The Fake "Charities" of the Left

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

This Vale Of Tears

Indian Papist
Jun 13, 2013
Idaho
I was doing some shopping in the Boise Co-op one day. At the cash register, shoppers are given the option of donating to charity. If you agreed to it, you were given a wooden coin you could toss in one of 5 different jars, each a different "charity". Among the choices were things like saving the rain forest, stopping the fur trade, global warming, etc.

No humanitarian causes whatsoever. None.

The Bible says that in the last days, people would have a "form of godliness" a substitute for the real thing. I've noticed when liberals talk about their good deeds, it's always in terms of trying to save the planet, or the animals, in causes that, when closely examined, don't really make any difference whatsoever. What vain effort is channeled into stopping global warming if indeed global warming is a myth!

And these yuppy, stuck up, college types who think they're being so wonderful, are in fact no earthly good whatsoever. What's sad is that it wasn't always this way. Liberals used to join the peace corps, volunteer at the homeless shelter, or bring food to starving people in Africa. They weren't trying to save the earth, they were trying to save people. There are still some that do. I know one woman who dedicates her life to educating women in Asia about the sex slave trade so they don't become victims of it. So yes, I happily acknowledge there are some liberals (which she definitely was) who believe people are more important than whales. She's Jewish by the way, and it seems to me that believers in God are the ones that think PEOPLE are important.

In a way it's not surprising that youth today growing up without the knowledge of God don't know what real charity is.

sojourner4Christ

sojourning non-citizen
May 23, 2014
... donating to charity....Among the choices were things like saving the rain forest, stopping the fur trade,... save the planet, or the animals,... stopping global warming... save the earth...whales...
Firstly, those ‘charitable’ corporations soliciting money from us are allowed to apply only 3% of the total collected directly to the ‘cause’ being promoted. And such is completely ‘legal’ under Caesar’s current tax laws.

Secondly, and most importantly, we’re seeing Satan being venerated before our eyes. It’s not Creator worship, it’s creature worship.

Everyone knows God exists; God has made it obvious. But men will to follow unrighteousness. Thus they... “became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools, And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things. ...Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator...” (Romans first chap.).

These are of the New Age “hug a tree,” Mother Earth variety.

...No humanitarian causes whatsoever. None.
While I understand your intended meaning, those ‘charities’ are actually 100% “humanitarian” i.e. ‘man is god.’ And since man is a part of the creation, as are animals and everything outside of God, we’re talking about humanitarianism as idolatry. Thus, to rephrase your statement above, “...No real charity whatsoever.”

...a "form of godliness" a substitute for the real thing....
“...from such turn away.” (2 Tim. 3:5)

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
saving the animals and saving the planet is important because humans live on the planet and humans are also wrecking it.

This Vale Of Tears

Indian Papist
Jun 13, 2013
Idaho
sojourner4Christ said:
Firstly, those ‘charitable’ corporations soliciting money from us are allowed to apply only 3% of the total collected directly to the ‘cause’ being promoted. And such is completely ‘legal’ under Caesar’s current tax laws.

Secondly, and most importantly, we’re seeing Satan being venerated before our eyes. It’s not Creator worship, it’s creature worship.

Everyone knows God exists; God has made it obvious. But men will to follow unrighteousness. Thus they... “became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools, And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things. ...Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator...” (Romans first chap.).

These are of the New Age “hug a tree,” Mother Earth variety.

While I understand your intended meaning, those ‘charities’ are actually 100% “humanitarian” i.e. ‘man is god.’ And since man is a part of the creation, as are animals and everything outside of God, we’re talking about humanitarianism as idolatry. Thus, to rephrase your statement above, “...No real charity whatsoever.”

“...from such turn away.” (2 Tim. 3:5)
So much of what goes on today brings to mind Romans chapter 1, I agree.
aspen said:
saving the animals and saving the planet is important because humans live on the planet and humans are also wrecking it.
If global warming is indeed false, then we're not "wrecking the planet". So much of environmentalism is predicated on Al Gore's Manbearpig that it all stands to fall into a heap of ashes when we finally figure out that man is incapable of warming the globe.

sojourner4Christ

sojourning non-citizen
May 23, 2014
If global warming is indeed false, then we're not "wrecking the planet".
Okay, let’s put this “global warming” bogeyman to rest, once and for all.

There is a group of organizations that connect into the British-based secret society called The Round Table.

The real controllers and funders were, and are, the House of Rothschild, the banking dynasty which is at the heart of so much of the global conspiracy. This is not an anti-Jewish remark because the Rothschilds claim to be Jewish. The Rothschilds have manipulated Jewish people more than any other!

There are many more elite groups within its web, but these "Round Table" organizations are a key part of its day-to-day manipulation of politics, banking, business, the military (especially NATO), "education,” and so on.

These organizations have among their number the top people in global politics, business, banking, military, media, "education" and so forth. These are the channels through which the same global policies are coordinated outside of public knowledge through apparently unconnected countries, political parties, and institutions.

Briefly, the network was created to advance through the 20th century and beyond the Illuminati agenda for the centralized control of Planet Earth.

The upper levels of secret societies like the Freemasons, Knights of Malta, etc., connect into this Round Table web also:

round_table05_01.jpg

Note the Club of Rome in the image above. It was founded in 1968. This secretive organization, utilizing “environment” and “eugenics” fronts, admitted manufacturing the global warming threat in 1990. The Club of Rome is still pushing the same hoax today, with its issuance of an alarmist report predicting a catastrophic rise in temperatures that will decimate the planet.

On page 75 of their 1990 publication entitled The First Global Revolution, the organization outlined how they would manufacture ecological scares in order to manipulate the public into accepting the imposition of a dictatorial world government run by them.

“In searching for a common enemy against whom we can unite, we came up with the idea that pollution, the threat of global warming, water shortages, famine and the like would fit the bill…. All these dangers are caused by human intervention… The real enemy, then, is humanity itself,” states the report.

The passage appears under a sub headline entitled, “The common enemy of humanity is Man.”

For those who are stickers for documentation, you can easily read page 75 of The Club of Rome’s report for yourself here.

This Vale Of Tears

Indian Papist
Jun 13, 2013
Idaho
This is the point, Sojourner, that liberals think they're being good global citizens by pouring their efforts, attentions, and most of all money into "causes" that are nothing more than avenues by which global control is sought. The charities I give to directly help PEOPLE in other nations and I know this for a fact, having done my homework, but many duped liberals go about congratulating themselves on how good they are contributing to causes that do nothing for the earth or for people. Summed up, they are no earthly good whatsoever.

And what galls me is that the Left continues to manufacture these "crisises" that turn out to be false. In the 1970's it was the Population Bomb, DDT, and global cooling. In the 1980's we were on the verge of running out of oil (it turns out the exact OPPOSITE is true) and now we have Manbearpig which is also a myth by all objective standards. These liars never get called on their record. In a just world, they would never be listened to because every apocalypse they predicted turned out to be false.

River Jordan

Jan 30, 2014
You sound like an old man TVoT...."These dang kids today, with their loud music, strange hair, and mother earth charities!!!!" :p

What's next? Gonna yell that they won't stay off your lawn? ;)

sojourner4Christ

sojourning non-citizen
May 23, 2014

...liberals think they're being good global citizens...they are contributing to causes that do nothing for the earth or for people. Summed up, they are no earthly good whatsoever.
If that’s true, then it’s a small jump to justify the next step e.g. simply voting or via other means, to kill off the liberals (or Muslims, or Jews, or... -- pick the enemy you need). I can see you are angry, so am I. You know something is not quite right; so do I. We can be angry but we’re not to sin. The problem does not lie with “liberals.”

“Liberals” and “conservatives” are yet another two images funded into existence by the same ruling elite, to give people the illusion of choice while keeping them in prison. Both “sides” answer to the same ruling elite! Adolph Hitler drove vehicles manufactured by Henry Ford! ‘But hey, I get to vote every four years, so I must be free!’ lol He who votes, determines nothing; he who counts the votes, determines everything.

And what galls me is that the Left continues to manufacture these "crisises" that turn out to be false.
It's the same story here. The perpetrator is much larger than the “left” or the “right” pretexts he has funded into existence.

Satan is the god of this present world. We need to focus on the bigger picture. We need to focus less on the things of the world, and more on the liberty that has been made available to those of us who are in Christ Jesus.

You sound like an old man TVoT...."These dang kids today, with their loud music, strange hair, and mother earth charities!!!!" :p

When fantasy dominates reality, anyone who questions the fantasy will be considered subversive, insane, or even criminal. It may be difficult to believe that a secret cabal exists that modifies behavior invisibly, channels basic value systems, and manages human motives in the interest of special power structures. In spite of the evidence presented, most Americans will still find it difficult to believe that their trusted, high-credibility information sources long ago betrayed them into the hands of profit-hungry psychopaths who have quietly researched, developed, and exhaustively applied technologies that now appear to be driving larger and larger segments of the population into pathological (psychotic) behaviors[SIZE=10pt].[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt].[/SIZE]

This Vale Of Tears

Indian Papist
Jun 13, 2013
Idaho
River Jordan said:

Let me guess. You too pour your money into fake charities and then pat yourself on the back for all the "good" you do. Even your attack betrays your own complicity in this.
sojourner4Christ said:

If that’s true, then it’s a small jump to justify the next step e.g. simply voting or via other means, to kill off the liberals (or Muslims, or Jews, or... -- pick the enemy you need). I can see you are angry, so am I. You know something is not quite right; so do I. We can be angry but we’re not to sin. The problem does not lie with “liberals.”

“Liberals” and “conservatives” are yet another two images funded into existence by the same ruling elite, to give people the illusion of choice while keeping them in prison. Both “sides” answer to the same ruling elite! Adolph Hitler drove vehicles manufactured by Henry Ford! ‘But hey, I get to vote every four years, so I must be free!’ lol He who votes, determines nothing; he who counts the votes, determines everything.

It's the same story here. The perpetrator is much larger than the “left” or the “right” pretexts he has funded into existence.

Satan is the god of this present world. We need to focus on the bigger picture. We need to focus less on the things of the world, and more on the liberty that has been made available to those of us who are in Christ Jesus.

[SIZE=10pt].[/SIZE]
I disagree with your denial of the polarity that exists that can be readily identifiable. "The heavens suffer violence and the violent take it by force" Jesus taught us. There is a pitched battle with two sides that are diametrically opposed, and that conflict plays out in the political and social realms too, which is why some people promote evil and others promote the good. Jesus promised us not peace, but a sword, to divide us one from the other, a division that even affects families......believe me I know!

One of the greatest tricks of the enemy is not allowing himself to be defined, lest we understand where the battle lines are drawn. It's why Leftists in America continually refuse to define who the enemy is we're fighting against. Contrast this to Ronald Reagan, a righteous president, who described the Soviet Union as an "evil empire". So no, I categorically reject your attempt to discourage me from defining the battle, who the enemy is, and where we should focus our efforts.

So let me state emphatically, there is a Left and a Right in this country, a polarization of philosophy that cannot be ignored. The Left exalts itself against the knowledge of God, perverts justice, enslaves the human soul, empowers tyrannical government, and serves the god of this world. I know who the enemy is. I'm sorry you don't.

River Jordan

Jan 30, 2014
This Vale Of Tears said:
Let me guess. You too pour your money into fake charities and then pat yourself on the back for all the "good" you do. Even your attack betrays your own complicity in this.
Let me guess. You drive around in your truck all day listening to right-wing talk radio tell you all about those evil libruhls....and you've fully drunk the Kool-Aid.

This Vale Of Tears

Indian Papist
Jun 13, 2013
Idaho
I don't need somebody who believes that man descended from crap flinging apes to tell me I've "drunk the kool aid". In fact, I'll continue to make sure I'm out of throwing distance from you.

sojourner4Christ

sojourning non-citizen
May 23, 2014
My response is in orange text.

I disagree with your denial of the polarity that exists that can be readily identifiable. I haven’t ‘denied’ anything. The point is that your enemy is not “the left.” And I simply explained how the real enemy uses the strategy known as the Hegalian Dialectic in foisting two opposing views (both in the pit) and then gets you to argue for ‘middle ground.’ -- when you should have rejected both views as ungodly at the first instance. Thus the real enemy takes two steps forward and only one backward -- thus always moving forward with his agenda. "The heavens suffer violence and the violent take it by force" Jesus taught us. Yes! How can “the heavens” (a spiritual reality) be ‘taken’ by anything physical? Answer: It can’t, because the battle is not a physical “left vs. right” -- it’s spiritual! There is a pitched battle with two sides that are diametrically opposed, and that conflict plays out in the political and social realms too, which is why some people promote evil and others promote the good. Yes, again, the battle is spiritual -- not a “left vs. right” physical battle. Jesus promised us not peace, but a sword, to divide us one from the other, a division that even affects families......believe me I know! Of course! It won’t do you any good swatting mosquitoes in the kitchen when you’ve left the back door screen open.

One of the greatest tricks of the enemy is not allowing himself to be defined, lest we understand where the battle lines are drawn. Of course! And The Holy Bible has defined that enemy for us. And that enemy is spiritual -- not physical. It's why Leftists in America “Leftists” is a label invented by that enemy. Do not let that enemy continue to blind you to the spiritual reality. Fight spiritual with spiritual! continually refuse to define who the enemy is we're fighting against. Contrast this to Ronald Reagan, a righteous president, who described the Soviet Union as an "evil empire". So no, I categorically reject your attempt to discourage me from defining the battle, who the enemy is, and where we should focus our efforts. Rather, I’ve shown you, and the Holy Bible has shown you, precisely who your enemy is. And it isn’t me, River Jordan, or Ronald Reagan.

So let me state emphatically, there is a Left and a Right in this country, a polarization of philosophy that cannot be ignored. The Left exalts itself against the knowledge of God, perverts justice, enslaves the human soul, empowers tyrannical government, and serves the god of this world. I know who the enemy is. I'm sorry you don't. You’re angry and passionate -- nothing wrong with those two emotions -- yet. Get off the mere physical (Satan’s kingdom) and get onto the spiritual (God’s kingdom); the battle is ‘up there,’ not 'down here.'

This Vale Of Tears

Indian Papist
Jun 13, 2013
Idaho
Sojourner, you're whole response seems to hinge on your misguided belief that the physical and spiritual never intersect, which is absolute nonsense. To hear you talk, you'd think we never engage in physical battles against evil. Satan puts out ideas in society which then are forged into policy and government action. That's how envy and hatred of Jews became the rounding up and slaughtering of Jews. And those forces weren't just stopped by what we did on our knees, but also by what we did on the beaches of Normandy.

To say that people can't be my enemy is to say that the Bible is lying when advising how we deal with our enemies. I can't love my enemies if I have my head in the sand pretending I don't have any, and since the Bible is certainly not telling us to love Satan or pray for Satan, those enemies are people, not spirits. I have enemies right here in this country who are attempting to steal the minds of my children, tax me out of my own home, punish me for holding to a Christian world view, and pass laws restricting what I can say and how I can practice my beliefs. It isn't up in the air that all this is happening, it's right here in the real world being staged by real people who serve their father, the devil.

So on it's face, your argument that our battle is strictly spiritual is ridiculous. In fact, neither are mutually exclusive, for the battle happens concomitant in both what we can see and what we can't see. You accuse me of exclusivity in my viewpoint, when in fact, it's you who is guilty of it.

To say there is no Left is to say that there is no devil. It's to claim that Jesus was lying in saying that Satan's kingdom is unified in it's opposition to the righteousness of God; meaning the very polarization that Jesus taught exists, you're attempting to convince me that I'm just making up, or being tricked into believing.

Don't tell me I'm not reading the Bible. Not only do I read it, I understand it.

River Jordan

Jan 30, 2014
This Vale Of Tears said:
I don't need somebody who believes that man descended from crap flinging apes to tell me I've "drunk the kool aid". In fact, I'll continue to make sure I'm out of throwing distance from you.
"You recognize evolution as valid science. Therefore I reject everything you say."

Now there's some critical thinking!! :rolleyes: :lol:

This Vale Of Tears

Indian Papist
Jun 13, 2013
Idaho
River Jordan said:
"You recognize evolution as valid science. Therefore I reject everything you say."

Now there's some critical thinking!! :rolleyes: :lol:
You need to speak louder. I can't hear you standing 100 feet away and I dare not risk approaching any closer.

sojourner4Christ

sojourning non-citizen
May 23, 2014
Sojourner, you're whole response seems to hinge on your misguided belief that the physical and spiritual never intersect, which is absolute nonsense. Of course they “intersect.” To hear you talk, you'd think we never engage in physical battles against evil. Try “physically” praying to your “spiritual” Father, i.e. drop to your knees (a “physical” act), talk aloud to the King (a “physical” act), and ask him (“physical” act) what he would have you to do (a “physical” act and/or a "spiritual" act) about your issue with the “left.” Satan puts out ideas in society which then are forged into policy and government action. Of course. That's how envy and hatred of Jews became the rounding up and slaughtering of Jews. Of course. Which do you love more -- your temporal life, or your eternal life? There are things in life worse than “physical” death. Get your priorities in order, then act! And those forces weren't just stopped by what we did on our knees, but also by what we did on the beaches of Normandy. Of course; self-defense is biblical; murder is not.

To say that people can't be my enemy I never said that. I said that scripture is clear that we don’t wrestle against flesh and blood. is to say that the Bible is lying when advising how we deal with our enemies. Pray for your enemies. I can't love my enemies if I have my head in the sand pretending I don't have any, Then stop pretending, and get your head out of the “leftist” sand and dress for “spiritual” success (Eph. chap. 6) . and since the Bible is certainly not telling us to love Satan or pray for Satan, those enemies are people, They are flesh, and we don’t wrestle against flesh. not spirits. I have enemies right here in this country who are attempting to steal the minds of my children Then get the TV and other worldly media out of your home. , tax me out of my own home Payment of income tax is voluntary; so why did you sign on for that program? What worldly voice did you listen to that told you that you must sign up for that program? , punish me for holding to a Christian world view All who live Godly in Christ will suffer persecution -- it goes with the territory! , and pass laws restricting what I can say and how I can practice my beliefs If you are not of the world, then those laws do not apply. But again, since no one would voluntarily sign on for a program that brings such bondage and death, and you have indeed signed on, deception was employed to get you to relinquish your liberty in Christ for that bondage. Don’t add insult to injury by chasing after their latest pretext e.g. “left vs. right.”. It isn't up in the air that all this is happening, it's right here in the real world being staged by real people who serve their father, the devil. Yep.

So on it's face, your argument that our battle is strictly spiritual is ridiculous. In fact, neither are mutually exclusive, for the battle happens concomitant in both what we can see and what we can't see. You accuse me of exclusivity in my viewpoint, when in fact, it's you who is guilty of it. Rather, overcome evil with good. AND get wise i.e. stop ignorantly supporting a worldly system and its leader who has bondage and death as his priority for you. Cease surrendering your status in Christ for the things of the world.

To say there is no Left Again, I never said that. is to say that there is no devil. It's to claim that Jesus was lying in saying that Satan's kingdom is unified in it's opposition to the righteousness of God; meaning the very polarization that Jesus taught exists, you're attempting to convince me that I'm just making up, or being tricked into believing. Oh, you have indeed been “tricked;” Satan doesn’t change a game plan that works. Deception is the name of the game.

Don't tell me I'm not reading the Bible I never said such a thing. . Not only do I read it, I understand it. It’s time to practice it.

This Vale Of Tears

Indian Papist
Jun 13, 2013
Idaho
River Jordan said:
It's sad to see you so angry at so much, so early in life. I'm in my mid-20's.
But of course you are. I'm taken aback because I've never experienced Christians ridiculing old people. And in fact, because Christians share the mind of Christ and his values, old people are very well esteemed, treasured even. In your case, I have to remind myself that you're a Leftist before anything else, showing the same haughty sneering contempt for the elderly that I've often seen coming from college age Leftist twits; and that is at loggerheads with the values of real Christians. Other than friendly badinage, I've never seen a Christian say the kinds of things you do about the elderly. I'm beginning to realize that my assumption that you're a fellow Christian may indeed be mistaken.
Sojourner, sorry. I can't deal with somebody who says, "I never said that" after you did indeed say that. It's like RJ demanding proof that Muslims support religious violence and then claim the proof was never given when it was. It seems integrity is in short supply, and people are unashamed these days of their intellectual dishonesty. It certainly makes fruitful discussion unlikely.

Oh....and it's also difficult to taken anyone seriously who claims that paying income tax is voluntary.