The Fall of Minneapolis

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Gabriel _Arch

Nov 16, 2023
Georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Chief lied under oath. It absolutely was part of the training for ALL Minneapolis police officers.

Watch the documentary and then you might be able to comment intelligently rather than looking like a complete partisan hack.
I've already commented intelligently.

While victim blaming and blame shifts and other nonsense compiled in a poorly made documentary isn't a credible counter to the actual evidence. Especially when Chauvin plead guilty to violation of Floyd's civil rights.

And btw, the so called never before seen bodycam video on the documentary is actually not new. And it was previously seen.

And a pathologist who never examined Floyd's body making any claims about Floyd and a rare tumor are also not credible.

There's more however, people in Minneapolis would not agree their city has fallen because of this case.

Chauvin had a record of bad conduct long before his latest and last encounter with Floyd. A documentary attempting to varnish bad policing with a bad documentary isn't a good idea when the claim it is all about truth and justice seems to obscure that very thing.

Chauvin and his accomplices earned their prison cells. We can all say that because our throats weren't under their body weight and knee.

Fentanyl didn't kill George Floyd. Derek Chauvin did!
That's the truth Chauvin will live with in a very small space for a very long time. It's more room than Floyd has at this very moment.

Defend killer cops by invoking sorry a badly produced poorly argued pov documentary? How much intelligence does that require?

Shame on you.

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I've already commented intelligently.

While victim blaming and blame shifts and other nonsense compiled in a poorly made documentary isn't a credible counter to the actual evidence. Especially when Chauvin plead guilty to violation of Floyd's civil rights.

And btw, the so called never before seen bodycam video on the documentary is actually not new. And it was previously seen.

And a pathologist who never examined Floyd's body making any claims about Floyd and a rare tumor are also not credible.

There's more however, people in Minneapolis would not agree their city has fallen because of this case.

Chauvin had a record of bad conduct long before his latest and last encounter with Floyd. A documentary attempting to varnish bad policing with a bad documentary isn't a good idea when the claim it is all about truth and justice seems to obscure that very thing.

Chauvin and his accomplices earned their prison cells. We can all say that because our throats weren't under their body weight and knee.

Fentanyl didn't kill George Floyd. Derek Chauvin did!
That's the truth Chauvin will live with in a very small space for a very long time. It's more room than Floyd has at this very moment.

Defend killer cops by invoking sorry a badly produced poorly argued pov documentary? How much intelligence does that require?

Shame on you.

Baloney.

Mind numbing, spoon fed narrative. Learn the facts. The documentary would help you with that if you weren’t so terrified of watching it.

Reactions: Eternally Grateful

Willy50

Apr 17, 2022
Pacific Northwest
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Baloney.

Mind numbing, spoon fed narrative. Learn the facts. The documentary would help you with that if you weren’t so terrified of watching it.
Mr E ... thanks for taking the time to watch it ... !!

Chauvin is 5'9" and weighs 140 lbs.

Floyd was 6'4" and 223 lbs.

The original autopsy report including toxicology performed at the time of death is here ...

Autopsy 2020-3700 Floyd | PDF | Coronary Circulation | Tetrahydrocannabinol

just a note that the report contains graphic descriptions of anatomy

Last edited:
Reactions: St. SteVen

SavedInHim

Jan 10, 2023
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I watched the video. I can't say if the maximal restraint technique (MRT) used by the police officers exacerbated Floyd's condition or not. It's clear his system was full of drugs and he lied about it. If he had just told the truth the officers my have handled the situation differently. But the police chief straight up lied on the stand when he said the MRT wasn't part of the officers' training. He was just covering his own butt and trying to avoid a lawsuit and more riots. Those officers should never have been found guilty; they were simply following the protocol they'd been taught.

St. SteVen

Feb 5, 2023
Minneapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Minneapolis elected former gang members and black panther associates that had promised to destroy the police in the city. The charges against Derick Chauvin were a part of them doing this. The riots were part of this, The biased news coverage was part of this. The lying about George Floyd, the suppression of police tapes, ... on and on …

I'm used to exposing corruption but this even surprises me …

I had all of the evidence except the background on the D.A., Judge, Police Chief and Mayor who were all evil players as is brought out in this new video.

This explains it all.

The Fall of Minneapolis | A Crowdfunded Documentary
Welcome to the forum.

Thanks for this topic and for providing the link to the documentary.
Never knew the whole story, but knew that we got it wrong.
Wonder why the FBI was involved. ??? What is their connection to BLM?

I lived in a first ring city of Minneapolis while this was happening.
Starting the day after GF's death, I noticed vehicles from across the nation
were pouring into our city, as indicated by the out-of-state vehicle plates.
And the suspicious-looking black windows. What were they hiding?

The destruction was not caused by Minnesotans for the most part.
It was an organized assault on our city that must have been planned
for months in advance. How was this anticipated?

/

Last edited:

Gabriel _Arch

Nov 16, 2023
Georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes,they all lied.
What page of the MPD training manual shows the MRT as applied by Chauvin? An image of that page would be ideal. Thanks.

Minneapolis police lieutenant who trained officers says Chauvin's tactic not an authorized use of force

Floyd isn't the MPD's first MRT fatality.

MRT not appropriate for someone already under control by restraints. (Obviously)

Willy50

Apr 17, 2022
Pacific Northwest
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Yes,they all lied.
What page of the MPD training manual shows the MRT as applied by Chauvin? An image of that page would be ideal. Thanks.

Minneapolis police lieutenant who trained officers says Chauvin's tactic not an authorized use of force

MRT not appropriate for someone already under control by restraints. (Obviously)

At 1.01:36 of the video Derek's mom shows us the manuals that he was given to use as reference to his training and the illustration of the technique is in that manual … there is the number “3” on the page with the illustration, … whether it is the page number or illustration number I do not know …

hope this helps …

Willy50

Apr 17, 2022
Pacific Northwest
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Welcome to the forum.

Thanks for this topic and for providing the link to the documentary.
Never knew the whole story, but knew that we got it wrong.
Wonder why the FBI was involved. ??? What is their connection to BLM?

I lived in a first ring city of Minneapolis while this was happening.
Starting the day after GF's death, I noticed vehicles from across the nation
were pouring into our city, as indicated by the out-of-state vehicle plates.
And the suspicious-looking black windows. What were they hiding?

The destruction was not caused by Minnesotans for the most part.
It was an organized assault on our city that must have been planned
for months in advance. How was this anticipated?

/
You are right, ... it was planned and you have some of the pieces ... you must trace it back ... I'd like to say more but this might be a little more than some can handle ...

St. SteVen

Feb 5, 2023
Minneapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are right, ... it was planned and you have some of the pieces ... you must trace it back ... I'd like to say more but this might be a little more than some can handle ...
You can PM me if you want to talk. Thanks.
Also curious about your interest in Minneapolis.
But, this is of national interest, obviously.

/

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes,they all lied.

The fact you are asking for this is proof you didn’t have the courage to watch the documentary. It’s part of the evidence that the jury was barred from seeing.

These two images are from the Minneapolis Police Department Training Manual. Police are trained to use this Maximum Restraint Technique to subdue and hold a handcuffed and yet non-compliant detainee until EMS arrives.

EMS was called within the first minute of them taking the handcuffed George Floydd to the ground. It took EMS 24 minutes to arrive.

741D7640-E63F-458A-BF72-BC1650632319.png6F7739A5-B8ED-4C25-9BAE-D4E495ACC71A.png

Gabriel _Arch

Nov 16, 2023
Georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The fact you are asking for this is proof you didn’t have the courage to watch the documentary. It’s part of the evidence that the jury was barred from seeing.

These two images are from the Minneapolis Police Department Training Manual. Police are trained to use this Maximum Restraint Technique to subdue and hold a handcuffed and yet non-compliant detainee until EMS arrives.

EMS was called within the first minute of them taking the handcuffed George Floydd to the ground. It took EMS 24 minutes to arrive.

View attachment 38934View attachment 38935

You can't answer. Don't try to avoid that fact.

You never watched the encounter video between Chauvin and Floyd.
You don't know what you're talking about.

St. SteVen

Feb 5, 2023
Minneapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You never watched the encounter video between Chauvin and Floyd.
You don't know what you're talking about.
Post it.

The first section of the documentary is ALL the body cam footage, from the police, of the arrest.
But you haven't seen it, right?

/

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Gabriel _Arch

Nov 16, 2023
Georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I can't answer what, exactly?

You asked for images from the Training Manual. I provided them.
No,those aren't Minnesota police training manual images.

Look up MN STAT 629.33 while your at it.

These are the Minnesota Police Training Manual link,image.

The actual manual is linked in the article below. Where in the manual does it state to apply the hold for 7 minutes? Nowhere. Nor was the restraint Chauvin applied like that in the manual.

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
5-311 USE OF NECK RESTRAINTS AND CHOKE HOLDS DEFINITIONS

I. Choke Hold: Deadly force option. Defined as applying direct pressure on person’s trachea or airway (front of the neck), blocking or obstructing the airway Neck Restraint: Non-deadly force option. Defined as compressing one or both sides of person’s neck with an arm or leg, without applying direct pressure to the trachea or airway (front of the neck). Only sworn employees who have received training from the MPD Training Unit are authorized to use neck restraints.

The MPD authorizes two types of neck restraints: Conscious Neck Restraint and Unconscious Neck Restraint. (04/16/12) Conscious Neck Restraint: The subject is placed in neck restraint with intent to control, and not to render the subject unconscious, by only applying light to moderate pressure.

Unconscious Neck Restraint: The subject is placed in neck restraint with the intention of rendering the person unconscious by applying adequate pressure.

PROCEDURES/REGULATIONS II.

A. The Conscious Neck Restraint may be used against subject who is actively resisting.
B. The Unconscious Neck Restraint shall only be applied in the following circumstances:
1. On subject who is exhibiting active aggression, or;
2. For life saving purposes, or;
3. On subject who is exhibiting active resistance in order to gain control of the subject; and if lesser attempts at control have been or would likely be ineffective.
C. Neck restraints shall not be used against subjects who are passively resisting as defined by policy. D. After Care Guidelines
1. After neck restraint or choke hold has been used on subject, sworn MPD employees shall keep them under close observation until they are released to medical or other law enforcement personnel.
2. An officer who has used neck restraint or choke hold shall inform individuals accepting custody of the subject, that the technique was used on the subject.

Gabriel _Arch

Nov 16, 2023
Georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

The actual manual is linked in the article below. Where in the manual does it state to apply the hold for 7 minutes? Nowhere. Nor was the restraint Chauvin applied like that in the manual.

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Those are the same images that I linked and posted. Are you delusional?

Their training instructed them to restrain the subject until EMS arrived on scene. How long did it take for EMS to arrive on scene?

I don't expect you to be able to answer that, since you haven't watched the documentary.

Gabriel _Arch

Nov 16, 2023
Georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Those are the same images that I linked and posted. Are you delusional?
You appear to be when you think that.

While others can see the difference.
Their training instructed them to restrain the subject until EMS arrived on scene.
My screenshots of the actual manual pages shows that's not true.
How long did it take for EMS to arrive on scene?
Which crew?
The first one that approached Floyd to check his vitals while Chauvin was still compressing his throat under his knee?
I don't expect you to be able to answer that, since you haven't watched the documentary.
You don't know what you're talking about yet you're fixated on that line.

Apparently the video did not educate you. Why would anyone waste their time? When,if you supposedly watched it,it taught you not a thing.