The desire to righteousness…..

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Not me

May 8, 2019
California, Ca.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The desire to righteousness….

Knowing the truth, that if you are Christ’s, Christ is alive in you, the manifestation of this life therefore, becomes the most important thing in life… For understanding that being in possession of information describing Christ, is not the testimony of Christ, the testimony of Christ being, the actual doing of righteousness in whatever set of circumstances one finds oneself in….

This being the testimony of Christ; righteousness itself being expressed, for Christ’s life itself being a birth of the desire to righteousness in the soul…. This birth of life is self evident by its desire to righteousness, as it is self evident to all in whom it has been given leave to grow… For this life is common in all believer’s, therefore it recognizes itself in others, scripture calls this the ‘fellowship of the Spirit’, i.e., when the Life of the Spirit in one recognizes its Life in another, and in that recognizing is the unity of the Spirit found… That being the testimony of Christ’s life being shared between believer’s….

For this birth of life has but one desire, and that is to manifest righteousness in all of its doings… It cares not for grandeur or elevation, cares not what it is thought of, cares not that the desires of the flesh are not placated, for it only cares to see what is right manifested in all outward things… This is the testimony of the life of Christ in one; the desire of life towards righteousness, this is the birth of the Divine nature… For this birth will grow according to the believer’s desire and faith towards this life, for this desire and faith, given leave to have its way in the soul, will manifest in one’s life to the degree it is given leave, for as one’s faith grows so will this desire to righteousness

For in righteousness manifested, the glory of His grace in all those that believe is seen…

In the Beloved, Not me

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
The desire to righteousness….

Knowing the truth, that if you are Christ’s, Christ is alive in you, the manifestation of this life therefore, becomes the most important thing in life… For understanding that being in possession of information describing Christ, is not the testimony of Christ, the testimony of Christ being, the actual doing of righteousness in whatever set of circumstances one finds oneself in….

This being the testimony of Christ; righteousness itself being expressed, for Christ’s life itself being a birth of the desire to righteousness in the soul…. This birth of life is self evident by its desire to righteousness, as it is self evident to all in whom it has been given leave to grow… For this life is common in all believer’s, therefore it recognizes itself in others, scripture calls this the ‘fellowship of the Spirit’, i.e., when the Life of the Spirit in one recognizes its Life in another, and in that recognizing is the unity of the Spirit found… That being the testimony of Christ’s life being shared between believer’s….

For this birth of life has but one desire, and that is to manifest righteousness in all of its doings… It cares not for grandeur or elevation, cares not what it is thought of, cares not that the desires of the flesh are not placated, for it only cares to see what is right manifested in all outward things… This is the testimony of the life of Christ in one; the desire of life towards righteousness, this is the birth of the Divine nature… For this birth will grow according to the believer’s desire and faith towards this life, for this desire and faith, given leave to have its way in the soul, will manifest in one’s life to the degree it is given leave, for as one’s faith grows so will this desire to righteousness

For in righteousness manifested, the glory of His grace in all those that believe is seen…

In the Beloved, Not me
@Not me ...and indeed we need Christ to be our righteousness... :)

"But of him are ye in Christ Jesus, who of God is made unto us wisdom, and righteousness, and sanctification, and redemption" (1 Corinthians 1.30).

Reactions: Not me

Not me

May 8, 2019
California, Ca.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Not me ...and indeed we need Christ to be our righteousness... :)

"But of him are ye in Christ Jesus, who of God is made unto us wisdom, and righteousness, and sanctification, and redemption" (1 Corinthians 1.30).

Yes, and be blessed in the experiencing…:)

A fellow believer, Not me

Reactions: farouk