The Fall of Minneapolis

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Gabriel _Arch

Nov 16, 2023
Georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Now you are just embarrassing yourself. The MPD Training Manual was updated AFTER the George Floyd incident.

MRT was fully authorized at the time of the incident.
I'm not at all embarassed. You should be. You don't know what you're talking about. Even when the actual police manual PDF containing the Minnesota statute 629.33 as applied during the Chauvin-Floyd incident is available.

You also are incapable of reason. The documentary takes precedent apparently and that's another reason to not ever let that influence any rational intellects here.

What E is incapable of grasping,as he demonstrates in his own words repeatedly, is that the restraining technique Chauvin applied was ILLEGAL! Due to how Chauvin applied it,and for how long,and even in the presence of paramedics. Which is why a police chief can truthfully say what Chauvin did was not in the manual.

I know that won't reach you either. Because you watched the documentary.
My deepest sympathies .

You aren't qualified to speak to the actual facts in this case.

• Haha
Reactions: Mr E

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You appear to be when you think that.

While others can see the difference.

My screenshots of the actual manual pages shows that's not true.

Which crew?
The first one that approached Floyd to check his vitals while Chauvin was still compressing his throat under his knee?

You don't know what you're talking about yet you're fixated on that line.

Apparently the video did not educate you. Why would anyone waste their time? When,if you supposedly watched it,it taught you not a thing.

Pure denial.

1. After neck restraint or choke hold has been used on subject, sworn MPD employees shall keep them under close observation until they are released to medical or other law enforcement personnel.

An emergency dispatch log that showed the first call for emergency medical services at 8:20 p.m. — roughly 1 minute after Chauvin began pressing his knee into Floyd’s neck. Norton said he reached the ambulance where paramedics were trying to resuscitate Floyd at about 8:37 p.m.

That's 17 minutes after the original call for EMS.

Paramedics at Hennepin County Medical Center — roughly 3 miles (4.8 kilometers) from Floyd’s arrest — arrived just over 7 minutes after they were dispatched to the scene.

At first, the paramedics were told they were being sent to tend to a mouth injury and it was classified “Code 2,” which meant it was not life-threatening. Hennepin County has a response time standard of under 21 minutes for such calls.

After about 2 more minutes on scene, the paramedics requested aid from Fire.

About 2 minutes later, a fire department medical team was on its way from a station less than half a mile (0.64 kilometers) away.

So the ambulance is called in the first minute. They take 7 minutes to arrive. There's your 8 minutes of Chauvin using the authorized neck restraints MRT until EMS arrives.

Do the math. EMS was called within the first minute of the neck restraint being applied. It then took them 7 minutes to arrive, and they immediately loaded Floyd into the ambulance, and two minutes later asked for help from the Fire Department.... Rather than waiting on scene for that help to arrive, and rather than speeding directly to a hospital, instead, they made the decision to load and go and bizarrely, moved a few blocks away and parked to start attending to him. Sadly, they didn't inform Dispatch that they were relocating.

About 2 minutes later, a fire department medical team was on its way from a station less than half a mile (0.64 kilometers) away. But it takes Fire 11 minutes to find the ambulance, because they moved off-scene without informing Dispatch,

By the time the fire department arrived, the paramedics had moved the ambulance several blocks away and were attempting to resuscitate Floyd.

Reactions: L.A.M.B.

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are right, ... it was planned and you have some of the pieces ... you must trace it back ... I'd like to say more but this might be a little more than some can handle ...
Target. The woman who owned the bar that Chauvin and Floyd were bouncers at was laundering money.
She was on the board at Target and that's the first building "targeted" for demolition.
There's a lot of info out there you just have to do the research.
Flags are everywhere. You see how they all change colors at the same time?
BLM, Ukraine, Palestine....I wonder what all these have in common?
Antifa.
Sometimes red pills are hard to swallow.
I wonder what the next color flag that will be waving in the streets.
That woman Clarrise sure made off with a lot of money, baught herself a million dollar home.
The family got the biggest payout.. from the taxpayers.. even before they picked a jury for the trial.
No scams here...
I think Seattle and Portland with their CHAZ zones was crazy. They attacked a federal courthouse. Tried to barricade police inside and set it on fire.
Mostly peaceful protest mind you.
I watched live feeds 24/7 for 120 days and nights during the summer of love.
I listened to the live feeds from antifa while they was burning down the house..s
I watched them attack citizens trying to eat a meal on the sidewalk because of course during covid you couldn't eat inside.
And everybody had to wear masks and get vaxed, but these guys were somehow immune.

They made us stay home and watch the Congress give a criminal a ride in a golden casket.
Watch them kneel with their pretty scarves to BLM.
Put up bail to release arsonists from jail.
All in the name of Defund the Police.
But they say they never said that.

And the whole time this is happening the country is getting robbed blind.
There's a lot going on.
And some people see what they want to see. Some people see what they're told to see. and some people see the truth.
And don't you dare breath the name Soros you antisemitic biased racist bigot.

Although I know for a fact they were paid by him because I listened to conversations in the live feeds.
They were mad because they was promised a paycheck and they hadn't recieved it.
I tried to have a discussion with them, telling them they was being used. But this is what they were bred for, and they wouldn't listen.
And they're not listening still.

Some people believe that 2020 was a fair election. Some people believe that Jan 6th was an insurrection.
Some people believe that covid came from a wet market in china. And the jab is 100% safe and effective.

And no amount of facts or evidence will convince them otherwise.

Until it happens to them.

It's ok @Willy50 , you can show them but you can't make them see.

Hugs

St. SteVen

Feb 5, 2023
Minneapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Target. The woman who owned the bar that Chauvin and Floyd were bouncers at was laundering money.
She was on the board at Target and that's the first building "targeted" for demolition.
There's a lot of info out there you just have to do the research.
Hard to imagine that when you watch the police body cam videos. (in the documentary)
Didn't seem like Chauvin and Floyd knew each other at the arrest.

Wouldn't Floyd have appealed to the relationship with Chauvin for help?
And if this was pre-planned then Floyd's death was part of the plan?

Seems to raise more questions than providing answers.
I'm listening though. How deep does this rabbit hole go?

/

Reactions: Willy50

Willy50

Apr 17, 2022
Pacific Northwest
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Hard to imagine that when you watch the police body cam videos. (in the documentary)

/
Floyd was adrenalized and dying ... fighting to stay alive, ... I doubt he was aware of who was handling him ...

Reactions: Eternally Grateful

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

/
I don't think Floyd knew Chauvin was even there. He was out of it pretty good.
Chauvin would of known Floyd, and why of all the police was he called in last? Just location?
Timing is everything.
So we have covid and a looming election. No way in hell is Trump going win again. We need a distraction.
Trump is spinning plates. We need a vaccine so the people aren't locked up for 10 years in darkness.
All the Governors have gone rogue and are not securing their own states against severe criminal behavior.
Can't call in the Nar'l guard without Governor's approval, only Federal buildings can be protected.
Damn the citenzry my hands are tied.
No time for campaigning.... their brewing up another impeachment.

By this time there is talk about Jan 6th, but it's just whispers, nothing concrete. But there's a bad moon rising that's for sure.
But I'll tell you what, I am so damn proud the American people didn't take the bait, because then he would of had a civil war on his hands.
They tried. They shoved every abomination in our faces they could think of to get us to retaliate and come out shooting.
But we knew. We knew what they were doing. And we prayed. We had all kinds of social media, podcasts, websites.
We were all talking and thinking rational. Some wanted to fight and I can't blame them. But everyone was, stay calm, ride the wave.
And we did.
They lost their objective.
All this while they scamming about mail in ballots, ballot harvesting, mailing unsolicited ballots by the millions.
Overstepping the Legislature in their own states, making laws themselves or using the courts to make the rules.
Crying voter suppression and racism... reeeeee.

Yeah, I believe they needed a patsy to take the fall and keep people focused on 1 black man that was "killed" by one white man.
That's all it took. And the minions from hell were let loose from the pit to cause chaos on the world.
This wasn't just confined to the US, this was worldwide. While other countries are beginning to deal with massive immigration and covid,
lockdowns, the color of law was stepped on all around the world. Austrailia got hit hard. lockdowns, police brutality.

They cry about seperating children on the border. They were removing people from their homes and placing them in camps. For their own protection of course.
The economies around the world were shut down, Supply chains were halted. Doctors and nurses were dancing in the hallways of the hospitals.
And still we waited.

Then they took away our jobs, our kids couldn't go to school. we couldn't visit our loved ones dying and only wave to them through plexiglass. They tried bribing us and scaring us, and calling those that didn't go along, the pandemic of the unvaccinated.
We watched the election be stolen right in our faces. They sropped counting ballots because of a leaky toilet. Not in one county, not in one state, but many states around the country were shut down for a leaky toilet.
Then the numbers when they came back on line were tirned on their heads. It was like magic, how all those ballots got counted while everything was shut down. They put cardboard up in windows, they removed people from observing the count even though they were legally there to do their job.

But that wasn't enough. The people were still holding the line.
They knew Trump wasn't going to this quietly. He was going stand up for the Constitution and not let our country get taken by a coup.
A call went out to the people to air their grievences. Go to the capital and make our voices heard.
All we wanted was the certificates to go back to the states for recount. And it was going to happen until the FBI got their call and got into place and set up the protestors. They hired agitators to be at the capital even before the speech had ended. They were in the building and outside the building in their Trump supporter costumes.
The Capital police started throwing smoke bombs and shooting people with rubber bullets and the people became agitated.
But never stormed the capital. Only the ones hired for the job did.
And we held the line.

Then they locked people up for simply walking on the grounds of the capital, some weren't even in the state, but was accused of being a part of the coup. And they're still in jail. And the ones that actually fif the destruction are still walking free.
And we still hold the line.

Now they want to subvert democracy by trying to remove people from the ballot, so they have no right to run.
And the Special council running the show is illegal in that position, due to no confirmation by the Senate as it must be.
And Floyd melts into the distance, Millions of dollars of damages are forgotten, loved ones left to die alone are only in the memories of those who lost them. And people still dying everyday from a biological weapon from the front (covid) and from the rear (Vax) .

We are on the brink of ww3, our economy is broken, inflation is rampant, and the country has never been more divided since the civil war.
And they haven't stopped. It's still coming. But they running out of ammunition. Just like we're running out of ammo to protect the country from any threat domestic or foreign. They trying to take us down. And they may succeed.

Even still, we hold the line. We don't give up. We don't run away. We don't check out.
Because PAYBACK is coming. And when it does we will be ready.
And it won't look anything like what they think it will look like.
It won't be with guns and ammo. It will be with facts, information, and TRUTH.

And even now, we are winning. Because they can't get us to fall.

Yeah, I believe it was planned. I think it was a setup. But they left too many strings dangling, and they got caught... again
Just like Jussie Smollet, Governor Whitmers fake hostage scam, and the FBI led coup on the United States of America.
All the while billions and billions of dollars being sucked out from our country, from our taxes, from our families.
Sent to another scam taking place in Ukraine, where thousands of young and old are being slaughtered in the name of democracy.
While the money gets laundered, the children get trafficked, and people buying themselves new yaughts with blood money.

Here's the question..
The soldiers on both sides of that war... which ones are to blame for doing the job they are told to do?
Somebody gave Floyd that counterfeit money. The store owner happened to know what conterfeit money looked like,
The right police were called in at the right time.
Chauvin knew about the money laundering as he worked at the same bar with floyd moving money.
Loose strings need to be cut, and this was a two for one deal.

Satan been very busy the last couple decades. 911 was the start of the end of America.

Hold the line. Judgment day is coming.
Hugs

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
George Floyd had the life drained out of him.
according to the origional autopsy report. this is not true.

George floyd died of fentynal overdone.. he would have died unless he got narcan, and even then it is not sure.. He never told the arresting officer he was high like he did the year before..

There was no injury to his neck..

Reactions: Willy50

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Chauvin was framed. George Floyd died of an overdose.
I saw the video a while ago.
Lot of people sure made a lot of money burning down the house.
Who cares about exculpatory evidence being withheld, just watch the news, they'll tell you what to believe.
Hugs
Amen,

I love the quote from the medical examiner. What does a person do when the evidence does nto support what everyone wants to believe. this is the type of incident which causes people their jobs (I am not sure I got the quote 100%)

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Chauvin was framed?
Do this. Find someone who weighs as much as Chauvin did. Lay on your stomach on blacktop. Have that person you've chosen put his knee on your throat, as you lay with your head turned to that one side.

Mind you,make sure that person you've chosen pressed their full body weight onto your throat. While he or she has their other knee planted on your back.
Have them hold that pressure on your throat and back for 7 minutes. And be sure to be handcuffed with your arms behind your back.

Chauvin and his accomplices to murder are exactly where they belong.

And since that's the case,and for justifiable evidentiary reasons, there is no debate. Just opinions that don't resurrect Floyd,who was no saint, nor free those complicit cops.

One fact though is a positive out of all this. The streets are safer with those murderers behind bars.
lol

Or watch the video. which shows a different view of what Chauvin did to find out it was NOT on his neck, it was on his shoulder blades. As he was trained to do in this situation (another fact kept out of the news and the trial)

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No, that is not true.
The hold Chauvin used is not police procedure.And was not taught in the academy.

That hold was outlawed after the Chauvin case concluded.

What situation were 4 cops in? A man,allegedly under the influence,was handcuffed behind.

What threat,situation,does a handcuffed man thrown onto his belly on blacktop pose to 4 cops?

I'm not angry with you. I'm just surprised you'd defend murderers when the evidence,including autopsy testimony,proved Chauvin was murdered.

Media be hanged. A case evidence file isn't compiled by media.

Hugs back. Have a blessed and happy Christmas too.
This is fake news.

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Police chief: Kneeling on Floyd’s neck violated policy

I have. I watched the trial.

What you are defending is a falsehood jumpstarted on the third year anniversary of Floyd's murder.

It is not a new autopsy report. Floyd died of asphyxiation.

Yes,a media source. However,what you are defending was generated within social media.
You watched a police chief lie on the stand, by denying it was the procedure.

The procedure and manual is in the documentary.. It shows what they were supposed to do. and what Chauvin did. and they are exactly the same.

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I watched the video. I can't say if the maximal restraint technique (MRT) used by the police officers exacerbated Floyd's condition or not. It's clear his system was full of drugs and he lied about it. If he had just told the truth the officers my have handled the situation differently. But the police chief straight up lied on the stand when he said the MRT wasn't part of the officers' training. He was just covering his own butt and trying to avoid a lawsuit and more riots. Those officers should never have been found guilty; they were simply following the protocol they'd been taught.
Lets not forget the ambulance went to the wrong site.. and took along time to get there. when there was another ambulance a few blocks away that was not called.. The arresting officer called for an ambulance at the very beginning

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You can't answer. Don't try to avoid that fact.

You never watched the encounter video between Chauvin and Floyd.
You don't know what you're talking about.
Actually it is in the video you will not watch.

The whole video of what happened. Not just the small cut up part on fake news..

Gabriel _Arch

Nov 16, 2023
Georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Actually it is in the video you will not watch.

The whole video of what happened. Not just the small cut up part on fake news..
Same line,different name. As I said,you never watched the Floyd Chauvin encounter video. But you'll repeatedly push a Left wing pro-murderous cops mockumentary that hopes to validate Chauvin and dirty his victim.

Here's something to consider.
There were a whole bunch of people standing around witnessing the murder of George Floyd as it happened.

One woman was an off duty paramedic. She was screaming for Chauvin to stop! Because her training told her Floyd was expiring.

Anyone who thinks Chauvin was right for holding pressure on Floyd's neck,throat,for 7 minutes when he's cuffed behind, and Chauvin refused to release his hold even when paramedics arrived to check an unmoving silent Floyd's pulse, are in no position to claim Chauvin was right in murdering him. Which he did.

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
a Left wing pro-murderous cops mockumentary that hopes to validate Chauvin and dirty his victim.

What? You are claiming that 'The Fall of Minneapolis' documentary is a 'Left wing' production?

You've gone from delusional and a state of denial to full blown derangement syndrome.

The excellent documentary was crowd-funded, and produced by Alpha News--

We are a team of independent journalists with a mission of reporting stories that go untold by our state’s mainstream media. Our dedication to uncovering the truth is persistent and unwavering.

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Same line,different name. As I said,you never watched the Floyd Chauvin encounter video.
same line, Same lie

I have watched it. I watched it in the false news. And I watched it in the video we have been trying to get you to watch
But you'll repeatedly push a Left wing pro-murderous cops mockumentary that hopes to validate Chauvin and dirty his victim.
Left wing? Actually that documentary is not left wing. It is anti left wing.. Yet you seem to want to support the left wing fake news that has 4 people behind bars falsly accused
Here's something to consider.
There were a whole bunch of people standing around witnessing the murder of George Floyd as it happened.

One woman was an off duty paramedic. She was screaming for Chauvin to stop! Because her training told her Floyd was expiring.

Anyone who thinks Chauvin was right for holding pressure on Floyd's neck,throat,for 7 minutes when he's cuffed behind, and Chauvin refused to release his hold even when paramedics arrived to check an unmoving silent Floyd's pulse, are in no position to claim Chauvin was right in murdering him. Which he did.
FLoyd did what he was trained to do

If he was wrong. or ity was bad. Then you go after those who trained him, not him.

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I almost lost it at "left-wing"

The woman who worked for the fire department's testimony is also in that video.
She was the one who had a hard time figuring out why the ambulance took so long. She said it was unusual.
They asked her, why didn't you call 911 when you saw it was taking so long? Duh.. I don't know...

Do you know what excupaltory evidence is?
The court would not allow any evidence by the defence that went against the narrative.
You know what they call that? A kangaroo court run by tyranny.
Welcome to the USA, where everything that's wrong is right, and everything that is light is now blackness.

If the ambulance had arrived on time, the call was made within a minute of Floyd being laid on the ground.
The ambulance was, on a good day, 3 minutes away. They would of have gotten to him in time and Chauvin would be a free man.
It takes a special mind to understand the depths of Satan, and some people just not ready to look in the eye of the dragon,
and tell him to go F himself.

The left-wing narrative IS the cover up. The video above is the revelation of what really happened.

I don't care. I know what I know. I been following this rabbit for a long long time.
You haven't seen nothing yet. This is a cake walk compared to what is coming.
And no one can stop what is coming.
NCSWIC.

Where you suppose they hiding over 85,000 immigrant children no one can seem to find?
You wouldn't believe me if I showed you.
And frankly, You don't want to know.

All I can say is:
PRAY for the Children.

Hugs