The Coming Global Mandates of Evildoers - Ready for the Harvest?!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sheesh. This is like passive aggression, narcissism, severe control issues…an actual WANTING to make everything impossible and hard for you because it makes one feel powerful…and, I’m pretty sure you were the scapegoat child in the family dynamic. And still are!
He gets it from his mother.
He justifies his actions with the way his mother treated him when he was young.
My grandfather passed away from scirosis(sp?) of the liver, when he was around 15.
My grandmother basically tossed him out and made him make his own way in the world.
He's a tough cookie. And feels that if he had to do it....
I hear the same stories everytime he comes to visit.
He was going to begin work the beginning of the week. He needed a pair of boots and asked grandma to loan him money till his first pay check.
She told him she had an idea. Why don't he buy himself a pair of boots when he gets his paycheck.
So that's the kind of mentality he grew up with.
Of course when I got pregnant when I was 14, he lost all , oh I guess you could say respect for me.
I was a real disappointment.
Even after getting married and having my husband adopt my daughter and working all the time. I never asked for money, I never asked for anything.
I figured they had helped enough, and I had been enough of a burden.
When I got remarried I moved to Florida to help with his parents. My mom had passed away in her sleep at the age of 60.
We all took it hard, and it sort of put a wedge between us.
Frankly I blamed him, because I believe she was lonely in her heart and after she had had a stroke, he didn't have much patience with her.
My oldest brother died of cancer a few years later. He had just turned 40.
My other brother was always the blacksheep of the family. Getting into trouble with the law. He stayed with dad for a few years when he became disabled. He died from multiple blood clots right before he turned 56.
And here I am. I just turned 57. I am disabled. And I really don't have anywhere else, I'd rather be.
But that... wedge is still there. I can't fix it. I don't hold any grudges. I understand that decisions and actions have consequences.
And he was doing his life the best he knew how. And I was doing mine.

But that attitude that he aquired as a child still lives on. Not that it's wrong, it's just hard.
I been here going on 6 years now. It's gotten a little easier. We talk more.
But for some reason his girlfriend really dislikes me.
I think it's jealousy. I think it's money. Anytime he gives me money for gas, she looks at me in disgust.
I don't ask him for it, he just pays for me transporting him back and forth from her place to mine.
But the looks I get, oh my.
I got to the place I just laugh now. I can't fix her either. I've held out so many olive branches just to have them swept aside.
I gave up trying. Still praying though.

It's a strange situation. And one I'm not sure I'll fully understand.
But God has me here for a reason, so I'm not going to question it.
Maybe after him having to watch my mother and both my brother's die before him,
I'll still be here to say goodbye when it's his turn.

One day at a time.
:)
Hugs

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm actually LMAO, even though it's really not funny.
I just don't care.
I'm staying in the trailer with my cats. I have an electric heater and a porta potty, a microwave and my computer.
And my telephone.
And I'm praying the Lord will figure out the fuel prices before it gets too rough.
I have lots of long thermal underwear, blankets, even electric blankets.
And 7 fur coats. :D

I just hope the electric grid holds out.
:rolleyes:

Hugs

That is the difference between Making Do with what you Have and Complaining I Don’t Have, someone else (at all costs) should be Forced to DO FOR ME WHAT I WANT.

My usual is MAKE Do with what I HAVE route, and happy for others they are happy with their things, (including their debts). :p

Great respect toward you. God Bless.

Taken

Reactions: Ziggy

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
He gets it from his mother.
He justifies his actions with the way his mother treated him when he was young.
My grandfather passed away from scirosis(sp?) of the liver, when he was around 15.
My grandmother basically tossed him out and made him make his own way in the world.
He's a tough cookie. And feels that if he had to do it....
I hear the same stories everytime he comes to visit.
He was going to begin work the beginning of the week. He needed a pair of boots and asked grandma to loan him money till his first pay check.
She told him she had an idea. Why don't he buy himself a pair of boots when he gets his paycheck.
So that's the kind of mentality he grew up with.
Of course when I got pregnant when I was 14, he lost all , oh I guess you could say respect for me.
I was a real disappointment.
Even after getting married and having my husband adopt my daughter and working all the time. I never asked for money, I never asked for anything.
I figured they had helped enough, and I had been enough of a burden.
When I got remarried I moved to Florida to help with his parents. My mom had passed away in her sleep at the age of 60.
We all took it hard, and it sort of put a wedge between us.
Frankly I blamed him, because I believe she was lonely in her heart and after she had had a stroke, he didn't have much patience with her.
My oldest brother died of cancer a few years later. He had just turned 40.
My other brother was always the blacksheep of the family. Getting into trouble with the law. He stayed with dad for a few years when he became disabled. He died from multiple blood clots right before he turned 56.
And here I am. I just turned 57. I am disabled. And I really don't have anywhere else, I'd rather be.
But that... wedge is still there. I can't fix it. I don't hold any grudges. I understand that decisions and actions have consequences.
And he was doing his life the best he knew how. And I was doing mine.

But that attitude that he aquired as a child still lives on. Not that it's wrong, it's just hard.
I been here going on 6 years now. It's gotten a little easier. We talk more.
But for some reason his girlfriend really dislikes me.
I think it's jealousy. I think it's money. Anytime he gives me money for gas, she looks at me in disgust.
I don't ask him for it, he just pays for me transporting him back and forth from her place to mine.
But the looks I get, oh my.
I got to the place I just laugh now. I can't fix her either. I've held out so many olive branches just to have them swept aside.
I gave up trying. Still praying though.

It's a strange situation. And one I'm not sure I'll fully understand.
But God has me here for a reason, so I'm not going to question it.
Maybe after him having to watch my mother and both my brother's die before him,
I'll still be here to say goodbye when it's his turn.

One day at a time.
:)
Hugs

Your a strong cookie Ziggy. Thanks for sharing. Its inspiring
God Bless

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Supreme Court Rules in Favor of Right to Personal Prayer at School Sporting Events
by Sputnik
upload_2022-6-27_16-8-28.png
The US Supreme Court on Monday ruled in favor of the individuals’ right to engage in personal religious observance in school settings such as praying after sporting events.

“Here, a government entity sought to punish an individual for engaging in a brief, quiet, personal religious observance doubly protected by the Free Exercise and Free Speech Clauses of the First Amendment,” Justice Neil Gorsuch said in the court’s written opinion. “And the only meaningful justification the government offered for its reprisal rested on a mistaken view that it had a duty to ferret out and suppress religious observances even as it allows comparable secular speech. The Constitution neither mandates nor tolerates that kind of discrimination.”

Three justices dissented from the majority decision, arguing that the Constitution does not authorize or require public schools to embrace religious conduct by officials. Official-led prayer threatens students’ and parents’ rights to religious liberty under the First Amendment, the dissenting justices said.

“Today’s decision is particularly misguided because it elevates the religious rights of a school official, who voluntarily accepted public employment and the limits that public employment entails, over those of his students, who are required to attend school and who this Court has long recognized are particularly vulnerable and deserving of protection,” Justice Sonia Sotomayor said in the written dissenting opinion.

Justice Clarence Thomas noted in a written concurring opinion that the Supreme Court did not decide whether or how public employee’s First Amendment rights may be different from those enjoyed by the general public, or what burden a government employer must shoulder to justify restricting employees’ religious expression.

The case in question involved high school football coach Joseph Kennedy being fired because he prayed on the field after the conclusion of his team’s practice and matches. The Bremerton School District in the state of Washington fired Kennedy over concerns that allowing him to pray may be interpreted as endorsement of his religious beliefs.

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
NICE TRY, DEMS: New York Judge Strikes Down Dem Attempt to Let One Million Non-Citizens Vote

NICE TRY, DEMS: New York Judge Strikes Down Dem Attempt to Let One Million Non-Citizens Vote
posted by Hannity Staff - 6.27.22

New York City’s Democrat-dominated City Council passed a law late last year that would allow more than one million non-citizens to vote in local elections —but a New York Judge isbringing the gavel down.
According to The Daily Wire, “[t]he City Council passed the law by a 33-14 vote on December 9, 2021. It said noncitizens who have lived in the city for at least 30 days and are legal permanent residents, including green card holders, DREAMERS, and residents with work permits, could vote in city elections, including the mayor, public advocate, borough president, and city council.”

State Supreme Court Judge Ralph Prozio says not so fast.

“There is no statutory ability for the City of New York to issue inconsistent laws permitting non-citizens to vote and exceed the authority granted to it by the New York State Constitution,” Porzio ruled. “Though voting is a right that so many citizens take for granted, the City of New York cannot ‘obviate’ the restrictions imposed by the Constitution.”

RNC Chairwoman Ronna McDaniel called the ruling a “huge victory” on Twitter.

“Today, a New York City court struck down the Democrats’ radical scheme that would allow over 800,000 non-citizens to vote in NYC elections. This ruling is a huge victory for election integrity and the rule of law: American elections should be decided by American citizens. (1/2)”

“The RNC is proud to head a broad coalition in successfully challenging this unconstitutional scheme and will continue to lead the effort across the country to ensure only citizens can vote in America’s elections. (2/2)”

JohnPaul

Soldier of Jehovah and Christ
Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Supreme Court Rules in Favor of Right to Personal Prayer at School Sporting Events
by Sputnik
View attachment 23841
The US Supreme Court on Monday ruled in favor of the individuals’ right to engage in personal religious observance in school settings such as praying after sporting events.

“Here, a government entity sought to punish an individual for engaging in a brief, quiet, personal religious observance doubly protected by the Free Exercise and Free Speech Clauses of the First Amendment,” Justice Neil Gorsuch said in the court’s written opinion. “And the only meaningful justification the government offered for its reprisal rested on a mistaken view that it had a duty to ferret out and suppress religious observances even as it allows comparable secular speech. The Constitution neither mandates nor tolerates that kind of discrimination.”

Three justices dissented from the majority decision, arguing that the Constitution does not authorize or require public schools to embrace religious conduct by officials. Official-led prayer threatens students’ and parents’ rights to religious liberty under the First Amendment, the dissenting justices said.

“Today’s decision is particularly misguided because it elevates the religious rights of a school official, who voluntarily accepted public employment and the limits that public employment entails, over those of his students, who are required to attend school and who this Court has long recognized are particularly vulnerable and deserving of protection,” Justice Sonia Sotomayor said in the written dissenting opinion.

Justice Clarence Thomas noted in a written concurring opinion that the Supreme Court did not decide whether or how public employee’s First Amendment rights may be different from those enjoyed by the general public, or what burden a government employer must shoulder to justify restricting employees’ religious expression.

The case in question involved high school football coach Joseph Kennedy being fired because he prayed on the field after the conclusion of his team’s practice and matches. The Bremerton School District in the state of Washington fired Kennedy over concerns that allowing him to pray may be interpreted as endorsement of his religious beliefs.
There is still hope for America hopefully they’ll overturn same sex marriage.

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

posted by Hannity Staff - 6.27.22

New York City’s Democrat-dominated City Council passed a law late last year that would allow more than one million non-citizens to vote in local elections —but a New York Judge isbringing the gavel down.
According to The Daily Wire, “[t]he City Council passed the law by a 33-14 vote on December 9, 2021. It said noncitizens who have lived in the city for at least 30 days and are legal permanent residents, including green card holders, DREAMERS, and residents with work permits, could vote in city elections, including the mayor, public advocate, borough president, and city council.”

State Supreme Court Judge Ralph Prozio says not so fast.

“There is no statutory ability for the City of New York to issue inconsistent laws permitting non-citizens to vote and exceed the authority granted to it by the New York State Constitution,” Porzio ruled. “Though voting is a right that so many citizens take for granted, the City of New York cannot ‘obviate’ the restrictions imposed by the Constitution.”

RNC Chairwoman Ronna McDaniel called the ruling a “huge victory” on Twitter.

“Today, a New York City court struck down the Democrats’ radical scheme that would allow over 800,000 non-citizens to vote in NYC elections. This ruling is a huge victory for election integrity and the rule of law: American elections should be decided by American citizens. (1/2)”

“The RNC is proud to head a broad coalition in successfully challenging this unconstitutional scheme and will continue to lead the effort across the country to ensure only citizens can vote in America’s elections. (2/2)”
Why would anyone want to give one who is not a citizen the right to vote ? that's criminal intent ! how would they truly know who such a person truly is for a start, Just on accountability such a one could vote more than once and not be detected for such, not to mention the Government or others could just make votes up and dump them in the system with criminal intent.
Not to mention no one should be able to vote if one has not lived in the Country for 10 years or so.

Many people who have lived in a country for 5 years are not worthy at all of that Country, such would take say 10 years to settle in and become some what worthy of a place.

When my Grand dad came to Australia in the 1950's and then again in the late 60's early 70's he had no intentions to be an Australian ever and boast of such to Australians who said, Oh your a new Australian ! he only came to Australia to make big money and then to take off. not to mention too destroy my dad who he was in business with and set him up with a huge Tax debt so as to have him jailed. but my dad had to sell his house and 6 rental homes and just got out of going to jail.

The moral to the story is not to give to much regard to new comers, they come and go, so they do not have to be regarded as truly worthy at all. Not to mention they will not stand up for your Country at all. Can or could such a one truly be trusted into your defence force ? if not why treat them as an equal.
But then again in Australia Defence Force we have a total degenerate at the top who hates Australian Men and has publicly said so and has attacked every one in the SAS and worked to undermine degrading them all, he is trying to make the average dopy Australian believe that all of the SAS is not worthy of being classed as a Australian citizen ! I seen bludgers and all the no hopers support this dip stick full on, so I ask myself why do low life get a kick out of undermining people who they could not hold a candle too at all in anyway, let alone get out of bed early or hold down a job, yet have a go at me for supporting the SAS people. Oh they look down on the very best of the best totally, because they themselves have a inferiority complex issues and are typical Communist dupes.
Communist inspire such deranged low life idiots, that mould can be seen festering everywhere, it's like a Pox, bastardising everything, Gay so called Marriage nonsense ? that for one is just a total insult to God in fact. bastardising Marriage ! treating and lowering such as just a Godless partnership ? but what do you expect from Godless people that know no better, then to serve their lowest carnal gods that they idolise.

The Mob are trying to undermine our nations ! and they need to be called out for their criminal intent.

Reactions: JohnPaul and Ziggy

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think that people would actually wear this if it was pushed by the government and MSM

View attachment 23802
Not only will some people wear them, others will demand that everyone wear them.

This world is truly tanked
They went to work long ago . Christendom has long been infected , TILL NOW
most christains have no idea what they have lost , much less that they are lost .
Most christains have no idea what true christanity entails . NO idea .
All they know is just do good , find common ground , more and more they merge under a common mindset
with even other religoins do good works and all for world peace and safety .
THEY have no idea the one world religoin that shall serve the beast IS ALREADY WELL FORMED
as is the system , the DIGITAL SYSTEM by which if any person does not conform they will be unable
to function in society , unable to BUY OR SELL in society . FOLKS have no idea this bridge builders was all a set up .
They have no idea rick warren and others purposefully changed the way we evangelized .
They created an evangelism which WILL UNIFY and not divide . They created a religoin
and used the word love to get it done . Their god has become love and worse its a false love .
There has always been one who desired to be AS GOD
so he used men to get the job done . Their love honors satan , NOT GOD , NOT CHRIST
their unity is under the spirit of darkness , NOT CHRIST , NOT GOD
ITS UNDER SATAN and they have no idea its satan . HE has decieved this world and all not in the lambs book of life
will buy the lie .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh yes the world is tanked and worse so are many churches . ARMOUR UP we are witnessing the great falling away
abounding and those under it are seeing it as a great awakening and are waiting for some savoir
to give them hope .

Reactions: JohnPaul

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why would anyone want to give one who is not a citizen the right to vote ? that's criminal intent ! how would they truly know who such a person truly is for a start, Just on accountability such a one could vote more than once and not be detected for such, not to mention the Government or others could just make votes up and dump them in the system with criminal intent.
Not to mention no one should be able to vote if one has not lived in the Country for 10 years or so.
This is why we are contesting the 2020 election.
They were just mailing out ballots to anyone and everyone without verification.
2020 was rigged and stolen. And we will get to the bottom of it, just like covid,
it will all come to light.
Hugs

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is why we are contesting the 2020 election.
They were just mailing out ballots to anyone and everyone without verification.
2020 was rigged and stolen. And we will get to the bottom of it, just like covid,
it will all come to light.
Hugs
Correct me if i am wrong , but isnt this another election year , and yet BIDEN IS MAKING the CLAIM A BIG OL PANDEMIC
is on the way . THEY PROBABLY GONNA TRY AND DO IT AGAIN ZIGGY . WORKED well last time why not give it another go again .

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Correct me if i am wrong , but isnt this another election year , and yet BIDEN IS MAKING the CLAIM A BIG OL PANDEMIC
is on the way . THEY PROBABLY GONNA TRY AND DO IT AGAIN ZIGGY . WORKED well last time why not give it another go again .
Yes, we have our eyes open this time though. Last time it caught us by surprise even though we protested against all the illegal changes they made for the sake of covid.
This year is mid terms. A lot of seats around the country, Senator, Representatives, Governors, Attorney Generals, City Council..
a lot of seats.
A lot of states have been working on making the elections more secure by making voter ID's required, verified signatures, etc.
The Dems are crying that the Republicans are trying to suppress the vote. That's not true. We just want it safe and fair and legal.
It will be interesting to see how it turns out. Both sides right now are literally throwing legal and information bombs at each other.
There are wins and losses being taken on both sides.
Today we had a lot of wins. But they are still trying to manipulate the courts there way, while we are trying to manipulate the courts our way.
It's a battle indeed, and we are in the thick of it now.

This is where the battle lines are drawn, and each side is in their trenches.
We have reached the precipice.
I'm praying for a Nineveh experience.
HUGS

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, we have our eyes open this time though. Last time it caught us by surprise even though we protested against all the illegal changes they made for the sake of covid.
This year is mid terms. A lot of seats around the country, Senator, Representatives, Governors, Attorney Generals, City Council..
a lot of seats.
A lot of states have been working on making the elections more secure by making voter ID's required, verified signatures, etc.
The Dems are crying that the Republicans are trying to suppress the vote. That's not true. We just want it safe and fair and legal.
It will be interesting to see how it turns out. Both sides right now are literally throwing legal and information bombs at each other.
There are wins and losses being taken on both sides.
Today we had a lot of wins. But they are still trying to manipulate the courts there way, while we are trying to manipulate the courts our way.
It's a battle indeed, and we are in the thick of it now.

This is where the battle lines are drawn, and each side is in their trenches.
We have reached the precipice.
I'm praying for a Nineveh experience.
HUGS
Well if your praying for a nineveh experience EXPECT a lot of men to start going into churches and unto the world saying the WORD REPENT a lot .
Cause that is the ONLY THING that can save this ol world . TIME for a mass exodus out of all false institutions
and a massive ENTRODUS back into those bibles . Now lift those hands up ZIGGY , cause ITS LORD PRAISING and THANKING
TIME AGAIN in the digital building . And in all places we are . Lift up those hands and let the glorious wonderous Lord
be praised .

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well if your praying for a nineveh experience EXPECT a lot of men to start going into churches and unto the world saying the WORD REPENT a lot .
Cause that is the ONLY THING that can save this ol world . TIME for a mass exodus out of all false institutions
and a massive ENTRODUS back into those bibles . Now lift those hands up ZIGGY , cause ITS LORD PRAISING and THANKING
TIME AGAIN in the digital building . And in all places we are . Lift up those hands and let the glorious wonderous Lord
be praised .
Where do you buy sackcloth?
:D

Reactions: amigo de christo

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Jhn 17:13 And now come I to thee; and these things I speak in the world, that they might have my joy fulfilled in themselves.
Jhn 17:14 I have given them thy word; and the world hath hated them, because they are not of the world, even as I am not of the world.
Jhn 17:15 I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.
Jhn 17:16 They are not of the world, even as I am not of the world.
Jhn 17:17 Sanctify them through thy truth: thy word is truth.
Jhn 17:18 As thou hast sent me into the world, even so have I also sent them into the world.
Jhn 17:19 And for their sakes I sanctify myself, that they also might be sanctified through the truth.
Jhn 17:20 Neither pray I for these alone, but for them also which shall believe on me through their word;
Jhn 17:21 That they all may be one; as thou, Father, art in me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us: that the world may believe that thou hast sent me.

Last edited:

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That's how it use to be, you had to provide ID and signature verification, when did all of this stop?
I know a lot of these things were set aside due to the plandemic.
6 foot distancing, not enough people for the polls, everybody afraid of their own shadow.
So they dropped a lot of these verifications and just let people mail in ballots that were sent out in the mail.
These were not your regular absantee ballots, where you have to request one and show your ID, and then they mail it out, you fill it out, and then mail it back in.
These ballots were mailed out according to the names and addresses on the registry. The ones people always complaining that they need to clean them up because some people moved, some died, some hadn't voted for over 10 years, etc.
I believe you have to vote at least once in 10 years or you need to re-register? I'm not sure.
But these ballots were just mailed according to whpever's name was on the registry without checking to see if they were accurate.
A lot of people received multiple ballots. People received ballots for people that didn't live at that address.
Drop boxes provided by Zuckerberg of Facebook, were placed everywhere. Regularly you would have designated drop boxes, like at your city hall, or the post office, so they can be observed and have oversight.
These boxes were just dropped anywhere. That's what that video 2000 Mules shows. The drop boxes and how they were abused.

I believe we have always had issues with voter fraud. We had the hanging chad on a paper ballot in Florida for the Bush/Gore candidates.
That was the perfect excuse to roll out these Dominion machines and electronic voting.
(There are NO coincidences)
But 2020 took the cake. There was no way to hide all of the things that were happening.
They put cardboard in windows to prevent people from watching the votes be counted.
They had an "emergency" pipe burst where everyone was evacuated and sent home, except there was no emergency.
A lot of breaks in the chain of custody. Ballots showing up without verification from where they came from or how they got there.

Yeah 2020 was a mess. And also the reason for the need of a pandemic to start the rolling of the chaos.
It was the perfect excuse. And they had most people persuaded that if they went outside to vote, they could catch covid and possibly die.
So many people just did the mail ins, mixed with the other mail ins, who would ever know.
Well, we know. There is absolute evidence for all the fraudulent claims, but no court will hear the cases.
They said they had "no standing" or insufficient evidence, without actually looking at the evidence.
Clown show.
It had to be this way. And it has to run it's course. That way we can find the weak spots and fix them so this never happens again.

This fall, Tuesday November 8th 2022, I believe will have more eyes and scrutiny on it, then any election we've ever had.
If nothing else, 2020 taught us not to take things for granted that they will work the way they were intended.

Hugs

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If your into Hearings like I am,
Here is a hearing in the Georgia Senate concerning the 20200 elections.
It's about 7 hours long.
But in order to deny or defend a position, both sides must be heard.
Right now we have the January 6th hearings going on, and believe me, they are painful to watch.
But I'm watching nonetheless. Because I already know one side, and to have fair justice, one must hear both sides.
And the chips will fall as they may.
Let the Truth prevail.
Hugs

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
by Sputnik
View attachment 23841

Dissenting IDIOT Justices...hardly deserving of the Title “Justice”...
A man bends his knee, and WHO was Forced to do Likewise?

Taking a public servants position DOES NOT prohibit the public servant from Praying, Thanking, Praising, “their God”, any time, any place!

Not to overlook, Intent of Americas Enemies, to overtake America from within....

Seated “Justice”...Sotomyor...appointment...Obama
Seated “Justice”...Kagan.......appointment...Obama
Seated “Justice”...Brayer.......appointment...Clinton

Appointment’s by Record bearing Upstanding & Godly men
Pfff!

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If your into Hearings like I am,
Here is a hearing in the Georgia Senate concerning the 20200 elections.
It's about 7 hours long.
But in order to deny or defend a position, both sides must be heard.
Right now we have the January 6th hearings going on, and believe me, they are painful to watch.
But I'm watching nonetheless. Because I already know one side, and to have fair justice, one must hear both sides.
And the chips will fall as they may.
Let the Truth prevail.
Hugs

“Jan 6th pseudo hearings”....?
Another farce of Opinions.
Another farce of Court ruling on Opinions.
The US Constitution was Establish long ago.
The INTERPRETATION of the US Constitution was Established long ago.
Hearing Opinions, Ruling on Opinions...is not the RULE of Law...
It is the RULE of Men, under the “color of law”.

Incarcerated men, 2 years, no counsel? Just?
Incarcerated men, 2 years, no family contact? Just?
Incarcerated men, 2 years, Swift?