The Euphrates is drying up, fulfilling the sixth trumpet prophecy

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm more interested in the dry Euphrates actually. This signals certain events and means that the Lords return is near.

Rev 16:3 And the second angel poured out his vial upon the sea; and it became as the blood of a dead man: and every living soul died in the sea.

Has this happened yet?

Reactions: marks

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Last edited:

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Apparently there was a time when the dead sea had fish:

2 Esdras 5:7

7 Fish will be washed up on the shores of the Dead Sea. The voice of one whom many do not know will be heard at night; everyone will hear it.

David H.

Aug 25, 2020
michigan
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The 6th trumpet sounds years before the 6th vial pours.

Not when you align the thunders.... I do not read Revelation linearly as most scholars do, but rather three dimensionally... the human mind is linear because it is finite, my view is that the trumpets and vials overlap. Many scholars who study revelation are forced to add parenthesis to the book, i do not have to. For example, for me the 4th trumpet can precede the sixth seal, and the sixth trumpet can be related to the sixth vial. What does align are the seven thunders.

David H.

Aug 25, 2020
michigan
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm more interested in the dry Euphrates actually. This signals certain events and means that the Lords return is near. And probably that angels are watching us now.

Agreed. Let's keep to the topic at hand. for me this is a sign of the events, this has not happened before likethis on the Euphrates, as it has been the cradle of civilization since creation, and is one of the rivers associated with Eden.

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
For example, for me the 4th trumpet can precede the sixth seal

That isn't possible given the fact that no trumpets were given to the angels until after the 7th seal was opened. All 7 seals were opened, then the trumpets were given to the angels and only then did the trumpets eventually start to sound. This so called "3 dimension" interpretation destroys the timeline Revelation gives us. It's not a wise way to interpret the book.

Rev 8:1 And when he had opened the seventh seal, there was silence in heaven about the space of half an hour.
Rev 8:2 And I saw the seven angels which stood before God; and to them were given seven trumpets.

David H.

Aug 25, 2020
michigan
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That isn't possible given the fact that no trumpets were given to the angels until after the 7th seal was opened. All 7 seals were opened, then the trumpets were given to the angels and only then did the trumpets eventually start to sound. This so called "3 dimension" interpretation destroys the timeline Revelation gives us. It's not a wise way to interpret the book.

Rev 8:1 And when he had opened the seventh seal, there was silence in heaven about the space of half an hour.
Rev 8:2 And I saw the seven angels which stood before God; and to them were given seven trumpets.

John was given seven visions each distinct from the other, My timeline comes from years of studying scripture being taught by the Holy Spirit, not men. I Started from a place of Pauline ignorance (To know nothing save Christ and him crucified) It is from this Point that the Holy Spirit can teach us. The common thing among the seven visions is they all lead to the day of the LORD, They day of Thunder, lightning Great earthquakes and Great hailstones of the wrath of God, the winepress of his wrath, this is what I mean by aligning the seven thunders. All of a sudden, these things begin to line up, the darkness of the fourth trumpet leading to the blackness of the sixth seal, the parenthesis of Revelation 12, fits perfectly as the start of another vision, etc.

What I know is that this way of viewing revelation makes more sense to me than the old views which view it linearly, and I have to add nothing to the book, no parenthesis, no inuendo, no jot or tittle. There are in fact part of revelation that explain each other and add depth to the events that occur there.

I have heard your argument before RE: trumpets given after the seals opened, but you are assuming that time constrains the vision of John, it does not, you are just making the similar linear arguments against it.... I invite you to explore seeing it the way I do, you might see something amazing, The blessing of the book. Is old testament prophecy linear? any one who has studies OT prophecy knows it is not. The visions bounce from first advent to day of the LORD, back to near fulfillment for Israel back to Mesisanic prophecies all within a paragraph or two.

Last edited:

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
John was given seven visions each distinct from the other, My timeline comes from years of studying scripture being taught by the Holy Spirit, not men.

The HS did not teach you a trump can sound before the vials were all opened. I have shown how that is not possible, using scripture.

David H.

Aug 25, 2020
michigan
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The HS did not teach you a trump can sound before the vials were all opened. I have shown how that is not possible, using scripture.

I Posted the comment before i was done, please reread the entirety

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have heard your argument before RE: trumpets given after the seals opened, but you are assuming that time constrains the vision of John, it does not, you are just making the similar linear arguments against it

It's wiser to accept the order and way the HS gave it to John. One can make Revelation say whatever they want when they slice and dice it into something new.

David H.

Aug 25, 2020
michigan
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's wiser to accept the order and way the HS gave it to John. One can make Revelation say whatever they want when they slice and dice it into something new.

Like I said, linear thinking has to add to the text things such as parenthesis, to explain away the contradiction therein. I do not need any. I Invite you to explore this way of reading it, you can always go back to your linear thinking. It takes wisdom to see things three dimensionally.

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And if we are going to reach "unity of knowledge", it will be by reading the Bible in it's "plain sense" way.

Much love!

Reactions: dev553344

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And the sixth angel sounded, and I heard a voice from the four horns of the golden altar which is befora thirde God, Saying to the sixth angel which had the trumpet, Loose the four angels which are bound in the great river Euphrates. Revelation 9:13-14

And the sixth angel poured out his vial upon the great river Euphrates; and the water thereof was dried up, that the way of the kings of the east might be prepared. Revelation 16:12

Water usage by Turkey and Syria have virtually dried up the Euphrates River in southern Syria and Iraq, combined with severe drought in these countries.

These four fallen angels bound there will lead an army of 200 million demon possessed horsemen that will kill a third part of mankind.

The drying up of the Euphrates is a visible prophecy we will see.... I Believe we are getting near to the fulfillment of these things.

We may see a literal... drying up of the Euphrates river in some places, but the Revelation 9 Scripture is using the idea as a metaphor for something else.

The 6th Trumpet - 2nd Woe period represents the "great tribulation" period of the latter 1260 days of Revelation 11. It begins on Revelation 9:13 and flows all the way to Revelation 11:14. Jesus returns on the 7th Trumpet - 3rd Woe.

The Euphrates river per the Old Testament was the most northern border of the lands that God promised to Abraham and his seed, per Genesis 15. So metaphorically as it is used in Revelation 9, it represents the day when Satan and his host are defeated in Heaven with the war of Revelation 12:7-9, and are booted out of the Heavenly down to earth among us, which points to the time of the coming false-Christ and the tribulation at the end.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Autistic, dyslexic, and dysnomic minds also help! We're spatial!

:)

Much love!
No sir my friend . THE HOLY GHOST IS ALL WE NEED . For no man can learn from GOD by the carnal mind .
NO man . cant even come unto HIM by the carnal mind . The carnal mind is ENMITY with GOD .
ALL WE NEED is CHRIST , all WE NEED IS the COMFORTER HE GIVETH UNTO THE LAMBS .
Now lift those hands up and let the LORD be praised and thanked . I keep it real simple .
AS , by grace and grace alone , i have learned I CAN nor would know ANYTHING LEST GOD REVEALS IT .
That is right , I am nothing my friend . MY Dependance is totally upon GOD . ALL i can do is fail , fall and be decieved
WERE IT NOT FOR GOD . I make no bones about seeming dumb to folks . I had rather look a fool
to the wisdom of this world than to be a FOOL in the sight of GOD .
HE alone is all we need . HE alone is by how we recieve , know anything . NOW HANDS UP , ITS LORD PRAISING TIME IN THE BUIDLING .
Let he who seems to be wise in this world become a FOOL to its wisdom that HE Indeed may become wise .
FOR the wisdom of man , of this world is foolishness unto GOD . HE IS OUR HOPE . Now lift those hands up .
I hope that encouraged you my friend . POINT TO GOD ,POINT TO CHRIST . HE alone is our only hope and only salvation
He is the wisdom we need and HE has given the lambs THE SPIRIT which guides us into all truth . NOW AGAIN lift those hands up
and let all that has breath praise and thank the glorious LORD .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No sir my friend . THE HOLY GHOST IS ALL WE NEED .
I'm talking about "thinking in three dimensions". Something very different from interpreting the Bible by the leading of the Holy Spirit. Not really related at all. But very useful when figuring out where things can fit in the fridge!

Much love!

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Like I said, linear thinking has to add to the text things such as parenthesis, to explain away the contradiction therein. I do not need any. I Invite you to explore this way of reading it, you can always go back to your linear thinking. It takes wisdom to see things three dimensionally.

No, it doesn't. You can either accept the text as written, or re-write it in your own imaginary 3D image. All seals are opened before any trumpet is sounded. That is biblical fact.

Reactions: No Pre-TB

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Euphrates is drying up, fulfilling the sixth trumpet prophecy
OP^

The Euphrates is not drying up. That is “junk science alarming their projection”.

The Great Tribulation coming down from Heaven has NOT begun.
7 Seals have not been opened.
7 Trumps have not been sounded.
5 Vials have not been poured out.

Rev 16:
[12] And the sixth angel poured out his vial upon the great river Euphrates; and the water thereof was dried up, that the way of the kings of the east might be prepared.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm more interested in the dry Euphrates actually. This signals certain events and means that the Lords return is near. And probably that angels are watching us now.

I believe the drying up of the Euphrates is a long ways off, and in preparation of Nations Coming AGAINST Jesus’ Earthly Kingdom, nearing the End of Jesus’ 1,000 year reign.

And yes, in shallow areas of the Euphrates water has evaporated in the extreme heat, and lack of rain. And yes, the level of the mid -stream Euphrates has lowered from extreme heat, lack of rain and damning.

Extreme heat and lack of rain, affects the level of my ponds as well.