The Coming Storm: Prophetic Dream

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sorry, I don't listen to false prophets, it's called discernment of spirits.

You may do as you wish, ...and then explain to everyone why you're acting in such, and such a way - because a 20+- year old on YouTube prophesied it.
And you wonder why Christians get labelled as quacks sometimes?
Policing the tone of a brother and mocking him isn't wise, especially when the brother finds it necessary to deliver hard words to those who ought to know better. There is mercy for the afflicted and guidance for the blind; but there is no gentle rebuke to be had for those who claim to see but are blind.
You again determine who is afflicted and blind based on your beliefs.
This isn't gently rebuking someone...it is mocking and scorning them for their testimony they shared.

Reactions: Bobby Jo

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
FYI....this is the eschatology and prophesy forum....pretty much says it all right there. If you don't believe in prophesy and you join in a thread here and immediately start attacking members who share their testimonies or videos or dreams or whatever then do yourself a favor and leave.
Share your beliefs if you want but don't attack those here who do believe in prophesy.

David H.

Aug 25, 2020
michigan
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Because all that you described, to me, sounds hyper-sensitive, not in a good way. the brain that god gave us is extremely powerful as you know.

Yet the Mind of man is Carnal and at enmity with God. Your faith in the human brain is the problem, and if you read the first three chapters of 1 Corinthians you will see this as well as Romans 8:6-7. This is why you are not hearing from the Spirit and are not Spiritually sensitive, which is why I shared those things for you. You were given advice by a a spiritually dead church leader and he turned you into a drone of His, It is time for you to grow into the new man, and to walk and be led by the Spirit, if you have the Spirit in you? God communicates and reveals the truth to those who have ears to hear, not to those who have closed their ears to the Holy Spirit. This is very Scriptural.

You want a logical explanation of Revelation but do not want to learn from the Spirit that wrote those prophecies, do you see how illogical this position is? Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come. (John 16:13)

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
... If you don't believe in prophesy and you join in a thread here and immediately start attacking members who share their testimonies or videos or dreams or whatever then do yourself a favor and leave. ...

... do yourself ... AND OTHERS ... a favor and leave. ...

It would seem that spiritual wickedness can be cured either through Jesus, or through Judgement. We all choose.

With VERY Best Regards,
Bobby Jo

Reactions: Heart2Soul

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And the Bible tells us to comfort one another with these Words....IMHO...it is our duty to share what He has shown us in a dream or vision...or what He has spoken to us by His Holy Spirit in prayer....to give our testimony so that He may be glorified and others gain hope...
And isn't this a bit ironic that many say that a prophesy has to line up with His Word...and when it does it is mocked?
Where is the discernment? Where is the love? Where is the hope of a testimony?

Well her "vision" does give a real potential of a false promise.

God does not always protect His people in hard times. Christians have died in famines, storms, disasters etc. We also know that in the tribulation the tribulation saints will be hunted down and killed. Maybe this is a personal word or a word for a friend, but it does run contrary to history and the Word of God as far as keeping Gods people out of trouble.

Also visions and dreams in Scripture always give soemthing new, not a rehashing of Scripture passages.

This woman was unsure of who it was for while all dreams and visions are very specific as to who they are for.

I am not condemning her or belittling her, but this is the kind of pap that has passed for real biblical dreams and visions for a long time now. I believe she is a precious sister, and I believe she did have a very vivid dream, but it just doesn't align with how dreams and visions were given in Scripture.

Last edited:

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

God does not always protect His people in hard times. Christians have died in famines, storms, disasters etc. We also know that in the tribulation the tribulation saints will be hunted down and killed. Maybe this is a personal word or a word for a friend, but it does run contrary to history and the Word of God as far as keeping Gods people out of trouble.

Also visions and dreams in Scripture always give soemthing new, not a rehashing of Scripture passages.

This woman was unsure of who it was for while all dreams and visions are very specific as to who they are for.

I am not condemning her or belittling her, but this is the kind of pap that has passed for real biblical dreams and visions for a long time now. I believe she is a precious sister, and I believe she did have a very vivid dream, but it just doesn't align with how dreams and visions were given in Scripture.
I just see it as a dream she had and shared it and let whoever hears it ponder and test it to see if it be of God.
She isn't claiming to be a prophet...
She isn't saying "thus sayeth The Lord"...
She is simply sharing a dream that may be a warning for her and her family.
People are reading too much into this.

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God does not always protect His people in hard times. Christians have died in famines, storms, disasters etc. We also know that in the tribulation the tribulation saints will be hunted down and killed.
Ummmmmm, maybe it's YOU who paints a FALSE PICTURE of DOOM. And certainly many will be martyred (Rev. 20) but that's not the issue. The issue is given in drawing closer to GOD and receiving HIS "seal" on their foreheads (Rev. 7). Conversely, those who are lukewarm can PERISH by being tempted to DENY JESUS under the pressure of Job, Salary, Shelter, Food, Incarceration, and DEATH.

... Also visions and dreams in Scripture always give something new, not a rehashing of Scripture passages. ...
I'm glad you know GOD's LIMITATIONS, -- because I don't.

I am not condemning her or belittling her, but this is the kind of pap that has passed for real biblical dreams and visions ...
Yeah, you just condemned,belittled, and SLANDERED this young woman, whose heart is closer to GOD than you'll apparently ever be.

So parade around in your religious "righteousness", while us sinners bypass you through the gates of heaven.
Bobby Jo :)

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Mat 7:1 Judge not, that ye be not judged.

Mat 7:2 For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.

Mat 7:3 And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?

Mat 7:4 Or how wilt thou say to thy brother, Let me pull out the mote out of thine eye; and, behold, a beam is in thine own eye?

Mat 7:5 Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye.

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have to ask myself sometimes,
How is it Pharaoh after all those signs and wonders and plagues was able to maintain a heart of pure stubborness.
What was it, Jealousy? Envy? Greed?
Why wouldn't he just let them go?

It cost him his son, his servants, his livestock, his crops... everything.. he lost everything,
because of the stubborness of his heart.

So Sad :(

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How is it Pharaoh after all those signs and wonders and plagues was able to maintain a heart of pure stubborness.

It cost him his son, his servants, his livestock, his crops... everything.. he lost everything,

Control.

Reactions: Ziggy

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What was it, Jealousy? Envy? Greed? Why wouldn't he just let them go?
It cost him his son, his servants, his livestock, his crops... everything.. he lost everything, because of the stubborness of his heart.

Dearest Ziggy,
I'm reminded of the quote, "Choose this day whom you will serve":

Joshua 24:15 And if you be unwilling to serve the Lord, choose this day whom you will serve, whether the gods your fathers served in the region beyond the River, or the gods of the Amorites in whose land you dwell; but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord.”

... and the corollary from "Indiana Jones and The Last Crusade" where the old knight observed: "He chose poorly."

It is too bad that some are deceived and some are self-deceived for whatever cause, for whatever reason; and having warned them over and over again, they've apparently made their decision whom they serve, and will have eternity to contemplate their decision. :oops:

With VERY Best Regards,
Bobby Jo

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Scripture says that God hardened his heart.

Reactions: Ziggy and Bobby Jo
Status
Not open for further replies.