The Eyes of the Lord

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

whirlwind

Nov 8, 2007
Psalms 33:18-19 Behold, the eye of the LORD is upon them that fear Him, upon them that hope in His mercy; To deliver their soul from death, and to keep them alive in famine. The famine for end times is.... Amos 8:11 Behold, the days come, saith the Lord GOD, that I will send a famine in the land, not a famine of bread, nor a thirst for water, but of hearing the words of the LORD: The eye of the Lord keeps us from the famine of false teaching. The eye of the Lord therefore...teaches truth and we will hear His Words. Who is the "eye of the Lord?" Zechariah 3:9 For behold the stone that I have laid before Joshua; upon one stone shall be seven eyes: behold, I will engrave the graving thereof, saith the LORD of hosts, and I will remove the iniquity of that land in one day. 4:10 For who hath despised the day of small things? for they shall rejoice, and shall see the plummet in the hand of Zerubbabel with those seven; they are the eyes of the LORD, which run to and fro through the whole earth. Zerubbabel represents our Savior, our Rock...the One Stone upon which the seven eyes are engraved. The seven are the eyes of the Lord and they represent His very elect, His "man child." The number seven means... The great number seven, the number of spiritual perfection. A number which, therefore, occupies so large a place in the works, and especially in the Word of God as being inspired by the Holy Spirit. ~ Numbers in Scripture, E.W. Bullinger The seven eyes are the spiritually perfect number He chooses....no matter how many they are literally. They are His very elect of end times ...they are His eyes of fire.... Revelation 1:14 His head and his hairs were white like wool, as white as snow; and His eyes were as a flame of fire; 19:12 His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself.