The Contrast Of God

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

soul man

Jan 6, 2018
Fletcher
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
and ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free. - John 8:32.

You have to love the word of God..as brilliant and convincing as people can be; we have a word that is written by God himself to buffer man. Adam didn't know..if we could go back to Adams day as some would like..what a disaster that would be - he knew nothing as far as contrast. For example; what is death - it contrasts life. What is law? it is a contrast to grace. What is day? it is a contrast to night. If we were to go back to Adam before sin entered in.. you would know nothing - at least in view of contrast. Now that seems simple enough. I did not want to accept what I was seeing in scripture when it first started coming to me. I liked the theories we hear and learn about why it all came down like it did.

They fit the knowledge of good and evil better..more entertaining. They fit a narrative that people can glean from scripture and come up with a conglomerate of ideas. When the simple truth of God can be neglected because of simplicity. Seems we want God to stay a little mysterious in our thinking and not really look at plain truth. Simple works for the overall plan of God most of the time. Such as; contrast. Contrast working in a believer can carry a believer in the way they should go. Like failing.. it will contrast not failing. It is really that simple..we use the term "most believers will go wrong before they can go right." Why is that? contast. The Lord teaching contrast. If you were a law keeper and come to an end of law keeping - you will understand grace. If you try to mix oil and water long enough.. you know oil and water does not mix. You cannot mix law and grace! it does not fit truth. We come to that truth by; contrast.

Believers that mix up scripture - commingle the word of God..never determine anything. They just mix scripture together and label it 'the gospel.' With no idea what the gospel is.

Sadly' I have talked with theologians that have no idea what the gospel is. You see smarts really doesn't mean alot when it comes to the scriptures. It will hinder you more than help you..because smarts is an intellectual part of life. You can be saved..full of the Holy Ghost, and have no idea what is written to believers. There is more written to believers then we can ever bring out of scripture, but what believers absolutely need to know is revealed in plain sight. To plain.. it seems for dummies like me because I looked at everything but the plain and simple truth of God written in plain sight.

Jesus said "so simple a child could grasp it," but I was determined to go and find out what this mysterious God was up to. It is quite comical if you think about it. We will dress up like no bodies business and trek off to some foreign land (in scripture) and look for Lord only knows what and the simple revealed truth of God for the child of God is right in front of them. That deception.. I'll call it..is what makes man do what they do in search of what is plainly written. We truly are sheep and we have a wonderful Shepherd!