The Fellowship of the Mystery

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

GRACE ambassador

Mar 1, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sometimes we need to pay attention to ourselves, I should say.

Much love!
Precious brother, I believe "...The Fellowship Of The Mystery" Is A Very Important Doctrine
In The Word Of Truth, Because of the preceding phrase: "And to make all men see what is..."

So:

How about if you and I depart this 'discouraging/disheartening' [ anybody "seeing it?"] thread
and endeavour to have an Edifying And Encouraging [ As Most of your posts are ] discussion,
thereby having a fruitful one where prayerfully, someone "may see" and be Encouraged, in a:

New thread for the "Honor and Glory Of His [ Lord Jesus Christ ] Precious Name?

What think ye?

Grace And Peace...

Reactions: Ritajanice

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Precious brother, I believe "...The Fellowship Of The Mystery" Is A Very Important Doctrine
In The Word Of Truth, Because of the preceding phrase: "And to make all men see what is..."

So:

How about if you and I depart this 'discouraging/disheartening' [ anybody "seeing it?"] thread
and endeavour to have an Edifying And Encouraging [ As Most of your posts are ] discussion,
thereby having a fruitful one where prayerfully, someone "may see" and be Encouraged, in a:

What think ye?

Grace And Peace...
Build it and I will come.

Much love!

• Love
Reactions: GRACE ambassador

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

So:

What think ye?

Grace And Peace...
Thanks GA. There are a few others I wish you could so gently persuade to go elsewhere!

Always appreciated.

Grace and Peace <><

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Apparently there are threads in the making that will encourage you to remain as you are. Sound good?
Someone needs to show the world your true self. Like we have in every chatroom you have been in.

Can’t let you go unfiltered. Your words are two charismatic.. it is easy for people to fall pray

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Someone needs to show the world your true self. Like we have in every chatroom you have been in.

Can’t let you go unfiltered. Your words are two charismatic.. it is easy for people to fall pray
You are exposing yourself here...that's all. And in English we say "fall prey". You need instruction and help. Your world is upside down.

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are exposing yourself here...that's all. And in English we say "fall prey". You need instruction and help. Your world is upside down.
yet my faith is in christ

Your trying to purchase your salvation.

who is the one who needs help here?

who is the pharisee pumping his chest how great he is and how he is not like the sinner?

Not me

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
yet my faith is in christ

You mean "bible Jesus." Remember that many will say Lord Lord. Now's your chance to get it right. Will you? No way.
Your trying to purchase your salvation.

You don't understand the gospel at all. Read the Exodus story and learn how God sees things. Did He hate the Jews? Why did He condemn them? Does he love spoiled rich Westerners? Wake up to the truth.

We need to buy the full measure of grace by losing what keeps us at home in the flesh. It's a tradeoff..our life for His life. All you can see is that Jesus died for all people...and claim the free stuff for yourself even as you deny it to others...based on your pride and arrogance. Will God accept that from you?

You got to give some thought.
who is the one who needs help here?

I've told you.
who is the pharisee pumping his chest how great he is and how he is not like the sinner?

Not me
Yes you! Unless you can see that people from other religions are way ahead of you in righteousness...they are humble whereas you are proud. God gives grace to the_______ ( I left it blank in case you want to open the bible for yourself)

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
@Episkopos for what it’s worth...if you were not preaching the word of God, I’m sure admin would ban you.

God has shown me that I stand on his word and his word alone, not that of men/ woman, he has also shown me that none of us are without error at times.

I have been accused of being a Calvinist and that I’m not Born Again......what I’ve come to observe and understand is.....Gods word can be a very foreign language to those who are not in the Spirit.

I encourage you to stand on God’s word, if that’s what you believe you are standing on and not get caught up in the child’s play....

I wish you well in seeking and finding Gods truth.

Edit to add...I was told by a member that I need to listen to both of them....I won’t mention names....straight away that was a red flag....if I had no friends....because I stood on the word of God....it wouldn’t bother me one iota.

Therefore I encourage you to stand on God’s word and don’t let anyone run you off the forums, In Jesus Name , Amen!

1 John 4:4
Audio Crossref Comment Greek
Verse (Click for Chapter)
New International Version
You, dear children, are from God and have overcome them, because the one who is in you is greater than the one who is in the world.

New Living Translation
But you belong to God, my dear children. You have already won a victory over those people, because the Spirit who lives in you is greater than the spirit who lives in the world.

English Standard Version
Little children, you are from God and have overcome them, for he who is in you is greater than he who is in the world.

Berean Standard Bible
You, little children, are from God and have overcome them, because greater is He who is in you than he who is in the world.

Last edited:

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
@Episkopos for what it’s worth...if you were not preaching the word of God, I’m sure admin would ban you.

God has shown me that I stand on his word and his word alone, not that of men/ woman, he has also shown me that none of us are without error at times.

I have been accused of being a Calvinist and that I’m not Born Again......what I’ve come to observe and understand is.....Gods word can be a very foreign language to those who are not in the Spirit.

I encourage you to stand on God’s word, if that’s what you believe you are standing on and not get caught up in the child’s play....

I wish you well in seeking and finding Gods truth.

Edit to add...I was told by a member that I need to listen to both of them....I won’t mention names....straight away that was a red flag....if I had no friends....because I stood on the word of God....it wouldn’t bother me one iota.

Therefore I encourage you to stand on God’s word and don’t let anyone run you off the forums, In Jesus Name , Amen!

1 John 4:4
Audio Crossref Comment Greek
Verse (Click for Chapter)
New International Version
You, dear children, are from God and have overcome them, because the one who is in you is greater than the one who is in the world.

New Living Translation
But you belong to God, my dear children. You have already won a victory over those people, because the Spirit who lives in you is greater than the spirit who lives in the world.

English Standard Version
Little children, you are from God and have overcome them, for he who is in you is greater than he who is in the world.

Berean Standard Bible
You, little children, are from God and have overcome them, because greater is He who is in you than he who is in the world.
Amen. My purpose is always to exhort people to go deeper into Christ. Too many are in Christ but only superficially...they're still in Jesus's mouth...not swallowed yet...therefore they can be spit out. (Laodiceans). Naturally the flesh will react against the truth. But to be fully clothed in Christ one needs to go to Him to buy the eye salve...the white robes etc. People will mock, of course, but the superficiality of their understanding of the gospel can be fatal....so I continue to hold out the challenge of Christ to forsake all for His sake.

Paul said something like...do you now hate me for speaking the truth?

Peace <><

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom

Revelation 3:18-22 NKJV​

I counsel you to buy from Me gold refined in the fire, that you may be rich; and white garments, that you may be clothed, that the shame of your nakedness may not be revealed; and anoint your eyes with eye salve, that you may see. As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten. Therefore be zealous and repent. Behold, I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears My voice and opens the door, I will come in to him and dine with him, and he with Me. To him who overcomes I will grant to sit with Me on My throne, as I also overcame and sat down with My Father on His throne. “He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches.”

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

Revelation 3:18-22 NKJV​

I counsel you to buy from Me gold refined in the fire, that you may be rich; and white garments, that you may be clothed, that the shame of your nakedness may not be revealed; and anoint your eyes with eye salve, that you may see. As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten. Therefore be zealous and repent. Behold, I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears My voice and opens the door, I will come in to him and dine with him, and he with Me. To him who overcomes I will grant to sit with Me on My throne, as I also overcame and sat down with My Father on His throne. “He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches.”
But people tend to resist the love of God as it rebukes and chastens them. It's like the Sting lyric that says...like a fish caught in dry land trying to avoid any helping hand.

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
But people tend to resist the love of God as it rebukes and chastens them. It's like the Sting lyric that says...like a fish caught in dry land trying to avoid any helping hand.
100% agree....Amen!!...really sad as they are so missing out....I have been chastened by God...it’s extremely painful, but look how we grow by it...just my thoughts..

Lizbeth

Jul 22, 2022
Ontario, Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Jesus died for all people...and claim the free stuff for yourself even as you deny it to others...based on your pride and arrogance.
It is God Himself who stands accused by this false gospel. Scripture addresses this directly in Romans 9....."Who are you o man to talk back to God?"

There is no salvation without faith. It's all over the scriptures. We are saved from wrath through Christ. And we can only receive Him by faith, by His Spirit. There is just no other way. No man can come to the Father but by Him. Who has not the Spirit is none of His. That is the gospel and anyone preaching or teaching otherwise is bringing a false gospel and accuses the Almighty.

Reactions: Eternally Grateful

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
It is God Himself who stands accused by this false gospel. Scripture addresses this directly in Romans 9....."Who are you o man to talk back to God?"

There is no salvation without faith. It's all over the scriptures. We are saved from wrath through Christ. And we can only receive Him by faith, by His Spirit. There is just no other way. No man can come to the Father but by Him. Who has not the Spirit is none of His. That is the gospel and anyone preaching or teaching otherwise is bringing a false gospel and accuses the Almighty.
Faith is a gift from God, it manifests itself in the heart of a Born Again?

Human faith in God is no faith at all.

• 1 Corinthians 12:4-11
    There are diversities of gifts, but the same Spirit. There are differences of ministries, but the same Lord. And there are diversities of activities, but it is the same God who works all in all. But the manifestation of the Spirit is given to each one for the profit of all: for to one is given the word of wisdom through the Spirit, to another the word of knowledge through the same Spirit, to another faith by the same Spirit, to another gifts of healings by the same Spirit, to another the working of miracles, to another prophecy, to another discerning of spirits, to another different kinds of tongues, to another the interpretation of tongues. But one and the same Spirit works all these things, distributing to each one individually as He wills.
  • Ezekiel 36:26-27
    I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit within you; I will take the heart of stone out of your flesh and give you a heart of flesh. I will put My Spirit within you and cause you to walk in My statutes, and you will keep My judgments and do them.

Reactions: Lizbeth

Lizbeth

Jul 22, 2022
Ontario, Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Sweet Sister...i do test the spirits...I don’t like to see anyone ganged up on, that is all, I check every word out with scripture, even my own....none of us are without error at times are we?

I only trust the Holy Spirit....I just try and make peace, then everyone gets a say, why try and shut people up by being really nasty to them,( I don’t mean you) ....surely we all have a right to voice....I. mean, a lot of the time I haven’t a clue what Epi or eternally grateful are talking about.....does that mean they are wrong in what they say.....everyone’s understanding and wording is so very different isn’t it...that’s when we need to refer to Gods word.
Once I used to say birthed in the Spirit, to me that meant Born Again...but, it’s not in Gods word, therefore I was sowing confusion....I’ve stopped using those words now....always a pleasure speaking with you Sis...I’ve never once see you be hostile to anyone...I really admire that in you.xoxo
Sister, there is a difference between minor errors and a false gospel. The OP so far in this thread has avoided talking about other things he believes in. The devil reels people in slowly. I am hungry and thirsty for the truth, but it is dangerous to drink from a tainted well. My advice is to swim away and don't take the bait.

• Love

Lizbeth

Jul 22, 2022
Ontario, Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Faith is a gift from God, it manifests itself in the heart of a Born Again?

Human faith in God is no faith at all.

• 1 Corinthians 12:4-11
    There are diversities of gifts, but the same Spirit. There are differences of ministries, but the same Lord. And there are diversities of activities, but it is the same God who works all in all. But the manifestation of the Spirit is given to each one for the profit of all: for to one is given the word of wisdom through the Spirit, to another the word of knowledge through the same Spirit, to another faith by the same Spirit, to another gifts of healings by the same Spirit, to another the working of miracles, to another prophecy, to another discerning of spirits, to another different kinds of tongues, to another the interpretation of tongues. But one and the same Spirit works all these things, distributing to each one individually as He wills.
  • Ezekiel 36:26-27
    I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit within you; I will take the heart of stone out of your flesh and give you a heart of flesh. I will put My Spirit within you and cause you to walk in My statutes, and you will keep My judgments and do them.
Amen, it is a gift from God, but not all have it. And those who don't have it are none of His. There is salvation/eternal life in no other name under heaven. It's not me who says that, it is God's word and I bow down to Him and accept it. Who am I or anyone to argue and talk back to God? He has graciously provided an Atonement and couldn't do more for fallen man, in not withholding His only Son. Unfortunately the OP believes otherwise. He believes and has taught that the unsaved/unbelieving can be saved by their own righteousness and apart from faith in Jesus. Whereas God says there is none righteous, no not one. And all our righteousness is as filthy rags. Just beware sister. There is a way that seemeth right to MAN but leads to death/perdition and it is taking hold and deceiving many these days. It is a false gospel. Me, I believe GOD. He is not a MAN that He should lie. Blessings to you.

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You mean "bible Jesus." Remember that many will say Lord Lord. Now's your chance to get it right. Will you? No way.
No christ

Those people try to get in by their works.. That would be your way not mine..
You don't understand the gospel at all. Read the Exodus story and learn how God sees things. Did He hate the Jews? Why did He condemn them? Does he love spoiled rich Westerners? Wake up to the truth.
All have sinned and fallen short.

Your trying to buy you way to heaven, then you mock me for repenting and acknowledging I am unworthy?

We need to buy the full measure of grace by losing what keeps us at home in the flesh. It's a tradeoff..our life for His life. All you can see is that Jesus died for all people...and claim the free stuff for yourself even as you deny it to others...based on your pride and arrogance. Will God accept that from you?

You got to give some thought.
Continue to try to buy your salvation.

Remember, Jesus said many will say lord lord look at all the works I did .. He will say depart.. for he never knew them
I've told you.

Yes you! Unless you can see that people from other religions are way ahead of you in righteousness...they are humble whereas you are proud. God gives grace to the_______ ( I left it blank in case you want to open the bible for yourself)
See this is what separates me from you

You THINK you are righteous.

I know I have not met Gods standard. I did not meet it the first time I sinned. and I can't turn the clock back and make it to where i have not sinned..

Stop watering down Gods law and thinking you are righteous. the pharisees thought this.. Become like the tax collector..