The Extremes of Doomsday Teaching Without UR

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Harold

Nov 11, 2022
Canada
jesus-saves-all.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Alongside Bible verses, I also like showing my sister and mother news articles. This story released, at the time of writing this.

Lori Vallow's chilling messages detailing gruesome plans for children

Lori Vallow GUILTY of killing her children buried in pet cemetery

Chad Daybell was a Mormon futurist doomsday teacher who published books about the apocalypse. He told his wife, Lori Vallow, about this. Then she thought the souls of her children were replaced by evil spirits, "zombies" as she calls it, and committed the sin of murdering them.

Exodus 20:13 You shall not murder.

And the Lord tells us to protect our children. A mom should not murder their own children. Any parent should not physically harm their own children at all in fact.
Ephesians 6:4 Fathers, do not provoke your children to anger, but bring them up in the discipline and instruction of the Lord.

It’s the responsibility of all parents to love their children. Murdering people, physically abusing them, is not love!
Psalm 127:3 Behold, children are a heritage from the Lord, the fruit of the womb a reward.

1 John 3:15 Everyone who hates his brother is a murderer, and you know that no murderer has eternal life abiding in him.

All murderers will suffer the natural consequence of their hate, which is death. There is a punishment for sin. However, eventually, they will become believers in Christ Jesus and thus gain eternal (aionios) life.

All humans have sin, whether it’s murder, adultery, bearing false witness, etc. And in God’s eyes, He’s the standard, sin = sin. No matter what the sin committed was, sin is always evil! It’s always wrong to disobey God! Because God = Life. And disobedience to God, sin = death.

This is the danger of doomsday teachings. Both members of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. I did not think about it before, but now as a preterist, I've realized the dangers of futurism.

I have my friend Larry LaRue to thank. I first met him on a Zoom call for the Hope For All Fellowship, which teaches Universal Reconciliation. The Biblical truth that all people will eventually become believers in Christ and thus all people will be universally reconciled with the LORD God. All humans have sin, thus all humans will be made clean of their sins by faith alone in Jesus Christ. Thus, Jesus Christ will make everyone perfectly clean with His righteousness and thus all people will go to Heaven. Jesus is the only way to Heaven! And therefore, everyone will believe in Jesus and be permanently saved.
1 Timothy 2:3-6: "This is good, and it is pleasing in the sight of God our Savior, who desires all people to be saved and to come to the knowledge of the truth. For there is one God, and there is one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus, who gave himself as a ransom for all, which is the testimony given at the proper time."

I have known about 70 AD since before meeting him, but thanks to our emails back and forth, I was able to study the scripture more effectively. Thus, like him who is a full preterist, I came to the conclusion that full preterism is true. This happened just within this year, 2023, in fact.

But I believe that full UR preterism, which is defined as all the eschatological events necessary for the universal reconciliation of mankind being already fulfilled, is beneficial. Of course, there is still suffering that we experience now, troubles. But nothing as big as the Great Tribulation which occurred around the Destruction of Temple era and the Second Coming of Christ, which already happened in 70 AD. I have a section on my website which talks about the proofs of Preterism here: https://jesus-saves-all.com/Preterism.htm

That is a recent page, because I discovered Preterism after having already made my website. Yes, I admit, I was a futurist before. But then I realized that preterism is in fact true. There was a time where I thought the rapture was coming in the past, that was when I was younger. But when did the rapture happen? Around 70 AD, so the rapture has already occurred. But for me, that’s a huge relief off my mind.

I wish I learned about preterism when I was younger, because maybe I would have worried less about the end times back then. But that worry, like in this case with the sinful crime of murder, could have been prevented by properly informing people the truth about scripture. So that’s why I believe it’s important to tell others about preterism and why I make this post. Compared to other sections on my site, Preterism is definitely the newest one, so compared to the other articles I’ve typed, I guess I’ll have to catch up on content for this area in a sense.

I also mentioned Universal Reconiliation UR above for a reason. Chad Daybell and Lori Vallow saw themselves as the only 144,000 people that would be saved. This shows the danger of ECT/CI and how UR is the cURe.
Maybe if both of these people understood that truth of Christian Universalism, that everyone would be saved, she would not have committed the sin of murdering her own children. Because eternal conscious torment is a horrifying belief, to have that concept is your mind is torturous. And really, only 144,000 people are saved? The Lord Almighty of all mankind can only save 144,000 of His creation?
Like I showed in the Timothy verse above, Lord Jesus “desires all people to be saved”. The Lord is Almighty, yet how come He is unable to accomplish His desire of saving all people? Why would God have to conform to such a randomly specifically small number like 144,000.
It’s because that number, 144,000, comes from a misinterpretation of the Book of Revelations. The apocalypse already happened in 70 AD, there is no reason to worry about those end times, they already happened. And there is no reason to worry about being tortured forever, because the Lord is not angry forever and He will save all people!
Preterism and UR together could have prevented this tragedy on the news, therefore I will continue to promote both of these Biblical truths together my friends, in order to hopefully prevent future tragedies like this from occurring.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Alongside Bible verses, I also like showing my sister and mother news articles. This story released, at the time of writing this.

Lori Vallow's chilling messages detailing gruesome plans for children

Lori Vallow GUILTY of killing her children buried in pet cemetery

Chad Daybell was a Mormon futurist doomsday teacher who published books about the apocalypse. He told his wife, Lori Vallow, about this. Then she thought the souls of her children were replaced by evil spirits, "zombies" as she calls it, and committed the sin of murdering them.

Exodus 20:13 You shall not murder.

And the Lord tells us to protect our children. A mom should not murder their own children. Any parent should not physically harm their own children at all in fact.
Ephesians 6:4 Fathers, do not provoke your children to anger, but bring them up in the discipline and instruction of the Lord.

It’s the responsibility of all parents to love their children. Murdering people, physically abusing them, is not love!
Psalm 127:3 Behold, children are a heritage from the Lord, the fruit of the womb a reward.

1 John 3:15 Everyone who hates his brother is a murderer, and you know that no murderer has eternal life abiding in him.

All murderers will suffer the natural consequence of their hate, which is death. There is a punishment for sin. However, eventually, they will become believers in Christ Jesus and thus gain eternal (aionios) life.

All humans have sin, whether it’s murder, adultery, bearing false witness, etc. And in God’s eyes, He’s the standard, sin = sin. No matter what the sin committed was, sin is always evil! It’s always wrong to disobey God! Because God = Life. And disobedience to God, sin = death.

This is the danger of doomsday teachings. Both members of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. I did not think about it before, but now as a preterist, I've realized the dangers of futurism.

I have my friend Larry LaRue to thank. I first met him on a Zoom call for the Hope For All Fellowship, which teaches Universal Reconciliation. The Biblical truth that all people will eventually become believers in Christ and thus all people will be universally reconciled with the LORD God. All humans have sin, thus all humans will be made clean of their sins by faith alone in Jesus Christ. Thus, Jesus Christ will make everyone perfectly clean with His righteousness and thus all people will go to Heaven. Jesus is the only way to Heaven! And therefore, everyone will believe in Jesus and be permanently saved.
1 Timothy 2:3-6: "This is good, and it is pleasing in the sight of God our Savior, who desires all people to be saved and to come to the knowledge of the truth. For there is one God, and there is one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus, who gave himself as a ransom for all, which is the testimony given at the proper time."

I have known about 70 AD since before meeting him, but thanks to our emails back and forth, I was able to study the scripture more effectively. Thus, like him who is a full preterist, I came to the conclusion that full preterism is true. This happened just within this year, 2023, in fact.

But I believe that full UR preterism, which is defined as all the eschatological events necessary for the universal reconciliation of mankind being already fulfilled, is beneficial. Of course, there is still suffering that we experience now, troubles. But nothing as big as the Great Tribulation which occurred around the Destruction of Temple era and the Second Coming of Christ, which already happened in 70 AD. I have a section on my website which talks about the proofs of Preterism here: https://jesus-saves-all.com/Preterism.htm

That is a recent page, because I discovered Preterism after having already made my website. Yes, I admit, I was a futurist before. But then I realized that preterism is in fact true. There was a time where I thought the rapture was coming in the past, that was when I was younger. But when did the rapture happen? Around 70 AD, so the rapture has already occurred. But for me, that’s a huge relief off my mind.

I wish I learned about preterism when I was younger, because maybe I would have worried less about the end times back then. But that worry, like in this case with the sinful crime of murder, could have been prevented by properly informing people the truth about scripture. So that’s why I believe it’s important to tell others about preterism and why I make this post. Compared to other sections on my site, Preterism is definitely the newest one, so compared to the other articles I’ve typed, I guess I’ll have to catch up on content for this area in a sense.

I also mentioned Universal Reconiliation UR above for a reason. Chad Daybell and Lori Vallow saw themselves as the only 144,000 people that would be saved. This shows the danger of ECT/CI and how UR is the cURe.
Maybe if both of these people understood that truth of Christian Universalism, that everyone would be saved, she would not have committed the sin of murdering her own children. Because eternal conscious torment is a horrifying belief, to have that concept is your mind is torturous. And really, only 144,000 people are saved? The Lord Almighty of all mankind can only save 144,000 of His creation?
Like I showed in the Timothy verse above, Lord Jesus “desires all people to be saved”. The Lord is Almighty, yet how come He is unable to accomplish His desire of saving all people? Why would God have to conform to such a randomly specifically small number like 144,000.
It’s because that number, 144,000, comes from a misinterpretation of the Book of Revelations. The apocalypse already happened in 70 AD, there is no reason to worry about those end times, they already happened. And there is no reason to worry about being tortured forever, because the Lord is not angry forever and He will save all people!
Preterism and UR together could have prevented this tragedy on the news, therefore I will continue to promote both of these Biblical truths together my friends, in order to hopefully prevent future tragedies like this from occurring.
Hell will be filled with people who don't believe in Hell.

Matthew 13
49 So it will be at the end of the age. The angels will come forth, separate the wicked from among the just,
50 and cast them into the furnace of fire. There will be wailing and gnashing of teeth.