The Days are getting shorter conspiracy?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Curtis

Apr 6, 2021
KC
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And the fourth angel sounded, and the third part of the sun was smitten, and the third part of the moon, and the third part of the stars; so as the third part of them was darkened, and the day shone not for a third part of it, and the night likewise. (Revelation 8:12)

It seems like the days are getting shorter, I wake up in the morning Eat some breakfast and get ready for the day and it seems like It is almost lunchtime. I remember mornings being some of the most productive times of the day for accomplishing things, and lunch time a welcomed relief to the work accomplished. Now it seems like lunch is an afterthought to be skipped or delayed till mid afternoon.

I Noticed the other day, My Clock on my very old computer was not in sync with the clock on my Cable Box. It was slow by about 15 Minutes. Then I saw I had an update for My operating system that needed to be downloaded, and when I did the clocks were back in sync. Was this a conspiracy by the Government to cover up the shortening days?

I Was watching reruns of some History channel show, and I noticed they edited parts out of the episode that I had watched before. Were they making the episode shorter to fit the shortened Hour?

I remember when I was a Kid playing a tennis match would take a half an hour to 45 Minutes. Now when i go to My sons tennis matches they take closer to an hour and a half.

Every morning I wake Up I feel like i got less sleep than the night before.

Are these anomalies Showing that the days are getting shorter, Or am I just getting older and slower, and taking more time to get things done?

Please take this post seriously, Or have fun with it.....

Revelation 8:12 isn’t saying days won’t be 24 hour periods anymore, but that the sun will shine less for a 1/3 of each day, and instead there will be darkness.

Maranatha

Reactions: David H.

Curtis

Apr 6, 2021
KC
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Revelation 8:12 isn’t saying days won’t be 24 hour periods anymore, but that the sun will shine less for a 1/3 of each day, and instead there will be darkness.

You know - just as in winter days are shorter and nights correspondingly longer, but each day is still 24 hiours.

Maranatha

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Yep days are getting shorter as we get older, not long to go for 2022 to come now, and only 24 years and 3 months until I turn 50 years old.

I think as soon as you leave the long boring school days behind, days get a whole heap faster. And if you become a business owner, the clock ticks even faster!! A minute seems like a second, 1 hour seems like a minute, a day seems like an hour, a week seems like one day.