The Coming Global Mandates of Evildoers - Ready for the Harvest?!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
“Jan 6th pseudo hearings”....?
Another farce of Opinions.
Another farce of Court ruling on Opinions.
The US Constitution was Establish long ago.
The INTERPRETATION of the US Constitution was Established long ago.
Hearing Opinions, Ruling on Opinions...is not the RULE of Law...
It is the RULE of Men, under the “color of law”.

Incarcerated men, 2 years, no counsel? Just?
Incarcerated men, 2 years, no family contact? Just?
Incarcerated men, 2 years, Swift?
It's a huge shame and disservice, many are ex-military and police, in what they have done to these men and their families, for political theater. They are in barbaric prison cell conditions, with many still have not had a 'hearing.' And we in the US are so smug in pointing out the Human Rights violations in N. Korea and China. What hypocrites!

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I agree, that's why I said it's painful. LOL
Nevertheless, you can't make a stand wihout hearing both sides.
These are just hearings, they hold no judicial power to convict, that's up to the courts.
And once this is over and those people are released, I would go after the DOJ.
We are going to win this battle legally and by the law.
They may not want to play by the rules and that will be their downfall.
The best way to defend against your enemy is to know their tactics.
Some people "maga" people, watch CNN, MSNBC, the Rachael Maddows, and Lemons.. to listen to what they are saying and share with those that don't want to listen, (because it's painful to hear the slander and the lies) to get a feel for what their next moves are going to be.
They always show their hand before they play.
Right now they are spewing out fear that republicans are going after contraceptives, interracial marriages, gay marriages, etc..
I haven't heard one republican said these are next on the chopping block.
The only reason for any of these things to come up before the American people, is if it infringes on the rights or goes against the Constitution.
I don't believe marriage is in the Constitution. If it's not in the Constitution then there should be no "special treatment" for this kind of marriage versus that kind. There should be no federal money invested in one group over another.
There should be no such thing as Gay rights, LGBTQ rights. The Constitution says ALL men are created equal. And when you favour one group over another, that in itself is unconstitutional.
I personally don't care who your partner is. But I don't want to be required to live in a gay marriage.
Gays don't want to be forced to live in a heterosexual relationship. I get that.
But my tax dollars or their tax dollars shouldn't be allowed to fund either cause or legal fees, court fees, and or living expenses, employment,
There should be no favoritism at all.
Now if the states want to take up policies and write bills and have that states constiuents vote on them, that is the states rights to do.
But if the state passes policies that come in conflict with the Constitution, then they need to be rescinded.
But there are loopholes for everything and until we get these flushed out, there won't be any true equality for ALL.

Just rambling
Hugs

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's a huge shame and disservice, many are ex-military and police, in what they have done to these men and their families, for political theater. They are in barbaric prison cell conditions, with many still have not had a 'hearing.' And we in the US are so smug in pointing out the Human Rights violations in N. Korea and China. What hypocrites!

Pharisee Syndrome -
Prance to be seen in their Fanciful Garb -
Pedestal to be seen Elevated calling Themselves “Leaders” -

* They were seated as SERVANTS, but are SO CORRUPT they, HIDE and COWER IN FEAR of the PEOPLE they OPPRESS.

* YES...HYPOCRITES, always POINTING away from themselves.
* YES...WICKED, Worthless Word to UPHOLD, lie, cheat, deceive.
* YES...THEY ARE, the Tribulation the Converted Suffer.
* YES...WANT, to open a can of whoop _ _ _; But restrain;
God has a VENGEANCE surprise.

Glory to God,
Taken

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I agree, that's why I said it's painful. LOL
Nevertheless, you can't make a stand wihout hearing both sides.
These are just hearings, they hold no judicial power to convict, that's up to the courts.
And once this is over and those people are released, I would go after the DOJ.
We are going to win this battle legally and by the law.
They may not want to play by the rules and that will be their downfall.
The best way to defend against your enemy is to know their tactics.
Some people "maga" people, watch CNN, MSNBC, the Rachael Maddows, and Lemons.. to listen to what they are saying and share with those that don't want to listen, (because it's painful to hear the slander and the lies) to get a feel for what their next moves are going to be.
They always show their hand before they play.
Right now they are spewing out fear that republicans are going after contraceptives, interracial marriages, gay marriages, etc..
I haven't heard one republican said these are next on the chopping block.
The only reason for any of these things to come up before the American people, is if it infringes on the rights or goes against the Constitution.
I don't believe marriage is in the Constitution. If it's not in the Constitution then there should be no "special treatment" for this kind of marriage versus that kind. There should be no federal money invested in one group over another.
There should be no such thing as Gay rights, LGBTQ rights. The Constitution says ALL men are created equal. And when you favour one group over another, that in itself is unconstitutional.
I personally don't care who your partner is. But I don't want to be required to live in a gay marriage.
Gays don't want to be forced to live in a heterosexual relationship. I get that.
But my tax dollars or their tax dollars shouldn't be allowed to fund either cause or legal fees, court fees, and or living expenses, employment,
There should be no favoritism at all.
Now if the states want to take up policies and write bills and have that states constiuents vote on them, that is the states rights to do.
But if the state passes policies that come in conflict with the Constitution, then they need to be rescinded.
But there are loopholes for everything and until we get these flushed out, there won't be any true equality for ALL.

Just rambling
Hugs

This Nation was established on Godly Principles and Standards...
A Nation of Limited JUST Laws. Rulings UNDER Just Laws.

Thousands of UNJUST Laws garble the BOOKS.
Thousands of “public Servants” have participated in Corrupting the Rule of Law.
Corrupt Courts, Corrupt Judges, outweigh the UP-Standing.

Nothing new...FEW are UPSTANDING...MANY ARE CORRUPT.

Hoping men will be JUST....better chance to bet on a lottery.
Trusting God....MAY NOT ADDRESS IT right away...YET Gods Goodness IS always Righteous.

Agree: their waste of time dog and pony show is just as fake as a Hollywood production.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
So the real issue is this: "Why did Special Forces and the Marines fail to do their sworn duty in (1) immediately releasing these political prisoners and (2) removing Biden and Harris from office, and trying them for treason, and many other crimes?" Since domestic enemies have hijacked America, those equipped to deal with domestic enemies should have acted post-haste.

EXCLUSIVE: Proud Boys Proven INNOCENT in Newly Released VIDEO Hidden from Public! -- DOJ Tried to Hide This Evidence! BLOWS UP DOJ and Liz Cheney's Bogus SEDITIOUS CONSPIRACY Charges - THEY HID THIS FROM PUBLIC! See Entire Video HERE! (thegatewaypundit.com)

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

It literrally rips my heart and makes my eyes water thinking about these people that are being incarcerated WITHOUT TRIAL

Their situation is even more dire than anyone can imagine cos you dont really know unless youve been there

I pray for these people with a bleeding heart.
Satan is surely attacking their minds and they need Gods strength more than ever

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It literrally rips my heart and makes my eyes water thinking about these people that are being incarcerated WITHOUT TRIAL

Their situation is even more dire than anyone can imagine cos you dont really know unless youve been there

I pray for these people with a bleeding heart.
Satan is surely attacking their minds and they need Gods strength more than ever

I don’t think they had a Hearing, Charges, Attorney involved, Right to begin seeing the evidence, which is typically within 24 hours of arrest.

The whole fiasco is Absolutely corrupt, unConstitutional, barbaric, disgusting and sad.

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I don’t think they had a Hearing, Charges, Attorney involved, Right to begin seeing the evidence, which is typically within 24 hours of arrest.

The whole fiasco is Absolutely corrupt, unConstitutional, barbaric, disgusting and sad.

I'll add these to that list
Unfair
Criminal
Unlawful
Immoral
Unethical
Inhumane
Abominable
Evil

And most people don't care at all. This is in line with my observations of society. A huge loss of moral standards and empathy

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So the real issue is this: "Why did Special Forces and the Marines fail to do their sworn duty in (1) immediately releasing these political prisoners and (2) removing Biden and Harris from office, and trying them for treason, and many other crimes?" Since domestic enemies have hijacked America, those equipped to deal with domestic enemies should have acted post-haste.

EXCLUSIVE: Proud Boys Proven INNOCENT in Newly Released VIDEO Hidden from Public! -- DOJ Tried to Hide This Evidence! BLOWS UP DOJ and Liz Cheney's Bogus SEDITIOUS CONSPIRACY Charges - THEY HID THIS FROM PUBLIC! See Entire Video HERE! (thegatewaypundit.com)
The communists control the military.
We have become the domestic enemies of the state.
What we need are a Few Good Men.
Look,
It's like there is this plan, let's call it a book.
Everyday that we receive "Breaking News" is just another turning of the page that's already written.
The one who wrote the book knows what happens from beginning to end.
But we only experience it one page at a time, one paragraph, one sentence, one word.
Now here's the kicker. There are 2 books. Each one opposing the other. Each with it's own purpose to persuade the reader that whatever book your reading is the right book.
What we are experiencing right now is both books being read simultaneuosly.
Total chaos.
It's up to us to use our discernment and seperate the writings of both these narratives.

Did Special Forces and the Marines "FAIL" or is there a reason for this hesitancy of action?
The swamp is deep and wide and thick. Half of everything is being run by one book, the other half the other book.
Both "plans" are competing to be the One Truth, the One Narrative.
This is Spiritual War real time in action. And each side is writing new scripts to keep up with what is unfolding.
These books eventually have an ending, but it may not turn out the way they originally intended.
So daily the manuscripts are being redrafted, rewritten, re- proof read, modified, before the ink has a chance to dry.

And you want to know the cool part?
WE ARE DOING THAT!
By waking up, being alert to what is happening around us, by sharing information and calling out the lies and hypocricy,
We are making them rewrite the pages.
For each move there is a counter move. And I believe they thought we would just sleep through it all.

But in the end, the truth is, there is only ONE book.
And it may be that neither of the other two narratives (Left vs Right) will even come close to how this all ends.

I don't know if they "failed" or if their just waiting for the right opportunity to make the best move, for ALL of us.
I believe these guys that are being held, most of them military, knew what they signed up for and are doing their "duty"
to ride out this storm in those jail cells, because vengeance for them is going to be sweet.
No greater love...
These guys are putting their lives on the line for this whole country.
For God and Country!
Trust the plan...
I Trust God's plan.
Don't despair.
HUGS

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Biden and Harris aren't controlling the strings.
The State Dept, DOJ, HHS, FBI, CIA, NSA, DOE, and all the tentacles that flow from all these agencies.
We're talking thousands of people who are pushing their own agenda behind the scenes in the direction the "global powers" want it to go.
The Globalists don't care what "party" is in the seat, neither party is driving the machine.
This isn't about the people we see, it's about the ones we don't.
I believe Trump called them "the middle man" .
And that middle man is what comes between the People and the Government which they have stolen from the people.
It all needs to come down. Everyone needs to be fired and start it over from scratch.
Too many tunnels and alcoves, hidden places where these minions are ruling from.
It really ALL needs to be flushed out.
Kind of like the days of Noah.
Just sayin..
Hugs

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
The communists control the military.
We have become the domestic enemies of the state.
What we need are a Few Good Men.
Look,
It's like there is this plan, let's call it a book.
Everyday that we receive "Breaking News" is just another turning of the page that's already written.
The one who wrote the book knows what happens from beginning to end.
But we only experience it one page at a time, one paragraph, one sentence, one word.
Now here's the kicker. There are 2 books. Each one opposing the other. Each with it's own purpose to persuade the reader that whatever book your reading is the right book.
What we are experiencing right now is both books being read simultaneuosly.
Total chaos.
It's up to us to use our discernment and seperate the writings of both these narratives.

Did Special Forces and the Marines "FAIL" or is there a reason for this hesitancy of action?
The swamp is deep and wide and thick. Half of everything is being run by one book, the other half the other book.
Both "plans" are competing to be the One Truth, the One Narrative.
This is Spiritual War real time in action. And each side is writing new scripts to keep up with what is unfolding.
These books eventually have an ending, but it may not turn out the way they originally intended.
So daily the manuscripts are being redrafted, rewritten, re- proof read, modified, before the ink has a chance to dry.

And you want to know the cool part?
WE ARE DOING THAT!
By waking up, being alert to what is happening around us, by sharing information and calling out the lies and hypocricy,
We are making them rewrite the pages.
For each move there is a counter move. And I believe they thought we would just sleep through it all.

But in the end, the truth is, there is only ONE book.
And it may be that neither of the other two narratives (Left vs Right) will even come close to how this all ends.

I don't know if they "failed" or if their just waiting for the right opportunity to make the best move, for ALL of us.
I believe these guys that are being held, most of them military, knew what they signed up for and are doing their "duty"
to ride out this storm in those jail cells, because vengeance for them is going to be sweet.
No greater love...
These guys are putting their lives on the line for this whole country.
For God and Country!
Trust the plan...
I Trust God's plan.
Don't despair.
HUGS

I love the analogy of the books, it's spot on.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Biden and Harris aren't controlling the strings.
The State Dept, DOJ, HHS, FBI, CIA, NSA, DOE, and all the tentacles that flow from all these agencies.
We're talking thousands of people who are pushing their own agenda behind the scenes in the direction the "global powers" want it to go.
The Globalists don't care what "party" is in the seat, neither party is driving the machine.
This isn't about the people we see, it's about the ones we don't.
I believe Trump called them "the middle man" .
And that middle man is what comes between the People and the Government which they have stolen from the people.
It all needs to come down. Everyone needs to be fired and start it over from scratch.
Too many tunnels and alcoves, hidden places where these minions are ruling from.
It really ALL needs to be flushed out.
Kind of like the days of Noah.
Just sayin..
Hugs

The “unseen” String Controllers of the Puppets...same as always has been for centuries.

The “seated” Face “over the subjects/ie People”...is the king, queen, president, chairman, emperor, or whatever TITLE, a Nation chooses.
(Long history reveals, ‘entitlement’, ‘conniving’, ‘bargaining’, ‘arranged marriages’, ‘backstabbing’, ‘cheating’, ‘killing’, etc...
* Is the backstory of how and what people are willing to do to BE “seated”.

The “unseen” String Controllers, CARES NOT, “who” is “seated”...”AS LONG AS”, the “seated” NEEDS “THEM”.

The “THEM”, “Puppet String Controllers” are the “WEALTHY”.
* the Barrons, the Wealthy Capitalists, the Mega Corporations...
(Doesn’t matter the era or title they have...Nor do they typically SEEK to SIT IN THE SEAT “as king”....they SIT in their own seat controlling “their” mega wealth....dictating to the “king” HOW he will rule.)

Historically and Constitutionally, Precious metals (Gold/Silver), established the Wealth. Any man, could search in the earth, find, have, enjoy the benefits....Today, and for a long time, the ACTUAL gold/silver, is hoarded by a very few. (Even at times, was made ILLEGAL for the public at large TO have possession!) Fiat currency, worthless paper, data entry of numbers, for buying, for selling, for debt accumulation...(pretense of owning tangible items)... (More “laws”, for the “privilege” of pretense of “owning tangible items”...tax, tax, tax. On the items, supposedly “owned”! ) It’s an endless quagmire.

Do nothing...”THEY” have no use for you...you a burden.
Do well, increase...”THEY” manipulate a way...to TAKE what you have...
You a temporary asset...”THEY” get your “increase”...you now a burden.

It’s a win, win for the PUPPET ‘Controllers’...”the discontented people squabble amongst themselves, (subject to the public crimes) and against the seated “king” (who sits behind walls and armed guards, tuning out the complaining people)....while the Controllers, relax in their comfort of luxury.

Trump, was a thorn. He certainly didn’t compete with the Wealth of the Controllers, but he made it clear he had no intent to Yield the Liberty of the American People, TO the “Controllers”.
Perhaps a “mistake” for Trump to “warn” them, but that is the case, and over night, the attack was full force, of every trick in the book.

There will be NO POLITICAL round table of Diplomacy, talks, tit for tat treaties, pouring out of continual pseudo crisis’, FEARS, pseudo Peace, pseudo Safety, pseudo Freebies, solutions TO A SPIRITUAL problem that plagues “this world”.

I think Gods Anger, is Beginning to kindle HOT, yes, same as in the day of Noah, and the Earth was cleansed with Water...a temporary fix.
Close to time to purify with Fire...a permanent fix.

Glory to God,
Taken

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Trump said they were giving the country back to the people....
Over in the thread about right to have guns, I thought about the Federal Lands clause in the Constitution.
The Congress purchases land from a State for mostly military reasons. I suppose energy like drilling for oil could fall under the National security reasons.
Article I Legislative Branch

• Section 8 Enumerated Powers
    • Clause 17 Enclave Clause
    • To exercise exclusive Legislation in all Cases whatsoever, over such District (not exceeding ten Miles square) as may, by Cession of particular States, and the Acceptance of Congress, become the Seat of Government of the United States, and to exercise like Authority over all Places purchased by the Consent of the Legislature of the State in which the Same shall be, for the Erection of Forts, Magazines, Arsenals, dock-Yards, and other needful Buildings;–And
I'm no constitutional lawyer. I got a 6th grade edumacation. But it seems to me that AGRICULTURE and FOOD SUPPLY could supercede whatever the Government has plans for it. Like building abortion facilities in states where there are none or few, and now would have to fall under the law of the state for abortion access.
The Federal Government stopped giving out drilling contracts for oil on these federally owned lands. Does the State have more authority over it's own territory than the Federal Government?
Could the State purchase the land back?
Could the State evict the Federal Government for it's own purposes?

How do we take America Back?
We take our land back from the Federal government and give it to the people in their states.

I found an interesting article from 2014, just sharing..
Lauren Lane -- HitlerSurvivor Warning America: Wake Up Now!

So does the constitution permit the federal government to own land? Yes it does, but there are very strict limitations. Our founding fathers were very specific concerning federal ownership and control of land. Article I, section 8, clause 17 of the U.S. Constitution gives the feds control of 10 square miles of Washington DC. It further states that land within the boundaries of a state may only be acquired if they first have the consent of the state legislature. The federal government is limited in it’s acquisition of land to four purposes, military forts, arsenals, dock-yards, and other needful buildings. Nowhere in the constitution does it grant the federal government the power to “own” millions of acres. The so called "public lands" that they currently control must be returned to the states.

Hugs
“We are transferring power from Washington, D.C. and giving it back to you, the people,” the newly sworn-in president said with thousands watching in person on the National Mall and potentially millions watching on television.

Is this why Biden can't renew or issue contracts for drilling on federal land????
But they won't tell us why, because they don't want us to know that we have control over our own states, our own lands.
THIS IS GETTING INTRIGUING!

Can a State issue it's own contracts for oil drilling? Could we set our own "OPEC" prices?
And what about the forest lands that states like California have become derelict in keeping them safe from wildfires.
What about the Water Basins that are drying up causing water shortages?
All of these things have been under government control and they are failing miserably.
On purpose.
Then we have geoengineering... they're still spraying that crap in the sky daily.
Are we taking it back?
Are Bidens hands tied to an extent that in the next transition of power, things will have already been positioned for an easy transfer of power from the Federal Government back to the people?
Keep them occupied with gun laws and abortion rights issues, while the real issue of land ownership is being turned over.

I need a 40,000 foot viewer. Being too close to the ground you can't see much.
Like the forest for the trees. All these daily issues clouding the skies, when once you get above it, it's smooth sailing.

Listen again:

Hugs

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Bill Gates Is Under Investigation After Buying A Massive Amount of Farmland in North Dakota
By
David Rufful
-
June 28, 2022

Bill Gates Is Under Investigation After Buying A Massive Amount of Farmland in North Dakota

The state attorney general in North Dakota is stepping in after globalist billionaire Bill Gates just purchased a massive amount of farmland in America.
Gates is now the single largest private owner of farmland in the United States.
He recently purchased 242,000 acres using his trust, which amounts to six parcels of land in Pembina County.
Attorney General Drew Wrigley confirms his investigation will find out how Gates intends to use or hoard the land in North Dakota.
Laws in North Dakota set certain limitations on trusts and also restricts the ownership and leasing of farmland to corporations and limited liability companies. It’s possible that Gates won’t be able to move forward with his plans depending on the findings of AG Wrigley’s investigation.

Watching the wheels turn:

After stepping down as United States Attorney in 2009, Wrigley served as vice-president of a national Medicare and Medicaid contractor based in Fargo. He subsequently served as North Dakota’s 37th Lieutenant Governor, from December 2010 through December 2016. Wrigley served as the President of the State Senate, chaired the State Investment Board and its oversight of then-$11 billion in pension and other state assets, chaired the state’s International Trade Office Board, chaired the Governor’s Cybersecurity Task Force, and led the economic development efforts and oversight authority for North Dakota’s FAA-sanctioned unmanned flight systems testing facility. In 2016, Wrigley and Governor Jack Dalrymple chose to not seek re-election, and in early 2017 Wrigley once again returned to the private sector, serving in a senior advisory role for a regional healthcare, insurance, research and philanthropy enterprise, Sanford Health. In 2019, Wrigley was nominated by President Donald J. Trump and confirmed by the United States Senate as North Dakota’s 19th United States Attorney, becoming the first North Dakotan to twice serve as our state’s chief federal law enforcement officer. Wrigley stepped down in February of 2021 and worked as counsel with his family’s industrial/mechanical/commercial contracting firms, Wrigley Mechanical, Inc. and BDT Mechanical LLC, both located in Fargo. Wrigley maintains an ownership interest in both companies.

Wrigley was appointed Attorney General by Governor Doug Burgum on February 9, 2022 to succeed the late Wayne Stenehjem.
Drew Wrigley - Republican Attorneys General Association

More wheels:

On Trump’s executive order on Dakota Access Pipeline, Burgum released a statement on his website, “After months of politically driven and costly delays by the Obama administration, President Trump has moved this important infrastructure project one step closer to completion. This pipeline underwent an exhaustive review process and was twice upheld by federal courts. We ask that the Trump administration provide federal law enforcement resources to assist in upholding the law and protecting people and property rights as the project moves toward completion under Lake Oahe.”

Doug Burgum Biography - 33rd Governor of North Dakota - BiographyTree

BURGUM DISAPPOINTS WITH TRUMP ENDORSEMENT
Many were disappointed recently when Republican candidate for Governor Doug Burgum decided to endorse Donald Trump. Burgum has seen support throughout his campaign from progressives who feel he would be a good Governor with a strong business sense that doesn’t tow the party line on issues like gay rights and abortion. Because he was so out front on the Trump nomination however, he will see some of that support disappear.

So Burgum appoints Wrigley who in turn is investigating Gates and his investment in the states farmland.

It's what we don't see that matters.
Hugs

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

FLORIDA: Political Prisoner Jeremy Brown Shares Exclusive Message on Sham January 6th Kangaroo Committee

Posted on June 12, 2022 by Constitutional Nobody

FLORIDA: Political Prisoner Jeremy Brown Shares Exclusive Message on Sham January 6th Kangaroo Committee | A reader sent us the following statement from Jeremy Brown who was arrested and is now in prison for supporting President Donald J. Trump. Candidate Jeremy Brown for the Florida House of Representatives arrested for supporting President Trump speaks out My name is Jeremy Brown. I’m a 20 year retired US Army Special Forces master | The Tea Party's Front Page. | Slowly, our freedoms are being chipped away with, "We know better..." justification as its hammer and chisel.

A reader sent us the following statement from Jeremy Brown who was arrested and is now in prison for supporting President Donald J. Trump.

Candidate Jeremy Brown for the Florida House of Representatives arrested for supporting President Trump speaks out

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My name is Jeremy Brown. I’m a 20 year retired US Army Special Forces master sergeant and combat veteran. Currently I’m a January 6 political prisoner of war, and Florida House of Representatives candidate on the ballot in the Tampa Bay area of Florida.

Coming up, I’m coming to you today on the 253rd day of my illegal, unconstitutional imprisonment to advise and warn the American people that what you’re about to see is part of this compromised government’s well orchestrated and highly produced lie meant to target the minds and perceptions of the uninformed and misinformed masses with the intent to demonize and dehumanize their opposition. This opposition is not Democrat or Republican, liberal or conservative, left or right, black, white or brown. Their opponents are anyone that disagrees or even asks questions about their false authority, and their anti-American anti-human, and anti-liberty agenda. Their goal is to take down America and build back better in a form suitable to their authoritarian utopia dreamland, also known as the Great Reset.

Just look around.

They are destroying every aspect of what made this the most free and powerful nation on Earth. Their goal is to convince us that we are global citizens, not Americans. They are doing this through an order-out-of-chaos strategy, and they are attempting to divide the power of the Americans by turning us against each other. They need us to blame each other so that we don’t blame and hold them accountable. And who are them, bodies of unelected global elites like the World Economic Forum, the World Health Organization, the
United Nations, and many others. They seek to divide us based on race, gender, our children’s education, medical mandates, and even the weather. Their gloves are off, and they have crossed the Rubicon.

Their fake color or cultural revolution has been building for decades. But now it is out in the open for all to see. Those who seek to rule over us must seize total control before you recognize what is going on. But will you recognize it? Will you see it for what it is? Look around you. Look at your children. Look at your supermarket shelves, your gas tank, your life savings, your workplace, your community, your culture?

-----------------read below to the rest of the article ---------------

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Do you see it?

With all of our everyday problems, why do you think gun control and domestic terrorism are the DC topics of the day? At a time when violent crime and property crime are skyrocketing faster than inflation and gas prices, your government wants you disarmed. While your tax dollars are sending free guns to Ukraine, they want to take your guns away. Why? Think about this statement. When politicians want to take away your guns, that is exactly when you need your guns. And the founding fathers knew and lived through this. These criminals know that people are waking up to their corruption, and when the lights come on, they’ll be the rats and roaches running to hide.

What you’re going to see tonight is their attempt to fortify their false narrative, and they hope to use this as their final justification to pass laws making all of us domestic terrorists. Don’t believe me? Duck Duck Go the terms ‘FBI’ and ‘school board.’ Tonight, they’re going to scream their lies loudly and often with much Hollywood drama. They hope you will buy it as truth. Do not be deceived. Let me be 100 percent crystal clear. I’m in maximum security jail because the FBI and Department of Justice know I know the truth.

They are denying me access to evidence in my case for over eight months now because they fear getting the truth getting to you. You see, the FBI’s Joint Terrorism Task Force attempted to get me to be part of their fraud. But I turned them down. But I recorded them. And after I started exposing them, they had me arrested and planted evidence to keep me held on serious charges.

They have had me locked away for 253 days in hopes of shutting me up. But that will never happen. Because they are sloppy, soon I will be free. Once I’m free, I predict they will manufacture a new reason to lock me away.

Or maybe they will silence me in other ways. But even in death, I have a plan to expose the truth. Tonight you must watch the so called investigative hearing and realize what you’re watching is a farce. In U.S. Army Pathfinder school you learn the saying, know what right looks like. This means when you know what right looks like, wrong pops out at you and becomes painfully obvious. I beg of you learn about my story. I laid out more details in an open letter titled don’t do nothing. Or you can hear the actual recording of the agents recruiting me at JeremyBrownDefense.com.

Listen to my side, a 20 year Special Forces combat vet and compare my account of what happened on January 6, to what you hear and see from these politicians that are responsible for most of the problems in this country and lie to your face for a living. Judge for yourself what rings true to you. God has written the truth on our hearts, so that we know it when we see it or hear it. To defeat their lies, you must know them and understand their intent. If you’re if you’ve never heard my story, maybe you should be wondering why.

I’m running for office from jail no to win, but I am running to warn.

Tonight, gather your family and friends and watch what is going on. But before it starts, open your Bible to Psalms 34 and 35. And see what God proclaims will be the fate of these liars. Then watch with a discerning eye and listen closely to their words. Ask yourself tough questions and then seek the truth on your own. Once you find the truth, don’t
do nothing. Because today, America needs us to be Americans. Today, it’s time for Patriots, not politicians, warriors, not wimps, leaders, not leeches, champions, not cowards. It is time for Winter Soldiers to defend our republic, not sunshine patriots who profit from its destruction.

Evil tells you who they are, and we must believe them.

My name is Jeremy Brown inmate 1875858, and this is my warning to America.

God bless you, your families and the truth seekers. May God hear our prayers and cries for liberty and justice to be restored.

De Oppresso liber [Free the Oppressed]— liberty or death.

To learn more visit: JeremyBrownDefense.com

ABOUT JEREMY BROWN

Family Man

I am a Retired Special Forced Combat Veteran and American who was born in Kentucky to a single Mom, raised in North Carolina by my World War II Veteran Grandfather, stationed across the country, deployed around the world and retired here in Tampa. I am a product of the American Dream.

My military awards and decorations pale in comparison to my greatest accomplishment and reward: my five intelligent, talented, and caring daughters. Since retirement I built a small business and a wonderful new life in Tampa with my girlfriend and partner of over eight years. It is my love for my family, the Tampa Bay community, Florida, and America that motivates me to continue the fight for the promises of our Forefathers: Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness.

Distinguished Military Career

I’ve served my community and country my entire life, from being a Volunteer Firefighter and EMT to a twenty-year military career serving in the US Army’s Elite Special Operations Community with the 1st Ranger Battalion, three different Special Forces Groups (1st, 7th, & 5th) and Special Operations Command-Central (SOCCENT). I’ve served in seventeen countries on five of the seven continents including numerous combat tours in Afghanistan, Iraq, and “non-declared” combat environments and been awarded 2 Bronze Stars.

©Jeremy Brown, Master Sergeant, U.S. Army Special Forces (Ret.). All rights reserved.

The post FLORIDA: Political Prisoner Jeremy Brown Shares Exclusive Message on Sham January 6th Kangaroo Committee appeared first on Dr. Rich Swier.

Click this link for the original source of this article.
Author: Dr. Rich Swier

Reactions: Ziggy

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
New song I just found. Not sure where I want to put it, so here it is:

Hugs

Reactions: APAK

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hollywood - Jewish Parasites who Feast on Blood of Children
June 29, 2022

1102201-12-20190416132527-504134815.jpg

Hollywood studios are "drenched in the blood of innocent children" according to Mel Gibson who claims the consumption of "baby blood is so popular in Hollywood that it basically operates as a currency of its own."

Source
from Oct 12, 2018

Hollywood elites (who are mostly Jewish by their own admission) are an "enemy of mankind continually acting contrary to our best interests" and "breaking every God given taboo known to man, including the sanctity of children," Mel Gibson said in London, where he is promoting his role in Daddy's Home 2, his most prominent on-screen role in years.

"It's an open secret in Hollywood. These people have their own religious and spiritual teachings and their own social and moral frameworks. They have their sacred texts - they are sick, believe me - and they couldn't be more at odds with what America stands for."

Mel Gibson appeared on the Graham Norton Show on the BBC on Friday, and he schooled shocked guests about the real nature of Hollywood elites in the green room backstage after his appearance.

Explaining that he spent the last ten years "working on my own ideas, outside of the Hollywood system" after being blacklisted by Hollywood in 2006 for sharing opinions about the industry and the world that run counter to liberal orthodoxy, Gibson said, "I don't know how to break it to you gently... Hollywood is institutionalized pedophilia.

"They are using and abusing kids."

"They churn through a huge amount of kids every year. Their spiritual beliefs, if you can call them that, direct them to harvest the energy of the kids. They feast on this stuff and they thrive on it," the Hacksaw Ridge director said.

"What do I mean? This isn't some kind of artistic abstraction. They harvest the blood of children. They eat their flesh. They believe this gives them life force. If the child was suffering in body and psyche before it died, they believe this gives them extra life force."

"There is a creative and loving force inside most of us that guides us through life. These people don't have this. For them it's the opposite."

According to Mel Gibson, who has spent 30 years in and out of the Hollywood system, the industry elites "thrive on pain, trauma, stress, abuse, and suffering."

190515-isaac-kappy-al-1100_7b2befff2b1eedede68a3c2537a51a78.nbcnews-fp-1200-630.jpg
(left, Isaac Kappy, a Jewish actor who was suicided after revealing Hollywood Jewish depravity)
"Hollywood is drenched in the blood of innocent children. For a long time all the references to pedophilia and cannibalism were symbolic or allusive. But I was personally introduced to the practice in the early 2000s. I can talk about this now because these people, the execs, they're dead now."

"The blood of a sexually abused infant is considered highly 'enriched' and is highly prized. The money changing hands, the favors, the kickbacks - you have no idea. Babies are a high-functioning currency all of their own. Babies are their premium brand of high-grade caviar cocaine diamond steak."

But according to Gibson this isn't a flavor-of-the-month perversion, popular among men and women who have grown bored of standard issue sins.

"This isn't anything new. If you do some research you will see it's a metaphysical, alchemical phenomenon and you can find it behind the scenes in all the dark eras in history.

"It's a dark, multidimensional occult art and practice, used by secret societies in the last few hundred years for social programming and mind control, and raised to a zenith by Hollywood in America in our era."

Thanks Trudy

Makow comment - This explains why corporations like Disney and Netflix have come out of the closet as child groomers and pedophiles. Basically the same people control the banking system and politics in the West and are leading us to nuclear annihilation.
Their satanic dispensation will rise from the smoking ashes of Western civilization.
Related - Isaac Kappy's Message to Society- WAKE UP
Hollywood covers for Elite Pedophiles
Fidelito- Mind Controlled Promoter of Pedophilia?

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Hollywood - Jewish Parasites who Feast on Blood of Children
June 29, 2022

1102201-12-20190416132527-504134815.jpg

Hollywood studios are "drenched in the blood of innocent children" according to Mel Gibson who claims the consumption of "baby blood is so popular in Hollywood that it basically operates as a currency of its own."

Source
from Oct 12, 2018

Hollywood elites (who are mostly Jewish by their own admission) are an "enemy of mankind continually acting contrary to our best interests" and "breaking every God given taboo known to man, including the sanctity of children," Mel Gibson said in London, where he is promoting his role in Daddy's Home 2, his most prominent on-screen role in years.

"It's an open secret in Hollywood. These people have their own religious and spiritual teachings and their own social and moral frameworks. They have their sacred texts - they are sick, believe me - and they couldn't be more at odds with what America stands for."

Mel Gibson appeared on the Graham Norton Show on the BBC on Friday, and he schooled shocked guests about the real nature of Hollywood elites in the green room backstage after his appearance.

Explaining that he spent the last ten years "working on my own ideas, outside of the Hollywood system" after being blacklisted by Hollywood in 2006 for sharing opinions about the industry and the world that run counter to liberal orthodoxy, Gibson said, "I don't know how to break it to you gently... Hollywood is institutionalized pedophilia.

"They are using and abusing kids."

"They churn through a huge amount of kids every year. Their spiritual beliefs, if you can call them that, direct them to harvest the energy of the kids. They feast on this stuff and they thrive on it," the Hacksaw Ridge director said.

"What do I mean? This isn't some kind of artistic abstraction. They harvest the blood of children. They eat their flesh. They believe this gives them life force. If the child was suffering in body and psyche before it died, they believe this gives them extra life force."

"There is a creative and loving force inside most of us that guides us through life. These people don't have this. For them it's the opposite."

According to Mel Gibson, who has spent 30 years in and out of the Hollywood system, the industry elites "thrive on pain, trauma, stress, abuse, and suffering."

190515-isaac-kappy-al-1100_7b2befff2b1eedede68a3c2537a51a78.nbcnews-fp-1200-630.jpg
(left, Isaac Kappy, a Jewish actor who was suicided after revealing Hollywood Jewish depravity)
"Hollywood is drenched in the blood of innocent children. For a long time all the references to pedophilia and cannibalism were symbolic or allusive. But I was personally introduced to the practice in the early 2000s. I can talk about this now because these people, the execs, they're dead now."

"The blood of a sexually abused infant is considered highly 'enriched' and is highly prized. The money changing hands, the favors, the kickbacks - you have no idea. Babies are a high-functioning currency all of their own. Babies are their premium brand of high-grade caviar cocaine diamond steak."

But according to Gibson this isn't a flavor-of-the-month perversion, popular among men and women who have grown bored of standard issue sins.

"This isn't anything new. If you do some research you will see it's a metaphysical, alchemical phenomenon and you can find it behind the scenes in all the dark eras in history.

"It's a dark, multidimensional occult art and practice, used by secret societies in the last few hundred years for social programming and mind control, and raised to a zenith by Hollywood in America in our era."

Thanks Trudy

Makow comment - This explains why corporations like Disney and Netflix have come out of the closet as child groomers and pedophiles. Basically the same people control the banking system and politics in the West and are leading us to nuclear annihilation.
Their satanic dispensation will rise from the smoking ashes of Western civilization.
Related
- Isaac Kappy's Message to Society- WAKE UP
Hollywood covers for Elite Pedophiles
Fidelito- Mind Controlled Promoter of Pedophilia?
It all sounds so stupid to make claims like that.
But if Mel Gibson says it, such must be true ? why would Mel say such, it's a big call ! but I think he is correct and has the guts to come out and say such.
Some very evil people in Hollywood I am sure.
As to Jews controlling Hollywood I would say what type of so called Jews are they ? not ones worthy of the OT but a bastard so called creep show claiming to be Jews. Anti-Christ well that's for sure !

Reactions: JohnPaul and APAK