The complete paganism of the Tri-quetra (triquetra), and it's anti-Christian purpose

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

ReChoired

Nov 26, 2019
Region
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

18 And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.

19 And I will give unto thee the keys of the kingdom of heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.

You CANNOT give the keys (jurisdictional authority) to a confession but to a person! Peter
Vs 19 I give unto thee (Peter) thou shalt bind (Peter) thou shalt loose (Peter) ...
Already explained to you, from the very same scripture:

Mat 16:17 And Jesus answered and said unto him, Blessed art thou, Simon Barjona: for flesh and blood hath not revealed it unto thee, but my Father which is in heaven.
Mat 16:18 And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.
Mat 16:19 And I will give unto thee the keys of the kingdom of heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.
Mat 16:20 Then charged he his disciples that they should tell no man that he was Jesus the Christ.​

Notice the word "And" in vs 19, and notice the word "Then" in vs 20. First you give a strawman, as if I said the 'keys' were given to a confession. I never said any such thing. You simply made up in your mind a position that I never held and attacked it as if I ever did hold to it. Do you know what that makes you according to scripture? I'll let you go read what Paul said.

What I have stated, because it is what scripture states, that word of the Lord is the rock upon which the church of Jesus is built, in that the Father stated that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of the Living God. I showed this by the context and many other such passages.

The 'rock' of Matthew 16:18 to which Jesus refers is not "Peter", by the context

Then I also showed the majority of the church 'fathers', which you claim to believe in:

You reject all those, and what I have since provided:

You only accept "you", even apart from Peter, Paul, and the church 'fathers' you say you believe in.

The text in Matthew 16:19 is also in the future tense. "I will give". Jesus hadn't given anything there yet to Peter or anyone else.

The same "keys" of knowledge, and binding/loosing, etc, were given to all the disciples.

Luk 11:49 Therefore also said the wisdom of God, I will send them prophets and apostles, and some of them they shall slay and persecute:
Luk_11:52 Woe unto you, lawyers! for ye have taken away the key of knowledge: ye entered not in yourselves, and them that were entering in ye hindered.​

In 2 Corinthians 1 & 2; Matthew 18:15-20; John 20; Acts 1:13-15, again, we see that all the disciples and apostles have this same authority:

2Co 1:1 Paul, an apostle of Jesus Christ by the will of God, and Timothy our brother, unto the church of God which is at Corinth, with all the saints which are in all Achaia:

2Co_2:10 To whom ye forgive any thing, I forgive also: for if I forgave any thing, to whom I forgave it, for your sakes forgave I it in the person of Christ;

Mat 18:15 Moreover if thy brother shall trespass against thee, go and tell him his fault between thee and him alone: if he shall hear thee, thou hast gained thy brother.
Mat 18:16 But if he will not hear thee, then take with thee one or two more, that in the mouth of two or three witnesses every word may be established.
Mat 18:17 And if he shall neglect to hear them, tell it unto the church: but if he neglect to hear the church, let him be unto thee as an heathen man and a publican.
Mat 18:18 Verily I say unto you, Whatsoever ye shall bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever ye shall loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.
Mat 18:19 Again I say unto you, That if two of you shall agree on earth as touching any thing that they shall ask, it shall be done for them of my Father which is in heaven.
Mat 18:20 For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them.

Joh 20:18 Mary Magdalene came and told the disciples that she had seen the Lord, and that he had spoken these things unto her.
Jesus Appears to the Disciples
Joh 20:19 Then the same day at evening, being the first day of the week, when the doors were shut where the disciples were assembled for fear of the Jews, came Jesus and stood in the midst, and saith unto them, Peace be unto you.
Joh 20:20 And when he had so said, he shewed unto them his hands and his side. Then were the disciples glad, when they saw the Lord.
Joh 20:21 Then said Jesus to them again, Peace be unto you: as my Father hath sent me, even so send I you.
Joh 20:22 And when he had said this, he breathed on them, and saith unto them, Receive ye the Holy Ghost:
Joh 20:23 Whose soever sins ye remit, they are remitted unto them; and whose soever sins ye retain, they are retained.

Act 1:13 And when they were come in, they went up into an upper room, where abode both Peter, and James, and John, and Andrew, Philip, and Thomas, Bartholomew, and Matthew, James the son of Alphaeus, and Simon Zelotes, and Judas the brother of James.
Act 1:14 These all continued with one accord in prayer and supplication, with the women, and Mary the mother of Jesus, and with his brethren.
Act 1:15 And in those days Peter stood up in the midst of the disciples, and said, (the number of names together were about an hundred and twenty,)​

The power of binding and loosing deals with receiving into the body of Christ or rejection from the body of Christ. The entire body together, and as individual "churches" have such authority. It is not 'bound' up in Peter alone, for even in Matthew 16:18, Jesus specifically said "church". Peter is one individual within the greater church. In other words, all in the "church" have such "keys" given them, Matthew 16:20.

Of course, you knew all this already, for I told it you before - Where does the Bible say...

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
As I just showed, from the study done by the Archbishop (you do believe in hierarchy, don't you, he's an 'Elder', and you are???) of the Roman Catholic church, that the vast majority of 'ecf' disagree with that assumption of yours. Only 17 church 'fathers' agree with you. All the others (over 44, at least 44) do not. You are out of harmony with the majority, and therefore hold to a heretical position, against the will of the greater body of believers and 'fathers'. When the majority have decided, why do you go against it? It would be like saying that though the majority at the council of Jerusalem (Acts 15) voted (based upon scripture, etc) that Gentiles did not have to be come circumcised, neither to keep the 'law of Moses' to be saved, and you still decided to go with the minority of Pharisees who said, 'NO, Gentiles, must certainly still get circumcised and keep the 'a law of Moses'."

That would be out of harmony with the majority, just as you are now with the many 'fathers', that you say you hold to. You see, you pick and choose your religion when it suits "you". "You" are really your own "pope". No one is deciding any factors of what you believe and practice except "you", though there is a pretense otherwise. Only when it is convenient do you have the appearance of acceptance of others, but in reality, it is merely you already choosing for yourself (that's heresy by the way), and then you aligning with what looks to pass for what others accept.

no I don’t agree with the Pharisees

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In a list of names in Matthew 10:2, Peter is indeed listed 'first' in that text, but not always in other texts, and he was not the first Apostle to follow Christ Jesus or even acknowledge that Jesus was the Christ. That went to Andrew and John.

Joh 1:40 One of the two which heard John speak, and followed him, was Andrew, Simon Peter's brother.
Joh 1:41 He first findeth his own brother Simon, and saith unto him, We have found the Messias, which is, being interpreted, the Christ.​

Peter, later followed with the same inspired thought.

Your text, of Matthew 10:2, is in the context of Jesus giving the same authority and power to all 12 Apostles, which later, the very same, was also given to the '70' (Luke 10:1,17), and afterward (to over 120 in the upper room, and it included women, Acts 2):

Mat 10:1 And when he had called unto him his twelve disciples, he gave them power against unclean spirits, to cast them out, and to heal all manner of sickness and all manner of disease.
Mat 10:2 Now the names of the twelve apostles are these; The first, Simon, who is called Peter, and Andrew his brother; James the son of Zebedee, and John his brother;
Mat 10:3 Philip, and Bartholomew; Thomas, and Matthew the publican; James the son of Alphaeus, and Lebbaeus, whose surname was Thaddaeus;
Mat 10:4 Simon the Canaanite, and Judas Iscariot, who also betrayed him.​

Judas is also listed. You might say listed 'last', but still listed none the less, for the order given is not identifying 'Peter' over others. It's just a list. It's not even in the order of when they were 'found'. Notice the text, "he gave them [all listed] power against unclean spirits, to cast them out, and to heal all manner of sickness and all manner of disease." They were not following Peter's orders, etc, they were following Christ Jesus' orders, and He spake unto "them" (all; see also Luke 9:2-3, "together", Luke 9:1), not merely to Peter (him). Christ is the Head here (Matthew 10:24-25, "the master", "lord"). The others, including Peter, are just the body, outworking the will of the Head - Jesus Christ. Jesus even told them, in times of trial, it is not they who speak, but the Father, in Heaven above, by the Holy Ghost (Matthew 10:19-20).

Peter is not listed first here, and is even listed after "Apollos", and before "Christ":

1Co_1:12 Now this I say, that every one of you saith, I am of Paul; and I of Apollos; and I of Cephas; and I of Christ.​

Peter is not listed first here, and is even listed after "Apollos":

1Co_3:22 Whether Paul, or Apollos, or Cephas, or the world, or life, or death, or things present, or things to come; all are yours;​

You see, Paul was actually the "Apostle to the Gentiles".

Rom_15:16 That I [Paul] should be the minister of Jesus Christ to the Gentiles, ministering the gospel of God, that the offering up of the Gentiles might be acceptable, being sanctified by the Holy Ghost.

Gal_2:8 (For he that wrought effectually in Peter to the apostleship of the circumcision, the same was mighty in me [Paul] toward the Gentiles:)

Peter was still having issues with Gentiles:

Gal_2:11 But when Peter was come to Antioch, I withstood him to the face, because he was to be blamed.
In this text, John was "first", before Peter, to the tomb of Jesus, and before that, were the women:

Joh_20:4 So they ran both together: and the other disciple did outrun Peter, and came first to the sepulchre.
Your whole 'argument', is just like those who say, "I am of Cephas [Peter]". Paul said it was childish in the things of the Spirit.

only Peter has the keys to the kingdom of david Isa 22 matt 16:18
Acts 1 and 15 Peter stood up

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There must be obedience to hierarchical authority
Christ has all authority Matt 28:17-19
Peter given this authority Matt 16:28
The apostles Matt 18:18

Christ founded the church on Peter!
And the apostles!
Matt 16:18 eph 2:20 Jn 20:21-23

18 And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.

19 And I will give unto thee the keys of the kingdom of heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.

You CANNOT give the keys (jurisdictional authority) to a confession but to a person! Peter
Vs 19 I give unto thee (Peter) thou shalt bind (Peter) thou shalt loose (Peter)

Only the one true church founded by Christ on Peter and the apostles and their successors and those members of Christ by faith and baptism United with them, the communion of the saints
Jn 16:10 matt 16:18 18:18 Jn 20:21-23
Jn 10:16

Ephesians 5:32
This is a great mystery: but I speak concerning Christ and the church

1 Corinthians 12:13
For by one Spirit are we all baptized into one body, whether we be Jews or Gentiles, whether we be bond or free; and have been all made to drink into one Spirit.

The office of apostle that has the three fold office, to teach: to govern the church: and to sanctify by the sacraments or sacred oaths (promises) of the father! Acts 2:38-39 with ez 36:25-27 Heb 8:6

Keys of authority! And power to bind and loose! Matt 16:18 and Matt 18:18

Moral authority:
(Teaching)
Necessity of being taught by Christ:
Two edge sword: defining truth and condemning errors, and Interpreting scripture.

Jurisdictional authority:
(Governing / administering)
Necessity of Peter and the apostles and their successors to govern the holy church.

Spiritual authority:
(Life of Grace)
Sanctifying thru the mass and Sacraments

Zechariah 3:3 Now Joshua was clothed with filthy garments, and stood before the angel.

4 And he answered and spake unto those that stood before him, saying, Take away the filthy garments from him. And unto him he said, Behold, I have caused thine iniquity to pass from thee, and I will clothe thee with change of raiment.

5 And I said, Let them set a fair mitre upon his head. So they set a fair mitre upon his head, and clothed him with garments. And the angel of the Lord stood by.

Jn 8:12
Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life.

Jn 9:5
As long as I am in the world, I am the light of the world.

Matt 5:14
Ye (the apostles/ the church) are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid.
(There is only one church founded by Christ on Peter and the apostles and their successors!) matt 16:18 Jn 10:16 eph 2:20

Only Peter and the apostles and their successors have the teaching authority of Christ with the guarantee of the Holy Spirit! Matt 16:18 matt 18:18 matt 28:19 Jn 8:32 Jn 16:13

Fathers have care of their children, spiritual fathers care for our souls!

Pope, papa, father, yes spiritual father!

Isa 22 father

Christ is the head of the church!
Peter is appointed by Christ as the head of the church on earth!
Supreme pastor and teacher of the faithful!

Matt 10:2
First apostle Peter:

Matt 17:27
Jesus and Peter are one:
Jesus even works a miracle to make this point. 27 Notwithstanding, lest we should offend them, go thou to the sea, and cast an hook, and take up the fish that first cometh up; and when thou hast opened his mouth, thou shalt find a piece of money: that take, and give unto them for me and thee.

Mt 16:18 Peter received the keys of the kingdom: (jurisdictional authority of the universal church) and the power to bind and loose:

Lk 22:32
Peter commanded to confirm his breathren:

Lk 22:32
Jesus prays for Peter:

Jn 21:17
Peter commanded to Feed my sheep:

Matt 10:2
Peter is the prince of the apostles, head of the universal church on earth!

Jn 6:68 Then Simon Peter answered him, Lord, to whom shall we go? thou hast the words of eternal life.

69 And we believe and are sure that thou art that Christ, the Son of the living God.

Jn 20:21-23
Peter and the apostles receive the Holy Spirit and the power to forgive sins:

Acts 1:15 1:17 1:26
Peter declares Judas office of apostle valid and vacant and chooses a successor:

Acts 2:14
Peter preaches the first sermon on Pentecost:

Acts 2:38
Peter requires baptism as the outward sign and initiation into the new covenant!

Acts 4:8 Then Peter, filled with the Holy Ghost, said unto them, Ye rulers of the people, and elders of Israel,
(Peter guided by the Holy Spirit guides the church)

Acts 5 authority of the apostles verified by them being stricken dead by God verifying Matt 16:18 matt 18:18 whatsoever you bind on earth is bound in heaven and the apostles have the light of the Holy Spirit!

1 Tim 1 Paul is Timothy’s spiritual father.
1 Jn 2:1 little children are adult Christians, John is their spiritual father.

Apostles have Care for our souls
(Acts 20:28 Jn 21:17 Heb 13:17)

———

The successors of Moses having kingdom authority of the keys and the power to bind and loose Mt 23 was taken from them Mt 21:43 and given to Peter, the apostles, and their successors: Mt 16:18 Mt 18:18 and Jesus says this power and authority is to be obeyed!

Rom 13:2
Whosoever therefore resisteth the power, resisteth the ordinance of God: and they that resist shall receive to themselves damnation.
(If it applies to civil authority, how much more to religious authority)

Mt 28:18-20
all authority is given to Peter, the apostles, and their successors requiring obedience, rom 1:5 obedience to the faith!
And Jesus say to Peter, the apostles, and their successors: behold I am with you even until the end of the world!!!
So the apostles have to remain until the end!

Lk 10:16 He who hears you hears me...
(The apostles and their successors)

John 13:20
Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that receiveth whomsoever I send receiveth me; and he that receiveth me receiveth him that sent me.

Without a central authority there can be no unity of the spirit, no obedience to the faith!
God - Christ - Peter - the apostles - the apostles successors - the people

Hierarchy is the nature of authority!

God always establishes order in obedience to hierarchical authority!

The angelic order!
The church order!
The family order!
The civil order!

All require obedience to hierarchical authority!

The church is not a democracy but a kingdom!

They are not God, not the king, not the founder!
But equal with Christ yes!
As far as roles go, Jesus is the head of the church, Peter is the head of the church on earth Mt 16:18 and leader of the apostles Mt 10:2 administers of the kingdom in the absence of the king. Acts 1:9 Jn 21:17 and Peter, the apostles and their successors are sent in the same way as Jesus!

Jn 20:21 Then said Jesus to them again, Peace be unto you: as my Father hath sent me, even so send I you.
22 And when he had said this, he breathed on them, and saith unto them, Receive ye the Holy Ghost:
They are God breathed!

Jesus Christ continues HIS ministry in His new covenant church thru Peter, the apostles, and their successors with the same mission, power, and authority!
Mt 16:18 Mt 28:19 Acts 1:17 acts 8:31 & 35 Lk 10:16 Jn 8:32 Jn 13:20 Jn 16:13
Jn 20:21-22 eph 2:20

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Already explained to you, from the very same scripture:

Mat 16:17 And Jesus answered and said unto him, Blessed art thou, Simon Barjona: for flesh and blood hath not revealed it unto thee, but my Father which is in heaven.
Mat 16:18 And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.
Mat 16:19 And I will give unto thee the keys of the kingdom of heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.
Mat 16:20 Then charged he his disciples that they should tell no man that he was Jesus the Christ.​

Notice the word "And" in vs 19, and notice the word "Then" in vs 20. First you give a strawman, as if I said the 'keys' were given to a confession. I never said any such thing. You simply made up in your mind a position that I never held and attacked it as if I ever did hold to it. Do you know what that makes you according to scripture? I'll let you go read what Paul said.

What I have stated, because it is what scripture states, that word of the Lord is the rock upon which the church of Jesus is built, in that the Father stated that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of the Living God. I showed this by the context and many other such passages.

The 'rock' of Matthew 16:18 to which Jesus refers is not "Peter", by the context

Then I also showed the majority of the church 'fathers', which you claim to believe in:

You reject all those, and what I have since provided:

You only accept "you", even apart from Peter, Paul, and the church 'fathers' you say you believe in.

The text in Matthew 16:19 is also in the future tense. "I will give". Jesus hadn't given anything there yet to Peter or anyone else.

The same "keys" of knowledge, and binding/loosing, etc, were given to all the disciples.

Luk 11:49 Therefore also said the wisdom of God, I will send them prophets and apostles, and some of them they shall slay and persecute:
Luk_11:52 Woe unto you, lawyers! for ye have taken away the key of knowledge: ye entered not in yourselves, and them that were entering in ye hindered.​

In 2 Corinthians 1 & 2; Matthew 18:15-20; John 20; Acts 1:13-15, again, we see that all the disciples and apostles have this same authority:

2Co 1:1 Paul, an apostle of Jesus Christ by the will of God, and Timothy our brother, unto the church of God which is at Corinth, with all the saints which are in all Achaia:

2Co_2:10 To whom ye forgive any thing, I forgive also: for if I forgave any thing, to whom I forgave it, for your sakes forgave I it in the person of Christ;

Mat 18:15 Moreover if thy brother shall trespass against thee, go and tell him his fault between thee and him alone: if he shall hear thee, thou hast gained thy brother.
Mat 18:16 But if he will not hear thee, then take with thee one or two more, that in the mouth of two or three witnesses every word may be established.
Mat 18:17 And if he shall neglect to hear them, tell it unto the church: but if he neglect to hear the church, let him be unto thee as an heathen man and a publican.
Mat 18:18 Verily I say unto you, Whatsoever ye shall bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever ye shall loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.
Mat 18:19 Again I say unto you, That if two of you shall agree on earth as touching any thing that they shall ask, it shall be done for them of my Father which is in heaven.
Mat 18:20 For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them.

Joh 20:18 Mary Magdalene came and told the disciples that she had seen the Lord, and that he had spoken these things unto her.
Jesus Appears to the Disciples
Joh 20:19 Then the same day at evening, being the first day of the week, when the doors were shut where the disciples were assembled for fear of the Jews, came Jesus and stood in the midst, and saith unto them, Peace be unto you.
Joh 20:20 And when he had so said, he shewed unto them his hands and his side. Then were the disciples glad, when they saw the Lord.
Joh 20:21 Then said Jesus to them again, Peace be unto you: as my Father hath sent me, even so send I you.
Joh 20:22 And when he had said this, he breathed on them, and saith unto them, Receive ye the Holy Ghost:
Joh 20:23 Whose soever sins ye remit, they are remitted unto them; and whose soever sins ye retain, they are retained.

Act 1:13 And when they were come in, they went up into an upper room, where abode both Peter, and James, and John, and Andrew, Philip, and Thomas, Bartholomew, and Matthew, James the son of Alphaeus, and Simon Zelotes, and Judas the brother of James.
Act 1:14 These all continued with one accord in prayer and supplication, with the women, and Mary the mother of Jesus, and with his brethren.
Act 1:15 And in those days Peter stood up in the midst of the disciples, and said, (the number of names together were about an hundred and twenty,)​

The power of binding and loosing deals with receiving into the body of Christ or rejection from the body of Christ. The entire body together, and as individual "churches" have such authority. It is not 'bound' up in Peter alone, for even in Matthew 16:18, Jesus specifically said "church". Peter is one individual within the greater church. In other words, all in the "church" have such "keys" given them, Matthew 16:20.

Of course, you knew all this already, for I told it you before - Where does the Bible say...

read Isa 22
Matt 23 seat of Moses
Matt 21:43
Eph 2:20

peter is the prime minister holding the keys under the king in the kingdom of david

ReChoired

Nov 26, 2019
Region
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
no I don’t agree with the Pharisees
I didn't say that you did. I made a parallelism in logic. I said, quite clearly mind you, "It would be like saying ..."

It is pointless to continue to speak with you, because all you do is misrepresent what is said to you.

ReChoired

Nov 26, 2019
Region
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
read Isa 22
peter is the prime minister holding the keys under the king in the kingdom of david
Is about Jesus Christ, not Peter. It's amazing, you are just like the Muslims, which "wrest" scripture to their own destruction, even as they attempt to identify "Muhammad" in the OT.

Scripture is about Jesus Christ:

Joh_5:39 Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me.

Luk_24:27 And beginning at Moses and all the prophets, he expounded unto them in all the scriptures the things concerning himself.

Psa_40:7 Then said I, Lo, I come: in the volume of the book it is written of me,

Heb_10:7 Then said I, Lo, I come (in the volume of the book it is written of me,) to do thy will, O God.

Act_3:18 But those things, which God before had shewed by the mouth of all his prophets, that Christ should suffer, he hath so fulfilled.​

You are blind to the truth, because you choose to be so. You cannot behold Jesus Christ in Isaiah 22, because you have allowed yourself to place a created being in his place, first yourself, and second an imaginary "Peter" of your own making that never existed in truth. Your state is a miserable one. It can only be corrected by letting go of the delusion you have chosen for yourself. You are indeed, in a position similar to that of the Pharisees of old.

Eliakim, is a type of Jesus Christ, not Peter, and I did not say so, scripture itself, even John the Apostle of Jesus, under inspiration of the Holy Ghost, having seen the risen Christ Jesus in vision on Patmos, and was spoken to directly by Him says so.

Isa 22:22 And the key of the house of David will I lay upon his shoulder; so he shall open, and none shall shut; and he shall shut, and none shall open.

Rev_3:7 And to the angel of the church in Philadelphia write; These things saith he that is holy, he that is true, he that hath the key of David, he that openeth, and no man shutteth; and shutteth, and no man openeth;​

You are in "grave" error. Jesus is a "father" to the disciples, not Peter, and I didn't say so, Isaiah himself, and Paul, citing Isaiah, under inspiration of the Holy Ghost/Spirit says so:

Isa 22:21 And I will clothe him with thy robe, and strengthen him with thy girdle, and I will commit thy government into his hand: and he shall be a father to the inhabitants of Jerusalem, and to the house of Judah.

Joh_13:33 Little children, yet a little while I am with you. Ye shall seek me: and as I said unto the Jews, Whither I go, ye cannot come; so now I say to you.

Heb 2:13 And again, I will put my trust in him. And again, Behold I and the children which God hath given me.

Isa 8:18 Behold, I and the children whom the LORD hath given me are for signs and for wonders in Israel from the LORD of hosts, which dwelleth in mount Zion.

Isa_9:6 For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.​

Jesus is David (Ezekiel 34:23-24, 37:24-25; Amos 9:11; Zechariah 12:10). Jesus is the King (King of the Jews; King of Kings, etc). Jesus is the treasurer of His Father, who holds Himself accountable (John 6:39) for all the precious "vessels" (Acts 9:15) that are in His charge (John 17:12; John 18:9). He is the Alpha and Omega.

Eliakim, means "God of Raising Up" (see John 6:39,40,44,54, 11:25). Hilkiah, means "the portion of JEHOVAH." (see Hebrews 13:5, with John 3:16, our portion is Jesus Christ) Both refer to Jesus Christ, not Peter.

I have indeed read Isaiah 22. I have understood, by the Holy Ghost/Spirit and scripture what it means (Genesis 40:8; 2 Peter 1:20, etc). I suggest you get upon your knees and ask God what it means, and turn away from yourself, otherwise your end will not be a favourable one. You will wake up from a delusive dream, only to enter a nightmare of your own choosing.

ReChoired

Nov 26, 2019
Region
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Eph 2:20

Ephesians 2:20 not only disproves your point, it proves too much for your point, notice:

Eph 2:19 Now therefore ye are no more strangers and foreigners, but fellowcitizens with the saints, and of the household of God;
Eph 2:20 And are built upon the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Jesus Christ himself being the chief corner stone;
Eph 2:21 In whom all the building fitly framed together groweth unto an holy temple in the Lord:
Eph 2:22 In whom ye also are builded together for an habitation of God through the Spirit.​

Peter says the same:

1Pe 2:4 To whom coming, as unto a living stone, disallowed indeed of men, but chosen of God, and precious,
1Pe 2:5 Ye also, as lively stones, are built up a spiritual house, an holy priesthood, to offer up spiritual sacrifices, acceptable to God by Jesus Christ.​

Christ Jesus is the "chief corner stone". He is the rock upon which all others are built.

Yes, Peter/Cephas means a stone, but the text you just cited to prove your point, that Peter is chief over others, fails, for Ephesians 2:20, along with 1 Peter 2:4-5 (written by Peter under inspiration of the Holy Ghost), says that "all" "apostles and prophets" are "the building fitly framed together", and "builded together", thus they are all 'stones' built upon Christ Jesus, the rock, the chief corner stone. Peter says that all believers are as "lively (living) stones". Peter is simply one "lively stone", among many other "lively stones". Neither Ephesians 2, nor 1 Peter 2 say anything that Peter is chosen above his brethren the "apostles (plural) and prophets", all of whom "together" are a "foundation". Thus the text you cited disproved you, and also proved too much for "you".

ReChoired

Nov 26, 2019
Region
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Matt 23 seat of Moses

Matthew 23, shows that Christ Jesus is the true inheritor of that Seat, not Peter. The text not only disproves you, it also proves too much for you, since it demonstrates that it was not a single person sitting in "Moses' seat", who were in error, but many, thus not simply a 'Peter' that you imagine:

Mat 23:1 Then spake Jesus to the multitude, and to his disciples,
Mat 23:2 Saying, The scribes and the Pharisees sit in Moses' seat:
Mat 23:3 All therefore whatsoever they bid you observe, that observe and do; but do not ye after their works: for they say, and do not.

Mat 23:9 And call no man your father upon the earth: for one is your Father, which is in heaven.
Mat 23:10 Neither be ye called masters: for one is your Master, even Christ.​

The Bible itself demonstrates the same point, over and over again:

Deu 18:15 The LORD thy God will raise up unto thee a Prophet from the midst of thee, of thy brethren, like unto me; unto him ye shall hearken;

Joh_6:14 Then those men, when they had seen the miracle that Jesus did, said, This is of a truth that prophet that should come into the world.

Act_3:22 For Moses truly said unto the fathers, A prophet shall the Lord your God raise up unto you of your brethren, like unto me; him shall ye hear in all things whatsoever he shall say unto you.

Act_7:37 This is that Moses, which said unto the children of Israel, A prophet shall the Lord your God raise up unto you of your brethren, like unto me; him shall ye hear.

Joh 1:45 Philip findeth Nathanael, and saith unto him, We have found him, of whom Moses in the law, and the prophets, did write, Jesus of Nazareth, the son of Joseph.

1Ti 2:5 For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;​

ReChoired

Nov 26, 2019
Region
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Matt 21:43

Matthew 21:43 again is about Jesus Christ, not Peter. Again the texts proves too much for you, since Peter is simply one among the "nation" and not over it as a "lord":

Mat 21:42 Jesus saith unto them, Did ye never read in the scriptures, The stone which the builders rejected, the same is become the head of the corner: this is the Lord's doing, and it is marvellous in our eyes?
Mat 21:43 Therefore say I unto you, The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof.
Mat 21:44 And whosoever shall fall on this stone shall be broken: but on whomsoever it shall fall, it will grind him to powder.​

Now see, Daniel 2. The stone, which grinds to powder, is Jesus Christ.

Dan_2:34 Thou sawest till that a stone was cut out without hands, which smote the image upon his feet that were of iron and clay, and brake them to pieces.

Dan_2:35 Then was the iron, the clay, the brass, the silver, and the gold, broken to pieces together, and became like the chaff of the summer threshingfloors; and the wind carried them away, that no place was found for them: and the stone that smote the image became a great mountain, and filled the whole earth.

Dan_2:45 Forasmuch as thou sawest that the stone was cut out of the mountain without hands, and that it brake in pieces the iron, the brass, the clay, the silver, and the gold; the great God hath made known to the king what shall come to pass hereafter: and the dream is certain, and the interpretation thereof sure.
Who said so? The Holy Ghost/Spirit:

Mar_14:58 We heard him say, I will destroy this temple that is made with hands, and within three days I will build another made without hands.

Joh 2:19 Jesus answered and said unto them, Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up.
Joh 2:20 Then said the Jews, Forty and six years was this temple in building, and wilt thou rear it up in three days?
Joh 2:21 But he spake of the temple of his body.

Heb_9:11 But Christ being come an high priest of good things to come, by a greater and more perfect tabernacle, not made with hands, that is to say, not of this building;

Col_2:11 In whom also ye are circumcised with the circumcision made without hands, in putting off the body of the sins of the flesh by the circumcision of Christ:
What/Who makes the circumcision of the heart "without hands"? The Stone, Christ Jesus, by the Holy Ghost/Spirit.

Exo_4:25 Then Zipporah took a sharp stone, and cut off the foreskin of her son, and cast it at his feet, and said, Surely a bloody husband art thou to me.​

ReChoired

Nov 26, 2019
Region
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@theefaith

I am done with you, unless you repent of your chosen errors. If you continue to choose to believe a lie, in regards Peter, I can do nothing for you, for you refuse to be healed of the blindness which is upon you, and the strong delusion which you have chosen will only bind you from here on all the more strongly, till it be without remedy forever.

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
John 11:25
Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live:

how can a man be the life?
God is life

Genesis 2:7
And the Lord God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.

in the new creation God also breathed life into them

Jn 20:22 And when he had said this, he breathed on them, and saith unto them, Receive ye the Holy Ghost: