The do’er of all things….

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Not me

May 8, 2019
California, Ca.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Wanting to be a new creation or to be a self-full self that has its sin removed from it….

Un-beknowingly to the ardent Christian, if that soul is not living by the Spirit, which is living by a constant trusting Christ to live His life in one, one is, in the latter group rather than the former…. For the wanting of one’s sin removed from self, rather then the life of self itself removed, is a clear indication that one has not yet learned to live by faith in God to live His life in and through, because all of the life of self is sin, whatever outward manifestation of religiosity, if faith is not the do’er, by default self is…

For one wanting to have one’s sin removed from self is the offering of Cain, he would be accepted by God in the life of this world, not by the sacrificing of the life of this world, as in the offering of Abel…

For Cain wanted the life of this world to be acceptable to God by having the sin removed from it, not knowing that it was the very life of this world that was the foundation of all sin, as this life was the result of the fall, and it is this life itself that must be given up if one is to walk in newness of life…

For those that walk before God in newness of life shall walk by faith and faith alone…. This will be found to be a constant faith, regardless of all outward things a constant looking off to Jesus and away from the life of this world as the do’er of things…

Be blessed in the faith that makes Christ the do’er of all things…

In the Beloved, Not me

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
Wanting to be a new creation or to be a self-full self that has its sin removed from it….

Un-beknowingly to the ardent Christian, if that soul is not living by the Spirit, which is living by a constant trusting Christ to live His life in one, one is, in the latter group rather than the former…. For the wanting of one’s sin removed from self, rather then the life of self itself removed, is a clear indication that one has not yet learned to live by faith in God to live His life in and through, because all of the life of self is sin, whatever outward manifestation of religiosity, if faith is not the do’er, by default self is…

For one wanting to have one’s sin removed from self is the offering of Cain, he would be accepted by God in the life of this world, not by the sacrificing of the life of this world, as in the offering of Abel…

For Cain wanted the life of this world to be acceptable to God by having the sin removed from it, not knowing that it was the very life of this world that was the foundation of all sin, as this life was the result of the fall, and it is this life itself that must be given up if one is to walk in newness of life…

For those that walk before God in newness of life shall walk by faith and faith alone…. This will be found to be a constant faith, regardless of all outward things a constant looking off to Jesus and away from the life of this world as the do’er of things…

Be blessed in the faith that makes Christ the do’er of all things…

In the Beloved, Not me
@Not me In Hebrews 11 it's indeed the faith of Abel that is mentioned, rather than of Cain.....

Reactions: Not me

Not me

May 8, 2019
California, Ca.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
PS: I do like your header statement: Righteousness is right and not me.....

Thanks, it was great and freeing truth God caused me to see, and each and every day I see that truth played out in my life in a greater and greater degree…

So the truth might be made manifest;

All of Him and nothing of me….

To the praise of His greatness be blessed, Not me

Reactions: farouk