The Doctrine of Purgatory in Catholic Biblical Perspective

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ummmmmm - from your OWN post:
ανθρωπος (Anthropos)
man (human)

χριστος
Christ

ιησους
Jesus

THANK YOU for finally agreeing that Jesus is human as well as God - just like 1 Tim. 2:5 says . . .

Do not think yourself so clever as to speak for me. No God is NOT "A" Human man.

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Shame on you.

Not only do you deny the truth there Are things God Can NOT do...you are caustic.
If you are talking about philosophical things like His omnipresence - that's silly.
God can't move from Point A to Point B - because He's already there.
Or the fact that He can't commit sin.

YOUR foolishness limits God's ability to create a sinless human being.
Not THAT'S shameful . . .

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
LOL...I disagree with nearly every thing you say...Accept it!
You disagree with the Word of God, period - and you've been proven wrong by ME and NON-Catholics alike on this thread.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you are talking about philosophical things like His omnipresence - that's silly.

I said no such thing. Those are your words, that you called silly.

Or the fact that He can't commit sin.

Correct God can not commit Sin, as well as others things He can not do...which you aruging against.

foolishness limits God's ability to create a sinless human being.
Not THAT'S shameful . . .

LOL...such a dunce. Gods Limits are revealed in Scripture. No I am not ashamed to acknowledge Gods Limits, and unlike you, I do not EXPAND what God declares for Himself.

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
YOUR pathetic little god does
What God is pathetic and little, He gave you free will, even to come here and deceive the masses, he gave you free will to choose the truth but you would rather the lie, so you see God does limit Himself, He even gave you the free choice to Love, but I dont believe anyone has seeing any of that from you..

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What God is pathetic and little, He gave you free will, even to come here and deceive the masses, he gave you free will to choose the truth but you would rather the lie, so you see God does limit Himself, He even gave you the free choice to Love, but I dont believe anyone has seeing any of that from you..
This, coming from a person who has been deceived by the online cult, aggressivechristianity.net.
I challenge everybody reading this to go on that site and see for yourself what a perverted mockery of Christianity it is.

While you're at it - read for yourself in the news what they've been up to:
Paramilitary sect leader Deborah Green sentenced for child abuse in New Mexico

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Man, distinguished from Animals, Angels.

Go ask "your" holy father to explain it to you.
"Anthropos" means HUMAN.

So, I ask you again - is 1 Tim, 2:5 a lie - or is Jesus a Human?

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
This, coming from a person who has been deceived by the online cult, aggressivechristianity.net.
I challenge everybody reading this to go on that site and see for yourself what a perverted mockery of Christianity it is.

While you're at it - read for yourself in the news what they've been up to:
Paramilitary sect leader Deborah Green sentenced for child abuse in New Mexico
Like I said lacking in love, free will, God limited Himself so tha twe could make choices, I see you are still digging your grave.

Happy new year. PS wont be answering again something to do with,

Luk_9:5 And whosoever will not receive you, when ye go out of that city, shake off the very dust from your feet for a testimony against them.

We still love you anyway.

Reactions: Taken

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
PS wont be answering again something to do with,

Luk_9:5 And whosoever will not receive you, when ye go out of that city, shake off the very dust from your feet for a testimony against them.

We still love you anyway.
That's fine - but don't abuse Scripture to defend the illegal activities of your paramilitary cult.

Funny how you can dish it out all day - but you can't take it . . .

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
That's fine - but don't abuse Scripture to defend the illegal activities of your paramilitary cult.

Funny how you can dish it out all day - but you can't take it . . .
Nah more to do with

Have fun... it wont last

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Nah more to do with

Have fun... it wont last
Once again - YOU came after me.
I merely put you in your place.

If you can't take the response - don't go on the attack . . .

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Once again - YOU came after me.
I merely put you in your place.

If you can't take the response - don't go on the attack . . .
Nah you just sought to murder another victim of yours. another body to add to your tally. Gods counting keep it up.

God bless

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Nah you just sought to murder another victim of yours. another body to add to your tally. Gods counting keep it up.

God bless
Hey, the bizarre and illegal activities of your online cult speak for themselves.
I simply pointed them out . . .

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Hey, the bizarre and illegal activities of your online cult speak for themselves.
I simply pointed them out . . .
Nah just watching you condemn yourself every time you open your mouth.

Mat 15:17 Do not ye yet understand, that whatsoever entereth in at the mouth goeth into the belly, and is cast out into the draught?
Mat 15:18 But those things which proceed out of the mouth come forth from the heart; and they defile the man.
Mat 15:19 For out of the heart proceed evil thoughts, murders, adulteries, fornications, thefts, false witness, blasphemies:

still love you anyway

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Nah just watching you condemn yourself every time you open your mouth.
still love you anyway
Uh huh - and your "love" is evident from your initial assault in post #2329.:rolleyes:

What you're doing now is damage control because I exposed your online cult . . .