The destruction of Australian bush

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Pushing it mate...lol......GO All Blacks and forever Kiwi and not Aussie runner ups
.go back to adobe houses of mud, If constructed correctly they are fireproof, lowers heat transfer costs, natural (GREEN) and can look very attractive and appealing....there's not much$$ to be made in it so they don't do it

Yea good idea i reckon... Our new pine plantation... NZ

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Pushing it mate...lol......GO All Blacks and forever Kiwi and not Aussie runner ups
.go back to adobe houses of mud, If constructed correctly they are fireproof, lowers heat transfer costs, natural (GREEN) and can look very attractive and appealing....there's not much$$ to be made in it so they don't do it

Spoiler alert the Wallabies win next game against the All Blacks.

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Josho ..this next 7th of August the 1st Bledisloe cup match...the score: NZ All Blacks 24 and OZ Wallabies 12...wow what a game

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
@Josho ..this next 7th of August the 1st Bledisloe cup match...the score: NZ All Blacks 24 and OZ Wallabies 12...wow what a game

Oh, alright, I will make sure I let you know if it that doesn't happen on the 7th of August ;)

Reactions: APAK

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I have an idea... An old idea i had after returning from New Zealand... Let's claim it... Make it a state of Australia... :p
And... We'll use it just to grow pine... :D
Big Maoris make good lumberjacks... :)
You are too late. New Zealand has had four main islands for a while now. North, South, Stewart, and Western. ( Didn't know about that last one didja. It is located a little off the west coast of new Zealand and shaped remarkably like a continent called Australia.)

Reactions: APAK

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are too late. New Zealand has had four main islands for a while now. North, South, Stewart, and Western. ( Didn't know about that last one didja. It is located a little off the west coast of new Zealand and shaped remarkably like a continent called Australia.)
...including the little pebble of an Island on the bottom right corner that looks a lot like Tas....:)

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We've got that too??? I thought that's where all the convicts had moved to and we decided they can keep it.
Good idea....talk about a gigantic Alcatraz Island with great whites on guard, ready for easy lunch...

Amazed@grace

Apr 1, 2021
futurum, ubi non sunt atheus troglodytae
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes that right actually... I didn't think there were any pine trees endemic to Australia before i learnt about Huon

Go to google images and you will see the shape of those trees aren't like xmas tree, the leaves aren't like needles and they don't have pine cones either... The pine trees their planting are the ones from Nth America...

I looked at those links... Propaganda... "Creating jobs" is always the first thing you hear...
Every 2nd long truck that you see here is a logging truck
I understand the need for materials but there is a right way to do it and a bad way to do it...
Replacing endemic plants for foreign ones is the worse way to do it
That would be ridiculously costly to plant NA pines there. :(

And we're suppose to be the only intelligent life in the universe.:rolleyes:

Reactions: Cristo Rei

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Oh then you will know what I am talking about if threw a line in

Just spill the beans will ya... What were u doing there? And what secret are u talking about?
There are secrets everywhere down here... The whole island is a secret

Just last night i heard some strange sounds...
Went to investigate and found several burrows with penguins, sleeping about 25 meters from where i was sleeping...
Ah so cute. I want to try see them waddling up the beach tonight...

Reactions: Josho

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Just spill the beans will ya... What were u doing there? And what secret are u talking about?
There are secrets everywhere down here... The whole island is a secret

Just last night i heard some strange sounds...
Went to investigate and found several burrows with penguins, sleeping about 25 meters from where i was sleeping...
Ah so cute. I want to try see them waddling up the beach tonight...

Oh wow you are so lucky to be living in Tassie, it has to be the best state in Australia

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

Further south there are..
Auckland islands... Stewart island... Campbell islands...
Not sure anyone lives down there but