The Counsels of the Hearts

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
1 Corinthians 4:5 KJV
5) Therefore judge nothing before the time, until the Lord come, who both will bring to light the hidden things of darkness, and will make manifest the counsels of the hearts: and then shall every man have praise of God.

Keeping in mind that Jesus will reveal the intentions of my heart in that day seems to make me more aware of what my heart's intentions are now.

So much better to know these things about myself now, when I can do something about it!

So much better to reflect on the coming day of judgment, when I will give account to He Who was watching me at the time, to He Who is with me, watching, now, as I type, He Who is looking in my heart, knowing full well what I'm trying to accomplish, whether for good or bad.

So much better to receive wisdom from Him now, when I can apply it towards a more fruitful life.

So much better not to waste my life, my precious and fleeting time, on worthless goals, foolishly pursued.

So much better to judge myself now, in the light Jesus has given.

Much love!

Reactions: Azim