022-5-3_13-43-52.png

From GRAIN:

The strain that contains the genes was transferred to the WHO GISN by Indonesia for characterization for public health purposes, but may wind up as the property of the US government.

Under US law, the US government agencies would offer licenses to the technology to pharmaceutical companies. The patent application indicates that the US government intends to pursue the claim in most countries of the world, including Indonesia itself, as well as neighboring countries.

The application was first lodged in the United States on 16 February 2006, and then filed with the World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO) on 16 February 2007. It was first published as application WO2007/100584 on 7 September 2007 on a WIPO internet database, but is only now coming into public light.

The patent application claims a new vaccine against influenza, particularly for Bird Flu (H5N1). The vaccines incorporate one to four genes from a H5N1 strain isolated from an Indonesian human victim in 2005 (denominated A/Indonesia/5/05).

The patent application also claims similar vaccines that incorporate genes of flu strains from Thailand (A/Thailand/1(KAN-1)/04) and A/Ck/Thailand/1/04), Hong Kong (A/Hong Kong/156/97) and South Korea (A/Ck/Korea/ES/03).

The vaccine is of a new type called a DNA vaccine. These stimulate the immune system like others vaccines, except instead of using a traditional approach, such as injecting a dead virus, they consist of lengths of genetically engineered DNA called plasmids. This type of vaccine is under development in a number of biotech labs.

A new type of injection, called a ‘DNA vaccine,’ has been in the works for over a decade.

And it will consist of genetically engineered DNA.

What happened last time with a ‘vaccine’ containing experimental technology?

The catastrophic COVID-19 shots!

After the global rollout of mRNA gene therapy injections, bird flu cases are surfacing again.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Is Bird Flu the Next Pandemic? Patent Application for ‘New DNA’ Vaccine for Bird Flu

by daniel_g2 hours ago2 hours ago
2.7k views
avian-flu-768x512.webp

A Colorado man recently tested positive for a highly contagious strain of Avian Flu that has likely killed hundreds of birds.

The inmate was the first person in the United States to test positive for bird flu as an ongoing outbreak in the country continues to affect birds and poultry.

View attachment 22278

View attachment 22275

View attachment 22276

While the CDC reportedly said the risk the virus poses to people remains low, a recently discovered piece of information has raised my eyebrows.

An old article revealed the U.S. government applied for a patent for a new vaccine against influenza, particularly for bird flu (H5N1).

“The vaccine incorporates genes from a H5N1 strain isolated from an Indonesian human victim of bird flu in 2005,” according to a 2008 GRAIN article.

The patent application, first published as application WO2007/100584 on 7 September 2007 on a WIPO internet database, is for a new type called a “DNA vaccine.”

View attachment 22277

From GRAIN:

The strain that contains the genes was transferred to the WHO GISN by Indonesia for characterization for public health purposes, but may wind up as the property of the US government.

Under US law, the US government agencies would offer licenses to the technology to pharmaceutical companies. The patent application indicates that the US government intends to pursue the claim in most countries of the world, including Indonesia itself, as well as neighboring countries.

The application was first lodged in the United States on 16 February 2006, and then filed with the World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO) on 16 February 2007. It was first published as application WO2007/100584 on 7 September 2007 on a WIPO internet database, but is only now coming into public light.

The patent application claims a new vaccine against influenza, particularly for Bird Flu (H5N1). The vaccines incorporate one to four genes from a H5N1 strain isolated from an Indonesian human victim in 2005 (denominated A/Indonesia/5/05).

The patent application also claims similar vaccines that incorporate genes of flu strains from Thailand (A/Thailand/1(KAN-1)/04) and A/Ck/Thailand/1/04), Hong Kong (A/Hong Kong/156/97) and South Korea (A/Ck/Korea/ES/03).

The vaccine is of a new type called a DNA vaccine. These stimulate the immune system like others vaccines, except instead of using a traditional approach, such as injecting a dead virus, they consist of lengths of genetically engineered DNA called plasmids. This type of vaccine is under development in a number of biotech labs.

A new type of injection, called a ‘DNA vaccine,’ has been in the works for over a decade.

And it will consist of genetically engineered DNA.

What happened last time with a ‘vaccine’ containing experimental technology?

The catastrophic COVID-19 shots!

After the global rollout of mRNA gene therapy injections, bird flu cases are surfacing again.

Well this flu has a very hard time passing from avian to human. It would have to undergo several powerful mutations for it to be a threat to humans, though it is possible.

I think it wise they get the work done now and ready in case it does make the leap!

and you should stop posting the lie that the covid shot was genetically engineered DNA for it is not. It was mRNA and did not alter human DNA. That has been proven by dozens of labs- though I am sure you believe all the labs and research facilities are ion some global cahoots to intentionally lie to people!

Seriously, you could step outside and see a cloudless bright blue sky (though we know it is not actually blue) and marvel. Then go inside and hear a govt. official comment on the beautiful blue sky and I can see you scout the web to find a conspiracy theory saying the sky that day is not blue and the govt. lies!

I am surprised that you, Downey and Enoch, given your propensity to cling ot fringe conspiracy theories do not believe in a flat earth!

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well this flu has a very hard time passing from avian to human. It would have to undergo several powerful mutations for it to be a threat to humans, though it is possible.

I think it wise they get the work done now and ready in case it does make the leap!

and you should stop posting the lie that the covid shot was genetically engineered DNA for it is not. It was mRNA and did not alter human DNA. That has been proven by dozens of labs- though I am sure you believe all the labs and research facilities are ion some global cahoots to intentionally lie to people!

Seriously, you could step outside and see a cloudless bright blue sky (though we know it is not actually blue) and marvel. Then go inside and hear a govt. official comment on the beautiful blue sky and I can see you scout the web to find a conspiracy theory saying the sky that day is not blue and the govt. lies!

I am surprised that you, Downey and Enoch, given your propensity to cling ot fringe conspiracy theories do not believe in a flat earth!
Two things from your post: No, the COVID is not a DNA vaccine at the moment, I agree. What is said here is that a patent for a Bird flu vaccine is designed as a DNA (altering) vaccine. And second, I'm or was an engineer with a mixed background in systems, astronautics, aerospace and astrophysics.....the flat earth theory although appealing is not real to me....I never studied the mathematics and physics for such a flat planetary object in space. And the earth is not one either. Now asteroids do come close on a much smaller scale however.

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Ron N might chime in on this post if he gets wind of it....has some good comments at times

The Russian AF, their planes, satellites and missile technology of all types is first class and in some ways superior to the US/UK. If fact it is argued that the US spied out info on their fighter MIG technology over the years that created the F-15 and F-16 in particular. Even the helo technology was first brought in by a Russian, Sikorsky, that the US uses even today. You will never get that slant in the MSM. It is always the West is the best, and they did it all...load of bunk. We were in a type of 1984 closed programming environment all along since even WWI....

China is the best copier of technology. They can knock off virtually anything.

I just remembered a personal experience of my wife when I took her over to Korea on a business trip years back. She bought a Gucci handbag. After paying for the item in one of their oriental style row booths or huts, the lady said wait I need to do something with it. She went down to a basement area and stamped the bag, marking it with a Gucci imitation stamp inside the handbag as to make it authentic. Well my wife did not stand for it. She went ballistic. She kept the bag but gave them the 3rd degree about how dare they cheat and steal and imitate a Gucci bag..they need to be confronted by the law. I thought we would have to race and sneak out the back after her outburst. She was making a national incident overseas and we could have been taken into a cell and be hid away...it was next to an Air Base that stationed USAF and S Korean personnel....that helped..

I will/would be highly cautious of the Russian technology and their use of it, of the aerospace industry. @Reggie Belafonte as you seem to detect already.

Oh Igor Sikorsky is a legend... Father of the helo. He has one of those great inspirational stories, similar to Nikola Tesla, of an immigrant going to America and achieving great things.

When I was into RC planes I defected from Western aircraft and started to buy replica Russian aircraft... Unfortunately I wasn't a great pilot and would crash land more often than not so I got into RC helicopters