The Fake "Charities" of the Left

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

River Jordan

Jan 30, 2014
TVoT,

But to you, apparently Christians ridiculing younger Christians is just fine. :rolleyes: And of course we see the "This person doesn't believe exactly as I do...she must not be a Christian!!!"

So predictable.

sojourner4Christ

sojourning non-citizen
May 23, 2014

Sojourner, sorry. I can't deal with somebody who says, "I never said that" after you did indeed say that.
Either post proof of your claim or relegate yourself to the liar’s bin.

If one won’t take up arms with you and join you in your physical battle against another poster here, you invoke the “I can’t deal with him” copout. Your rage has blinded you and is destroying you.

It certainly makes fruitful discussion unlikely.
That is where you sit at the moment -- stuck in a prison of your own device. The Lord says we are to come over to him, where his burden is easy and his yoke is light.

It certainly makes fruitful discussion unlikely.
Rage does that to a man.

Oh....and it's also difficult to taken anyone seriously who claims that paying income tax is voluntary.
I don’t pay any. But if you want to keep paying, then by all means do not let the truth stop you from paying.

Jesus stressed the point that the children of God are free from taxation -- but not if you’re double dipping, not if you’re also looking to Caesar. No man can serve two masters.

This Vale Of Tears

Indian Papist
Jun 13, 2013
Idaho
River Jordan said:
TVoT,

But to you, apparently Christians ridiculing younger Christians is just fine. :rolleyes: And of course we see the "This person doesn't believe exactly as I do...she must not be a Christian!!!"

So predictable.
You finally gave away your gender after "not telling"?

The other side of that argument is the fatally flawed notion that Christian can mean just about anything, and can apply to anyone regardless of what they actually believe and how their values run contrary to the righteousness of God.

But perhaps you're too much like my wife for me to be objective (yeah, she's pretty liberal), and now that I know you're a woman, that much is becoming clear to me....

So I take back what I said.

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
thankfully, this place is one of the last places in society where such backward thinking about the state of the environment , humanity, and science - it is certainly dying out. Too bad some believe this toxic way of thinking is mandatory for Christians. Well, at least you can tune in to ACN, TVOT - dr stan will commiserate with you....

This Vale Of Tears

Indian Papist
Jun 13, 2013
Idaho
aspen said:
thankfully, this place is one of the last places in society where such backward thinking about the state of the environment , humanity, and science - it is certainly dying out. Too bad some believe this toxic way of thinking is mandatory for Christians. Well, at least you can tune in to ACN, TVOT - dr stan will commiserate with you....
What's mandatory for Christians is to care for people, not whales. The demonic Left, devoid of all knowledge of God, has forsaken charities that care for people in preference to fake causes to "save the earth", but ultimately play into an international power struggle for world domination. Christians being so deceived by Satan that they serve his cause instead of God's all of their lives won't go to hell for it...but they're sure to be embarrassed when they realize they've been kicking soccer goals for the other team.

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
the other team? Since when is the Devil worthy to play as an equal against God? you sure have an inflated view of Satan.....he probably likes that

This Vale Of Tears

Indian Papist
Jun 13, 2013
Idaho
aspen said:
the other team? Since when is the Devil worthy to play as an equal against God? you sure have an inflated view of Satan.....he probably likes that
Whenever you deflect, I assume that you lack any further robust riposte and that I've one the argument. Yes it's possible to win these little debates, the only ones denying that are the ones who always lose.