The Fellowship of the Mystery

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
You are unable to discern the time for things. A mocker jests crudely. A spiritual person doesn't do that. So you are a baby yet...too innocent to see the evil in front of you. God is not mocked. Nor is coarse jesting appropriate against the truth.
If you say so Epi...God Bless.

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
laughing meme - Meme by thirtysouls :) Memedroid
654c8b3ac89e9.jpeg

LOL @Mr E .....you’re quite the joker...love it!!...just don’t get me on a sensitive day....heheheh

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You answered your own question that never made sense to you?

what good is being saved if you are still capable of receiving eternal damnation?

thats no salvation at all
The question was not, what are we saved from, that is, sin and death and corruption, but what are we saved to? I'd answer, righteousness, holiness, eternal life with God. Freedom from sin and death.

Much love!

Reactions: Eternally Grateful

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The question was not, what are we saved from, that is, sin and death and corruption, but what are we saved to? I'd answer, righteousness, holiness, eternal life with God. Freedom from sin and death.

Much love!
the problem is if we are not saved from.. there is no saved to.

He wants to skip to the sanctification part and say that is what gets us to the saved from part.

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In future I won’t say ,your post doesn’t make sense as you’re quite sensitive to those words.....I will word it a different way...hope that’s ok.....
I've learned to pay careful attention to how I say things.

"Your post makes no sense" is a "you" statement, accusatory tone, and invites defense.

"I don't understand what you are saying" is an "I" statement, reflective tone, and invites explanation.

And there are many things like that.

Much love!

Reactions: Ritajanice

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you are strong in the Lord....you should be able to ignore what members say and have self control...

Just like Jesus did...he never retaliated once...I always think of that, when I get on the defensive...or I start reacting back, with personal attacks....I’ve grown a lot in that area imo...Praise God..
Just so.

We all reveal ourselves in our words, exactly as Jesus said. From the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks, which is why reading many of these posts makes me very sad.

Much love!

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I've learned to pay careful attention to how I say things.

"Your post makes no sense" is a "you" statement, accusatory tone, and invites defense.

"I don't understand what you are saying" is an "I" statement, reflective tone, and invites explanation.

And there are many things like that.

Much love!
I best stop saying it then and can understand why some get on the defensive...I know I would have at one time...Praise God I’ve moved on from that.

Reactions: marks

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Of course you are Epi, you are reacting out your old mindset.

I can assure you I have God given discernment...without knowing the ways of God?

You’ve just voiced your opinion Epi, ..if you are being played, I have enough self control to ignore it...

And carry on using the word of God to state my case....

Do I believe lies?..again that’s an assumption Epi...how would you know I believe lies....if you are talking about Behold...I can assure you I check everything he says , using scripture..

I’m not tossed around by winds of doctrines, I’m Born Again..so have no idea what you are talking about here...I belong to God, so impossible to be tossed around by winds of doctrine.

The only place I can get tossed around in,is confusion...but, I have the Faith to know that God will bring me out of confusion..
It's really nothing more than ad hominem to replace actual content. Instead of discussing the doctrine he's switched to discussing you.

And now you are defending yourself to him instead of progressing in a doctrinal discussion, which makes so much of these discussions a waste of time in my opinion, as others write post after post expressing their (often poor) opinions of others.

What a waste! And such a poor testimony!

Much love!

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A mockers tone is always in harmony with some. You will always find your audience Mr. E.
Hey, the accuser of the brethren roaming to and fro over the forum seeing what strife you can stir up. Howya been?
Finding your audience? Sometimes we need to pay attention to ourselves, I should say.

Much love!

Reactions: GRACE ambassador

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
It's really nothing more than ad hominem to replace actual content. Instead of discussing the doctrine he's switched to discussing you.

And now you are defending yourself to him instead of progressing in a doctrinal discussion, which makes so much of these discussions a waste of time in my opinion, as others write post after post expressing their (often poor) opinions of others.

What a waste! And such a poor testimony!

Much love!
laughing meme - Meme by thirtysouls :) Memedroid
654c8b3ac89e9.jpeg

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Definitely my acquired taste...you must visit these type of threads more often..hehehehe

Well the title was eye-catching.... "The Fellowship of the Mystery" ---how could Mr E resist?

It hurt my feelings a little not to be personally invited.

Epi-- you can make it up to me with an invitation for beer and bones at Ye Olde Orchard. We can call it the fellowship of the wings.

• Haha
Reactions: Ritajanice

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
It's one thing to be born again and quite another to know God and His ways. "My people perish for lack of knowledge" (of God and His ways). God's miracles don't point to the knowledge of God...they only point to a knowledge ABOUT God. God is holy...and it is a fearful thing to fall into His hands. The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge (of God and His ways).

Last edited:

Azim

Sep 25, 2020
Vancouver
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
How many witnesses would be required for you?

Much love!

The question was in regards to those who come into Epi's threads, and try to persuade others, that Epi's teachings are wrong. Especially when seeing people who "follow" Epi, get called out, for simply reacting to his posts. The reason I asked about how many witnesses it should take, to persuade others, is because I noticed something for awhile. The people who are against Epi's teachings, they themselves do not agree on many things themselves. Like one person will teach Born Again Believers do not sin anymore, at all. So no need to repent and confess. Then another believes Born Again Believers will always continue to sin, to their last breath.

As to answer your question, I only need God's word to discern if someone is sharing His truth or not. For everyone on this board, who "follows" any teacher, or fellow member, I hope they do not allow themselves to being spoon fed on anything. However, that they go to God's word and allow the Holy Spirit to truly teach them.

GTW27

Dec 6, 2018
wilderness
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's one thing to be born again and quite another to know God and His ways. "My people perish for lack of knowledge" (of God and His ways). God's miracles don't point to the knowledge of God...they only point to a knowledge ABOUT God. God is holy...and it is a fearful thing to fall into His hands. The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge (of God and His ways).
(of God and His ways) When a servant is fully trained he will be like his Master, and when a student is fully trained he will be like his Teacher.
There are only two Masters and two Teachers, The Lord Jesus and the devil. According to the intent of your heart, and the words of your lips in here, whom do you say you represent John? Soon, you will fall into His hands, how do want to be remembered?

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
(of God and His ways) When a servant is fully trained he will be like his Master, and when a student is fully trained he will be like his Teacher.
There are only two Masters and two Teachers, The Lord Jesus and the devil. According to the intent of your heart, and the words of your lips in here, whom do you say you represent John? Soon, you will fall into His hands, how do want to be remembered?
Exactly. I speak from a testimony of the living God...far far beyond the confines of churchianity. But people don't understand that testimony. They are happy with a creedal facsimile that is artificial and has no understanding of God and His ways.