The Coming Storm: Prophetic Dream

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes and it was awesome..
Yes and it was awesome..
I was enroute to my new position with this company He told me to apply with...after 6 months they offered me a promotion to assistant manager at their other location...I accepted. But then I realized I didn't ask Him first....so I prayed and asked and He said yes and I will give you favor and you will promote again.
Well on my way there I began to get anxious that as in was I hearing Him or my own mind...so asked for a sign.
..and a small rainbow appeared in the sky...no clouds, no rain, it was a bright sunny day.
I smiled and it disappeared and I knew I was in His Will.

Reactions: Bobby Jo

DNB

Dec 8, 2019
Toronto
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Your quite the storyteller, You get kicked out of the churches you attend and you turn on everyone in time, You hide behind your false words but your real character doesn't take long to come out shall we speed it up a bit so others can see who you really are, What brings you to this forum? Up to the same old I see Mocking and lies in hypocrisy
I'm sorry, I have found absolutely nothing offensive, heretical or even erroneous, so far, with a word that has come out of @Livingstone's pen?
Now, that may sound rather convenient coming from me, considering all the support that i have received from him. But, considering I have been rather outspoken and dogmatic about keeping things sincere and authentic, let me say it again, I find Livingstone to be practically 100% so far, in his exegesis, which no one can question. As far as his denunciation of feeble-minded people attempting to glorify themselves with self-proclaimed prophecy, who, the whole while, defame God, who but a deluded charlatan wouldn't agree with him?
Besides, his acumen in English in extremely impressive.

DNB

Dec 8, 2019
Toronto
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I was enroute to my new position with this company He told me to apply with...after 6 months they offered me a promotion to assistant manager at their other location...I accepted. But then I realized I didn't ask Him first....so I prayed and asked and He said yes and I will give you favor and you will promote again.
Well on my way there I began to get anxious that as in was I hearing Him or my own mind...so asked for a sign.
..and a small rainbow appeared in the sky...no clouds, no rain, it was a bright sunny day.
I smiled and it disappeared and I knew I was in His Will.
I'm glad that you got promoted, but your understanding of the situation sounds very flaky, and frivolous!
...'that he told me to apply with...' Well, the seed was planted already, wasn't it? If a frog jumped onto the road, you would've considered that a sign too.

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm sorry, I have found absolutely nothing offensive, heretical or even erroneous, so far, with a word that has come out of @Livingstone's pen?
Now, that may sound rather convenient coming from me, considering all the support that i have received from him. But, considering I have been rather outspoken and dogmatic about keeping things sincere and authentic, let me say it again, I find Livingstone to be practically 100% so far, in his exegesis, which no one can question. As far as his denunciation of feeble-minded people attempting to glorify themselves with self-proclaimed prophecy, who, the whole while, defame God, who but a deluded charlatan wouldn't agree with him?
You look for 100% exegesis? That can vary from one person to another...
I look for Truth....hidden wisdom....spiritual truths...revelation knowledge given to us by the Holy Spirit.

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm glad that you got promoted, but your understanding of the situation sounds very flaky, and frivolous!
...'that he told me to apply with...' Well, the seed was planted already, wasn't it? If a frog jumped onto the road, you would've considered that a sign too.
You don't know how He speaks do you? How the footsteps of the righteous are ordered of God, of being obedient to His Holy Spirit when He gives you instructions and direction.
You don't know me...I have shared many here of how and when He spoke to me and I obeyed.

Reactions: David H.

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Heavenly Father, Abba/Father, worthy to be praised and to be lifted up and glorified...I humbly come before you and ask that you open the eyes, heart, and ears of my brother DNB and that He experiences your voice much like you did with me the first time.
Help him in his unbelief.
In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Brother it is your understanding that needs help.

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
DNB, you are attacking sisters at this forum now for "seeking glory for themselves" and having no respect for God? Neither Prayer Warrior or Heart2Soul deserve that sort of character assassination, and I find it indefensible.
She's an immature, troublemaking little charlatan, H2S. Nowhere near the austerity, maturity, devotion and sacrifice of Jeremiah, Elijah, Hosea, John the Baptist, ...I think that they are all flippin' idiots, and I cannot appreciate those that do not recognize the idiocy!
The little girl... needs nothing more than a hard slap right across her face

This is posting in a Christian spirit? Someone's "love for God" is demonstrated by their love for others.
The little girl lied - God's people will be persecuted, and if they're not, they are doing something wrong.

The Christian woman in that video said absolutely zero about persecution. That is you reading into things. The prophecy of the gathering storm is about society at large eventually being given over to Lawlessness and Rage, and the symbolism in her dream was of having peace in the midst of society undergoing a meltdown; i.e. "peace in the midst of the storm" because they dwell in the Presence of God. It's why I stated it is about not having one's peace taken "emotionally or psychology." That she was somehow denying the church will suffer persecution is simply YOU misinterpreting what was said, DNB. Normally, this would not be that big a deal, but in your case it becomes one because you think anyone who misinterprets anything should be slapped in the face, even if she is a woman and simply posting what the Lord gave her.
predictable, repetitive and plagiarized forthtelling... regurgitated rubbish.

Once again, you have no idea what you are talking about. When the Spirit prophesies something, if the message has any importance at all, He will provide MULTIPLE confirmations of it, often through more than one source. The coming judgment of the false church is prophesied in various ways by no less than FIVE different sources that I can count just off the top of my head. Each provides details the others don't, but all are in agreement that it is assured.

You act like everyone needs to come up with something new and cute and creative every time or it is NOT the Spirit of God, because after all, the Spirit of God only prophesies something to ONE person, and then that person has a copyright monopoly on it. Anyone who tries to agree with him or her must be stoned to death for "plagiarism."

It would be one thing if you simply disagreed with others on this thread, but these endless attacks and character assassinations and insults when it is actually you who is in the dark is really unacceptable. I suggest you step back a few paces and reevaluate the spirit you are walking in, DNB. You used to be decent to people here. But whether you get it together or not, sisters on this forum who have done nothing to you other than disagree with your position don't deserve that kind of treatment, and if you keep it up it is going to get the attention of those who can do something about it.

Just a word to the wise.
Hidden In Him

DNB

Dec 8, 2019
Toronto
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
You look for 100% exegesis? That can vary from one person to another...
I look for Truth....hidden wisdom....spiritual truths...revelation knowledge given to us by the Holy Spirit.
Revelation from the Holy Spirit is much too subjective to be to self-professed. Let others tell you that you're wise, and how there seems to be a divine affinity within you, not from yourself. And, unless a particular witness is miraculous and unequivocally glorifies God, i have no time to listen to someone tell me how blessed that they are.

DNB

Dec 8, 2019
Toronto
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
You don't know how He speaks do you? How the footsteps of the righteous are ordered of God, of being obedient to His Holy Spirit when He gives you instructions and direction.
You don't know me...I have shared many here of how and when He spoke to me and I obeyed.
But, I do know H2S, I've read my Bible, and I've seen exactly how He intervenes in people's lives. It is with precision, austerity (Jonah & Elijah), miraculous power, decisiveness, and unequivocally with the most dramatic results.
And, on the converse, I have heard Muslims, Catholics, women and children speak about coming back from the dead, how God revealed this or that to them, the signs and miracles that they have seen (stigmata, images, spirits, views into heaven and hell), .... So tell me H2S, how can they all be authentic, and even sincere? They can't, thus, most of them, if not all, are deluded and irreverent. Am I not correct?

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But, I do know H2S, I've read my Bible, and I've seen exactly how He intervenes in people's lives. It is with precision, austerity (Jonah & Elijah), miraculous power, decisiveness, and unequivocally with the most dramatic results.
And, on the converse, I have heard Muslims, Catholics, women and children speak about coming back from the dead, how God revealed this or that to them, the signs and miracles that they have seen (stigmata, images, spirits, views into heaven and hell), .... So tell me H2S, how can they all be authentic, and even sincere? They can't, thus, most of them, if not all, are deluded and irreverent. Am I not correct?
I humbly agree to disagree with you.
Have a blessed day.

HisLife

Aug 24, 2020
Napier
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand

That's your Criteria? Romans 16:17-18 , 1 Corinthians 2:1, As for Exegeses I haven't noticed any so far, One thing you two do have in common Is You two trying to Mock Others whos Faith you don't like, But Really What is that to you

Words are easy to throw around Time will tell whos words are true or false it won't take long.

Speaking of Charlatans You don't Believe Jesus was God so what really are you doing on a Christian Forum

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
DNB, you are attacking sisters at this forum now for "seeking glory for themselves" and having no respect for God? Neither Prayer Warrior or Heart2Soul deserve that sort of character assassination, and I find it indefensible.

This is posting in a Christian spirit? Someone's "love for God" is demonstrated by their love for others.

The Christian woman in that video said absolutely zero about persecution. That is you reading into things. The prophecy of the gathering storm is about society at large eventually being given over to Lawlessness and Rage, and the symbolism in her dream was of having peace in the midst of society undergoing a meltdown; i.e. "peace in the midst of the storm" because they dwell in the Presence of God. It's why I stated it is about not having one's peace taken "emotionally or psychology." That she was somehow denying the church will suffer persecution is simply YOU misinterpreting what was said, DNB. Normally, this would not be that big a deal, but in your case it becomes one because you think anyone who misinterprets anything should be slapped in the face, even if she is a woman and simply posting what the Lord gave her.

Once again, you have no idea what you are talking about. When the Spirit prophesies something, if the message has any importance at all, He will provide MULTIPLE confirmations of it, often through more than one source. The coming judgment of the false church is prophesied in various ways by no less than FIVE different sources that I can count just off the top of my head. Each provides details the others don't, but all are in agreement that it is assured.

You act like everyone needs to come up with something new and cute and creative every time or it is NOT the Spirit of God, because after all, the Spirit of God only prophesies something to ONE person, and then that person has a copyright monopoly on it. Anyone who tries to agree with him or her must be stoned to death for "plagiarism."

It would be one thing if you simply disagreed with others on this thread, but these endless attacks and character assassinations and insults when it is actually you who is in the dark is really unacceptable. I suggest you step back a few paces and reevaluate the spirit you are walking in, DNB. You used to be decent to people here. But whether you get it together or not, sisters on this forum who have done nothing to you other than disagree with your position don't deserve that kind of treatment, and if you keep it up it is going to get the attention of those who can do something about it.

Just a word to the wise.
Hidden In Him
How did miss all these posts?
@DNB I will insist that you go back and edit out all these offensive remarks...or I will....along with something you don't want.

DNB

Dec 8, 2019
Toronto
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

You can be very reasonable at times, but there is an obstinance in you. Again, I appreciate you recognizing the majority of bogus prophecies, interpretations and other manifestations of the Spirit, that are out there. This we agree on. Now, we have a very small demograph that you seem to accept as authentic, reverent and under the auspices of God. Now, it is you who are claiming that I am oblivious as to how God intervenes and demonstrates His power in people's lives. Which is fine, call a spade a spade, I endorse that wholeheartedly. But, that is rather naive on your part, as all that i have to do is quote the hundreds of Scripture where God has displayed how He works with and empowers His elect. You, on the other hand, and all that you support, have not come even close to such glory, precision, decisiveness and miraculous. Not to mention the fact that you stated practice was required, with much to learn???? Go tell that to Joseph and Daniel - you're defense is not Biblical.

But you, and those that you are defending, have every single aspect that defines charlatan. And, I'm not even calling you one right now, I am just saying that by definition, you all would be indicted as such. Vague, imprecise and ambiguous details, that the outcome can always be manipulated to accommodate the prediction, just like astrology, just like a fortune cookie.

Like I keep saying, I can do the same right now - woe people, the times of the testing of the Church is right around the corner, but God has told me that those who remain steadfast will receive glory incomparable to the hardships that they may suffer by the hands of wicked men. Faith is your armour and love your sword, be strong my children, God's Word never fails.

How did I do?

Oh, and I will remain extremely candid with people as to what I think about what they are promoting, and who they are defaming.

Last edited:

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@DNB I will insist that you go back and edit out all these offensive remarks...or I will....along with something you don't want.

Ummmmmmmm, -- I know about the "Like" button, but is there a "LIKE IT A LOT" button?!? :rolleyes:

With VERY Best Regards,
Bobby Jo ;)

DNB

Dec 8, 2019
Toronto
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
That's your Criteria? Romans 16:17-18 , 1 Corinthians 2:1, As for Exegeses I haven't noticed any so far, One thing you two do have in common Is You two trying to Mock Others whos Faith you don't like, But Really What is that to you

Words are easy to throw around Time will tell whos words are true or false it won't take long.

Speaking of Charlatans You don't Believe Jesus was God so what really are you doing on a Christian Forum
Rule #1, what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas - don't bring positions from other threads, onto an entirely unrelated thread. ...but, since we're on the topic, what are you doing on a Christian forum Mr. Polytheist, pagan god-man adherent?

Now, back to the topic. We've mocked no one, but have explicitly stated where we think the indiscretion lies - claiming false inspiration. And, by doing so, mocking God. We are not ridiculing nor employing sarcasm. I have, in an extremely sober and competent manner, compared Biblical manifestations of the Spirit, with these so-called prophets. No comparison whatsoever, and thus, inauthentic, defaming and consequential, tantamount to a Benny Hinn sermon and healing session. Get it?

DNB

Dec 8, 2019
Toronto
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Is he not talking about all the ones that you were on, and replied to?

David H.

Aug 25, 2020
michigan
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No, it was not. She claimed that God gave her the interpretation, and that He sent a truck to her upon her request, to prove that it was Him.
Man, how I wish that I had that relationship with God, maybe I should consult that little girl and she can direct to me on how to become man of steadfast faith, just like her. One, willing to suffer and give his life for Christ, abandon the world and the flesh and all its desires. What do you think this little quack will tell me - 'oh, don't worry, God will protect you from all harm, just trust Him, you'll see'.

She's an immature, troublemaking little charlatan, H2S. Nowhere near the austerity, maturity, devotion and sacrifice of Jeremiah, Elijah, Hosea, John the Baptist, ...

Some Examples of how the LORD has confirmed messages to myself for you. How he confirms dreams and revelations.
1. He will give you a restless Spirit until you share that dream. I have found myself waking up at night after the dream and not being able to sleep until I posted that dream. Sometimes i do not even know who or what the dream means or is intended for, until later, sometimes much later. Some times Interpretation is given right away, or shortly thereafter.
2. Confirmation via the Word of God. A Dream or a revelation is given which will lead you to scripture and the Holy Spirit guides you to the exact scripture that confirms the dream and or revelation. I was debating someone long ago about the ark of the covenant and the Holy Spirit revealed to me that the person claiming to have it was a fraud, The Holy Spirit had me then open up the scripture in Jer. 3:16 and showed me this scripturally. He then went on to teach me how we are the ark of the testimony now with the blood sprinkled upon us, and the presence of God dwells in us, which opened up the understanding of the Last trumpet of Revelation unlike ever before. Had I rejected the initial revelation I never would have discovered that.
3. Confirmation via praises and hymns. This is the one most believers are familiar with. The Holy Spirit will put a hymn on your heart, one perhaps you remember as a child, But have not sung in years, which will help you in a crisis or calm you in turmoil, or even if you have doubts, etc. Then You go to church and what song is sung? That song you have not heard in years, and tears flow as you know you are in his presence and he is confirming that to you.
4. Conviction also comes by revelation or in dreams. A besetting sin opens doors to demonic spirits They oppress you in your dreams, until that besetting sin is dealt with. A common example of this is the Incubus and Succubus spirits. Those who have fought against perversion in their lives know of them.
5. Along the same lines, dreams and revelations can reveal spirits that are at work manipulating yourself or a congregation you are involved with. These spirits (wolves in sheep's clothing) Can destroy a church from the inside out, and are ruled by spirits such as Jezebel and leviathon and Python. Most fundamentalists have no clue what these spirits are in the first place so as to avoid them, and they are so subtle that they are impossible to spot apart from divine revelation, but any who have dealt with them know of their reality. These are just a smidgeon of the sons of Belial that are at work against the church. They gravitate to places where the Word of God is being Preached and the fruit of the Spirit is being brought forth, and they come to quench the fire before it starts. Some are here even now, do you understand?

God has used and continues to use dreams and revelations to communicate with the Church, to help those with ears to hear what the Spirit says to the churches, to warn them of judgment and convict them of sin, and to bring them into communion with him. He also bears witness of those who are hearing from him, and who are not. This simple dream has now produced 100+ comments on this site, which tells me something, That certain people do not want this message getting out to the people, So they denigrate it and trivialize it. Yet there is Power in this message that is speaking on a deeper spiritual level to those who can hear what the Spirit is saying.

My Question (rhetorically) is why are you not hearing the same message as others here are? As i said I have never seen such factions over a simple dream of babe in Christ. (1 Corinthians 1:27)

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is what I saw in your words. The willingness to embrace truth is one thing but the perseverance required to embrace Truth is something else entirely. It's the difference between believing in the Lord (as the demons do) and believing He who is faithful and true. Do we put so much stock in ourselves that our hearts are hardened to the admonishment of our Father when His discipline comes? Better the stinging rebuke than the strong delusion which so many who profess the name of Christ embrace with all of their heart, mind, soul and strength.

Wisdom shouts in the street,
She raises her voice in the public square;
At the head of the noisy streets she cries out;
At the entrance of the gates in the city she declares her sayings:
“How long, you naive ones, will you love simplistic thinking?
And how long will scoffers delight themselves in scoffing
And fools hate knowledge?
Turn to my rebuke,
Behold, I will pour out my spirit on you;
I will make my words known to you.

(Proverbs 1:21-23)

I admire your heart because you refuse to wait upon anyone or anything apart from the Lord. The hollow bells who make themselves roosts for every foul and unclean spirit revel in the divinations which these lying spirits impart, gnashing their teeth upon the upright and discerning who declare their wicked deeds from the rooftops. "Cessationists!" they cry, currying the sympathy of their fellows who are deceived in like manner, mocking the Holy Spirit whom God gives to those who obey Him. The fruit of the Spirit is not evident in these but the works of the flesh are abundantly manifested. They have eyes to see but are blind... their ears itch and can only be scratched by those lying spirits they willingly embrace.
It is completely okay for you to declare your beliefs as truth while determining others as false delusion based on your truths...which you claim to be His Word...your hypocrisy knows no bounds.

DNB

Dec 8, 2019
Toronto
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
My Question (rhetorically) is why are you not hearing the same message as others here are? As i said I have never seen such factions over a simple dream of babe in Christ. (1 Corinthians 1:27)
Because all that you described, to me, sounds hyper-sensitive, not in a good way. the brain that god gave us is extremely powerful as you know. In general, man is susceptible to hallucinations, flash-backs, psychosis, delusions, etc. Especially when one's heart is fixated on a matter, invariably it will manifest itself in some form or another. This is what I'm hearing from all you proponents of such manifestations.

Yes, David, as a very young Christian I felt that I also had these epiphanies. And I'm very glad that when I told it to the person who converted me months earlier, he told me to knock off the nonsense, and and quit being so impressionable with such mental manipulation. I immediately agreed, as it was always initially in the back of my head that that was all that it was, a self-induced state of ecstasy.

Again David, I need to see testimony as that of the Bible, of the early Church and all God's prophets and seers. Fire came down from heaven, other men's dreams were interpreted, people were made blind, exact timing and details were given for certain future events.
This, David, is to the glory of God. As you know, everyone and their mother is having revelations, from Muslims to Jews to Christians and all their denominations. We need hard-core evidence, it is the only way to decipher the authentic, from the fabricated.

Status
Not open for further replies.