• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
-

Everyone wants security in Life.

And at some point, everyone, who is allowed to die in time, and not suddenly and without warning, will want security in eternity.
This is why people on their death beds... often reach out to Jesus, to God.
And God accepts them every time they truly believe.

This offends some people and some Christians, who think... "well, you avoided God, you hated God, you rejected Christ all your life, so, why would God let you in, in the last 13 seconds you are breathing?
It for the same reason God accepts any of us... its because of what Jesus has finished on the Cross.

Its because of the Grace of God, that is The Cross of Christ.

See, Reader, SALVATION is not based on "FAIR""...... its based on LOVE.

"For God so LOVED the atheist, the murder, the homosexual, the Mary Worshiper, the Devil worshiper".... "all of us" that He GAVE Jesus to the CROSS for us ALL"...

God does not measure sin, when it comes to receiving someone into His eternal family.
See, its sin that qualifies us to be accepted by God, and we all qualified.
So...Its people who measure sin.. pitting themselves against each other..
Even unbelievers who are trying to be hateful, will say..."well, i knew you before you got religion, and you were no better then me, so, if God took you, he'll let me in, in the end"..

And God will do that if they Trust in Christ before they DIE, but He won't if they are still believing that God evaluates your good deeds, vs, your bad deeds...and if you have more Good then Bad when you die, you dont have to go to Hell.

Unfortunately for them, God does not look at it that way at all....

There is only one question that God is asking us all, now and then,...

"What did you do with my SON"..

"What did you do with my SON"?

Did you die rejecting Him, never born again, or did you take Him as your Savior, before you died. ????

That is all God actually evaluates, once we are departed from this place.

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What "thinking" person would risk their eternity by thinking they will have a chance to choose to believe and accept Jesus as their Lord and Savior just before they die??? THINK!!!

Randy Kluth

Apr 27, 2020
Pacific NW
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
-

Everyone wants security in Life.

And at some point, everyone, who is allowed to die in time, and not suddenly and without warning, will want security in eternity.
This is why people on their death beds... often reach out to Jesus, to God.
And God accepts them every time they truly believe.

This offends some people and some Christians, who think... "well, you avoided God, you hated God, you rejected Christ all your life, so, why would God let you in, in the last 13 seconds you are breathing?
It for the same reason God accepts any of us... its because of what Jesus has finished on the Cross.

Its because of the Grace of God, that is The Cross of Christ.

See, Reader, SALVATION is not based on "FAIR""...... its based on LOVE.

"For God so LOVED the atheist, the murder, the homosexual, the Mary Worshiper, the Devil worshiper".... "all of us" that He GAVE Jesus to the CROSS for us ALL"...

God does not measure sin, when it comes to receiving someone into His eternal family.
See, its sin that qualifies us to be accepted by God, and we all qualified.
So...Its people who measure sin.. pitting themselves against each other..
Even unbelievers who are trying to be hateful, will say..."well, i knew you before you got religion, and you were no better then me, so, if God took you, he'll let me in, in the end"..

And God will do that if they Trust in Christ before they DIE, but He won't if they are still believing that God evaluates your good deeds, vs, your bad deeds...and if you have more Good then Bad when you die, you dont have to go to Hell.

Unfortunately for them, God does not look at it that way at all....

There is only one question that God is asking us all, now and then,...

"What did you do with my SON"..

"What did you do with my SON"?

Did you die rejecting Him, never born again, or did you take Him as your Savior, before you died. ????

That is all God actually evaluates, once we are departed from this place.
The Gospel helps to clarify the issue for people, who throughout this life are influenced by lies and deceptions. Some will die without fully hearing and understanding the Gospel, but God will judge them by what they do know in their conscience. God prefers to have the Gospel preached in such a way that they are helped to see these issues more clearly, so that they can act on them and prove what they truly desire.

Nobody who in their heart of hearts wants God will be rejected by God. Nobody who truly despises and has contempt for God will have Him in eternity. God alone knows who are is, and He will never lose them.

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Let us little men never think we have a better=higher moral character and a better love than Almighty Eternal God.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
God will judge them by what they do know in their conscience.

What you wrote is not true.... @Randy Kluth

LIsten carefully reader..

God Judged Jesus on the Cross for SIN., on Earth... to keep from judging the BELIEVERS after they die.

JESUS takes eternal judgment for our sin now, 2000 yrs ago.... or we take eternal judgement forever after we die.

And after the UNBELIEVER is dead, having never been born again, then they meet their Maker, like this...

John 3:36

Randy Kluth

Apr 27, 2020
Pacific NW
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What you wrote is not true.... @Randy Kluth

LIsten carefully reader..

God Judged Jesus on the Cross for SIN., on Earth... to keep from judging the BELIEVERS after they die.

JESUS takes eternal judgment for our sin now, 2000 yrs ago.... or we take eternal judgement forever after we die.

And after the UNBELIEVER is dead, having never been born again, then they meet their Maker, like this...

I believe God *prefers* that we choose now, based on full enlightenment as to what the issues really are. The Gospel dispels the myths that come from Satan. Otherwise, people are left in the dark.

Judging that all people who never heard the Gospel are *going to Hell* is not a judgment I wish to make. And I can't believe you put yourself in a place to judge all of these people in history who have never heard the Gospel!

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Romans 1:20
20 For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:​

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
I believe God *prefers* that we choose now,

You can't be born again in Hell, so, its not about "preferring" to choose now.

You must choose Christ, and be born again... as Jesus said so, and you have to do it while you are alive and breathing.

See, there is no Cross in Hell.
There is no way to have "faith" in Hell, and God requires Faith.

@Randy Kluth , the born again believe in Jesus whom they can't see.
This is FAITH.
Whereas, in HELL< you will know all this "Jesus stuff" is real, because the person now also believes in HELL, as they are in it.
So, because HELL is proving that Jesus is Real, .. the people who went there KNOW IT.
Yet, not by faith, but by 3D living reality, and that is not Faith.

Judging that all people who never heard the Gospel are *going to Hell* is not a judgment I wish to make.

The entire world has a cell phone and internet.
Didnt you know?
Missionaries have been going everywhere for 2000 yrs, also.

God has it covered.

And lets say that He doesn't.. regarding someone who was raised by White Apes in a TREE-HOUSE in a Peruvian Jungle.

Does that work for you ??? = Mr Devil's Advocate Sci-Fi Theologist? @Randy Kluth

So, in that case, you have this...

""""since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For the invisible things of God from the creation of the world are = clearly seen, being understood by the things that = are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that = they are without excuse""

Last edited:

Randy Kluth

Apr 27, 2020
Pacific NW
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You can't be born again in Hell, so, its not about "preferring" to choose now.
Obviously not. You can't be "born again" after you die because you're dead--your body is gone. But I believe you can be "saved" from God's eternal wrath, simply by God's mercy, by His understanding our confusion and what we really desire.
You must choose Christ, and be born again... as Jesus said so, and you have to do it while you are alive and breathing.
Yes, God *prefers* that we choose while we're alive so that we can show our inner convictions and what we wish for. And it also sets an example for others as to what God has wanted from the beginning. It's a privilege to play a role in this.
See, there is no Cross in Hell.
Jesus lives forever. What he did on the cross will apply to people after death, yes. They will no longer be able to choose in their mortal bodies. But what they really wanted on the inside will be revealed after death--yes.
There is no way to have "faith" in Hell, and God requires Faith.
Paul said faith is eternal. We can exercise faith after death, yes. Whenever God speaks a word there is opportunity for faith.

These issues are not huge with me, with respect to fellow Christians. You can believe as you feel convicted. I'm much more concerned with keeping sound doctrine as it concerns getting saved *today.*

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Ob But I believe you can be "saved" from God's eternal wrath, simply by God's mercy, by His understanding our confusion and what we really desire.

One of Satan's "doctrines of Devils", is the teaching that once you are dead, you can still be forgiven, even tho you died a Christ Rejector, not born again.

Yes, God *prefers* that we choose while we're alive so that we can show our inner convictions and what we wish for.

We dont come to the Cross to show God our "inner conviction".
God sees the Heart.. already.
We come to the Cross because we have seen the Light of God's Salvation, that taught us, "in the secret place of the heart" the revelation that we are sinners needing to be forgiven.
This is one of the insights that the LAW provides, as it shows us our sin and our sinful condition = that needs to be REDEEMED by the Blood of Jesus.

Jesus lives forever. What he did on the cross will apply to people after death, yes. They will no longer be able to choose in their mortal bodies. But what they really wanted on the inside will be revealed after death--yes.

Listen..
If a person "really wanted to be a CHRISTIAN" then they would have given God their Faith.
You do this when you are alive.

So....Is this mormon garbage or JW, that you are teaching?
Its not NT Salvation.
Its not related to why God saves.
This stuff you spew, is not even in a BIBLE, unless its a Mormon.

Paul said faith is eternal.

Post that verse.

I'm much more concerned with keeping sound doctrine as it concerns getting saved *today.*

Ive not read anything that you teach that is related to the NT, or Paul's Doctrine, in nearly 3 yrs.

You always pretend that you are theologically in line with the NT, but @Randy Kluth .. i can't even figure out, precisely what CULT teaching has you underwater, and believe me when i tell you that i know a lot about a lot of cult teachings.
Your "stuff" reads like someone's Acid Trip, that they recall, as Theology.
Its so bizarre, and diconnected, and disjointed is how it READS = as Religious Theology.

I know you wont share your Commentary writer's name, so that we can find out where you're getting it to post, but, it would be interesting to find out.

Episkopos also refused to tell us the name of his commentary writer, as he is another one who is basically reposting some man made crazy theology.
Some of His, was Mormon, but, it was a re-devised Mormon theology....some of it.

Last edited:

Randy Kluth

Apr 27, 2020
Pacific NW
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
One of Satan's "doctrines of Devils", is the teaching that once you are dead, you can still be forgiven, even tho you died a Christ Rejector, not born again.
No, not a doctrine of Devils. That is a cheap answer for anything you don't agree with.

Forgiveness is something that was legally paid for at the cross and will be good for all eternity. When it applies to a man, whether before or after death, is up to the Lord. Do you *really* believe that all people who have never heard the Gospel are going to Hell?
We dont come to the Cross to show God our "inner conviction".
I didn't say that, however. I said that we go through our lives with an "inner conviction." We are muddled by satanic lies and by the confusion confused people bring--including confused Christians. Our inner thoughts, as they have been "muddled," will be clarified *after death.*
God sees the Heart.. already.
We come to the Cross because we have seen the Light of God's Salvation, that taught us, "in the secret place of the heart" the revelation that we are sinners needing to be forgiven.
This is one of the insights that the LAW provides, as it shows us our sin and our sinful condition = that needs to be REDEEMED by the Blood of Jesus.
I agree. But you're talking about the mission of the Gospel today. And yes, that's more important than talk about what happens to nonChristians after death. Our mission is *today.*
Listen..
If a person "really wanted to be a CHRISTIAN" then they would have given God their Faith.
You do this when you are alive.
You have to hear the Gospel 1st. If you have never heard the Gospel, the best a person can do is respond to God's voice in their conscience.
So....Is this mormon garbage or JW, that you are teaching?
Its not NT Salvation.
Its not related to why God saves.
This stuff you spew, is not even in a BIBLE, unless its a Mormon.
No, Catholics have discussed the subject of what happens to non-Christians after death for eons. You want to pigeon-hole me without even researching the subject. And no, I'm not a Catholic.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
No, not a doctrine of Devils. That is a cheap answer for anything you don't agree with.

So you are actually teaching that a Christ rejector, never born again on earth, can be saved later, after they are in Hell?

Thats what i thought.

Thanks for the clarification.

Forgiveness is something that was legally paid for at the cross and will be good for all eternity. When it applies to a man, whether before or after death, is up to the Lord.

This word "Salvation".. .have you ever heard of it @Randy Kluth ?

This word "Redemption?

How about "eternal life"?

See those?
Those are all a part of being BORN AGAIN...on earth.

A person is BORN AGAIN on EARTH, and they have received forgiveness, they are redeemed, and they have eternal life.

You can't have this after you die, unless you have it before you died.

There is no 2nd Chance in Hell to be saved., as Christ is not going to go to Hell and join Himself to anyone who is there..

Thats a fact.

I didn't say that, however. I said that we go through our lives with an "inner conviction."

"Faith is counted by God" not "inner conviction" that is not Faith.

I have an inner conviction that you'll continue to post mostly Theological snowflakes for as long as you are on the forum, unless you find a way out of it.
You think im just being rude and "not showing love" and that is because you are in the wrong place in your understanding.
So, either your church or your reading habits led you there, and so, that would be the solution.... if you understand what im showing you to do..

I agree. But you're talking about the mission of the Gospel today. And yes, that's more important than talk about what happens to nonChristians after death. Our mission is *today.*

If you can teach that a DEAD non-Christian with "inner convictions" is going to be accepted by God after they die, then i can surely teach that this is nonsense. @Randy Kluth

You have to hear the Gospel 1st. If you have never heard the Gospel, the best a person can do is respond to God's voice in their conscience.

So, in that case, you have this...

""""since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For the invisible things of God from the creation of the world are = clearly seen, being understood by the things that = are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that = they are without excuse""

Here is something else..
God has methods that are not always known to us, as Theology.
God, through the Holy Spirit, can reach a heart with Christ .... without a Bible verse.
Believe it.
It happens all the time.
See, God is not constrained by only what the believers can do.

No, Catholics have discussed the subject of what happens to non-Christians after death for eons. You want to pigeon-hole me without even researching the subject. And no, I'm not a Catholic.

The "cult of Mary" is to be avoided.

Also, it was Origen who decided to create this teaching = "soul sleep", and that was adopted and revised later by the Catholic Cult as "Purgatory".

So, this idea of "spiritual limbo subsequent to death, so that God can give you a 2nd chance".... is the same "doctrines of devils" no matter the Religious Branding of this false theology.

Randy Kluth

Apr 27, 2020
Pacific NW
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So you are actually teaching that a Christ rejector, never born again on earth, can be saved later, after they are in Hell?
No, I of course never said what you claim I said. I never said a person, confused by Satan's lies, are "Christ rejecters."

I've actually been saying the opposite, that they may have rejected a false image of Christ, or were confused about truth, but in their heart of hearts may have really wanted to believe in who Christ is. Never having heard the Gospel, they may have wanted, in their conscience, to believe in the things Christ represents.

I notice you always complain about my statements regarding what I believe. But you fail to answer this simple question I've asked you 2 times already: Do you believe that everybody in history who has not heard the Gospel will spend eternity in Hell?

If you refuse to answer this, it shows how conflicted you are yourself. Standard "doctrinal" answers can't cover your incapacity to answer simple questions transparently.

I'm not going any farther until you answer this basic question. Otherwise, you're being evasive.

Last edited:

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
No, I of course never said what you claim I said. I never said a person, confused by Satan's lies, are "Christ rejecters."

Below..... is what you wrote, to defend your theology that is teaching that people can be given that 2nd chance after they die, based on "inner convictions" that God would accept from a person who died never being born again.

Here you go..

@Randy Kluth ....

""Forgiveness is something that was legally paid for at the cross and will be good for all eternity. When it applies to a man, whether before or after death, is up to the Lord."""""

See, being born again is God APPLYING forgiveness, and as you cant be born again after you die, then your teaching that it can happen, is, FALSE.

they may have wanted, in their conscience, to believe in the things Christ represents.

But they are not born again,.,and they died.

See, the problem is, their SIN is still going to separate them from God.

So, in the event that they never heard the Gospel, but somehow, have this idea that they want to believe in Jesus, then God will find a way to make that happen before they die.
Even right now, HAMAS is killing hostages in Israel, and even last night at midnight, as New Years was ringing the bell, Hamas decided to fire Rockets into Israel at that midnight hour because these Psychotic Devils, want to die, so that they can go to "allah's paradise" and have 63 Virgins to enjoy.
And for them to die, and find themselves instead in the HELL that is what CHRISTIANS know about,.... is going to "leave a mark" against their ALLAH.

And yet, if one of them, has that moment you are talking about.......then God is ABLE.
They dont need me to give the "Roman's Road" to heaven.
They dont need Billy Graham to tell them about why they need Christ...

God sees the Heart, and He reacts to people who want to come to HIM and dont know how.

Native American Indians, in the 1300's didn't know a thing about the BIBLE, or about the Cross, yet, they knew about "the Great Spirit".

and """"""""God is A Spirit""

So, God is able to get Salvation to you, and it usually comes from the Gospel message, but, even Creation is a Gospel message, @Randy Kluth
Even the Stars.... the Zodiac, teach the Gospel.

Even a person who is blind, deaf, and dumb, can be saved never having heard the Gospel.

Why?

Because "with God all things are possible", but that does not include a 2nd chance in Hell.

I notice you always complain about my statements regarding what I believe. But you fail to answer this simple question I've asked you 2 times already: Do you believe that everybody in history who has not heard the Gospel will spend eternity in Hell?

I just answered that again for you, in the previous post.

Randy Kluth

Apr 27, 2020
Pacific NW
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I just answered that again for you, in the previous post.
Again, you're trying to be obscure. Where in the previous post did you answer my question? Why can't you just say Yes or No? Why can't you just state your belief in the context of my question, directly dealing with what I'm asking the way I'm asking it?

You seem to be hedging in your answer. Again, are you saying that everyone who ever lived, who didn't hear the Gospel, is going to Hell? You can't answer it, can you? And you shouldn't, because if you said yes, it would be untrue. Rose, it would be assuming the most judgmental position anyone has ever taken, apart from Satan himself. Why not let God be the Judge?

Paul said in Romans 2 that the Jew who has the Law and acts in an unlawful, ungodly way is not what being a "Jew" really means or was ever meant to be. Paul goes so far as to say that Gentiles who are lawful people, who express the virtues contained in the Law, but do not actually have the Law, might as well be "Jews," or "circumcised people."

This clearly states that Gentiles who have not heard the Law will be saved. Let me put it another way. Christians in name who really act like non-Christians are not really "Christians" in the way the term should be used. But non-Christians, who act like Christians should act, might as well be called "Christians."

In other words, some who grew up in paganism will be saved by their conscience. Even if they have sinned in some measure, we know that God is willing to forgive *all* sin.

Naaman the leper was a Gentile who outwardly worshiped idols. But after his visit with Elisha he rendered his "paganism" a mere facade. He was not a "Jew," but I he was "saved."

The Apostle John said that when Jesus comes and reveals himself we will become as he is. In the present life we may hope in his Coming and so purify ourselves now. But I believe those who really in their conscience wanted God, but wasn't fully given the Gospel, will also be purified at his revelation, when they die.

I'm not interested in arguing this until the sun goes down. But there's this much.... What we can agree on is the need to preach the Gospel today so that we can be purified now, and not at some future time.

hies

Aug 6, 2023
Durham
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Again, you're trying to be obscure. Where in the previous post did you answer my question? Why can't you just say Yes or No? Why can't you just state your belief in the context of my question, directly dealing with what I'm asking the way I'm asking it?

You seem to be hedging in your answer. Again, are you saying that everyone who ever lived, who didn't hear the Gospel, is going to Hell? You can't answer it, can you? And you shouldn't, because if you said yes, it would be untrue. Rose, it would be assuming the most judgmental position anyone has ever taken, apart from Satan himself. Why not let God be the Judge?

Paul said in Romans 2 that the Jew who has the Law and acts in an unlawful, ungodly way is not what being a "Jew" really means or was ever meant to be. Paul goes so far as to say that Gentiles who are lawful people, who express the virtues contained in the Law, but do not actually have the Law, might as well be "Jews," or "circumcised people."

This clearly states that Gentiles who have not heard the Law will be saved. Let me put it another way. Christians in name who really act like non-Christians are not really "Christians" in the way the term should be used. But non-Christians, who act like Christians should act, might as well be called "Christians."

In other words, some who grew up in paganism will be saved by their conscience. Even if they have sinned in some measure, we know that God is willing to forgive *all* sin.

Naaman the leper was a Gentile who outwardly worshiped idols. But after his visit with Elisha he rendered his "paganism" a mere facade. He was not a "Jew," but I he was "saved."

The Apostle John said that when Jesus comes and reveals himself we will become as he is. In the present life we may hope in his Coming and so purify ourselves now. But I believe those who really in their conscience wanted God, but wasn't fully given the Gospel, will also be purified at his revelation, when they die.

I'm not interested in arguing this until the sun goes down. But there's this much.... What we can agree on is the need to preach the Gospel today so that we can be purified now, and not at some future time.
I agree with you. I believe God will judge people based on what they desire. If they desire to be with him, then Jesus paid the fine for them. If they desire to be righteous in their own eyes, or if they don't want to believe in God, then they will be destroyed. I don't believe anyone in the afterlife will think the judgement they were handed was unfair.

That desire to be with God can be shown through preaching about Jesus, and believing in Jesus. If someone truly desires to be with God, they will find Jesus. And those who never heard about him will die with that same desire, and then be given the revelation of Christ.

More importantly, those who claim to want him in this life perhaps only do so out of fear. They still desire evil deep down, but they can't reject the overwhelming evidence about Christ, so they pretend to want him, so that they don't go to hell. Wolves in sheep's clothing.

This actually answers my questions in Anger when arguing with atheists

I think a good way of looking at all of this is:
God is loving, merciful, and full of justice. He knows more than all of us combined. But he won't try to lawyer us out of anything, because he is just. He gives everyone the desires of their hearts. If deep down they desire evil, they get evil. If deep down they desire good, they get good. Maybe I'm wrong, but it seems to be completely just, merciful, and loving. No one gets ripped off. We are all given complete justice.

Reactions: Randy Kluth

hies

Aug 6, 2023
Durham
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I agree with you. I believe God will judge people based on what they desire. If they desire to be with him, then Jesus paid the fine for them. If they desire to be righteous in their own eyes, or if they don't want to believe in God, then they will be destroyed. I don't believe anyone in the afterlife will think the judgement they were handed was unfair.

That desire to be with God can be shown through preaching about Jesus, and believing in Jesus. If someone truly desires to be with God, they will find Jesus. And those who never heard about him will die with that same desire, and then be given the revelation of Christ.

More importantly, those who claim to want him in this life perhaps only do so out of fear. They still desire evil deep down, but they can't reject the overwhelming evidence about Christ, so they pretend to want him, so that they don't go to hell. Wolves in sheep's clothing.

This actually answers my questions in Anger when arguing with atheists

I think a good way of looking at all of this is:
God is loving, merciful, and full of justice. He knows more than all of us combined. But he won't try to lawyer us out of anything, because he is just. He gives everyone the desires of their hearts. If deep down they desire evil, they get evil. If deep down they desire good, they get good. Maybe I'm wrong, but it seems to be completely just, merciful, and loving. No one gets ripped off. We are all given complete justice.
Actually that reminds me of this man's experience:

He was a devout Christian who looked after orphans and served justice his entire life, but when he died God rejected him, and he fulfilled the "Not everyone who says to me 'Lord, Lord,' will enter the kingdom of heaven" verse in his experience. He was only doing God's will out of fear of going to hell, and not out of love for God's will and justice.

He even said that "if God sent me to hell in that moment, I would have said amen".. which just shows you that even he would have agreed that God would have been just in sending him to hell, even though he supposedly did the will of God. He knew he wasn't ripped off. It's all about what you truly desire.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
I agree with you. I believe God will judge people based on what they desire.

Down here on earth, believers are going to face this : Hebrews 12:6, occasionally.
However, after they die, there is no Judgement for SIN waiting for them, as Jesus has dealt with it on the Cross.
The Born again, will never face God in eternity as "Judge"..
Reader, .. how do you know?
Because God has already become the FATHER of the Born again..

Whereas, if you are not born again, but just water baptized and religious, and chasing commandments and law.. .then you will face God as your Judge, after you die.

Like this..

Read it.

hies

Aug 6, 2023
Durham
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Down here on earth, believers are going to face this : Hebrews 12:6, occasionally.
However, after they die, there is no Judgement for SIN waiting for them, as Jesus has dealt with it on the Cross.
The Born again, will never face God in eternity as "Judge"..
Reader, .. how do you know?
Because God has already become the FATHER of the Born again..

Whereas, if you are not born again, but just water baptized and religious, and chasing commandments and law.. .then you will face God as your Judge, after you die.

Like this..

Read it.
Yes but "Not everyone who says to me 'Lord, Lord,' will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only the one who does the will of my Father in heaven." - Matthew 7:21-23

And those who never heard the gospel about Christ can still be saved. Like Moses. So it is truly to do with your desires.

I said this in my last post:

And I know that sometimes I have only followed God's will out of fear of being sent to hell. I still have evil desires in me. I still look at women with lust. I don't desire to, but I can't help that at times, and the only reason I don't want to look at them with lust is because I don't want to go to hell. If I had my way, I'd look at women with lust all day. Therefore I deserve God's judgement for it. Because of my desires. I know I'm not alone in that. But I also know that my desire to be with God ultimately outweighs my own selfish desires, so I do my best to understand God's will, and do my best to purify myself and try not to treat women like objects. But that is just one example of many.

Ultimately, I believe I still deserve hell. And if I was given eternal death, I wouldn't say it was unfair. I would accept my judgement. But I truly hope I can be saved by God's grace. I truly hope God will accept Jesus' death for what I deserve. But at the same time, I would completely understand why he wouldn't. Yet ultimately, I believe he will forgive me, even though I don't deserve his forgiveness.

Last edited:

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Yes but "Not everyone who says to me 'Lord, Lord,' will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only the one who does the will of my Father in heaven." - Matthew 7:21-23

That verse is not talking about the Spiritual Kingdom of God.
And that is why this verse is given to JEWS, (house of Israel) before Jesus died on the CROSS, for the "sin of the World"

So, to do the "will of God the Father" is not to be water baptized and confirmed.
Its not to "endure to the end"

Its this.

"Believe on Jesus, and you shall be saved"..

That is God's will for everyone, but not all will do His Will.
How do you know?'
Because thousands of water baptized religious people, died today and went directly to Hell.
And they are now there, wondering..."but i was told that i was a Christian, once i was water baptized".
and they believe it, and Hell is filled with these "believers".. who Jesus NEVER KNEW.

And those who never heard the gospel about Christ can still be saved.

God has the ability to lead a person to Salvation in Christ, without a preacher or a bible.
That's true.

And I know that sometimes I have only followed God's will out of fear of being sent to hell. I still have evil desires in me.

Your problem is not evil desires.
Your issue is sin consciousness, that manifest as carnality, that is driven by trying to be good.
See, that is to put yourself under the Law and "the Law is the power of sin".
So, when you dont understand who you are "in Christ", then you will try to BECOME the Behavior of what you believe you understand as "Christianity" and that is the carnal mind trying to DO Christianity, and all that leads to.. = is more carnality that is empowered by wrong understanding/wrong believing.

You can't overcome wrong desires by trying to be good.
That actually empowers carnality.
What you have to do is come to the Knowledge and then Believe this..

"I am the RIGHTEOUSNESS of God...In Christ".

Once that becomes your FAITH, then God's Grace will empower your Holy Living.
And not before.